The Hemp Newstie

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Clairette

The Hemp Newstie

Post by Clairette »

Some neatly written prachement can be found at the board of the Hemp Necktie Inn.
It's seems to be an issue of some paper that calles itself 'The Hemp Newstie'.
The Hemp Newstie - Issue 01
08. Malas 62

Interview with Bidukan
Can this interview be published? It can indeed.

What is you name? Bidukan Azar.

Are you a human, hafling, elf, dwarf, lizzard or orc? I am a human, but I have distant acendants elves, but they are really distant.

What is your occupation? I used to be a knight. I spend my time mainly hunting and trading. I define myself as a warrior of Malachín, treasure hunter, teacher of combat and adventourer. I know how to work wood in the bench as well.

You are no knight anymore? Well, yes. Once you are knighted you are a knight for the rest of your life. But my life here in Galmair doesn't fit much to one for a knight. I currently don't serve a land but I try to live by the rules of the knighthood I was taught.

What did you want to be when you were young? I always liked the combat as an art. I remember being a child and playing with a wodden sword, swinging it as if I would be a warrior. But never thought on become a knight, until I met the knight who trained me and took me as his page.

Who was this person? What was he like? Why was he an inspiration? Well, I was lucky enough to be taken as page by the legendary knight Sir Stephen Rothman, probably the greatest knight who once lived in Gobaith. He was a charming person, a helpful and caring one. Once governor of Trolls Bane. Also an honorful person and a skilled warrior. Summarizing, a great knight. He inspired me and still does.

Do you want to be like him and inspire others, too? I don't think I've successed like him to inspire others. My life hasn't been so public.

Where do you live? Right here, on this lovely flat located in the cold Galmair.
Did you ever consider living in Cadomyr? They have a queen there, that might be better suitable for being a knight with fellow nobles around? No, not really. I think I wouldn't feel comfortable there.

Why is that? Who would like to live in such a dry desert? Besides the weather, I think Cadomyr is a ghost town, not many people around. I also don't think their so called knight style fits me.

There are different knight styles? Definitely. I'm more an errant knight than a court knight.

So, a bit about your familiy, you grew up with your family, right? Yes, that's correct.

What is your families social status? I come from a poor family settled in Salkamar city. My father was simple butcher while my mother took care of me and my brothers.

How many siblings do you have? We were 7 in total.

Do you have a family of your own? As far as I know, no.

When is your brithday? I was born on the 3rd of Eldas.

How would others describe you? Is there something special about you? Well, I would say I am someone helpful, generous, loyal and honorful. Something special about me could be....I never give up.

And what would they say about you if they were mean? Mean, but not lying?
I suppose they could say I'm stubborn. And I can be stubborn, aye.

Thank you for giving me the chance to interview you. It's been a pleasure, I had fun talking with you.
Last edited by Clairette on Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clairette

Re: The Hemp Newstie

Post by Clairette »

Some new neatly written prachement can be found at the board of the Hemp Necktie Inn.
It's seems to be the newest issue of some paper that calles iself 'The Hemp Newstie'.
The Hemp Newstie - Issue 02
23. Findos 62

Interview with Rehborn

Can this interview be published? Sure.

What is you name? Rehbon.

Are you a human, hafling, elf, dwarf, lizzard or orc? A halfling.

What is your occupation? Farmer.

What wanted you to be when you were young? Grown up and be a warroir.

Why did you want to be a warrior? Adventure and so on

Do you still like adventures nowadays? Well, yes, but I‘m less optimistic.

Do you think you're less optimistic because you grew up? Yeah, that could be why.

Where do you live? I have built myself a cool storage place for food in the city walls.

And you live there? Inside the town‘s walls? Yes, I do.

What is the social class or background of the family you grew up with? Ehm... I think the same like I am, farmers.

You‘re not sure about that? Yes, I don‘t know my parents. I am kind of a foundling.

Who found you? Togar Tannenfels, a druid who raised me.

What was is like to grow up with a Druid? Exciting and a bit of an adventure, he often took me outside into the wilderness.

Did you like it there, in the wilderness? Yes, I like nature.

Do you have a family of your own? Yes, I am my own family.

Do you know your birthday? Or what month were you born in? Not really, Toga did guess, but most likely he assumed me to be younger because of my size. (laughts)

In what month would you like to have been born? Who cares? Well, not necessarily when it is cold or when there are monsters.

How would others describe you? Is there something special about you? Others call me a clown.

A clown? Is that a compliment? Yes, I like to clown around with friends. They even take me along to hunt dragons, although I tend to run as soon as I see one.

You saw a dragon? Several dragons, much to the amusement of my friends.

Thank you for the interview.

Interview mit Rehbon

Darf das Interview veröffentlicht werde? Gern.

Wie heißt du? Rehbon.

Bist du ein Mensch, Halbling, Elf, Zwerg, oder Echsenmensch? Ein Halbling.

Was ist dein Beruf? Bauer.

Was wolltest du als Kind gerne werden? Erwachsen und Krieger.

Warum wolltest du ein Krieger werden? Wegen Abenteuer und so.

Magst du Abenteuer auch noch heute? Schon, nur etwas weniger optimistisch.

Würdest du sagen, das liegt daran, dass du erwachsen geworden bist? Ja, kann sein.

Wo wohnst do? In der Stadtmauer hab ich mir ein Lager ausgebaut zur Lebensmittelkühlung

Und da wohnst du auch? In der Stadtmauer? Ja.

Welcher sozialen Schicht gehört die Familie an, in der du aufgewachsen bist? Ähhm... denke mal auch so wie ich Bauern.

Du bist dir da unsicher? Ja, kenn meine Eltern nicht. Bin so ‘ne Art Findling.

Wer hat dich denn gefunden? Togar Tannenfels, ein Druide bei dem wuchs ich auf.

Wie war das bei einem Druiden aufzuwachsen? Spannend und auch nen bissel Abenteuer, er nahm mich öfter mit in die Wildnis.

Hat es dir dort gefallen, in der Wildnis? Ja, ich mag die Natur.

Hast du eine eigene Familie? Ja ich bin meine Familie

Weißt du deinen Geburtstag? Oder in welchem Monat du geboren bist? Nicht so richtig. Togar hat damal geschätzt, aber bestimmt zu jung angesetzt wegen meiner Größe. (lacht)

In welchem Monat wärst du gerne geboren? Ist doch egal oder? Naja, nicht unbedingt wenn's kalt ist oder wenn‘s Monster gibt.

Wie würden andere dich beschreiben? Gibt es etwas, das dich zu etwas Besonderem macht? Andre sagen ich bin ein Clown.

Ein Clown? Ist das nett gemeint? Ja, ich albere gern rum mit Freunden. Die nehmen mich sogar mit auf Drachenjagt, obwohl ich sofort renn wenn ich nur nen Drachen seh.

Du hast also schon einmal einen Drachen gesehen? Mehrere zur Belustigung meiner Freunde.

Vielen Dank für das Interview.

Searching for …
The Hemp News Tie is looking for your searches! Need anything? Ask here!

* The Hemp News Tie is looking for a translator!
* The Hemp News Tie is looking for writers!
* The Hemp News Tie is looking for letters from it‘s readers!

Offering …
* The Hemp News Tie gives you space on it‘s pages to place your offers!

Reader‘s Comment and Opinions:
Write us! Tell us what you think!

Rumours:
Anonymus reported:

1) There was a recent ruckus in Cadomyr, caused by Bidukan and Marla, the wildling. The man was not willing to leave and did provoke as much as he could. It culminated in a fair duel, which Bidukan won. After that he slandered Dame Alyeytys Lamar in a way a true knight who values chivalry never would. So the question is raised: Can we trust someone of his manners to be a knight?

2) Eleanor, the priestess, was found to have been battered. Sources report that the reason for this was a lover's quarrel.

3) Kyre the Witch and some of her associates are busy with a secret mage project and may be unavailable for some unknown amount of time. One can only wonder what this entails. What are they working on? We are left with the impression that it is a dangerous project. Why else would they keep it secret?
Clairette

Post by Clairette »

Some new neatly written prachement can be found at the board of the Hemp Necktie Inn.
It's seems to be the newest issue of some paper that calles itself 'The Hemp Newstie'.

The Hemp Newstie - Issue 03
17. Olos 62

Interview: Aswe is Aswe

Can this interview be published? It would be rather pointless were it not. Yes.

What is you name? Aswe.

Are you a human, hafling, elf, dwarf, lizzard or orc? Elf.

What is your occupation? I am... Aswe. I feel an occupation to be too limiting. It is something someone does with their time, full time. I do not put myself into a tiny box and call myself a smith, or a warrior, or a mage. I am Aswe.

What tiny box would you choose if you had to pick one? Unoccupied.
What did you want to be when you were young? Unoccupied? I did not want to be anything when I was young. I was chosen to be.

You were chosen to be ... what? Aswe? You see how tall I am? Six feet and six inches. The average height of my people is five foot two inches. My father was 5 foot four. My mother? Five foot two inches. I was considered blessed by the trees and by Ushara for my growth. I was chosen to leave the village and guard the forests of the world.

What was it like to leave your home? At first, exciting. After a decade, interesting, after a half century, terrifying. After two centuries, jading.

What is your nicest memory from the time? Being at home, and from leaving? Being with my parents as a child. No one single moment, but the unconditional love i had then is not something which i have experienced since. After leaving? Being among the forests.

And than you wandered to this place? No. I wandered from forest to forest. I ended up at the forest by the insurmountable limes. there i tended the forest for two centuries, after this, the local trolls decided I was no longer needed.

Where do you live? The Elstree forest.
What is the social class or background of the family you grew up with? My people have no social strata. All were equal.

Do you have a family of your own? I have two children. One of whom I have not seen since she was born, the other has since passed on.

When is your bitthday? Or what month were you born in? The 19th of Olos.

How would others describe you? Is there something special about you?
Capricious, unforgiving, cold, rude. I am under no illusions of what people think of me.
And if they were nice, what would they say? Intelligent. Well dressed. Good hair. Tall.

What is you favorite season? Why? Spring. The forest comes into bloom again, and new life surrounds us.

Does it look nice? Of course it does. It is spring. Though each of the seasons have their own beauty.

A festival you dislike a lot? I am indifferent to them all.

Which god do you follow? Why? I follow Ushara. The mother under all. Without her, nothing else could exist.

Which god don't you like or which gods concepts are hard to accept for you in daily life? Of course, I do not enjoy Moshran. There are no concepts which are difficult to me.

Are you good or evil or do you want to keep it a secret? I am Aswe.

Thank you for the interview.

Searching for ...

* Jacob from Galmair has been reported missing for several months now. If you heard anything or nothing, we're looking for hints or sightings!

* People who are willing to give an interview to The Hemp News Tie

* Skilled writers of the old language who can check our issues for spelling and grammar mistakes

Offering ...
* -

Special: Trial against Sammy Goldlieb in Runewick.

On the 8.Olos 62, a trial against the dwarf Sammy Goldlieb was held in Runewick. The three realms were charging him for several crimes. The public was invited to watch the trial.

Most official details can be read on the town's board, but we hope to enrich the discours by offering some new insights.

There were quite some spectators from the three realms present in Runewick, as well as on behalf of the realms Countess Katharina Brightrim from Cadomyr, The Left Hand of the Don from Galmair Oxiana and Runewick's Councilor Deanna. Mister Goldlieb also showed up together with the lizzardman Fooser as his advocate for the defense.

Countess wore a snow-white dress and matching hat and a yellow coat. We suspect that this was a statement, since white is commonly seen as the symbol color of purity and innocence. Yellow is the main color of Galmair, but that's all there is to base our suspicion on.

Mister Oxiana wore dark clothes and Miss Deanna was seen wearing blue clothes. Sammy Goldlieb himself also wore white clothes.

Also, Amelia Rotholz drew quite some attention. She was arriving late, but showed up in a long white dress, artfully braided hair with real firnis flowers in them. Some specators were clearly struck by her beautiful apperance.

First information were given about proceedings. It was revealed that even one day before the trial, the seriousness and the charges were still to be debated! The town leaders explained it was agreed on a punishment. The spectators were not told what punishment exactly, presumably to keep suspense up for show.

Fooser, the lizzardman was the defense counsel for Sammy. He did a good job of pointing out the failure of the three reamls to win the audiance favor and save Mister Goldlieb.

Mister Goldlieb was accused for threatening to destroy a cadomyran villa, helping an elf named Nostarion by giving him food and supporting the enemies of the three realms.

Aswe, a healer and alchemist, demanded to add another charge about environment pollution, but was denied.

The trial itself was very messy, hard to follow, people were coming and leaving and many different opinions were spoken.

For example Miss Aswe and a man named Jakob left early. We wonder what they are up to. Where did they spend their time together? What did they do?

A halfling was seen to fall asleep during the trial and then was underhanded assaulted by a human and nearly ellbowed off the bench into the river.
All in all, we were left with the impression that the towns had to do a trial because of bad communication when they just wanted to speak a sentence in order to display unity against a common enemy.

Upcoming events

* Festival of Gratitude will be held at 17. Olos - we will report!

Rumours:

Anonymous said:
* Bidukan, the guy from our first interview, seems to be looking for a bride.

* Aswe said, it was Bidukan, who was trying to kill her. Another lovers quarrel in the three realms?

* In beginning of Olos people were seen in Galmair Hospital. According to our sources an elfess, the human Drathe, and a lizzard priestess were treating a badly wounded dark skinned elfess.

* The druid Cay was cast away on high see, but is back save now. Maybe her Cousin, Leland, may know more? We'll try to do an interview.

* Sir Exelous and Allesandra from Galmair, may be more than just friends! They have been seen quite flirty in public - will this evolve into a romance or a scandal?

* An elfess was found dead in the icy caverns, near the hemp. Looks like she was tortured and burned to death. Presumably the murdered is an elfess called Fenya, a citizen of Galmair, who was kidnapped by Valherian. If you are a friend of Fenya or Valherian and want to tell your version of the story, please send a dove!

* Rumor has it Amelia called Azure and Bidukan to let them know her choice. And she finally made a choice for Azure Lynch, making Bidukan upset. Rumors say he even swinged his sword and threatened Azure's life, claiming he used magic blood and whatnot to curse Amelia and get her love. Given these events this certainly will turn into a lovers quarrel! We will report!

* According to our sources the bed of Elvain Morgan, the Archmage of Runewick. was to be confiscated by Councilor Deanna. We wonder has Runewick to few beds for all its citizen? Will this problem get worse in the future?

* Rumor say that Oxiana and Countess Katharina were very upset about Fooser words in the trial pointing out at their leadership.
Clairette

Post by Clairette »

Some neatly written papers can be found at the board of the Hemp Necktie Inn.
It's seems to be an issue of some paper that calles iself 'The Hemp Newstie'.
The Hemp Newstie - Issue 04
19.Adras 62

Editorial
Dear Readers,
the year is slowly coming to an end. Few months left before the new year, but also before Mas. Mas is a dark and dangerous time, so we are especially happy about the creation of the "Good and Happy News" section - to cheer you up a bit while you are doing your perparations for this hard time of the year.
This is also a call out to our readers: Tell us about your preperations for Mas! Do you fill up your food stock? Produce healing potions and bandages? Save money to buy a new weapon or train very hard to master a weapon before the battles ahead?
Also we are proud to announce the creation of the new topics "Dead or Missing" and "Art Corner". Feel free to provide information and entries to these new categories, too - just don't create entries by missing or dieing!
~ The Editor

Interview with Alytys Lamar
Interview - Part 1
Alytys Lamar, more than just a knight from Cadomyr

Can this interview be published? Sure - wouldn't make no sense if not.

What is you name? Aleytys Lamar

Are you a human, hafling, elf, dwarf, lizzard or orc? If I look in the mirror it looks like a human.

Would you prefer to see anthing other in the mirror? No, not at all. I like what I see (grinning)

What is your occupation? I am a knight in service of the great Queen Rosaline.

What did you want to be when you were young? Pheww.. that's not so easy to answer. I was supposed to rule a nation, but my true love was with the horses in my homeland

So you rather had a role choosen for you and no choice of choosing an occupation? Indeed,  you nailed it.

Did you ever dream of being a knight? I was raised to be stronger, faster and more honourable then the men in my fathers court. I did not  know other things.

Your father was the king? What about you mother, did she not rule? My mother - she didn't care for me. She wanted a son - well I was  a girl. And since she couldn't have another child, she was sick and depressive. I can count on two hands the occasions I did met her.

Why did she prefer a boy over a girl? She was  from a vey conservative house, thinking men should rule. It was similar to Albar. Laemaros was a fertile land, maybe I was the only woman who was allowed to learn writing and reading.

Did you agree with her ideas? Agree? Can a child agree to something it does not even understand?

Depends on the childs age... After my 12th birthday I started to question things - and I did not  agree to my mothers believings

Do you have a family of your own? I consider Inara  Lacy Valdris similar to a daughter. But  otherwise - no.

When is your birthday? Or what month were you born in? 14. Tanos

How would others describe you? Is there something special about you? Some would say I  am  a mocking, cold woman. And no - I'm nothing special at all.

And what would others say? About me? Not sure. Maybe that I am loyal to the queen. (pondering) Yes, Loyality and Honor. I think my friends and even others would know I would give my life for them.

What is you favorite season? Why? Summer, clearly Summer. I love the heat.

Do you have a favorite annual festival? I'm not the type for festivals, so no favourite there.

Which god do you follow? Why? None - clearly as water. The only god I pay respect is Bràgon

And why is that? Cause he did granted help at the most dire point in my life - His Dragon Son Anchalargos did help me safe Gobaith.

Which god don't you like or which gods concepts are hard to accept for you in daily life? Since I do not care for gods, their concepts not bother me much.

Did you never think about any other their ways or teachings:'I can't accept that for me?' No, really not.  Maybe  I am a free thinker, open-minded for all. I take things as they are

Are you good or evil or do you want to keep it a secret? (chuckles) Let's put it that way - I am chaotic good, sometimes my temper get the better of me.

-End of Interview Part 1-

Good and Happy News:

* Eraisuithiel gave birth to a boy. His name is Ejder. Congratulations to the parents: Eraisuithiel and Oxiana!

*Lord Gray hasn't been seen or heard from in a while. Maybe he is planning something? Who knows - we certainly don't.

* Fergro the guard from Galmair has a new armour! He seemed to be very proud!

Dead or Missing

* Sources report that some of his friends are quite worried about Sir Exelous. Since out last issue, no one has seen him around. Miss Allesandra from Galmair hasn't been seen for a while as well. According to our last rumours about them, we have to ask: Is there maybe a connection?

* Cinnamon Tumble Cookie passed away on the 1st of Adras. The old halfling Lady was taking part on a Cookie Eating Event held in Runewick.

* Leland Niall, a human is missed in Cadomyr - especially by a young elfess.

* Kraex'Ju an orc from Cadomyr

* Undead Lord Gray - we assume his loyal minions and lickspittles are missing him

Anyone of these mentioned above returning, please feel free to contact the Hemp Newstie for our reader surely like to hear about what you were doing!

Searching for ...

*  Skilled writers of the new language who can check our issues for spelling and grammar mistakes, - last time we accidently asked for writers of the old language. Translators are welcome, of course.

Offering ...
-

Art Corner

Poem:
Aiming for the sparkling light,
Easy blinded by false pride
Staring down the abyss deep
Darkness crawls into his sleep
Fast, he looses faith to fight,
Was the end of a bright knight

A image got send to us:
We were told it depicts Valherian.

Special: Festival of Gratitude
The festival of Gratitude was held at the fields in front of Gamlair's town gates. A very large fire lit the area, surrouned by tables and chairs. A place for offerings had been build up, two neatly formed stone circles and decorated by large plants. Also, tables had been arranged, where drinks and food was layed out for the guests - and the very hungry, thief that showed up.
Among the participants were Katharina Brightrim Countess of Cadomyr and Oxiana, Left Hand of the Don of Galmair's. Both were seen talking with a travelling bard from Runewick.
Kaelyn, also from Runewick, played a wonderful song an the lute, later she was seen flirting with her lover Drathe.
The Offerings were given to the gods, by placing them into two large stone circles, surrounded by tall grass. Later these offerings were turned into frinis blossoms by some miracle - so it was reported by participants of the event.

Upcoming events
* Adron's Wine Festival on the 23rd Adras ((23. 01. - 20:00))
The festival begins at 12:00. Meeting place is the tavern in sunny Cadomyr.

* Gambling Night on the 17th Naras ((29.01. - 21:30))
Meeting place is the tavern in Galmair. The fun starts about 16:30.

* Arms Practice of the Desert Fox in Cadomyr on the 14th Chos ((05. Februar 2021 - 20:00 Uhr))
Training starts at noon.

Rumours:
Anonymous reported:
* Thief stole food at festival - Cook is angry! The Hemp Newstie calls out to the thief to write a anonymous letter on how the food tasted

* A gemmed peel heard about in Galmair! Who uses this? What goods to they bake with it?

* Oxiana is considering to sell his new born son! Buyers be warned: The baby cries a lot!

* Rumor has it, Bidukan tried to kill Azure Lynch in the open Street. Witnesses told, he was seen in front of the Guard House, aiming with a tense bow straight for his head from a short distance. Seemingly Miss Amelia Rotholz had to step in, taking position between them, slowly stepping closer. It is said that she touched gently, whispering to him. No one was able to hear her words, but Bidukan took down his bow and stepped back from his intention. As far as it is known, the incident did not bear any consequences, yet. Why would Mister Lynch refrain further investigation? And what is Miss Rotholz' role in this matter? And what will Bidukan say about these accusation?

* A somewhat disturbed chicken has been seen in Galmair early in the morning.

* There is a rumor that in Galmair mysterious creatures caused a drama. Involved were rabbits,a fox, a fairy, a wolf and even a black dragon. Origin is unknown. The trusted source also did tell that Bidukan was turned into a chicken, left for cooking by town guard Bre, because he threatened the creatures. Now it seems Bidukan has broken with Galmair after a hefty argue with Amelia, Inara and Azure. Apparantly Runewick has welcomed him warmly and with open arms.

*Another rumour has it Bidukan was seen in Gamair fully armoured looking for someone - we assume he wasn't looking for a smith to get him out of the armour

If you have any rumours from Runewick, Cadomyr, Galmair or the Wilderness - do share them with us by anonymous dove! Even little things can make huge rumours!
Clairette

Post by Clairette »

Some neatly written prachement can be found at the board of the Hemp Necktie Inn.
The Hemp Newstie - Issue 05
17.Naas 62

Editorial
Dear Readers,
another issue of the Hemp Newstie. It is Naras, the windy season.

Question to our readers: What is your favorite food to keep warm?

Beware of freezing winds and don't catch a cold!

~ The Editor

Interview with ...
No Interview this issue.

Good and Happy News:
* Art Festival had delicious food!
* Galmair grows: Many new people joined the realm
* Hemp Newstie grows: Pontificus Wordsworth joined the team
* No-one new joined the dead or missing list!

Dead or Missing

Readers comments
Preparations for Mas from a druid's point of view

First, be sure to stock up on potions. Alchemists seem to be scarce this year. It is important to visit the hospitals - clarify what supplies are still needed. Important: In the future we will offer classes for healers to prevent such shortages. Caynwyn and Azuros will help in Runewick. Amelia Rotholz and myself will go where we are needed most, or when we are called. We expect some very hard and dangerous days, perhaps more severe than all the years before. Let us pray to Ushara, the mother of all life, that these days will pass us by without much loss of life.

by Yridia Anar

Art Cornor
Skel'ton's life:
(By Regina und Marina)
It happened once upon a time
A man who committed a crime
His soul was punished by the five
To ever lead a skel'ton's life

A skel'ton's life is full of bore
He bought a book inside a store
As well he bought a mug of beer
And people ran away in fear

Depressed he wandered long way afar,
Trying to reach a distant star,
Travelling long times and way,
Never found a place to stay

In a forest pitch back and cold
The gods cursed anger found his hold,
His sadness was washed away by rage,
Thus he became a skel'ton mage

The forest's muddy leafy soil,
His bones turned red in great turmoil,
Yet despite being full of rot,
This poem never him forgot

Das Leben eines Untoten
(von Marina frei nach Skel'ton's life )

Vor langer Zeit lebte mal einer
diesen Kerl den mochte keiner
sogar die Götter mochten ihn nicht
davon handelt dieses Gedicht

Verheimlichen kann man's zwar vor der Welt
doch hat dieser Kerl mal war angestellt
ob aus Bosheit oder Not
die Götter straften ihn mit Tod

Er sprach, 'immer nur im Grab zu liegen,
kann einem echt das Kreuz verbiegen'
und so stand er dann einfach auf
das Unheil nahm nun seinen Lauf

Ob Bücher, Bier und auch die Frauen
keiner wollte ihm vertrauen
Die Leuten rannten furchtsam fort
so zog der Kerl von Ort zu Ort

So zog er einsam durch die Welt
hatte nichts, nicht ein mal Geld
als Kleidung trug er nur ein Tuch
dann traf den Kerl der Götterfluch

Im Wald hat ihn der Fluch ereilt
Und er dort heute noch verweilt
Seine Knochen leuchten rot
Besucher haut er oftmals tot

Und ist der Kerl auch auch vom Bösen besessen,
so hat das Gedicht ihn doch nicht vergessen.

Special: Adron's Wine Festival

Short Version: Lots of dance and drink!
Feel free to send us your version of the event!

Upcoming events
- Gambling Night today

Rumours

* Oxiana fears to be made drunk by countess of Cadomyr

* Dwarves beware! In the Cadomyrian desert some dead dwarves have been found beside a destroyed cart. It seems they have been defiled and skinned, as they lacked their beards.

* Bidukan has been banned from Cadomyr for some time.

* Rumour has it there is an underground Onion Ball Field in the desert outside of Cadomyr...

* Who is Herbert Magdol? A lumberjack? Why does Kae need his wood?

* Will Runewick be able protect Bidukan from his acute Random Polymorph Syndrome (aRPS)?
I, Pontificus Wordsworth, Chief Gossip Collector (CGC) would like to know! Wouldn't you?

* Deanna the elfess has been seen talking to Drugar the dwarf in secret - another one of illarion's secret love affairs?

* Rumor has it Galmair's tax collection has went down since Bidukan and some left the town

* Runewick has an infestation of bed bugs in the students quarter

* There is a rumour the witch got injured in the unsafe experiment she was working on. No further information is disclosed, except that she may be away longer. There also is an other, less prominent related rumour that the witch accidentally broke her other arm and is currently weeping and cursing every god.

* Rumour says that Guir Rabenflügel from Cadomyr has been arguing loudly with someone. Apparently he was alone in the room, however. What the argument was about is unknown.

* Another rumour is about Kaelyn of Runewick being chased by a furious Guir Rabenflügel to the gates of Cadomyr.

* There is a rumour that Stavros, the winner of the art contest, is romantically involved with Cynthia, the Bard of Galmair.

* There is another rumour that Runewick is still looking for a lost artefact. It is said that Hadwin and Anton Guile might know more, but they are still researching different items they found. Deanna, has interviewed a halfling involved in the recovery of the artifact and is relieved it did not end up in the wrong hands.

* The Bard Cynthia is also searching for a combat trainer. So the golden voice of Galmair is changing her role ?

* A fortune teller wants to advise the realm of Runewick to change the colour of its banner to pink and orange for this Mas to prevent mistakes in identity made by allies.
Clairette

Post by Clairette »

The Hemp Newstie - Issue 06
19. Chos 62

Editorial
Dear Readers,
The last weeks have been busy. We hope you had enough time for preparations for Mas. Now take a break and enjoy this issue and read about the latest events and rumours for the realms!

Also we're calling out for artists to enter our competition:

Draw us a poster for the Druid's Hospital Room, so we can hang it up on the door and prevent future surgery accidents!

We will hang the winning poster on the door to Troll's Bane, the room used by the druids at the Hemp Necktie Inn.

~ The Editor

Warnings
* Mas is near! Prepare and pray!

Interview with Aleytys Lamar - Part II

What is you favorite place? In the desert.

Just where there's lots of sand? Or rather a mixture of sand, water, and some plants? Yeah - a campfire in a desert oasis. I love to swim.

Next question: Who are your best friends? Why? Friends are rare, there are a few I trust fully - like Inara.

What about allies than? Allies are important. You need allies to fullfill a task. But I am no leader of a realm, leaders are in a vulnerable spot, they need allies. As a "normal" I would say allies are only needed if you are really ambitious.

Who do you least consider friends? (coughs a little) The Demon Prea and Gray, along with his dumb minions.

Who was the most influential person you ever met? Why? Inara - she got sides out of me I didn't know they exist. Before I had the meaning you can only rely on yourself.

Do you have hobbies? What do you like to do? Are you good at it? My hobbies are swim and ride. Riding isn't possible here, since we have no horses. And I am good with fighting I would say. I like to drink a good wine... and have a interesting chat with interesting people.

Are there many interesing people in Cadomyr? What kind of chat and person do you consider interesting? There are indeed some interesting persons in Cadomyr, like Exelous, the Countess and for sure Inara as example. The usual small talk seems necessary, but its not a good chat. A good chat defines two people who share some good and deeper thoughts.

What would you never do as a hobby? Why? Cooking ! cause my cookies looking like... erm ... coal? its really not my talent to be a ... well ... housewife

What is your secret dream or wish? It wouldn't be a secret anymore if I told you.

Right. How about a none secret wish or dream you'd like to share? I want to kill the Demon and Gray along with his minions. Or die trying.

Are you not afraid of dying? No, I'm not. To take risks means you can die and be content with this knowledge

What is your worst nightmare? What do you fear most? Worst nightmare - mmh, to lose control over myself. It is also my biggest fear.

What is your favorite weapon? Who taught you how to use it? I liked the two handed rapiers, Back in Gobaith I was one of the best fighters with two handed weapons. But for safety I use now a small dwarven axe with a shield. I was taught to handle weapons in early childhood, trained with our Knights

Is there a weapon you dislike? Mmh... I never would use a large two handed weapon, because it would slow me down, hinder my dexterity. It is for brutes.

If you were an animal, what animal would describe you best? Some said I'm an eagle, free and wild. But the magical phoenix describes me best. If you get defeated, rise again, stronger then before.

What is you favorite animal? The Dragon - wise, old sons of Bragon.

What is the most horrifing monster you've ever seen with your own eyes? IF an archdemon counts ?

Surely it will count. Did it look dangerous? He did look like a Human, clad in a armour of bones, dark as the night.

Is there anything you are afraid of, like spiders or green vegetables? I hate spiders, I hate them really....

Good and Happy News

* Razorback Guild started recurting in Galmair

* The food at the Gambling Night was not poisioned

* Horowitz still has both his legs

* Elf Nostarion came to Galmair to gather taxes - and got coins from Ka'Shaz- we assume he must be happy about this. We also assume the Don is most likely not.

Dead or Missing

* Titus Marcelius, Albarian Zhambar priest living in Galmair - not seen in a while

* Mirai Belisai, pale elfess living in Galmair - not seen in a while

* The de'Puy Familiy, living in Runewick

* Voloro, dark skinned elf from Galmair, not seen for a while

* Eleanor, priestess from Runewick, hasn't been seen in Galmair lately

Art Corner

Last Mas Song

Last Mas I gave you my heart

But the very next day

undead took it away

This year, to save me from death

I'll give it to Cherga only

Last Mas I gave you my sword

But the very next day

Undead took it away

This year, to save me from Jeff

I'll keep a weapon at my hand

Mas by Annonymous

Darkness seeks to end the year,

Spreading horror, worries, fear.

Undead lurking everywhere,

waiting for their victims there.

Heroes, fighters, brave at heart,

In battle will tear them apart.

So, dear people, do not fright’,

After darkness, follows light.

Do send us some pictures or poems & we will publish them!

Review of past events

* A treasure hunt was held by Aleytys Lamar from Cadomyr. The hunters faced such monsters as a bone dragon, several golems and angry wasps and wolves. The search for treasure proved quite successful, and everyone went home with some coins. According to our sources we assume a factor that helped the success of this adventure was that animosity between some participants was not shown openly, but remained well hidden.

Upcoming events
- New Year's celebration post Mas

Rumours

* Rumour has it there are ghosts in Cynthia's flat. We wonder if they came to listen to the golden voice of Galmair?

* Horowitz, Pupil of Bidukan, almost got his leg amputated in the Hemp Necktie Inn Hospital by accidently sleeping in the druid's hospital bed.

* The Archmage of Runewick is said to have been summoning undead, fallen soldiers of the realms of Gamair and Cadomyr that roam the swamps. We assume he still does, because the swamps are never empty of undead.

* A halfling, an orcess and an elfess went out on adventure - and found a mysterious cave with a locked, sealed box inside. Next time when they return to that place we advice them to bring potatoes to grill over the lava, while trying to solve that riddle surrounding the box.

* A story has been told in Galmair. It must have been told so badly that an elfess started to cry and left the guard room running.

* A cursed lizard fled from Galmair hospital, and went to Cadomyr throwing daggers around and caused a lot of fuss. In his cursed mindlessness he tried to murder an authority from Cadomyr. In the end he was chased by some Galmairians into the desert and killed by wild animals, but resurrected at the cross. The creature was sent to the prison mine.

* Katharina Brightrim and Bidukan may or may not have had an argument at the gates of Cadomyr. Apparently both of them felt it was important to be liked by their friends and allies.

* Groktan Flintsplit reassured that plenty of upstanding citizens in Galmair continue to pay taxes on extensive savings as they have for many years. He also said that transient traders will have limited influence on the stability of Galmair's finances and seemd quite happy about that.

* Sources report that Cadomyr might not be able to withstand another attack like last year's Mas.
Clairette

Post by Clairette »

It's seems to be an issue of some paper that calles itself 'The Hemp Newstie'.
The Hemp Newstie - Issue 07
12. Ushos 63

Editorial
Dear Readers,
After a long post-mas break, we're back with the first issue of the year 63!
Read and enjoy!
Spring will be turning into summer soon, so we ask our readers:
What did you like best about spring?
As always your entries are most welcome and a great help to write this newspaper.
~ The Editor

Warnings
- Runewick Teleporter broken since Mas. Travellers will have to go to Runewick by boat from habour to habour.
- Rashaz is a dangerous lizard!

Good and Happy News
- The teleporter of Galmair is still working and the one in Cadomyr was repaired.
- Amelia Rotholz was found!
- It will be summer soon!

Dead or Missing
- Eli Travinius, Sir Exelous, Allesandra from Galmair, Leland from Runewick are still considered missing.
- Gamliel the dwarf from Galmair has not been seen in a while.

Art Corner
Poem
"A fish with a coat" by Marina Tanorakind

You might not enjoy
this hint given you
do cry or do rage
still, this is true

A fish with a coat
is like a wolf with bread
a sheep without fur
a war without dead

a house with no door,
a fire of snow
an eye that can't see
a breeze that won't blow

a year with no seasons
and time that stands still
a poem without reason
a mind but no will

like 'we' without 'the other'
like foe without friend
beloved without lover
or beginning but no end

Don't give fish coats - and
mind wolves won't eat bread
stay far away from furless sheep
still, after dying, you'll be dead

Try you may will
and fail you will do
'cause change's not still
and neither are you

and should you return,
from grave or by cross
you still need to learn,
that you are at loss

you might not enjoy
this hint given you
do cry or do rage
and fate laughts at you

Review of past events: Mas
Vermisste Person aus Höhle gerettet

Die seit Mas vermisste Amelia Rotholz wurde gefunden. Berichten zu Folge war sie auf dem Weg zum Hafen, um in Cadomyr zu helfen, als sie von Untoten überrascht wurde. Auf der Flucht rettete sie sich in eine Höhle, welche hinter ihr einstürzte. Es vergingen mehr als zwei Wochen intensiver Suche, ehe sie von einem Suchtrupp, bestehend aus Gräfin Katharina Brightrim, Dame Alytys Lamar und Oxiana gefunden und geborgen werden konnte.

Bis auf kleinere Verletzungen und eine Unterkühlung hat sie keinen Schaden davongetragen, von dem wir wüssten. Überlebt hatte sie Dank ihrer Medico Tasche, welche auch kleine Vorräte enthielt.

Fräulein Rotholz selbst ist nach eigenen Angaben davon überzeugt, dass sowohl der Einsturz, welcher sie vor den Untoten bewahrte, als auch die Rettung im kritischen Moment auf des Einwirken der Götter zurück geht. Inzwischen hat sie ihre Arbeit und Verpflichtungen wieder aufgenommen. Wir wünschen Fräulein Rotholz weiterhin alles Gute!

Missing Person rescued from Cave

Miss Amelia Rotholz, missing since Mas, was found. According to reports, she was on her way to the harbour to help in Cadomyr, when she was ambushed by undead. She fled to a cave but was trapped by a rockfall. More than 2 weeks of intense searching passed, before a searching team, consisting of Countess Katharina Brightrim, Dame Alytys Lamar and Oxiana, were able to find and rescue her.

Aside from minor injuries and some medium exposure, she took no further harm that we know of. She survived thanks to her medico bag which also contained some small provisions.

Miss Rotholz herself is convinced that the rockfall, which saved her from the undead, as well as the rescue at a critical moment was due to the will of the gods. By now, she resumed to her work and her responsibilities. We wish Miss Rotholz all the best!

Review of past events: Festival of Lights/Lichterfest
Lichterfest

Am 3. Zhas fand mit Verspätung das Lichterfest in Galmair statt. Das Fest, welches normalerweise zum Jahresbeginn gefeiert wird, musste verschoben werden, da die Verantwortliche, Amelia Rotholz, zum ursprünglichen Termin in Elos als vermisst galt. (Mehr dazu in einem weiteren Artikel.) Sie bestand jedoch auf der Wichtigkeit der Veranstaltung und wollte das Fest unbedingt nachholen. Zu den Gästen zählten unter anderem auch Lady Katharina Brightrim und Sir S’rrt K'shire aus Cadomyr und auch Oxiana, die Linke Hand des Dons, gab sich die Ehre.

Den Beginn des Festes bildet der traditionelle Lichtermarsch, ein zeremonieller Akt, bei dem das Licht symbolisch durch die Stadt getragen wird, jedes Jahr angeführt von einer Person, welche sich durch ihr Handeln verdient gemacht hat. Die Wahl fiel in diesem Jahr auf Lady Clairette von Liakir, welche sich während Mas tapfer an der Seite ihrer Kammeraden geschlagen hatte und für ihren Einsatz auch schwere Verletzungen in Kauf nahm.

Mit Entzünden des großen Feuers auf den Feldern durch die Fackelträger, endete der zeremonielle Teil und Cynthia, die Bardin Galmairs, und Stavros, Gewinner des Kunstfestivals, übernahmen die Bühne und begeisterten durch ein überraschendes, unterhaltsames, musikalisches Schauspiel.
Im späteren Verlauf erklärte Fräulein Rotholz die Bedeutung des Festes und seiner Traditionen, da sie es im vergangenen Jahr aus ihrer Heimat eingeführt hatte.
Wie wir erfuhren, steht es nicht nur für den Neubeginn des Jahres, sondern auch für die Einheit aller, symbolisiert durch das große Feuer, welches durch die Fackeln aller entflammt wird.

Überschattet wurde die Feierlichkeit durch einen weiteren Diebstahl vom Buffet, bei dem ein ganzer Stapel Sandwiches verschwand. Ob die Tat mir früheren Diebstählen auf Festen in Zusammenhang steht, wissen wir nicht. Wir werden weiter ermitteln.

Festival of Lights

On the 3rd of Zhas, the delayed Festival of Lights was held in Galmair. The festivity, which is traditionally held in Elos, had been postponed due to the host, Miss Amelia Rotholz, being missing. (More in another article.) She insisted, however, the festival was important and thus had to be held. Among other guests, we also spotted Countess Katharina Brightrim and Sir S’rrt K'shire from Cadomyr, as well as the Left Hand, Oxiana.

Traditionally, the Festival began with the March of Lights, a ceremonial act, on which light is carried through town symbolically, led by a person who did great for the community. This year, Lady Clairette von Liakir was chosen, who fought bravely alongside her comrades, during Mas, even getting badly wounded.

The ceremonial part was finished by igniting the huge bonfire on the fields. Cynthia, bard of Galmair, and Stavros, winner of last year’s festival of arts, took over the stage, exciting the audience with a surprising and entertaining performance of music and theatre.
Later, Miss Amelia told about the meaning of the festival and its traditions, since she brought the festival from her home town, last year. We learned the festival was not only to begin the new year, but also stands for the unity of all, symbolised by the great bonfire, which is ignited by the torches of everyone.

However, another theft was committed, on which a whole stack of sandwiches vanished from the buffet. If there is a connection to the thievery on other festivities, we do not know, yet. But we will investigate further.

Review of past events: Teleporter Repair
Under the dedicated superintendence of Shaman Sarangerel from Galmair, the Teleporter at Cadomyr's gates was successfully repaired. With only minor damage inflicted on the local battlements, the gathered group of arcanists performed a ritual that supposedly corrected the chaotic flow of mana. An undertaking that bears quite a risk and danger according to Master Rhaindierne, specialist for transport-magic. Several pure elements were used by the four mages who bravely solved the issue in such a swift and dedicated manner to the benefit of Cadomyr's community.

Review of past events: Repatriation of local treasures/Rückführung lokaler Schätze
Rückführung lokaler Schätze
Die beiden Forscher Anton Guile und Hadwin Riley fanden sich vor kurzem in Galmair ein, um die im letzten Jahr mit lokaler Hilfe geborgenen Artefakte aus Tanoras Schatz, einen Fisch aus purem Gold und eine Halskette in Form einer Meerjungfrau aus Saphir, an Galmair zu übergeben.

Verbunden war das Ereignis mit einem überraschend lebhaften Vortag zu deren Entdeckung und der Geschichte hinter den Artefakten, bei der sich schnell zeigte, dass es durchaus verschiedene Varianten, abhängig vom Kulturkreis zu geben scheint. Fest steht, dass beide Artefakte zum Tempel der Siedlung Gljdalir transportiert werden sollten, um Tanora zu besänftigen jedoch unterwegs gestohlen wurden. Der Diebstahl führte unglücklicherweise zum Untergang der Siedlung und des dortigen Tanora Tempels in der Syrita Bucht.

Beide Schätze wurden an Oxiana, die Linke Hand des Don’s, übergeben, da vermutet wird, dass einige Bewohner Galmairs womöglich die Nachfahren der einstigen Siedler sein könnten. Es wurde beschlossen, die Artefakte auszustellen, gemeinsam mit einer Niederschrift der Geschichte und einer Seite aus dem Tagebuch eines Dieners des einstigen Tanora Tempels, auf das die tragische Lektion über Gier und Loyalität nicht vergessen werden.

Erst vor einigen Wochen übergaben die beiden Forscher und Schatzsucher zwei Artefakte an Runewick. Das wieder aufgefundene Tagebuch von Erin Solace, einer ehemaligen Schülerin, hatte sie zum lang verschollenen Kristallstab des Wassers, welcher einst die Schule des Wassers krönte, sowie zum Familienerbstück des Hauses Solace, einem fein gearbeiteten, gravierten Smaragdamulett, geführt, so dass diese mit lokaler Hilfe geborgen werden konnten.

Auch hier fesselten die beiden die Zuhörer mit des tragisch-romantischen Geschichte hinter den Artefakten. Obgleich vorgeschlagen wurde, dass auch diese Schätze als Mahnmal für den Preis von Ehrgeiz und Verrat dienen könnten, wurde der Stab an Erzmagier Elvaine Morgan übergeben und das Amulett soll an das Haus Solace zurückgegeben werden.

Die im Laufe des Suche aufgefundenen Dokumente sollen jedoch gemeinsam mit der Geschichte in einem Buch bewahrt werden. Es hat sich bereits jemand als Verfasser gemeldet.

Für die kommenden Tage wurde eine weitere Rückführung, diesmal an Cadomyr, angekündigt. Wir werden berichten!

Repatriation of local treasures
The researchers Anton Guile and Hadwin Riley found their way back to Galmair to return two artefacts recovered last year with local help: A fish made of pure gold and a sapphire pendant, depicting Tanora as a mermaid, both part of Tanora’s treasures.

Along with the returning the treasures, both treasure hunters presented a surprisingly entertaining and lively presentation of the story behind the artefacts and how they were found. However, it showed quickly, there is more than one version to the story, depending on the cultural background. Fact is, both treasures were once stolen en route to a temple in a settlement named Gljdalir, were they wear meant to appease Tanora. Tragedy had it, the theft led to the demise of the settlement and it’s temple of Tanora, once located on the coast of Syrita Bay.

Both treasures were handed to Oxiana, Left Hand of the Don, as it is highly possible that some citizens of Galmair are descendants the the surviving settlers. It was decided, that the artefacts shall be displayed along with the story and a page of the diary of a servant of the lost Temple of Tanora, as a reminder of the price of greed.

Just a few weeks ago, the two researchers and treasure hunters returned two artefacts to Runewick. The retrieved diary of Erin Solace, a former student, had led them to the long lost Crystal Wand of Water, which once crowned the school of water, as well as to the heirloom of the House of Solace, a delicately crafted and engraved emerald pendant. Both were recovered with local help.

Like in Galmair, the audiences was captivated by the entertaining presentation of the tragic-romance story behind the artefacts. Though it was suggested to display the treasures as a reminder of the price of ambition and betrayal, the Wand was returned to Archmage Elvaine Morgan instead and the Necklace shall be returned to the House of Solace.

However, documents, which were found during the search will be published in a book, along with the story of the treasures. A volunteer to author this has already been found.

For the upcoming days, another repatriation was announced, this time to Cadomyr. We will report!

Upcoming events
- Rückführung lokaler Schätze / Repatriation of local treasures in Cadomyr 21 Ushos; 13:30
- Bauernmarkt / Country Fair in Galmair 24. Ushos 63; 13:30

Looking for ...
- Sardonic Elfess seeks companion. Must like green.

Offering ...
- The druid of the forest are selling selfmade high-quality drinks. The profit goes to the Hospital and to the poor on Illarion. They even make legendary elven wine. | Die Druiden verkaufen hochwertige Getränke die sie selbst herstellen, der Erlös geht ins Krankenhaus oder für Arme. Es wird auch der legendäre Elfenwein hergestellt.

Rumours
- Gerüchten zufolge waren Katharina und Amanda um den 12. Zhas herum kurzzeitig verreist. | Rumours said that Katharina and Amanda went on holidays at 12th Zhas.

- Drathe hat angeblich Staub dämonischen Ursprungs verkauft. | According to rumours, Drathe sold dust from a demonic source.

- Gerüchten zu Folge soll Azure Lynch ein langes Gespräch allein mit Peter Rotholz geführt haben. Hat Herr Lynch um Fräulein Rotholzs Hand angehalten? | Rumour has it, Azure Lynch and Peter Rotholz had a long talk alone. Did Mister Lynch ask for Amelia's hand?

- Es wird erzählt, Amelia Rotholz meidet Höhlen, seit sie gerettet wurde und schläft daher nicht mehr in ihrer Wohnung. Einige wollen gesehen haben, wie sie die Nacht im Haus der Linken Hand verbrachte. | It is said, that Amelia Rotholz avoids caves since she was rescued and thus, does not even sleep in her own flat. Several have seen her staying at the Left Hand's house over night.

- Man sagt, Dame Alytys Lamar und Inara Lacy Valdris hätten eine längere Reise in Inaras Heimat unternommen, in Sorge im Inaras Mutter. | It is said, Dame Aleytys Lamar and Inara Lacy Valdris took a longer journey to Inara's home town, worried for Inara's mother.

- Laut einem Echsenmenschen wird man selbst magisch, wenn man Magie isst. "Versucht es nicht mit Glyphen Splittern! Die sind dazu da um Schmuck herzustellen!" erklärte ein Magierlehrling.
|According to a lizard, if you eat magic you become magical youself. "Don't try with glyph shards! They are meant for crafting jewellery.", a mage's apprentice told us.
Clairette

Post by Clairette »

It's seems to be an mini issue of some paper that calles itself 'The Hemp Newstie'.
The Hemp Newstie - Mini Issue 01/64

21. Siros 64
Rashaz is dead
On 16. Siros 64 in the evening, the cursed lizard Rashaz was killed by an elfess at the cross at the Hemp Necktie Inn.

Two elfesses arrived by teleporter and found the fataly injured lizard near the cross where they presumably had sent him beforehand. The dark skinned elfess stabbed Rashaz with his own poisioned sword while the other elfess over stood guard, bow and arrows ready. Rashaz's last words were cryptic gibberish: "I want to bring rebirth and you fear a world with no pain? A world with no spirit? Make space as my plan unfurls, I will show you the birth of an ideal world..." A man named Zalkani offered to bring the presumed dead body to the prison mine.
Rumour has it that one of the elfesses was injured and had to ask the druids who reside at the Hemp Necktie Inn for help. It is told that Yridia, high priestess of Ushara provided such help.

Other Rumours, Hints and Reminders
  • Siege Ended: The undead Lord Gray was sent underground with his cursed altar that the cultists built in the desert - may he stay buried there. This accident or divine intervention also led to the end of the siege of Cadomyr, that had continued past Mas.
  • Beware of people poisioning each other - some idiots might even poision themselves.
  • It seems Runewick still has a rat problem, as one of their citizens was transformed into a rat during Mas - Was the culpit Mirai Belisai or Miraire Bragolin, or none of them at all and it was Nargùn's trickery?
  • The Runewick Rangers elected Bidukan as their spokesperson - Congratulations! A question remains: Will he be paid enough to be able to pay the 300 gold coins that Sarangerel, Galmair's Shaman, demands from him?
  • Miss Rotholz and the Countess of Cadomyr seemed to have an argument - What was it about? Who has the best cooking recipes?
  • Recent studies show: invisible hounds do not like being covered in ink and do pass ban circles.
  • Galmair is preparing for a picnic - lots of food was prepared!
  • There are rumours that guests from Galmair had to share a single bowl of soup during the Cherry Blossom Festival in Cadomyr. It is told the soup had a very Cadomyrian aftertaste.