Memories of a lone wolf.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Bidukan

Memories of a lone wolf.

Post by Bidukan »

Chapter I: Amelia Rotholz.

A blonde man opens a book with a goblet of wine in his left hand, he sips before taking a heavy breath and sigh, then abandons the wine to write some lines

Bitter. Mad. Disappointed, disappointed.

Not even two months passed since we split and Amelia has a boyfriend, lover or whatever she wants to call Azure Lynch. I resisted to believe they could be a couple, but she confirmed it to me:

“Allow me to be happy”

Her words still echo.

Of all of her virtues, above all, I used to adore her innocence, her pureness, her decency. I can not even write all I ponder and muse. How then has she become a woman of public scandals? Nearly the entire town gossips about her disgraceful encounter with Azure’s wife, ex wife, gods know what.

Of all the men on this bustling peninsula, Amelia had to choose Azure to replace me. More beast than man with a glorified branch for an arm, and a follower of Moshran! Truly an honorless man, a blatant coward. A nobody.

Before he departs from his quill for the evening, he takes the time to write in a blue little notebook “Azure Lynch, giant, easy, not urgent”, and then closes the notebook, deposits the quill into its well, and takes up his goblet of once more- whispering- The Ninth
Bidukan

The trial of Sammy Goldlieb.

Post by Bidukan »

The biggest joke I've ever seen.

It had not even the slightest sparkle of a trial nor justice. The procedure is messy and unfair. A Judge is allowed to be also a victim and even a witness. The judges are allowed to say freely the accused is considered guilty by them before the trial started. Who would want to be judged like this?

A couple of simple and clear rules would help much. Rules about evidence and order. The chance to judge someone even if he is not around, to avoid the long delays. This trial had been waiting 5 for years.

And then the sentence. A soft one to one who "comitted" such heavy crimes, 12,000 pieces of materials. Makes no sense, at all. Not a single day on prision mine.

Each realm has to judge quickly crimes comitted in it's soil. Simple as that.

A sidenote, Fooser's first speech was an open criticism to Oxiana and Katharina and their -passive- roles toward Jefferson Gray. The tension will increase more? I will have to investigate by my own.
Bidukan

A last kiss.

Post by Bidukan »

Sad, so sad. Amelia Rotholz once again.

I was so close to recover Amelia, we even kissed furtively in the woods, I told her some secrets the wind brought to me. We were happy for a moment, for a last time. After her seclusion she called Azure and I to a campfire outside Galmair. I was so sure she would decide to stay with me instead of such heretic as Azure. But there was Eleanor as well, a talisman of bad news and disgrace.

As soon as she turned her gaze, a sad gaze, to me I knew she would refuse me. When she came to me and spoke I feel my whole body shuddering. I prefered to not to hear the whole speech she probably prepared. These were devastating and unexpected news. Somehow they could make her forget all we lived together.

This mistake from Amelia has a name, many names actually. Oxiana in first place, such a rat, filling Amelia's head since the very beginning against me. And of course his main servant, Katharina. Era as well. And then Eleanor and Fergro. The gang of conspirators and cowards. May Malachín give me the strength to give them what they deserve.

And of course Azure. I'm sure he used blood magic or some sort of sorcery to turn Amelia to him. Otherwise impossible.

There is nothing left in Galmair.
Bidukan

A flashback to my arrival to Illarion.

Post by Bidukan »

After around forty years since I left Gobaith, I felt the financial need to go back there to find the treasure, the one who Stephen Rothman gave me to have incase we need it. Around 1,000 weapons and armor pieces. I had waited long enough for Stephen, so after forty years I could think the treasure was mine. After such a long time wandering for the whole continent, spending my time and coins in taverns, adventures and some other unspeakable things, I really needed these riches.

So it was how I started my expedition to go back to Gobaith, the isle of hope. I was pretty excited to get back there. Little did I know it's fate.

On my way to Gobaith, I arrived to unknow lands. Never been there before nor I had any reference of them on my maps and books. I was lucky enough to find the druid Yridia, who gently gave the news. Talk was more or less like this:

You are hurt?
No, I am lost.
Lost?
Yes.
Why so? maybe I can help.
I don't know where I am.
This is Galmair soil.
Help me please, never heard of this place.
I am Yridia Anar, Druid.
I'm in deeply need, I have nothing, and it's cold.
Wait until I do get my seeds then you can come with me to the Inn. I can give you food.
I would appreciate it.

Some moments later...

I used to live in Troll's Bane.
You are from Gobaith?
Yes, but I was doomed to leave.
I lived there once.
Oh, nice! You might help me then to find it!
Trolls Bane? Gobaith doesn't exist anymore Bidukan.
According with my maps, Gobaith should be not so far from here.
Wha....what are you saying?

This is Illarion. Gobaith had a fiery death, the volcan errupted and took it into the sea. Many died.
What are you saying?, it can't be possible. You are kidding, arent you?
It is true as sad as it is. I miss the fertile grounds of Tol Vanima, the sands of Varshikar and the Druids of Old.
I came back to take my treasure, it was hidden near Troll's Bane.
It's lost, forever lost Bidukan, I am so sorry.

Since this moment, there's not a single day on my life I don't stop for a moment and think of Gobaith, my homeland.

After such devastating news and my pockets emptied, I had to stay for a while making cash in Galmair. There I spent some golden weeks with nice people such as Rangar and Jacob, who later became friends. Sadly they both left. How I become a part of Galmair, I will write later. But as soon as the days were passing, I started to enjoy the life around Illarion, a place which I would call home soon enough.
Bidukan

Comrades and Mas battle.

Post by Bidukan »

Mas, 4th of year 63.

A blonde man sits down and opens a book over a table in the Hemp Necktie Inn, leaving his shield on another chair.

I finally have some time to rest my tired body and write down some lines. It's a dark night, it's been a hard battle which lasted days. Will be the evil hordes gone? This have been very pleasant days. Among Jakob's comeback to Runewick, today I noticed Drathe is a valuable friend, like a brother, a loyal one who is worth to trust in. After I was besieged outside Runewick by the evil hordes, he crossed all the enemy lines with inmense fire power to get to me. I will not forget this, never. Later on, we both managed to clean Galmair's tunnel, fighting back to back, like comrades. Last but not least, Sir Exelous seemed sorry for the troubles we had in the past and gently offered me his friendship. I respect that man.

On another side, it was nice to fight all together against the evilness, leaving our differences aside. Aly, Inara and Katharina were backing the blockers from behind with arrows, doing a great job. Aswe impressed me going brave to the first line. And Titus, that man who I barely knew, showed so much valor to join me where the fire burns, fighting bone to bone to dangerous Dragons and whatnot. Only Drugar surprised me, he was too convervative to show up in the battle field and just joined when the battle was already won.

And Rashaz, that little rat who I have helped a lot has betrayed the realms. He teamed up with Gray and even dared to attack me. Luckily I gave him what he deserved and was sent to Cherga's realm.

I need to repair my gear and get some rest incase more battles come up. May Malachín give me the strength to catch and defeat Gray.
Bidukan

Until the next time, if there is one ever.

Post by Bidukan »

Bidukan sighs as he seals carefully the letter with a red wax. The gloomy light from the candle is about to vanish. Amid maps, documents and books, he leans back on his chair, narrowing his eyes and searching on his mind random sweet memories, today gone. After some moments, he rises and delivers the letter through a dove, muttering to himself "I'm ready".

Dear Amelia,

I've been thinking about your latest public letter. It quite shows your pure heart. I know your intentions are good. Unfortunately, the raising conflict is not depending of me or my Rangers. There is a big and confirmed plot against the ones developing Runewick. So I am afraid these regrettable happenings will tear us apart. Nevertheless, I will be always wishing you the best and having your memory with me.

Always yours,

~Bidukan
Bidukan

Re: Memories of a lone wolf.

Post by Bidukan »

*Bidukan sips his cup once again, while writes down some lines dyed with pasion, pain and anger*

Amelia,

Though the trial hasn't finished yet, you are guilty. You're guilty of the worst crime a lover can committ, betrayal. Don't even try to deny it, I seen it in your eyes, in your gaze. You gave Aswe a statement about me. How low. I could've expected that from Aly, from anybody else but you. You will carry the stain for ever, as someone who couldn't respect her past and the meaning of something which once was important. Such a bitter and unnecessary end.

I'm not looking for an answer nor for a dialogue.

~Robber Baron

*He rises and goes out slamming the door as he passes*