Proclamation Directed at Fooser

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kugar

Proclamation Directed at Fooser

Post by Kugar »

~ A single parchment rests near the teleportation podium outside the Necktie. The Necktie itself seems to have become quieter, as of late. Inn occupants may even tell you that the Order has seldom been seen at all, since the skirmish. Some may even say the Necktie has been liberated. ~

These words are written and directed toward Fooser the insolent and those of the damned who would stand with him!

The fury that you have awoken within myself and the ancient entity is incomprehensible and thus impossible to scribe in mere written word. Yet it is with the utmost sincerity that I declare, on this day, your summoning of immeasurable wrath that will swiftly make rid of you and all the other worthless sacks of flesh that wander aimlessly across these lands. I could perhaps even conjure up enough effort to congratulate you on your efforts, drawing forth an illusion of victory for you and your ilk. It is highly amusing. Though, I fear the contrary is true.

Not content with the beating we handed you and your unworthy mercenaries on the first visit to our abode, you returned with slightly more capable mortals, with the sole intention of disobeying your masters and laying waste. Rest assured, mortal, that if Prea had any concern about you striking the vessel down, such would not have been allowed to happen! How can you delude yourself into thinking otherwise? An ancient entity that predates even that of the Five. I am certain you have since come to feel the painful error of your ways. Such power is impervious to mere mortal weaponry.

You have shown yourself to be revered among your people, gathering few able pawns. Am I supposed to be impressed? Arriving to catch us off guard and yet you still could not finish the job successfully. My vessel has been retained to fight another day. Heed these words, insolent creature. Archive them in the little history your civilization has left! You will soon come to wish that you had fought until your death trying to destroy me.