Prayers to the Gods / Gebete an die Götter

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Inara Valdris

Prayers to the Gods / Gebete an die Götter

Post by Inara Valdris »

(( Open RP – Jeder kann hier gerne seine Gebete an die Götter posten / Everyone is welcome to
join to post a prayer to the gods ))

(( english below ))

Inara wanderte im Haus Barfuß und auch lautlos umher. Sie war nervös, das war zu deutlich zu
sehen. Generell war sie das immer einige Stunden vor Mas aber diesmal war es dennoch anders.

Sie blieb stehen und atmete mit geschlossenen Augen tiefer durch. Sie wurde etwas ruhiger. Jedoch
anders als früher. Hier spielte grade das Gefühl was sie hatte eine Rolle. Ein Gefühl von Vertrauen
und Zuversicht. Nicht nur zu den Göttern, zu Bragon, auch zu sich selbst.

Inara legte ihre Hand auf ihre Herzgegend und sah zum Kamin, ein leichtes nicken und sie kniete
sich davor, sah direkt in die Flammen.

“Bragon. Gott des Feuers. Vater der Drachen. Ich....“

Inara senkt etwas den Blick.

“Ich gestehe, ich habe Angst. In ein paar Stunden bricht Mas über uns herein.
Ich weiß, es ist nicht falsch Angst zu haben. Dennoch, es ist das erste Mal, dass ich mich nicht mit
anderen in Sicherheit bringe und einfach abwarte.

Manch einer, viele würden sagen, ich bin zu für eine Elfe viel zu jung um zu kämpfen. Aber
vielleicht ist das bei mir auch anders. Ich bin unter Menschen und Elfen aufgewachsen....gut und
auch Zwergen.

Ich will nur sagen, ja, ich habe Angst wie jeder andere auch. Ob er es zugibt oder nicht, ob er es
zeigt oder nicht, spielt keine Rolle. Sie ist da, es wäre dumm wenn nicht.

Ich weiß nicht ob ich bereit bin, aber ich versuche es zu sein.“

Sie schließt ihre Augen und atmet tief und ruhig ein und aus. Immer wieder.

“Wenn ich über das Feld blicke, mein Ziel erkenne, die Bewegungen beinahe
voraussehe,
dann hebe ich meinen Bogen, Spanne die Sehne mit dem Pfeil darin, visiere mein Ziel genau an,
und lasse den Pfeil fliegen.

In diesem Moment, in diesen Sekunden, ist die Angst gewichen. Ist es vermessen zu sagen, das ich
deine Gegenwart spüre? Darin wie sehr mein Herz mit Mut, Zuversicht und Stärke erfüllt ist.

Bragon, ich habe nichts was ich dir anbieten könnte außer mich selbst, in dem Maße wie du es für
richtig und nötig erachtest. Ich bitte dich führe meine Hand, die Hand aller, die sich nun in den
nächsten Tagen der Finsternis entgegenstellen.

Erfülle die Herzen mit Mut und Stärke um hier einer gerechten Sache zu dienen und jenen Einhalt
zu gebieten die versuchen die Welt in ein vernichtendes Chaos zu stürzen.

Und, ich bitte dich, habe auch ein wachsames Auge auf meine Familie in der Ferne. Ebenso aber
auch hier auf Aleytys, die für mich genauso eine Mutter ist wie meine leibliche.

Auf Amelia, die meine beste Freundin und auch wie eine Schwester für mich ist. Auf alle, die ich
mit reinem Gewissen Freunde nennen kann.

Ich weiß, es ist viel verlangt oder eher gewünscht aber ich weiß das du da bist und zuhörst. Und das
du und die anderen Götter diese kommenden Tage genauso angehst wie wir, nur auf andere weise.

Mögen wir alle dies Lebend überstehen..“

Inara atmet nochmals tiefer durch, bevor sie die Hand durch gen der Flammen ausstreckt, innehält
ohne sie zu berühren und sich dann erhebt. Sie musste sich fertig machen, ihre Rüstung anlegen
und sich dann dem entgegenstellen was da kommen sollte.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inara wanders around in the villa, barefoot and silently. She is nervous, that is obvious. Generally
she is that always a few hours before Mas, but this time it is different.

She stopps and takes a deeper breath with her eyes closed. She becomes a bit calmer, but different
as in the past. Her feelings playing a important role at this moment. A feeling of trust and
confidence. Not only to the gods, to Bragon, but also to herself. She put her hand on the area
around her heart and gazes the fireplace. She nods and kneels in front of it. She looks straight
into the flames.

“Bragon. God of fire. Father of dragons. I....“

Inara looks down a little.

“I confess I am scared. In a couple of hours, Mas will descend upon us. I know
there is nothing wrong with being afraid. Still, it's the first time that I don't get to safety with others
and just wait and see.

Some, many would say, I'm too young for an elfess to fight. But maybe that's the difference to
others. I grew up among humans and elves .... good and dwarves too.

I just want to say, yeah, I'm scared like everyone else. Whether they admit it or not, whether they
shows it or not, doesn't matter. It is there, it would be stupid if not.

I don't know if I'm ready, but I'm trying to be.“

She closes her eyes and breathes in and out deeply, calmly. Again and again.

“When I look across the field, see my goal, almost foresee the movements, then
I raise my bow, tighten the bowstring with the arrow in it, aim precisely at my target, and let the
arrow fly.

In this moment, in these seconds, the fear is gone. Is it presumptuous to say that I feel your
presence? In how much my heart is filled with courage, confidence and strength.

Bragon, I have nothing to offer you but myself in that extent you deem it right and necessary. I ask
you to guide my hand, the hand of all who will now oppose the darkness in the next few days.

Fill the hearts with courage and strength to serve a just cause here and to put a stop to those who try
to plunge the world into a devastating chaos.

And, please, keep a close eye on my family far away. But also here on Aleytys, who is just as much
a mother to me as my own.

To Amelia, who is my best friend and also like a sister to me. To everyone whom I can call friend
with a clear conscience.

I know that is a lot I asked for or rather wanted, but I know that you are there listening. And that
you and the other gods approach these coming days just like us, only in a different way.

May we all get through this alive …“

Inara takes another deep breath before stretching her hand to the flames, pausing without touching
it and then getting up. She had to get ready, put on her armor and then face whatever will come.
Amelia Rotholz
Galmair

Re: Prayers to the Gods / Gebete an die Götter

Post by Amelia Rotholz »

Amelia kneels before the brim of her bed in the dim light of the oil lamp, with her eyes closed, her hand folded, and her head bowed humbly.

“This prayer goes out to many of you. Though, I have nothing more to offer than myself, my heart, soul and my true believe.

Malachin, patron of fighters, please fill the hearts of all who risk their lives to defend us and stand against the darkness, with bravery, strength and confidence.

Zhambra, please hold your hand above us all, so we can stand strong together, remembering, we can accomplish anything, that way.

Ronagan, may your shadow hide us from the sight of our enemy and protect us all.

Nargùn, I may beg you, to see our fate in our favour, when your dices roll.

Oldra, please guide the hands of everyone, trying to heal and help. Please, lead me the right way, so I won’t do any harm.

Ushara, please stand by your humble servant Yridia. Let her recover and not struggle any more. We need her here, not only as a druid, but as a friend.

Elara, please grand us all a clear mind, guide and advise us in our darkest hours.

And Sirani, goddess of love, please fill our hearts also with love, so we can stand as a shining light of hope, to cease the darkness, threatening us!

I know, I ask for much, but please, oh gods, accept my humble plea, so we stay alive and healthy in these dark times, to be your humble servants.”

She remains silent for a moment, then she rises and leaves the flat. Time to get ready…
Bidukan

Post by Bidukan »

Hours before Mas started, the warrior knelt down at Malachin's temple

Malachin I praise your name.
Be with me in the battle.
Be my shield, let me be your sword.
I will honor the godly spark in my soul.
May it flourish and grow.
Amelia Rotholz
Galmair

Post by Amelia Rotholz »

She watches the men leaving, to rescue the Hemp, after the horn was heard. Standing at the wall, she loweres her gaze and whisperes a humble prayer.

"Oh, Zhambra, hold your hand over them, so they can stand strong together!
Malachin, please guide their hand and scharpen their blades, so they come back safely!
Elara, please grant them clarity and wisdom, to make the right decisions!
And Oldra, Mother! Please protect them and bring them home safe!
I am but a humble girl... but please... hear my plea... and I will be your humble servant, at any cost!"

Amelia Rotholz finishes her prayer, looking out to the dark night
Amelia Rotholz
Galmair

Post by Amelia Rotholz »

Amelia kneels at the shrine of Sirani, placing a golden Ring, along with a firnis flower and a strand of her hair, braided around it, on the altar. She bows her head, closes her eyes to speak a humble whispered prayer.

“Oh, Sirani, goddess of love and joy,
please accept my humble offer.
I need your guidance, your clarity,
For my heart feels so heavy, these days.

I want to keep faith in him,
keep my vow.
To stand by his side,
now and forever!

But my heart starts doubting me
And it hurts so deeply.

Oh please, Sirani,
grand me strength in heart,
Guide my heart,
so, I can be the shining light
in his darkest moments.”

She remains silent for a moment then, watching the dawn in the east, before she heads for the teleporter, back to Galmair.
Inara Valdris

Post by Inara Valdris »

(( english below ))

Das Lichterfest, die passende Gelegenheit für ein Gebet an die Götter oder in Inaras Fall, in erster
Linie an Bragon.
Inara erhob sich also von ihrem Platz an den Tischen und ging um diese herum. Vor dem großen
Feuer ließ sie sich auf die Knie sinken und schloss die Augen, Sie begann zu sprechen nachdem sie
auch den Kopf leicht gesenkt hatte.

“Bragon. Gott des Feuers. Vater der Drachen. Ich danke dir und den Göttern für
das Überleben aller an Mas. Wir haben getan was wir konnten, gegen diese Übermacht der
Dunkelheit. Ich habe getan was bis jetzt in meiner Macht steht. Ich habe noch viel zu lernen, wenn
man solchen Feinden wie Gray gegenübersteht.
Doch jetzt, feiern wir das Licht. Entzünden Feuer um der Dunkelheit entgegen zu stehen und sie für
das Erste wieder zu vertreiben. Ich bitte dich, segne dieses Fest, diesen Moment, mit einem Hauch
von Frieden, der einige Zeit anhalten mag.
Es gibt noch andere Sorgen die ich dir anvertrauen will mein Gott aber nicht in diesem Moment. So
bitte ich dich schlicht den Mut und die Stärke in unseren Herzen weiterhin brennen zu lassen, auf
das wir niemals weichen vor der Dunkelheit!“

Sie verharrte noch einen Moment, ehe sie sich dann wieder erhob und zurück ging auf ihren Platz.
Dies war wohl das erste mal gewesen, dass andere es wirklich auch hörten wenn sie ein Gebet
sprach.

The festival of Light, the fitting moment for a prayer to the gods or in Inaras case, first of
all to Bragon.
Inara did rise from her place at the tables, stepping around them. Before the big bonfire
she did sink on her knees, eyes closed. She started to speak after her head did slighly
bow.

“Bragon, God of fire, Father of dragons. Forgive me, for not doing this
earlier . I thank you and the gods, for all have survived this Mas. We did all, we could do
against this superior forces of darkness. I did all in my might, yet. I know, I still got much
to learn, especially against an enemy like Jefferson Gray.
But now, we celebrate the light, ignite the fire to stand against darkness and expel it.
Please, bless this festival, this moment, with a hint of peace, which might last for a little
while.
There's a lot that concerns me, that I want to tell you, my god, but not at this very moment.
So, I just ask you just to let bravery and stregth burn within our hearts, so we never flinch
the darkness!“

Remaining a moment, then she rose, going back to her seat. It was for sure the first time
she did a prayer and other could hear it.
Inara Valdris

Post by Inara Valdris »

(( english below ))

Nach dem Ritual Yridias und dem was sie in Runewick gesehen hat, ging Inara mit den anderen
zurück zum Tempel der Fünf. Sie wollte schon vor dem Ritual ein Gebet sprechen, kam aber nicht
dazu. Das holte sie nun nach als sie fast alleine war. Aber das Oxi noch blieb, störte sie in dem
Moment nicht..

“Bragon. Gott des Feuers. Vater der Drache. Wo soll ich Anfangen. Gerade
geschieht und entwickelt sich so viel. Um mich herum, bei mir selbst. Ich entwickel mich. Aber das
für mich wichtigste zuerst.

Ich bitte dich, mein Gott, um dein heiliges Feuer um die Stärke ins uns zu entfachen. Auf das wir
nicht aufgeben eine Lösung und Heilung für Yewdale und Runewick zu finden.

Im selben Atemzug bitte ich auch Findari, Tanora, Eldan und Ushara um ihre Gnade und Weisheit.
Ebenso die jungen Götter. Ich bitte demütigst um etwas Hilfe für uns alle. Mir ist durchaus bewusst,
dass wir für unser Tun und den dadurch verursachten Schaden die Verantwortung tragen müssen.

Mein dank ist kaum in Worte zu fassen. Ich danke euch ihr Götter für das was ihr für uns alle getan
habt.

Dies war mein wichtigstes Anliegen Bragon. Das andere...ich habe Fragen und ich muss
Entscheidungen treffen. Ich habe auch Sorgen und ich habe Angst. Und ich will nicht, dass mich
dies lähmt in dem was ich tun muss.

Eine Frage auf die ich eine Antwort brauche bevor ich etwas in diesem Bezug tun kann. Auch wenn
ich generell noch Zweifel ob man auf mich hören würde. Es sind die Dracheneier, welche so
vermehrt auftauche offenbar. Sie gehören nicht in unsere Hände. Eher noch in deine, aber natürlich
am besten zu den ihren. Aber anhand des Eis, kann wohl niemand sagen, was daraus entspringen
könnte. Ist es dann richtig, sie dir anzuvertrauen?

Das zum einen, zum anderen hinterlässt Mas noch immer seine Spuren an mir. Ängste und
Schrecken, beides noch verstärkt durch die Wahrheit über meine Mutter und darüber das selbst aus
ihrer Vergangenheit noch Gefahr drohen kann.

Alleine darüber jetzt zu sprechen, bringt mir etwas mehr Ruhe. Denn all das, lässt mich dennoch
nicht wanken. Ich denke sogar, ich werde heute, jetzt einen Schritt weitergehen. Meine Loyalität
und Gefolgschaft, Kampfbereitschaft, gegenüber und für Cadomyr hat mich dort in den Rang einer
Ritterin erhoben. Aber ich werde diesen Titel nicht tragen, noch nicht. Ich bin dafür nicht bereit. Ich
fühle mich dem noch nicht würdig.

Aber ich fühle mich für etwas anderes bereit, was für mich sogar mehr Bedeutung hat. Ich werde
mich dir verschreiben, jetzt. Mein Herz, meine Seele, meine Stärke gehören dir, oh Bragon. Dein
Feuer trage ich in meinem Herzen und manchmal auch auf der Zunge. Ich verschreibe mich der
Wahrheit, der Ehre, der Gerechtigkeit und versuche besonnen zu handeln und mein Temperament
von Zeit zu Zeit zu zügeln. Ich werde meinem herzen und meinem Gewissen folgen. Selbst wenn
es bedeutet dir doch das ein oder andere mal widersprechen zu müssen. Ich stelle mich dem Dunkel
entgegen, jederzeit um die Unschuldigen und Schwachen zu schützen. Ohne Zeifel gehe ich diesen
Weg und beschreite damit einen neuen Weg in deinem Namen.“

After Yridia's ritual and what they had seen in Runewick, Inara went back to the Temple of Five
with the others. She wanted to say a prayer before the ritual, but could not do it. She made up for
that when she was almost alone. She did not mind, Oxi still staying there, at this moment.

“Bragon. God of fire. Father the dragon. Where should I start. So much is
happening and developing right now. Around me, with myself. I am growing. But first things first.

I ask you, my God, for your holy fire to inflame the strength in us. That we don't give up on finding
a solution and a cure for Yewdale and Runewick.

With the same breath I also ask Findari, Tanora, Eldan and Ushara for mercy and wisdom.
Likewise the young gods. I humbly ask for some help for all of us. I am well aware that we must be
responsible for our actions and the damage we cause.

My thanks can hardly be put into words. I thank you gods for what you have done for all of us so
far.

This was my main concern, Bragon. The other ... I have questions and I have to make decisions. I
am worried, too and I'm anxious. And I don't want this to paralyze me in what I have to do.

There is one question, I need an answer for, before I can do anything about it. Even if I generally
still have doubts whether they would listen to me. It is about the dragon eggs that appear so
frequently. They don't belong in our hands.

Rather into yours, but of course best their own kind. But based on the egg, nobody can say what
could come out of it. Is it right then to entrust them to you?

Thats, on the one hand. On the other hand, Mas is still leaving its mark on me. Fears and horrors,
both reinforced by the truth about my mother and about the fact that even her past can still pose a
threat.

Just talking about it now gives me a little more peace in my mind. Because all of that doesn't make
me waver. In fact, I think I'll go a step further today. Now. My loyalty and allegiance, willingness to
fight, towards and for Cadomyr,

raised me to the rank of a knight there. But I won't bear that title, not yet. I am not ready for this. I
don't feel worthy of it yet.

But I feel ready for something else that has even more meaning to me. I will devote to you now. My
heart, my soul, my strength are yours, oh Bragon. I carry your fire in my heart and sometimes on
my tongue.

I devote myself to truth, honor, justice and try to act prudently and to curb my temper from time to
time. I will follow my heart and my conscience.

Even if it means that I have to contradict you one or the other time. I face the dark at all times to
protect the innocent and the weak. Without a doubt I am walking this path and am treading a new
one in your name.“
Amelia Rotholz
Galmair

Post by Amelia Rotholz »

((Sorry for adding this late))

People started gathering at the Temple of Five. Yet, there was still some time, before the ritual would start. Enough time, for humble whispered prayers to the great Five. Hoping to ease them and beg them to accept the ritual.

Amelia kneels before the Altar of Ushara and places a crystal of pure earth as an offering. Then she whispers a humble prayer

“Ushara, Great Mother, Goddess of Earth, please accept my humble offer.
I come to you as a beggar today, a humble servant, begging for mercy for the people of Runewick. I know they did fail you gravely. Hurting your holy grounds without even knowing, what powers the abused. But please don’t resent them, as we all are mere children before you. Grant them forgiveness, as you are the mother of life itself.”

She steps over to Tanora’s altar, offering a crystal of pure water, before kneeling down.

“Tanora, Goddess of Water, Queen of the waves, please accept my humble offer.
I speak to you from a humble heart, asking not for me but for the people of Runewick for forgiveness. They hurt you and your children so deeply, but they did not intent to. Please help them, accept their penance, before even more lives vanish in vain.”

Then she kneels humbly before Findari’s altar, offering a crystal of pure air.

“Findari, Goddes of Air, Lady of the Storms, please accept my humble offer.
Please grand your healing winds for Runewick, to blow away the clouds of death lingering there. Give the people of Runewick the chance to amend for their sins, before it’s too late. Give them the chance to do better, once more.”

Amelia sighs, taking a breath as she offers the crystal of pure fire to Bragon, whispering humbly.

“Bragon, God of Fire, please accept my humble offer.
I stand before you, begging for your mercy, like you granted it to the people of Runewick before. Please calm the heart of fire, raging under the crying earth. Give the people of Runewick strong hearts to overcome this calamity.”

She hesitates a moment, then kneels before the las altar, offering a crystal pf pure spirit.

“Eldan, God of Spirit, Father of clarity, please accept my humble offer.
Please grand us the insight to solve this grave mistake and understanding, never to fail you so greatly again. Guide us through these dark times, so we evolve to shine in your light, this I beg you.”

She then stands before the altar in the middle.

“Great Five, Creators of our world. Please have mercy on us, I humbly beg you.”

She raises, taking her place at Bidukan’s side. Then Exelous raised his voice…
Last edited by Amelia Rotholz on Thu May 27, 2021 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inara Valdris

Post by Inara Valdris »

(( english below ))

Inara betritt den Tempel der Fünf wie immer mit abgenommenen Helm und dem Bogen auf dem
Rücken an ihrem Köcher. Sie würde es nie wagen eine Waffe in diesem Tempel in der Hand zu
tragen wenn es nicht nötig wäre.
Sie war etwas nervös aber diese innere Trauer und Verzweiflung überwog das doch immens. Sie trat
an den mittleren Altar und kniete dort nieder. Sie senkte ihr Haupt und berührte mit den
Handflächen den Erdboden.

“Brágon. Gott des Feuers. Vater der Drachen.
Eldan. Gott des Geistes. Vater des Wissens.
Tanora. Göttin des Wasser. Königin der See.
Findari. Göttin der Luft. Botin der Veränderung.
Ushara. Göttin der Erde. Mutter allen Lebens.

Ich trete hier in Demut vor euch alle, mit einer Bitte. Vielleicht mag es auch fast schon ein Flehen
sein.
Die Furcht geht um in den Reichen, vor einem Mann und seinen Taten. Meine Bitte betrifft eine
dieser Taten. Jene kann nur als grausam und feige bezeichnet werden. Jefferson Gray brachte einen
grausamen Tod über Horace Targatheon, einen einfachen Mann. Einen Druiden. Er war kein Krieger.
Ich bin nicht sicher ob er überhaupt jemals eine Waffe gegen jemanden erhoben hat.
Das nun Gray die Überreste von Horace als Mahnung vor dem Hemp liegen lässt, schockiert einen
natürlich. Es schürt ebenso die Trauer. Selbst ich, die Horace nicht kannte, ich habe Tränen für ihn
vergossen und kann nur hoffen er findet Frieden in Chergas Reich.
Natürlich könnten die Mutigen unter uns die Überreste von Horace entfernen aber dies hätte definitiv
einen Gegenschlag von Gray zur Folge. Zudem ist hier denke ich mehr nötig. Alleine schon wenn man
hört wie Gray über euch spricht, meine Götter“

Inara atmete nochmal tiefer durch.

“Ich brauche keinen Beweis um zu wissen das ihr da seid und zuhört. Auch wenn
ich ihn natürlich erhalten habe. Aber ein Zeichen von Euch meine Götter, würde helfen. So komme
ich nun zu einer Idee welche zugleich meine Bitte ist.

Ich bitte dich Brágon, verbrenne die sterblichen Überreste von Horace mit deinem heiligen Feuer, auf
das nur Asche übrig bleibt. Aber verschone seinen Schlapphut.

Ich bitte dich Tanora, lasse es regnen und dein Wasser die Asche von Horace einhüllen um sie von den
Steinen fort zu tragen.

Ich bitte dich Findari, nimm Horace Schlapphut in deine unsichtbaren Hände auf und trage ihn zu
seiner Familie, seinen Freunden, den Druiden.

Ich bitte dich Ushara, nimm das was von Horace zurück geblieben ist wieder in deine Erde und
Umarmung auf. Damit er so auch wirklich heimkehren kann.

Ich bitte dich Eldan, sage mir ob dieses Vorhaben so wirklich weise ist. Denn richtig erscheint es mir
alle mal. Horace war unschuldig und das was von ihm auf Erden noch verbleibt, sollte nicht so zur
Schau gestellt werden.“

Inara erhebt sich langsam und geht zu jedem einzelnen Altar um dort ein reines Element zu Opfern.

“Diese Elemente sind mein Opfer für euch meine Götter. Wenn euch dies aber
nicht genügen sollte, dann, gebe ich euch gern mehr. Sagt mir nur was ich tun soll, was ihr verlangt,
damit Horace auch etwas Respekt und Frieden zu Teil werden kann.“

Inara atmet noch einmal tief durch und kehrt zum mittleren Altar zurück, wo sie einfach nur einige
oder viele Augenblicke wartet.

Inara enters as always the Temple of Five with her helmet off and the bow on the back of her
quiver. She would never dare to carry a weapon in her hand in this temple when it would not be
necessary.
She is a bit nervous but this inner sadness and despair outweighed that immensely. She went to the
middle altar and knelt there. She bowed her head and touched the ground with her palms.

“Brágon. God of fire. Father of dragons.
Eldan. God of spirit. Father of knowledge.
Tanora. Goddess of water. Queen of the Sea.
Findari. Goddess of the Air. Messenger of change.
Ushara. Goddess of the earth. Mother of all life.

I stand before you all here in humility, with a request. Perhaps it is almost a
pleading.
There is fear in the Realms, of a man and his deeds. My request concerns one of these acts. That
can only be described as cruel and cowardly. Jefferson Gray brought a gruesome death to Horace
Targatheon, a common man. A druid. He wasn't a warrior. I'm not sure if he ever raised a weapon
against anyone at all.
The fact that Gray now leaves the remains of Horace in front of the Hemp as a warning is of course
shocking. It also fuels grief. Even I, who didn't know Horace, have shed tears for him and can only
hope he finds peace in Cherga's realm.
Of course, the brave among us could remove the remains of Horace, but that would definitely result
in a counter-attack from Gray. Besides, I think more is needed here. Alone when you hear Gray
talking about you, my gods.“

Inara takes a deeper breath now.

“I don't need proof to know that you are there listening. Even if of course I
received it. But a sign from you, my gods, would help. So I now come to an idea which is also my
request.

I beg you, Brágon, burn the remains of Horace with your sacred fire, on which only ashes remain.
But spare his slouch hat.

I beg you Tanora, let it rain and your water envelop Horace's ashes to carry them away from the
stones.

I beg you Findari, take Horace floppy hat in your invisible hands and carry him to his family, his
friends, the druids.

I beg you Ushara, take what is left of Horace back into your earth and embrace. So that he can
really return home like this.

I beg you Eldan, tell me if this plan is really wise. Because it all seems right to me. Horace was
innocent and what remains of him on earth should not be so displayed.“

Inara slowly rises and goes to each individual altar to offer a pure element there

“These elements are my sacrifice for you my gods. But if this is not enough for
you, then I'll be happy to give you more. Just tell me what to do, what you ask, so that Horace can
also get some respect and peace.“

Inara Lacy Valdris takes again a breath and returns to the middle altar and...just waits a few or
many moments.
Inara Valdris

Post by Inara Valdris »

(( english below ))

Inara hatte versucht sich hinzulegen, zu schlafen, aber das was vorher in Galmair geschehen war,
ließ ihr einfach keine Ruhe. Also ging sie doch nach unten und hockte sich vor den Kamin. Sie
atmete tief durch und schlang die Arme um ihre Beine. Sie schloss die Augen, bevor sie zu
sprechen begann.

Zunächst möchte ich dir und Eldan, Tanora, Findari und Ushara von Herzen danken,
dass ihr euch Horace annehmt. Die Möglichkeiten der Sterblichen sind halt doch begrenzt,
selbst mit unserem Einfallsreichtum.“

Sie sah in die Flammen, folgte ihrem lodernden Spiel. Nun kam der eher schwere Teil, der ihr
Herz so belastete.

“Die Zeiten sind schwer und die Bewohner machen es derzeit nicht besser.
Die Streitereien untereinander ob nun zurecht oder überzogen oder einfach beides, was wohl
am ehesten zutrifft, sie helfen nicht, sie spielen nur Gray in die Hände aber, selbst wenn ich
das sage, reagiert niemand darauf. Manchmal ist das Gefühl schon da, wer hört einer so jungen
Elfe von 21 Jahren schon zu.
Natürlich reagieren nicht alle so, aber es reicht um zu Zweifeln.
Dann, der Streit, der immer schlimmer wurde. Beide Seiten haben recht und beide Seiten haben
auch unrecht.
Keiner sieht, wie Bidukan sich verändert hat als Mann und als Ritter. Sicher er hat da trotzdem
noch einiges zu lernen.
Zudem, redet jeder hinter dem Rücken des anderen und leugnet es. Sie belügen sich gegenseitig
und sehen nicht das Ganze.
Manche müssen einfach mal ihr Ego, Stolz, Ehre und Sturheit beiseite schieben um nicht mehr
allzu blind zu sein, nicht nur Bidukan. Teile der Vergangenheit müssen auch mal außer Acht
gelassen werden um einen gemeinsamen Neuanfang zu finden.
Oder wollen sie wirklich alles, das was einmal war, einfach so über Bord werfen und beerdigen?
Dann wäre ich hier wirklich falsch.
So könnte ich wohl auch direkt Gray meinen Kopf überlassen. Oder zurück nach Hause gehen.
Wie soll es denn auch ohne eine Einigkeit von allen, wirklichen Schutz für jemanden wie mich
oder Amelia geben?
Trotz allem soll ich stark bleiben, oder? Nicht der Angst die mein Herz umklammert nachgeben.
Ich weiß, oh Brágon.“

Einige Augenblicke starrte sie nun in die Flammen, Tränen auf den Wangen. Aber Inara atmete
tief und ruhig durch als sie die Augen wieder schloss. Sie wischte diese Tränen fort und nickte
sacht als sie die Augen wieder öffnete und abermals in die lodernden Flammen sah.

“Aber, ich sollte nicht aufgeben. Ich sollte wohl auch sie alle nicht aufgeben.
Das wäre doch auch genau das was Gray und das Dunkel hinter ihm will oder nicht?
Du machst es einem Herzen wie dem meinen wirklich nicht leicht, Brágon.
Ich wanke wohl doch, ab und zu, aber es scheint, ich finde dann trotzdem immer noch den richtigen
Weg weiter voran. Zudem, wartet hier noch eine Aufgabe auf mich und diese ist so fest in meinem
Herzen und meiner Seele verankert, dass ich nicht aufgeben kann.
Ich danke dir dafür, das du zuhörst, Brágon, denn ich weiß, dass du es tust. Dein gerechtes Feuer ist
es, dass ewig in meinem Herzen brennen wird.“

Damit neigte Inara nochmal kurz ihr Haupt gen der Flammen, bevor sie sich erhob um doch
nochmal zu versuchen, Schlaf zu finden.

Inara had tried to lie down to sleep, but what had happened earlier in Galmair just gave her not the
peace needed for. So she went downstairs and sat down in front of the fireplace. She took a deep
breath and wrapped her arms around her legs. She closed her eyes before starting to speak.

“ Brágon. God of fire. Father of dragons.
First of all I would like to thank you and Eldan, Tanora, Findari and Ushara from the bottom of
my heart, that you take care of Horace. The possibilities of mortals are limited, even with our
ingenuity. “

She gazed into the blazing fire. Now did come the more difficult part that put so much strain on her heart.

“Times are tough and residents are not doing any better right now. The
arguments among each other, whether justified or exaggerated or simply both, which is probably
the most accurate, they don't help, they just play into Gray's hands, but even if I say that, nobody
reacts to it. Sometimes I have this feeling, who is listening to such a young elfess of 21
years.
Of course, not everyone reacts that way, but it is enough to cause doubts.
Then the argument that got worse and worse. Both sides are right and both sides are wrong, too.
Nobody sees how Bidukan has changed as a man and as a knight. Sure, he still has a lot to learn.
Also, everyone talks behind each other's backs and denies it. They lie to each other and don't
see the whole thing.
Some just have to put their ego, pride, honor and stubbornness aside in order not to be too blind
anymore, not only Bidukan. Parts of the past have to be ignored in order to find a new beginning
together.
Or do they really want to throw everything that was once was overboard and bury it?
Then I would be not belong here.
So I could probably just offer my head to Gray. Or go back home.
How is there supposed to be real protection for someone like me or Amelia without everyone's
agreement?
Despite everything, I'm supposed to be strong, right? Don't give in to the fear that grips my heart.
I know, oh Brágon.“

For a few moments she stared into the flames, tears on her cheeks. But Inara breathed deeply and
calmly when she closed her eyes again. She wiped these tears away and nodded gently as she
opened her eyes again and looked into the blazing flames.

“ But, I shouldn't give up. I shouldn't give up on all of them either.
Wouldn't that be exactly what Gray and the darkness behind him wanted?
You really don't make it easy for a heart like mine, Brágon.
I do waver now and then, but it seems that I can still find the right way forward. In addition to
that, there is still a task waiting for me and it is so firmly anchored in my heart and soul that I
cannot give up.
Thank you for listening, Brágon, because I know you do. It is your righteous fire that will
burn forever in my heart.“

With that Inara inclined her head again briefly to the flames before she got up to try again
to find sleep.
Amelia Rotholz
Galmair

Post by Amelia Rotholz »

Night has come over Galmair and the town had fallen asleep. Amelia was standing at the walls, her gaze drifting to the starry sky, whispering her thoughts to her beloved goddess.

“Sirani, goddess of Love... please... I can't understand...
Why? Why does it have to be like this?
They preach unity, but stir argues?
They accuse each other the same things they do themselves?
Why, just why?
Can't they see?
Can't they see what they do?
Oh Sirani, please, open their hearts, open their eyes!
Open my eyes.
Let me see what is needed to reach them…
They need to stop, before it's too late!
Please... help me to end this,
I beg you!”

With a deep sigh, she pulled her cloak closer around herself, leaving the walls, hoping to find at least some rest.
Amelia Rotholz
Galmair

Post by Amelia Rotholz »

Amelia was lying awake in the hospital, staring to the ceiling of the barely lit room, muttering lowly to herself, while suppressing the pain the best she could.

“Sirani, my beloved goddess, please hear my plea.
I ask not for myself, but for those I can't help now.

Please ease the rage in Bidukan's heart. Guide him so he may find calmness and peace for himself.

And Please ease Cynthia’s pain. Embrace her with your warmth and gentleness to give her hope again.

Please help Azure to find his path, far away from the darkness that shrouded his life far too long so he finds back to the light

And please help the truce between Oxiana and Bidukan to prosper and grow. Together, they could make this town such a great and strong place. Help them, to understand each other truly.

May I recover fast enough to continue your path. Until then, please forgive me my failure.
I will do all in my might to end this senseless fighting and bloodshed. I just don’t know what to do.
So please, Oh Sirani, open my eyes. Help me to find the right path.

So, I humbly beg you”

She moans lightly, under a short flash of pain before drifting away again…
Amelia Rotholz
Galmair

Post by Amelia Rotholz »

Amelia kneels before the altar, offering a fine tailored dress onto it. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath as her hands gently touch the stone. Her whispering voice trembles lightly, as she begins to speak.

“Sirani, my Lady, Goddess of Love and Joy.
It's been a while since I came before you, here.
I must confess, my heart was in doubts...
And yet, I'm still in pain, feeling like my shattered heart is bleeding.
I try to be strong... It helps no one if I falter.
But please... help me to understand!
I trusted in my heart and yet it failed me so deeply.”

She lowers her gaze to the ground, teardrops wetting the sandy stone before the altar.

"Why? Why does it have to be this way?!
Why?!
If you feel I deserve this bitter lesson, I shall accept it...
But please… grand him your warm embrace.
Ease his anger and grudge... open his mind and heart!
So, he may find peace again.”

She cries bitter tears now, sobbing and trembling as if all the pain breaks through at once

“Sirani... please... It hurts so much…
Please... Help me...”
Inara Valdris

Post by Inara Valdris »

(( english below ))

Inaras Weg führte sie in den Tempel der Fünf. Es war einige Tage her, das sie zu letzt hier gewesen
war. Aber es wurde wieder zeit, soviel war klar. Zuviel ging ihr im Kopf herum und auch die Fünf,
spielten dabei eine Rolle.

Inara betrat den Tempel, nahm den Helm ab und legte ihren Bogen dann beim mittleren Altar neben
sich. Sie ging hinunter auf ein Knie und senkte den Kopf.

Eldan. Gott des Geistes. Vater des Wissens.
Tanora. Göttin des Wasser. Königin der See.
Findari. Göttin der Luft. Botin der Veränderung.
Ushara. Göttin der Erde. Mutter allen Lebens.

In Demut Knie ich erneut vor euch. Die schrecklichen Geschehnisse hier im Tempel lassen mich
nicht ganz los. Mögen all diese armen Seelen ihren Frieden finden. Die Täter hätten vor ein Gericht
gestellt werden sollen. Eine Verhandlung, auf dass Verwandte der Opfer eine Gelegenheit erhalten
hätten den Mördern ins Gesicht zu sehen. Gerechtigkeit. Ich weiß es gab sie. So gesehen, aber es
hätte mehr sein können, besser sein können.“

Inara atmete tiefer durch und schüttelte den Kopf.

“Ich werde nicht für Bidukan um Vergebung bitten. Er hat sich aufgrund einer
Aussage, welche Sir Bathelor ständig macht, etwas angemaßt, was ihm nicht zustand. Schlimmer
noch, er stellte dich, oh Brágon, über die anderen vier Götter. Vergessend das dies der Tempel von
euch fünfen ist und das Geschehene euch alle etwas angeht. Er war so fanatisch, wie die Träger des
Feuers.
Ich bitte allerdings selbst um Vergebung. Vergebung dafür das ich nicht...energischer eingeschritten
bin. Das ich nicht den ..Mut fand, trotz meiner Eingebung definitiv gegen Bidukan vorzugehen.
Ich werde daran wachsen, soviel sei euch gewiss.

Bidukan sieht sich noch immer im recht, da deine Flamme erschien Brágon. Aber, wäre es eine
Flamme deines Zorns gewesen, hättest du Kain doch sofort verbrannt und ihm nicht deine Gnade
zuteil werden lassen, dass er seine Endscheidung aus freien Stücken treffen kann.
So...sehe ich es. Kain wollte sterben, dass habe ich im Tempel dann auch richtig verstanden. Er
wollte sterben und für alles büßen um Diana zu retten.
Deine Flamme die dann eben neben ihm erschien, ließ ihm nochmal die Wahl. Aber Bidukan dreht
sich alles so zurecht wie er es will.
Es war nicht dein Zorn Brágon, es war deine Gnade.“

Inara seufzte und senkte den Kopf nur noch mehr. Sie fühlte sich schuldig in diesem Punkt.
Schuldig an diesem Tag versagt zu haben.

“Oh Brágon. Soviel geschieht derzeit, auch mit mir. Ich lerne neue Seiten an mir
kennen. Leidenschaft...in der Theorie klang es...einfach aber, so beinahe die Kontrolle zu verlieren
und es auch noch zu wollen... Ich werde auch damit umgehen lernen, mit der Zeit. Dennoch tut es
gut, verliebt zu sein. Es hilft mir ein. Aber ich vergesse meine Aufgaben nicht Brágon..“

Inara erhob sich langsam wieder uns sah kurz zu jedem der Altäre der Fünf.

“Ich danke euch, das ihr mich angehört habt und ich hoffe, das der Weg den ich
gehe immer noch der richtige ist, das ich das alles immer noch richtig verstehe und sehe.“

Inara verneigte sich, nimmt ihren Bogen wieder auf und verließ daraufhin den Tempel.

Inara's path led her to the Temple of the Five. It had been a few days since she had been here. But it
was time again, that much was clear. Too much circled around in her head and the Five also played
a role.

Inara entered the temple, took off her helmet, and then placed her bow beside her by the central
altar. She went down on one knee and bowed her head.

“Brágon. God of fire. Father of dragons.
Eldan. God of spirit. Father of knowledge.
Tanora. Goddess of water. Queen of the Sea.
Findari. Goddess of the Air. Messenger of change.
Ushara. Goddess of the earth. Mother of all life.

In humility I kneel before you again. The horrific events here in the temple don't let me go
completely. May all these poor souls find their peace. The perpetrators should have been brought to
justice. A trial so that relatives of the victims would have an opportunity to look into the face of the
murderers. Justice. I know there was. Seen that way, but it could have been more, could have been
better.“

Inara took a deeper breath and shook her head.

“ I will not ask forgiveness for Bidukan. On the basis of a testimony which Sir
Bathelor keeps always making, he has assumed something that was not for him to judge. Even
worse, he placed you, oh Brágon, above the other four gods. Forgetting that this is the temple of the
five and what happened concerns you all. He was as fanatic as the bearers of fire.
I ask forgiveness for myself, however. Forgiveness for not ... stepping in more forcefully. That I
didn't find the courage to definitely take action against Bidukan despite my inspiration. I will grow
from it, be sure of that.

Bidukan still sees himself in the right, since your flame appeared, Brágon. But, if it had been a
flame of your wrath, you would have burned Kain immediately and not have shown him your
mercy, so that he can make a decision of his own free will.
So ... I see it. Kain wanted to die, which I understood correctly in the temple. He wanted to die and
atone for everything, to save Diana.
Your flame, which then just appeared next to him, gave him the choice again. But Bidukan turns
everything exactly as he wants it to.
It wasn't your wrath, Brágon, it was your mercy.“

Inara sighed and lowered her head even more. She felt guilty in this point. Guilty of failing that day.

“Oh Brágon. So much is happening now, including with me. I get to know new
sides of myself. Passion ... in theory it sounded ... easy, but almost losing control and wanting to ...
I will learn to deal with it too, with time. Still, it's good to be in love. It helps me a. But I don't forget
my duties Brágon ..“

Inara rose slowly and looked briefly at each of the altars of the five.

“ I thank you for listening to me and I hope that the path I am still going is the
right one, that I still understand and see everything correctly.“

Inara bowed, picked up her bow and left the temple.
Inara Valdris

Post by Inara Valdris »

(( english below ))

Inara sitzt vor dem Kamin und starrt in die Flammen. Sie atmet tief durch, immer noch zittert
sie leicht.

“Oh Brágon. Gott des Feuers. Vater der Drachen. Ich...kann kaum glauben, was
ich gerade getan habe. Was ich alles gesagt habe. Naja und was ich nicht gesagt habe. Ich habe
Angst. Ich meine, er wollte vorher schon meinen Tod, aber jetzt, wohl noch mehr. Ich weiß nicht
warum genau. Bin ich ihm nur lästig? Fürchtet er mich? Fürchtet er meinen festen Glauben? Das
ich dich und die anderen Götter wirklich erreiche?“

Inara schüttelt leicht den Kopf und senkt diesen dann auch.

“Ich versuche Vertrauen in meine Fähigkeiten zu haben. Die Angst wird mich
nicht lähmen. Ich werde weiterhin tun, was ich tun muss.“

Inara hebt langsam den Blick wieder in die Flammen.

“Ich hätte nicht gedacht, dass ich so ruhig bleiben könnte. Das mein Vertrauen
ausreichen würde um nicht vor Angst die Flucht zu ergreifen. Du gibst mir Kraft Brágon. Dein
Feuer in meinem Herzen. Aber zugleich war das mehr Vernunft dieses mal und Ruhe in mir. Was er
Drathe und Eleanor angetan hat. Ich ließ diese Gedanken nicht zu. Das hat jetzt zum ersten mal
wirklich funktioniert.
Und ich bitte dich, gib Eleanor die Stärke durchzuhalten und zurück zu uns zu finden. Ich bitte dich
habe auch ein Auge auf Leland und Aleytys. Wobei du das...offenbar schon hast.“

Inara schließt die Augen einen Moment und hebt eine Hand gen des Feuers und legt die andere auf
ihr Herz.

“Gib mir die Stärke Standhaft zu sein. Stärker zu werden. Meinen Weg niemals
aus den Augen zu verlieren und allem zu widerstehen das von Jefferson Gray kommt. Egal, was
Gray mir antun mag. Ich danke dir Brágon, mein Gott. Dafür das ich dich immer bei mir fühle und
das du einfach auch nur zuhörst.“

Inara atmete nochmal tiefer durch, bevor nach oben ins Bett begab.

Inara sits in front of the fireplace and stares into the flames. She takes a deep breath, still
trembling slightly.

“Oh Brágon. God of fire. Father of dragons. I ... can't believe what I just did.
What i have said. Well and what I didn't say. I'm afraid. I mean, he wanted me dead before, but now,
probably more. I don't know why exactly. Am I just a nuisance to him? Does he fear me? Does he
fear my firm belief? That I can really reach you and the other gods?“

Inara shakes her head slightly and then lowers it.

“I try to have confidence in my abilities. Fear won't paralyze me. I will continue
to do what I have to do. “

Inara slowly raises her eyes back to the flames.

“I didn't think I could stay so calm. That my trust would be enough not to run
away from fear. You give me strength Brágon. Your fire in my heart But at the same time it was
more prudence this time and calm in me. What he did to Drathe and Eleanor. I did not allow these
thoughts. That really worked for the first time. And I ask you to give Eleanor the strength to hold
out and find her way back to us. Please keep an eye on Leland and Aleytys too. Although you ...
apparently already have. “

Inara closes her eyes for a moment and raises one hand to the fire and places the other on her heart.

“Give me the strength to stand firm. To get stronger. To never lose sight of my
path and to resist everything that comes from Jefferson Gray. No matter what Gray might do to me.
I thank you Brágon, my God. For that I always feel you with me and that you just listen. “

Inara took another deep breath before going up to bed.
Inara Valdris

Post by Inara Valdris »

Despair & Uncertainty

After a loud argument with Bidukan, at the end of which Inara hit him in the face with her fist, even
though he was wearing a helmet, she finally found herself in the Temple of the Five.

Inara runs into the temple and takes a breath..still feeling this anger and the fire inside. She felt the
doubts within herself and more than that..it tears at her, tears her inside. She falls on her knees and
throws away her helmet.

“Brágon..god of fire...father of dragons....my god... I...I...am not worthy...I can
not ..controll myself...I can not...explain myself....I can not...talk with that man and show him....or
am I wrong? Did I disappoint you?“

Over her cheeks are running even more Tears. Tears of despair. She shakes her head.

“I did not lie...did I? I can't....I never do... I should go home. I am not able to
live up to what I want to be. I ... doubt ... and I waver ... maybe I'm just a child like ... apparently so
many think. I...I don't know what to do...I..can't go back...“

Inara meanwhile leans against the altar and then pulls her legs up and wraps her arms around them.
She was just exhausted and probably ashamed too.

“Everything he said I just couldn't take it anymore. I am not a liar. I've lost ...
control. How can I still be worthy of you ...“

She just sit there for a while, feeling so lost.

“Can I stay here for a while ...? Even if I ... failed..“

Inara leans against the altar and has wraped her arms around her legs and looks now up to Oxi with
tears in her eyes and on her cheeks. But then she looks down again. It took a few words from
Oxiana before Inara was persuaded to go back to Galmair with him
Inara Valdris

Post by Inara Valdris »

(( english below ))

Inara war in Runewick, Mas hatte begonnen und sie kniete auf einem Knie und gesenktem Haupt,
vor dem Feuer und der Statue in Brágons Tempel. Sie gestand sich auch ein, zum Tempel der Fünf
zu gehen, wagte sie grade nicht. Es war zu riskant und wäre vermutlich dumm gewesen. Der
Brágon Tempel in Runewick, war da eher zu erreichen gewesen. Wenngleich es der Kamin zu
Hause wohl auch getan hätte.

“Brágon. Gott des Feuers. Vater der Drachen. Erneut blicken wir in die
Finsternis, die uns dieser Tage weit stärker umgibt als das restliche Jahr. Keiner weiß was uns
erwartet. Wie schlimm es wird.“

Inara atmete tiefer durch, mehrmals bevor sie weiter sprach.

“Ich kann nicht bei meiner Familie sein, denn ich werde hier gebraucht. Darum
bitte ich dich ein wachsames Auge auf Temran zu haben und..auf meine Mutter im besonderen. Ich
brauche dir nicht zu sagen warum. Gib ihr, die Stärke all das zu überstehen, auch wenn sie nicht zu
dir beten kann. Gewähre jenen hier in Illarion deinen Schutz, die nicht kämpfen aber auf andere
weise helfen werden.“

Inara öffnet langsam ihre Augen und sieht direkt in das Feuer.

“Gib mir und den Verteidigern die Kraft und die Stärke sich nicht von der Angst
übermannen zu lassen. Führe meine Hand, mein Gott, und lass sie nicht zittern, bei dem was uns
bevor steht. Ich werde nicht Wanken in meinem Glauben an diesen Tagen. Möge dein feuer die
Dunkelheit erhellen. Sie wird nicht obsiegen!“

Nochmals atmete Inara tiefer durch, bevor sie sich ganz erhob. Ihr Blick ging kurz zu dem
Drachenei, bevor sie sich abwandte. Stark in ihrem Glauben an ihren Gott und daran, das sie nicht
fallen würden. Dass die Dunkelheit nicht siegen würde.

Inara was in Runewick, Mas had started and she was kneeling on one knee and bowed her head, in
front of the fire and the statue in Brágon's temple. She also admitted to herself that she did not dare
to go to the Temple of the Five at this moment. It was too risky and would probably have been
foolish. The Brágon temple in Runewick, had been more reachable. Although the fireplace at home
would probably have done as well.

“Brágon. God of fire. Father of dragons. Once again we look into the darkness
that surrounds us these days far stronger than the rest of the year. No one knows what awaits us.
How terrible it will be."

Inara took a deeper breath, several times before continuing to speak.

"I cannot be with my family, because I am needed here. That is why I ask you to
keep a watchful eye on Temran and..on my mother in especially. I don't need to tell you why. Give
her the courage to endure all of this, even if she cannot pray to you. Grant your protection to those
here in Illarion who will not fight but will help in other ways."

Inara slowly opens her eyes and stares directly into the fire.

"Give me and the defenders the strength and power to not let fear overwhelm us.
Guide my hand, my God, and do not let it tremble at what we face. I will not waver in my faith in
these days. May your fire illuminate the Darkness. She will not prevail!"

Once again, Inara took a deeper breath before rising fully. Her gaze briefly went to the dragon egg
before she turned away. Strong in her faith to her god and that they wouldn't fall. That the Darkness
would not triumph.
Inara Valdris

Post by Inara Valdris »

(( english below ))

Inara brauchte etwas Zeit für sich. Für ihre Gedanken. Es war nicht verwunderlich nach den letzten
Tagen, oder auch Wochen? Monate?
So vieles ging ihr im Kopf herum. Das meiste davon immer verborgen vor den anderen. Auch Ami
war noch nicht wieder da. Aber ob sie über die ein oder anderen Gedanken mit Ami reden konnte?
Sie war sich nicht sicher.
Deswegen war sie an dem Ort, wo sie meist etwas Ruhe fand....auf dem Dach von Alys und ihrer
Villa.
Es war spät Abends oder fast schon eher Nachts. Aber Inara störte das nicht, ganz im Gegenteil. Sie
lag gerne in der Nacht hier oben und blickte in den Himmel während sie ihren Gedanken nachhing.
Eine kleine Weile starrte Inara noch in den Nachthimmel, bevor sie sich aufsetzte und tief
durchatmete. Sie holte ihre Tasche an ihre Seite und die Laterne, welche sie mitgebracht hatte. Inara
machte es sich im Schneidersitz bequem und entzündete die Laterne. Zudem stellte sie noch einen
Teller leicht vor und etwas seitlich zur Laterne. Sie setzte eine Kerze in die Mitte und entzündete
diese auch. Neben die Kerze, legte sie einige Nachtengelsblüten und Früchte auf den Teller.
Außerdem legte sie ein reines Feuer und einen Stab des Feuers auf die andere Seite.
Es war gut so und Inara nickte leicht bevor sie die Augen schloss und tiefer durchatmete.

“Bràgon. Gott des Feuers. Vater der Drachen. Es ist nun schon einige Tage her,
dennoch will ich meinen Dank zum Ausdruck bringen. Ich danke dir mein Gott, dass du uns dort
nicht allein gelassen hast. Nicht jede Flamme brachte Schaden. Der Glaube an dich gab mir, uns,
den Mut und die Kraft diesen Kampf durchzustehen gegen die Horden der Finsternis. Den eisernen
Willen nicht einfach aufzugeben und zu schützen was uns lieb und teuer ist. Ich danke dir dass du
bei uns warst und ich hoffe du nimmst diese kleinen Gaben an. Ein Element des reinen Feuers und
ein von mir gefertigter Stab des Feuers.“

Einen kurzen Moment schwieg Inara und atmete nochmals tiefer durch, bevor sie weiter sprach.

“Cherga. Göttin der Unterwelt. Graue Herrin. Euch gilt mein Dank, für die
Gnade die ihr uns gewährt habt. Ihr habt die Gefallenen zurückgesandt, wieder einmal. So, wie ihr
es meistens tut. Auf das wir weiter gegen das Dunkel, welches Illarion bedroht, angehen können. So
habe ich eine Kerze in eurem Namen entzündet und ein paar Nachtengelsblüten dazu gelegt. Da die
Fledermäuse mit euch in Verbindung gebracht werden, liegen hier auch einige Früchte. Ich hoffe
auch ihr nehmt diese Gaben an.

Ich kann mich nur auf diese Weise bedanken, euch meinen Respekt zeigen und meinen Glauben an
euch. Ich weiß ihr hört zu und agiert wenn ihr es für angemessen haltet. Auch wenn manch andere
sich schwertun mit dem Glauben, ich nicht, nicht mehr.

Ihr seid Götter, ihr müsst nichts ...zeigen oder beweisen. Aber, das habt ihr getan, mehr als einmal.
Ich für meinen Teil, glaube an euch.

Noch immer habe ich nichts von Leland gehört. Oh ich weiß für Liebesangelegenheiten wäre Sirani
wohl die richtige Göttin, aber das würde mir nicht helfen fürchte ich.
Kein Wort bisher von ihm und das tut weh. Aber schlimmer ist was Cay geschrieben hatte. Dass es
ihm wohl gut gehen würde. Aber genau das, macht das ganze nur noch verletzender. Es ist als hätte
ihm das Ganze doch nicht wirklich etwas bedeutet.
Also, sollte ich das wohl hinter mir lassen oder? Mich auf andere, wichtige Dinge konzentrieren
und den Schmerz vorbei gehen lassen und ihn vorher richtig zulassen. Mit all der Wut auf ihn und
den verletzten Gefühlen. Ich werde es versuchen...

Je mehr ich über Dämonen und das Böse erfahre und sehe, desto mehr möchte ich es auch verstehen
soweit das möglich ist. Nicht zwingend die Magie dahinter, eher die Geschichten, die dazu führten.
Egal wie sie aussehen mögen, sie sollten ebenso bewahrt werden. Nur ist es schwer die Wahrheit zu
erfahren. Zu viele sind dabei immer auf ihre eigenen Vorteile bedacht oder denken man würde
Schwäche zeigen. Prea zum Beispiel. Ich würde gern mehr über sie wissen. Wie das alles zu dem
geführt hat.
Oh, aber ich bin nicht dumm mein Gott. Ich weiß, das sie nicht zu retten ist. Dass sie der Feind ist
und, wenn ich sie fragen würde, sie mich wahrscheinlich belügen würde. Einfach weil sie es kann.
Warum erzähle ich das? Weil die Neugier mich einfach treibt.

Aber für heute soll es genug sein. Danke, für alles was ihr getan habt und fürs zuhören, Brágon und
Cherga.“

Damit löscht Inara zumindest die Flamme der Kerze. Aber sie lässt alles bis auf die Laterne hier auf
dem Dach. Immerhin waren es Gaben an die Götter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Inara needed some time for herself. For her thoughts. It was not surprising after the last days, or
weeks? Months?
So much was going around in her head. Most of it always hidden from the others. Also Ami was not
yet back. But she wondered if she could talk about one or the other thoughts with Ami? She was not
sure.
That's why she was in the place where she usually found some peace....on the roof of Aly's and her
villa.
It was late in the evening, or nearly so, nighttime. But Inara didn't mind that, quite the opposite. She
liked to lie up here at night and look up at the sky while she was thinking.
For a little while Inara stared up at the night sky before sitting up and taking a deep breath. She
picked up her bag at her side and the lantern she had brought with her. Inara made herself
comfortable cross-legged and lit the lantern. She also placed a plate slightly in front and slightly to
the side of the lantern. She put a candle in the middle and lit it as well. Next to the candle, she
placed some nightangel flowers and fruits on the plate. She also set a pure fire and a staff of fire on
the other side.
It was good like this and Inara nodded slightly before closing her eyes and taking a deeper breath.

“Bràgon. God of fire. Father of dragons. It has been several days now, yet I want
to express my gratitude. I thank you my God for not leaving us there alone. Not every flame
brought harm. Faith in you gave me, gave us, the courage and strength to endure this battle against
the hordes of darkness. The iron will not to give up and to protect what is very dear to us. Thank
you for being with us and I hope you will accept these small gifts. An element of pure fire and a
staff of fire made by me.“

Silent for a brief moment, Inara took another deep breath before continuing to speak.

“Cherga. Goddess of the underworld. Grey Mistress. To you I give thanks, for
the mercy you have granted us. You have returned the fallen, once again. As you usually do. So that
we can continue to fight against the darkness that threatens Illarion. So I lit a candle in your name
and added some nightangel flowers. Since the bats are associated with you, there are also some
fruits here. I hope you will also accept these gifts.

I can only thank you in this way, show you my respect and my faith in you. I know you listen and
act when you feel it is most appropriate. Even if some others find it very difficult to believe, I don't,
not anymore.
You are gods, you don't have to ...show or prove anything. But, you have done that, more than once.
I, for one, believe in you.

I still haven't heard from Leland. Oh I know for love affairs Sirani would be the right goddess, but
that wouldn't help me I'm afraid.
No word from him yet and that hurts. But worse is what Cay had written. That he would probably
be fine. But exactly that makes the whole thing even more hurtful. It's as if the whole thing didn't
really mean anything to him.
So, I should probably leave that behind me or? Concentrate on other important things and let the
pain pass and really allow it to pass first. With all the rage at him and hurt feelings. I will try...

The more I learn and see about demons and evil, the more I want to understand it as far as that is
possible. Not necessarily the magic behind it, rather the stories that led to it. No matter what they
may look like, they should be preserved as well. But it is hard to find out the truth. Too many are
always concerned about their own benefits or think one would show weakness. Prea for example. I
would like to know more about her. How it all led to this.
Oh, but I'm not stupid, my God. I know she can't be saved. That she is the enemy and if I would ask
her, she would most likely lie to me. Simply because she can.
Why am I telling this? Because my curiosity is pushing me.

But let it be enough for today. Thank you for everything you've done and for listening, Brágon and
Cherga.“

With that, Inara at least extinguishes the flame of the candle. But she leaves everything but the
lantern here on the roof. After all, they were offerings to the gods.
Amelia Rotholz
Galmair

Post by Amelia Rotholz »

Oldra

In the faint light before dawn, a young woman kneeled in front of Ordra’s shrine in Yewdale. Not far from her, a grim looking dwarf, a member of Galmair’s guards, kept and eye on the surroundings but left her room for her prayers. Amelia placed her offering on the Altar, a bundle of crops and some of her finest pies, and lowered her gaze to whisper her humble prayer.

“Oldra, Mother of Life, Goddess of Fertility, please take my humble offer as a sign of my gratitude for the great harvest you bestowed us so kindly, this year. It will not only feed our village in Brimshire, but also help those who were less lucky.”

She took a deep breath, closing her eyes. Her voice getting the tone of a deep plea.

“Mas draws near and so does the time of blood, sadly. Please, guide my hands once more, so I will be able to heal and help in your name, without causing any harm and keep those safe who trust in my help.”

She stayed silent for a moment, before raising and handing another bundle to the priestess, returning to the teleporter with her grim escort.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Zhambra

Cadomyr. Her first way here led to the shrine of Zhambra. Placing a bundle on the altar, carefully wrapped in clean, white bandages. It contained a variety of healing herbs, a spool of the precious silk, she uses to stich wounds and some fresh bread and sausages, because that was, what she did: Doing her best to heal and never denying someone in need of food or other help. Humbly, she kneeled before the altar.

“Zhambra, Lord of Protection and Justice, God of Friendship and Loyalty, please accept my humble offer. I come here before you as a mere beggar, not only for me but for all the good people of Illarion. Dark times lay ahead and big events may already cast their shadows ahead. The final battle against Letma, a new bloody war of Mas? I don’t know.

But I do know we need to unite and stand together more than ever. Not only in battle, but even more in everything else. We need to understand, that personal goals have to stand back for the greater good, if we want to break free from those shadows. Please, oh Lord Zhambra, grand them the clarity to finally realise it. Grand us the ability to be fair and selfless in the moment we need it the most. Grand justice to those who suffered from wrong-doing of others and lead those to the right path who lost it. This I beg you, as a humble servant.”

With a deep sigh, she raises, her gaze drifting to the sky for a moment. Then, she left, towards the desert, the dwarf at her side, as their steps led to the shrine of Sirani.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Sirani

While her escort waited with the priest, Amelia kneeled before the altar, offering a bouquet of Firnis Flowers and a fine woven silk shawl, she made herself. Though she kept her voice low, her words were soft but strong, yet she seemed to seek confidence.

“Oh Sirani, my Lady, Queen of Butterflies, Protector of Hearts, Goddess of Love and Joy, please accept my humble offer and hear my plea, as your humble servant. I know it has been a while since I visited you here, but you were always in my heart and thoughts.

Mas is drawing near and we face quite some struggles. So many are missing for so long already or just left the lands. Leaders, allies, dear friends, who are greatly missed. With the upcoming events casting their shadows, a wounded or worried heart is even more vulnerable. Please fill their hearts with warmth, so they find the strength thy need.

Grand me the calmness, strength and clarity to stand by their sides and give hope to whoever needs it, give me the right words to comfort the sad, to reassure the uncertain, to give confidence to those facing the unknown.

Let me be your beacon of light in dark times to hold up hope!”

The dwarf already cleared his throat the second time. He was right, it was time to go home.
Inara Valdris

Post by Inara Valdris »

Inara was once again sitting on the roof of the villa. However, she was restless. Even looking up at
the night sky didn't help this time. So much had happened and some things were still not settled.
The meeting with Yridia, Ami, Clairette and Bidukan had not been very helpful for her. Sure there
had been new information about Ol'Scucca, but did it really help? Not for the time being. Just more
questions and no answers.
Inara sighed and closed her eyes for a moment. The training had been good and fun with Clairette.
But after that...that restlessness kicked in again.
Inara could do nothing, except maybe one thing....
Quite quickly she was off the roof again and also on her way after a short stop at the depot.
She traveled to Runewick, where she wanted to visit Brágon's temple, but she met Aly and Kyre and
a conversation arose again. It brought new ideas and possibilities as to the Why.
In addition, Aly surprised Inara on one hand by sharing her view that one couldn't do nothing forever
and on the other hand with a birthday present, a bronze dragon on a leather strap to wear as
a pendant.
Her further way on this day was clear for her, it led Inara to the temple of the Five, to pray...to
talk...or even to find answers.
But first, she sacrificed a pure element to each of the Five accordingly. Even if she only addressed
Brágon.
Inara knelt at Brágon's altar and bowed her head. Inara took another deep breath before she began to
speak....

“Brágon. God of fire. Father of dragons. Forgive me my god. For my silence
towards you. For my doubts. For my anger towards the gods. My inner conflict is great, as well as
my restlessness and...my fear. I usually don't show any of it and if I do - it only breaks out in fury
and frustration.
Not knowing why this is happening to me and Aly... or how things are actually progressing.
Whether what we are doing is right. If fighting against this beast and his master is the right way or
not.
Plus your silence. Yes, all this made me doubt. Forgive me.
Only the last conversations brought me some clarity or rather ideas and possibilities why things are
just the way they are.
If only there were more clues to trust.
Or if you could tell us anything.
The seal will not last forever. But anyway, there is this ...certain and firm feeling that this seal in my
neck was a mistake. But I wouldn't know how to remove it either.
Reasons...
Is it because I have chosen you with all that I am? That I trust the Five and serve as I am capable?
You above all others?
Is it about the dragons?
Is it about the friendships I cultivate?
What is it about this that makes me so....intriguing? Why should I suffer like this?
Or is it all just a test?
So many questions but we don't find answers only more and more questions and options that have
no solid ground.
More than half a year already. Yes I know for an elf this is nothing, but I have probably not
internalized the feeling for time like other elves. I suppose I see time more with human eyes.
I know I'm lamenting a lot right now, but I do not know any more what to do further
Maybe more extreme efforts are necessary. To face the whole thing- face to face - and to ask the
question directly.
It would depend on a try.
But of course I hesitate. Because what if this turns out badly.
I have other obligations here. The dragons first of all.
I need your help or your attention on that one, too.
We need something to signal me when something is wrong with the eggs. A way to let me know.
If there is anything you want me to do or not do then....tell me...I beg you."

Inara lowered her head more and took a deeper breath. There was a moment of tears running down
her cheeks. Tears of despair. Who could blame such a young elf?
It took a few minutes before she stood up and looked indecisively towards the exit. The final
decision was then another. She went upstairs to the balcony and took one of the furs and lay down
there by the fire, where she at some point fell asleep.

And...perhaps in her dreams she is reminded that sometimes the work of the flame takes time. That
many years of sunlight give rise to the mightiest oak
Inara is young. Inara has much to learn. And one thing is...patience. Even the gods know this.
Amelia Rotholz
Galmair

Post by Amelia Rotholz »

It is dawn of Siros the 20th, when a young woman in a blue dress arrives at the teleporter of Cadomyr, the hood of her white cloak drawn deep into her face. Alongside her, the grim looking dwarf, that accompanies her all so often, when she was out for prayers or other things. Dworin Ironbeard is not a dwarf of many words and seeing him smile, seems even more rare. His cloak bears the colours of Galmair, telling of his duty as a guard, and his fine polished, heavy armour sparkles in the light of the dawning sun. He shoulders a heavy, two-handed axe, stroking his long beard with the other hand, giving the girl an impatient huff.

Amelia just smiles at him and directs her steps to the desert, ignoring him grumbling about sand in his boots. When they arrive at the Shrine of Sirani, or what was left of it, she bows deeply to the priest. Dworin would wait outside and keep watch, while she kneels before the altar, humbly placing a beautiful, sparkling amethyst necklace onto it as an offering. With a clear voice, she begins to pray:

“Oh Sirani, goddess of love and joy, harbinger of peace, protector of hearts! My Lady!
Here I come before you as your humble servant as it is tradition since generations, to plea for your blessing on behalf of my brother, who will form the eternal bound in your name today.

Please, embrace him and Keona with your love and joy, bless them in their vow to share their lives. Grand them happiness in the good days and strength in their dark days, so they may never lose hold of each other, carrying each other towards your light in all times.

Bless them with patience to overlook and enjoy the little flaws and endurance, to overcome all hardships together. Protect their hearts from doubts, when they get doubted by the world and grand them clarity, so they may always see the treasure, they found in one another.

Let them grow together and grand them best luck. May they have a long and happy life together, to the honour of your name. Let their hearts be your butterflies and dance in happiness together, today and for all times.

This I beg you as a sister, as a friend, as a humble servant.”

She falls silent, closing her eyes for a few moments. As Dworin clears his throat impatiently for the second time, a light breeze arises, pushes back her hood and blows the Firnis Blossom away, that she was wearing in her hair. Amelia sighs happily, giving a thankful smile, realizing, the necklace on the altar vanished into faint light. Silently she gets up, brushing off the sand from her skirt and returns to her escort. It is time to get back to Galmair. There is still much to be done…
Inara Valdris

Post by Inara Valdris »

(( english below ))

Inara arbeitete an Deanna neuem Bogen aber sie merkte schnell, dass sie nicht ganz bei der Sache
war. Ihr ging schon einiges durch den Kopf. Nicht zuletzt der Brief von Yridia. Aber auch all das
mit und um Reace und Acerd, in ihrem Fall, mehr Reace natürlich. Aber auch die Narben auf ihrem
Rücken erinnerten sie fast täglich daran, dass sie … einfach nichts definitives wusste darüber.
Ganz abgesehen davon was zu Hause wieder vorgefallen war oder bei Amelia in Brimshire.

Inara schüttelte den Kopf und legte das Schnitzmesser beiseite. Sie brauchte nicht lange bis sie eine
Endscheidung getroffen hatte und ihr Arbeitsmaterial wieder in das Depot brachte, nur um sich
dann auf den Weg nach Runewick zu machen.
Sicher wäre der Tempel der Fünf bei Galmair näher gewesen aber, es war schlicht ein Gefühl was
sie nach Runewick führte, zum Tempel des Brágon.
Danach sollte sie wohl noch zu Yridia gehen, aber das entschied sich wohl erst nach dem Gebet
oder Gespräch mit ihrem Gott.
Sie betrat den Tempel und ging an den Reihen an Bänken vorbei um zunächst vorne, wo einst der
Weg versperrt war und dahinter ein Drachenei auf dem Podest gelegen hatte, nun dort aber ein
Kristall reinen Feuers lag, stehen zu bleiben. Sie lächelte leicht und holte aus ihrer Tasche einen
kleinen selbst geschnitzten Drachen heraus. Inara stellte diesen auf das Podest. Er war fein
gearbeitet wie man es von ihr inzwischen kannte und seine Augen glühten rötlich da offenbar dort
ein Kristall reinen Feuers verarbeitet war um die Augen des kleinen Holzdrachen zu sein.

Inara atmete leicht durch und trat zurück, kniete dann nieder vor dem Feuer. Sie legte ihren Helm,
den Köcher wie auch den Bogen ab und atmete tiefer durch bevor sie leise und etwas unsicher, zu
sprechen begann.

„Brágon. Gott des Feuers. Vater der Drachen. Mein Gott. In den letzten
Monaten waren es nur kleine und kurze Gebete die ich an dich gerichtet hatte.
Ich war gut beschäftigt oder auch abgelenkt. Ich bin meinen Weg gegangen und ich denke, ich bin
auch nicht davon abgewichen.
Noch immer habe ich Sorge um Reace und Acerd. Auch wenn Bidukan und dieser Avaroth
verschwunden zu sein scheinen. Es ist also sehr ruhig um die Ranger geworden. Aber dennoch bin
ich weit davon entfernt zu sagen, dass Reace sicher ist. Aber, das Gefühl ist nach wie vor so stark
ihm gegenüber. Das Gefühl ihn beschützen zu wollen, zu müssen!
Ich denke wir sollten nochmal mit den beiden reden. Irgendwie muss man doch ...Licht in dieses
Dunkel bekommen. Was hat es mit diesen ganzen Visionen auf sich? Sind sie von Prea um uns zu
verunsichern oder doch durch euch Götter oder was anderes hervorgerufen?
In jedem Fall hat es wohl alles mit Letma und Prea zu tun. Hoffentlich finden wir da bald Wege
und Lösungen.“

Inara atmete kurz tiefer durch und runzelte dann die Stirn.

„Und all das, bringt mich auch zu diesen Obsidianen vor den Städten. Diese
sollen untersucht werden und ich soll auch dabei sein. Weil es wohl auch um Lava Ströme geht
und ich dann vielleicht dich um Hilfe bitten soll oder könnte? Vor allem ich soll dafür dann wichtig
sein? Ich meine ich bin nichts Besonderes.
Ja, ich glaube und habe Vertrauen zu dir mein Gott Brágon. Ich spreche die Wahrheit und sage
meistens auch was ich denke, was vielleicht nicht immer von Vorteil ist.“

Inara schüttelte leicht den Kopf

„Ich meine, ich werde hingehen aber, was genau erwarten sie von mir?
Vielleicht ist es auch nur..ungewohnt direkt so um Hilfe gebeten zu werden in solchen Dingen.
Bisher kamen meine Gebete immer von mir selbst ohne das jemand was gesagt hätte, einfach weil
es richtig war oder auch nötig.
Wahrscheinlich mache ich mir wieder mehr Gedanken darum als es nötig wäre. Hm, einfach
abwarten und es auf mich zukommen lassen. Das muss ich wohl auch noch lernen. Oh ich weiß
was du vielleicht sagen würdest....Geduld.

Da wären wir auch bei einer andere Sache...wiedermal. Auch da versuche ich geduldig zu sein.
Das mit dem..Hund oder Beast oder was es nun auch genau sein mag.
Es belastet mich ein wenig. Auch wenn ich nicht mehr darüber so wirklich rede. Aber ich werde
nun mal jeden Tag daran erinnert, wenn ich die Narben im Spiegel sehe. Das was wir darüber
wissen ist auch nichts Handfestes. Legenden und Gerüchte, die nichts darüber aussagen, was das
nun für mich bedeuten soll.
Vielleicht hilft eine Veränderung in dem Punkt zumindest da etwas mehr Ruhe zu finden. Nur
dafür wäre ich vielleicht gut 1 Monat fort. Ich denke es würde helfen diese Narben nicht mehr zu
sehen oder etwas anderes eben zu sehen. Damit das ganze etwas in den Hintergrund rückt.
Allerdings würde ich ein Tattoo in der Größe wohl eher bei meiner Großmutter machen lassen.
Die Leute dort wissen was sie tun.
So könnte ich auch zu Hause vorbei sehen. Offenbar wurde meine Mutter außerhalb von Temran
vor einer Woche angegriffen, von Schatten ihrer Vergangenheit.
Auch bei Amelia in Brimshire scheint was vorgefallen zu sein.
Die Welt hält halt nicht still und bleibt in chaotischer Bewegung. Aber auch ich muss
voranschreiten und nicht so oft stehen bleiben.“

Inara sah auf und lächelte dann leicht, sie sah nochmal hinüber zu dem Holzdrachen.

„Ich danke dir das du mir zuhörst Brágon, mein Gott. Ja, ich weiß, sterbliche
und kindliche Sorgen. Ich hoffe dich erfreut der kleine Holzdrache, es ist etwas anderes,
persönlicheres, als einfach nur ein Kristall reinen Feuers als Opfergabe zu geben. Ich werde mich
dann auf den Weg machen“

Inara erhob sich dann langsam und nahm ihren Helm, den Köcher und den Bogen wieder auf. Sie
sah nochmals zu dem Feuer und wandte sich dann ab. Sie wollte noch Yridia aufsuchen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inara was working on Deanna's new bow, but she quickly realized that she wasn't quite on top of
things. She had a lot on her mind. Not the least of which was Yridia's letter. But also all that with
and around Reace and Acerd, in her case, more Reace of course. But also the scars on her back
reminded her almost daily that she ... just didn't know anything definitive about it.
Not to mention what had happened back home, or with Amelia in Brimshire.

Inara shook her head and put the carving knife aside. It didn't take her long to make a final decision
and return her work materials to the depot, only to set off for Runewick.
Surely the Temple of the Five at Galmair would have been closer but, it was simply a feeling that
led her to Runewick, to the Temple of Brágon.
After that, she was supposed to go to Yridia, but that would be decided after the prayer or talk
with her god.
She entered the temple and walked past the rows of benches to stop first at the front, where once
the way had been blocked and behind it a dragon's egg had lain on the pedestal, but now there lay
a crystal of pure fire. She smiled slightly and took out of her pocket a small dragon she had carved
herself. Inara placed it on the pedestal. It was finely crafted, as she had become accustomed to, and
its eyes glowed reddish because apparently a crystal of pure fire had been placed there to be the
eyes of the small wooden dragon.
Inara took a light breath and stepped back, then knelt before the fire. She put down her helmet,
quiver as well as bow and took a deeper breath before she began to speak softly and a bit
uncertainly.

"Brágon. God of fire. Father of dragons. My God. In the last months the
prayers I have addressed to you have been small and short.
I have been well occupied or even distracted. I have gone my way and I think I have not
deviated from it.
I am still worried about Reace and Acerd. Even though Bidukan and that Avaroth seem to have
disappeared. So it has become very quiet around the Rangers. But still, I am far from saying that
Reace is safe. But, the feeling is still so strong towards him. The feeling of trying to protect him,
of have to!
I think we should talk to them again. Somehow you have to ...get light into this darkness. What
is it with all these visions? Are they from Prea to unsettle us or are they caused by you gods or
something else?
In any case, it probably has everything to do with Letma and Prea. Hopefully we'll find ways
and solutions soon."

Inara took a deep breath for a moment and then frowned.

"And all of this, also brings me to these obsidians outside the cities. Those
are supposed to be investigated and I'm supposed to be there too. Because it's probably also about
streams of lava and then maybe I should or could ask you for help? Above all I should be
important for it then? I mean I am nothing special.
Yes, I believe and have confidence in you my God Brágon. I speak the truth and usually say what
I think, which may not always be beneficial."

Inara shook her head slightly

"I mean, I will go there - but, what exactly do they expect from me? Maybe
it's just..unusual to be asked directly like this for help in such matters. So far, my prayers have
always come from myself without anyone saying anything, just because it was right or necessary.
Probably I worry about it again more than it would be necessary. Hm, just wait and let it come to
me. I guess I still have to learn that too. Oh I know what you might say....patience.

That brings us to another thing...again. I'm trying to be patient there too. The one about the..dog
or beast or whatever it may be exactly.
It weighs on me a little bit. Even though I don't really talk about it anymore. But I am reminded
of it every day when I see the scars in the mirror. What we know about it is nothing solid either.
Legends and rumors that say nothing about what it is supposed to mean for me now.
Maybe a change in this point will at least help me to find a little more peace. Just for that I might
be gone for a good 1 month. I think it would help not to see these scars anymore or to see
something else. So that the whole thing moves a little into the background. However, I would let
make a tattoo in this size probably rather at my grandmother's place. The people there know what
they are doing.
So I could also stop by home to see it. Apparently my mother was attacked outside Temran a
week ago, by shadows of her past.
Something seems to have happened to Amelia in Brimshire as well.
The world does not hold still and remains in chaotic motion. But I too must move forward
and not stand still so often."

Inara glanced up and then smiled slightly, looking over at the wooden dragon again.

"I thank you for listening to me Brágon, my god. Yes, I know, mortal and
childish concerns. I hope the little wood dragon pleases you, it is something different, more
personal, than simply giving a crystal of pure fire as an offering. I will be on my way then."

Inara then slowly rose and picked up her helmet, quiver and bow again. She looked again at
the fire and then turned away. She wanted to go and see Yridia.
Inara Valdris

Post by Inara Valdris »

(( english below ))

Inara lag an diesem Abend lange wach, wälzte sich im Bett hin und her und fand doch keinen
Schlaf. Es lag einfach an dem Gespräch welches sie mit Aly gehabt hatte. Es ging ihr einfach nicht
aus dem Kopf, die Ritterschaft von Cadomyr.
Mit einem Seufzen erhob sie sich wieder und schlich zum Balkon mit einer Decke und einer
Laterne in der Hand. Sie kletterte von dort aus auf das Dach, wie sie es schon so oft getan hatte.
Sie musste mit jemandem darüber sprechen und vielleicht brauchte sie auch mehr als nur das...

Sie entzündete die Laterne und setzte sich auf die Decke im Schneidersitz, genau vor diese und sah
in die Flammen der Kerze darin. Mit einem Seufzen begann sie dann zu sprechen und schloss ihre
Augen.

„Brágon. Gott des Feuers. Vater der Drachen. Mein Gott. Die vergangenen
Monate waren, wie du weißt, relativ ruhig und ich konnte mich ganz auf mich konzentrieren. Soviel
zumindest konntest du auch heraushören aus den kleinen Gesprächen und Gebeten zu dir.

Aber gerade jetzt bin ich...unsicher. Weder beziehen sich diese Zweifel auf dich noch auf die
Aufgabe die du mir gegeben hast oder naja, eher die Aufgaben.
Es geht eher um die Ritterschaft hier in Cadomyr. Offenbar denkt jeder ich würde sowas wie einen
idealen Ritter abgeben. Ich würde genau dort hinein passen.
Sogar die Königin bat mich den Ritterschwur für jene die einen starken Glauben vertreten
anzupassen. Den muss ich ihr noch vorlegen.
Aber auch wenn er angepasst ist und den Glauben und die Prinzipien mit einbezieht, bin ich nicht
sicher ob ich den Ritterschlag annehmen soll.
Bin ich bereit dafür?
Ist alles was damit einher geht mit meinen Prinzipien vereinbar?
Und was noch wichtiger ist, besteht dort kein Konflikt mit meinem Glauben zu dir mein Gott und
den Aufgaben, welche du mir schon gestellt hast?
Ich meine, zumindest habe ich es verstanden inzwischen geduldig zu sein und weiter zu wachsen.
Gut, ja, mein Temperament ist noch immer ungebrochen. Und ich sage was ich denke. Aber ich
habe gelernt, dass man vielleicht einfach das tun muss was richtig ist und dann später um
Verzeihung bittet.
Ebenso habe ich es wohl verfeinert das ich Antworten auf direkte Fragen zumindest etwas umgehe
und nicht direkt darauf antworte. So ist es immer noch keine Lüge was ich sage, zumal ich das ja eh
nicht wirklich kann.
Aber wieder zu dieser Ritterschaft.

Ich weiß nicht ob es ...das richtige für mich ist. Ritter von Cadomyr.
Vielleicht warte ich auch einfach noch auf etwas.
Zumal es Dinge gibt die ich immer über Cadomyr stellen werde. Meine Aufgabe zum Beispiel. Den
Schutz den ich versuche zu geben.
Oder auch immer, Unschuldige vor Leid und Gefahr zu bewahren egal zu welcher...sagen wir,
Fraktion sie gehören.
Ehrenvoll agieren, der Wahrheit folgen und meine Götter ehren.
Du siehst, grade jetzt ist es wiedermal nicht so einfach für mich zudem, wenn es um Ritter sein
geht, sehe ich mich wohl mehr als deine Ritterin als die von Cadomyr.
Lässt sich das miteinander vereinbaren?
Ich meine, ich folge niemandes Befehl einfach so..blind, wohl auch den Deinen nicht, auch wenn
ich Vertrauen und Glauben in Dich habe oder auch in andere Personen. Aber ich bin meinen
Prinzipien eben treu und bisher hat mich das nie in die Irre geführt.
Bisher hatte in diesem Punkt keiner einen passenden Rat für mich aber ich habe es wohl auch
niemanden so direkt gesagt wie Dir mein Gott.“

Inara seufzte erneut und legte sich dann auf die Decke. Sie starrte eine ganze weile einfach in die
Sterne und merkte nicht einmal, dass irgendwann das Licht in der Laterne verlöschte.

------------------------------------------------

That evening, Inara lay awake for a long time, tossing and turning in bed, but still unable to sleep. It
was simply because of the conversation she has had with Aly. She could not get it out of her head,
the knighthood of Cadomyr.
With a sigh she rose again and slipped to the balcony with a blanket and a lantern in her hand. She
climbed up onto the roof from there, as she had done so many times before.
She needed to talk to someone about this and maybe she needed more than that....

She lit the lantern and sat cross-legged on the blanket, right in front of it, looking into the flames of
the candle inside. With a sigh, then, she began to speak and closed her eyes.

„Brágon. God of fire. Father of dragons. My God. The past months have been
relatively quiet, as you know, and I have been able to concentrate entirely on myself. That much at
least you could hear from the little talks and prayers to you.

But right now I am...uncertain. Neither are these doubts about you nor about the task you have
given me, or well, rather the tasks.
It's more about the knighthood here in Cadomyr. Apparently everyone thinks I'd make some kind of
an ideal knight. I'd fit right in.
Even the queen asked me to adapt the knight's oath for those of strong faith. I have yet to present it
to her.
But even if it is adapted and includes the faith and principles, I am not sure if I should accept the
knighthood.
Am I ready for it?
Is everything that goes with it compatible with my principles?
And more importantly, is there no conflict there with my faith in you my God and the tasks you
have already given to me?
I mean, at least I have understood how to be patient and grow in the meantime.
Well, yes, my temper is still unbroken. And I say what I think. But I've learned that maybe you just
have to do what's right and then ask for forgiveness later.
Likewise, I have refined it, I guess, that I at least somewhat avoid answers to direct questions and
don't answer them straight forwardly. So it's still not a lie what I say, especially since I can't really
do that anyway.
But back to this knighthood.
I don't know if it's ...the right thing for me. Knight of Cadomyr.
Maybe I'm just waiting for something.
Especially since there are things I will always choose over Cadomyr. My duty, for example. The
protection I try to give.
Or always, to protect the innocent from harm and danger no matter what...let's say faction they
belong to.
Act with honour, follow the truth and honour my gods.
You see, right now it's again not so easy for me, besides, when it comes to being a knight, I
probably see myself more as your knight than as the knight of Cadomyr.
Is that compatible?
I mean, I don't follow anyone's orders just like that...blindly, probably not even yours, even if I have
trust and faith in you or in other people. But I am true to my principles and so far this has never led
me astray.
So far no one has had any suitable advice for me on this point, but I have probably never told
anyone as directly as I have told you, my God."

Inara sighed again and then lay down on the blanket. She just stared at the stars for quite a while,
not even noticing that the light in the lantern went out at some point.
Clairette

Post by Clairette »

The rabbit had first stopped crying, then twitching, then soon it had stopped breathing. It died in puddles of blood next to the unlucky chicken that Claire had gotten hold of near the chicken coop in front of Galmair. Both animals had found their end as sacrifice, offered on the altar deep down in Galmair's underground caves. The candle light reflected in the pool of blood, along with the weapon in her hands, and the colourful stones and four silver coins, which were placed on the altar as offerings.

Imitating what she had observed countless times in ceremonies held by priestesses to please the ancestors, the dark skinned elfess continued to cut the still warm rabbit's flesh, with a dagger. The weapon thin and sharp, was so artfully decorated that it clearly spoke of ceremonial purpose rather than finding purpose in battle. While cutting she muttered to herself the words of her prayer.

Yet her thoughts tailed off, wandering elsewhere. What offerings, if any, would other people in this town make for their gods? What words and actions would their prayers include? Would their gods notice them, even listen and help them to endure the days of Mas? This year there had been no festival of gratitude held at the fields in front of the town.

The years before she had had the chance to observe people praying there at the shire, offering prayers and artful presents to their gods. Oxiana had said this year people would pray in their homes to their gods. Would each small family assemble together as the mother or father would speak the prayer? Or would every person just pray on their own, silently and oblivious to the others?

In her house people would assemble in the chapel near the great hall when it was time to pray. The nobles would stand closer to the priestess' and the large altar than the commoners, of course. In the past, some decades before she had been born, there had been an attempt to sabotage a prayer and a priestress almost had been stabbed. To prevent repetition an artful fence made of darkened metal had been build to keep people away from the altar and the priestess and the sacrifice offering. In her house it had also been common practice that prisoners captured in battle or other idiots who were stupid enough to incite a cleric's disdain served as sacrifical offerings. The priestess' would surely not disgrace themselves and offer a lousy rabbit or chicken to the ancestors, demanding guidance and protection. Well, the captured animals would have to do, eventhough there were at least one prisoner around to offer as sacrifice. The elfess tried to push the doubt away that made her wonder if it was improper to spare them. Instead she told herself that she didn't know where they were kept, and that she did not have the time to search whole Galmair for them. Secretly, somewhere very deep down hidden behind all the masks of expected behaviour, customs and traditions and clouded by her fears, lay the thought that she was happy she had forgotten to inquire about the prisoners whereabouts.

Maybe the cake, muffins and cookies that she was about to add to the offerings on the altar would please her ancestors and render them more prone to overlook her weak excuse and reluctance to offer a better, more suitable sacrifice.

"Oh ancestors ..." she said, speaking the words slowly in her odd elven dialect to herself, "take this rabbits pain and suffering and carry it to the darkness. Grant me strength and cunning in the Mas-Days to come." with these words she performed the last cuts and put the food offerings on the altar. Next, she placed the ritual dagger in her belt and went to kneel in front of the altar adressing some of her closer siblings, not begging but instead demanding their support for what lay ahead - just as any proud and powerful dark elf would do.

"Older sister Dae-Yette grant me the wisdom and patience to make good, fruitful decisions.

Older sister Linette, give me the cold-heartedness and determination to face and kill my foes.

Older Brother Tahlíril support me to see through my foes' illusions and lend me a hand in bending the magic to my will.

And my dear brother Aleante, watch over those who I wish to be without harm."

Now that everything was spoken, the Elfess stood, bowed deeply to the altar and snuck away quickly and quietly.

She would change her fine dress with bloodstained sleves for clean clothes and her drow armour. She'd find a well to wash the blood off the weapon and her hands, ignoring any questioning look she might receive. And she would try to get the animal cries out of her head and just focus on the tasks ahead.
Inara Valdris

Post by Inara Valdris »

(( english below ))

-Sie war schon einige Tage hier. Sie meditierte, betete, hielt Zwiesprache mit ihrem Gott. So zumindest
würde Inara das beschreiben.
Sie war nicht die ganze Zeit hier gewesen seit dem Ende dieser Farce eines Prozesses. Nein. Sie war kurz
im Tempel der Fünf gewesen, direkt nach dem Prozess, aber dann doch nach Hause gegangen. Sie musste
einige Dinge holen...unter anderem Nahrung und Wasser. Außerdem hinterließ sie Aly einen Zettel damit
jene wusste, dass Inara im Tempel der Fünf war bis auf weiteres. Sie brauchte diese Auszeit.
Nur, fand sie jemand nach einiger Zeit, Lil, Amelias Hund. Und Lil bestand darauf zu bleiben. Irgendwie half
das....mit Lil zu spielen und zu kuscheln aber auch Meditation war eine gute Methode ihren Ärger im Zaun
zu halten, ebenso wie ihr Temperament mehr zu kontrollieren. Aber am wichtigsten war das Gespräch mit
ihrem Gott. Nicht dass sie wirklich eine Antwort bekam...
Inara aß und trank gerade als sie dann, zum Altar Brágons aufblickte. Tiefes durchatmen und dann holte
sie einen Bogen hervor, er war fein gearbeitet, mit eingelassenem reinen Feuer und Verzierungen die
Drachen zeigten. Sie platzierte ihn als Opfergabe auf dem Altar, dazu noch gutes Essen und eine Flasche
Alkohol, wofür sie ja auch keinerlei Verwendung hatte.
Erst dann kniete sie sich oder eher, setzte sie sich vor den Altar, ein letztes Zwiegespräch bevor sie sich
auf den Rückweg machen würde.-

„Brágon, Gott des feuers, Vater der Drachen, mein Gott.
Ich bin jetzt schon eine kleine Weile hier. Es ist ein guter Ort um nachzudenken und zur
Ruhe zu kommen.
Zumal ich weiß, dass du mir zu hörst. Inzwischen habe ich auch gelernt nicht immer
eine Antwort zu erwarten.“

-Inara lacht leicht.-

„Die Ungeduld der Jugend. Ich wünschte ich könnte sagen...hey das
hab ich abgelegt aber...nein. Ich bringe einfach nur mehr Verständnis auf. Wenn gleich
nicht für alles und jeden.
Für diese Art der Verhandlung in jedem Fall nicht. Es sollte mir gut gehen damit dass
meine Freunde, jene die mich gut kennen, du mein Gott und die anderen Götter mich
ebenso gut genug kennen zu wissen, dass ich niemals Lügen würde. Das ich es nicht kann
und nicht will.
Aber wenn man dessen dann doch bezichtigt wird...möchte ich manchmal einfach....
aus der Haut fahren.
Oder zu behaupten wir alle hätten durch den Weg zu Cherga und zurück ein Trauma erlitten.
Wenn es das erste mal gewesen wäre...vielleicht...wenn es die schlimmsten Situation
gewesen wäre...ja vielleicht aber...nichts davon war der Fall. Es war einfach lächerlich und
jetzt kommt er ungestraft davon? Bleibt auf freiem Fuß?
Wo ist da Gerechtigkeit? 100 Gold sind das sicher nicht. Deswegen will ich die Münzen auch
nicht.
Ich will auch keine Rache, also...ich will Orion nicht töten für das was er getan hat oder
Bidukan. Das steht mir nicht zu. Denn Rache ist nicht der richtige Weg.
Es mag sich gut anfühlen...für einen Moment aber...das ist nicht mein Weg.
Er hat Strafe verdient...vielleicht sogar den Tod, aber definitiv wohl Freiheitsentzug...
Gefängnis...wofür haben wir sonst eines. Dort könnte er Auch mit Minen Arbeit dem Gemeinwohl
dienen dem er geschadet hat.
Ich schätze allerdings du mein Gott würdest etwas anderes machen. Er würde brennen
nicht wahr?
Vielleicht bin ich einfach zu...weich..zu sanft eben dafür, wenngleich das in der Hitze des
Gefechts bei mir auch nicht wirklich zum tragen kommt.
Nur bei Drachen...wenn sie noch aus Fleisch und Blut sind, zögere ich.“

-Inara seufzt und schüttelt den Kopf, fährt sich kurz durch das Haar.-

„Es bleibt nur..weiter zu machen. Es gibt wichtigere Sachen als das. Meine
Aufgabe, vielleicht sollte ich nach den Kleinen mal wieder sehen und etwas frisches Grünzeug
mitbringen damit es da nicht so trostlos aussieht.
Ich muss diese Farce hinter mir lassen und wohl auch Runewick in gewisser Weise. Die Zeit
wird zeigen wie sich alles entwickelt. Nur in Punkto Letma, ist dieser Bruch natürlich fatal...
aber will man jemanden hinter sich haben, dem man nicht zu 100% vertrauen kann?
Wir werden sehen. Aber ich für meinen Teil, kann wohl selbst ihnen Hilfe, wenn sie nötig ist,
nicht verwehren. Ich will das nicht meinen Weg oder meine Eide beeinflussen lassen.
Wieder etwas das ich lernen muss aber ja, ich bin noch jung, ich habe noch viel zu lernen. So
auch, dass ich langsam wieder nach hause sollte, sonst macht sich Mum doch noch Sorgen.
Ich danke dir dafür mir zu zu hören, wie so oft.
Was das mit dem als Lügner bezichtigt werden angeht. Hm..zwischen mir und Orion gesprochen?
Wir beide wissen wer hier wirklich lügt, und ihr, die Götter wisst dies auch. Vielleicht sollte er
mal daran denken.
Ich weiß, was die Welt drumherum nun denken mag? Damit sollte ich mich wohl nicht zu sehr
beschäftigen. Aber ich weiß dass Lady Katharina mit einigem, was sie gesagt und geschrieben
hat...recht hat. Aber davon...darf ich mich auch nicht zu sehr beeinflussen lassen. Mein Weg ist klar.
Und ich gehe ihn, das schwöre ich dir Brágon, Gott des Feuers, Gott dem ich diene, Vater der Drachen.“

-Inara atmet tiefer durch und erhebt sich dann. Sie packt ihre Sachen zusammen und gibt Lil noch das
letzte verbliebene Würstchen bevor sie sich dann zum gehen wendet aber kurz bevor sie den Tempel verlässt,
dreht sie sich einem Gefühl folgend nochmal um und kann sehen wie ihre Gaben verschwinden. Sie lächelt
sanft und macht sich mit Lil auf dem Weg nach Galmair.-

-------------------------------------------------

-She had already been here for a few days. She meditated, prayed and conversed with her God. At least
that's how Inara would describe it.
She hadn't been here the whole time since the end of this farce of a trial. No. She had been to the Temple
of the Five briefly, directly after the trial, but then went home after all. She had to get a few things...
including food and water. She also left a note for Aly to let her know that Inara was at the Temple of Five until
further notice. She needed this time-out.
Only, someone found her after a while, Lil, Amelia's dog. And Lil insisted on staying. Somehow playing and
cuddling with Lil helped.... but meditation was also a good way to keep her anger at bay, as well as to control
her temper more. But the most important thing was talking to her god. Not that she really got an answer...
Inara was eating and drinking when she looked up at Brágon's altar. She took a deep breath and then pulled out
a bow, it was finely crafted, with a pure fire embedded in it and decorations depicting dragons. She placed it
on the altar as an offering, along with good food and a bottle of alcohol, which she had no use for.
Only then did she kneel, or rather, sit down in front of the altar, a final dialogue before she would make her
way back.-

"Brágon, god of fire, father of dragons, my god.
I've been here for a little while now. It's a good place to think and calm down.
Especially as I know you are listening to me. In the meantime I have learned not
to always expect an answer."

-Inara laughs lightly.-

"The impatience of youth. I wish I could say...hey, I've dropped
that, but... no. I just have more understanding. If not for everything and everyone.
Not for this kind of negotiation in any case. I should be fine that my friends, those
who know me well, you, my God, and the other gods know me well enough to know
that I would never lie. That I cannot lie and not want to.
But when I am accused of it ... sometimes I just want to.... fly off the handle.
Or to claim that we all suffered trauma on the way to Cherga and back. If it had
been the first time...maybe....if it had been the worst situation...yes maybe, but...
none of that was the case. It was just ridiculous and now he's getting away with it?
Staying at large?
Where's the justice in that? It's certainly not 100 gold. That's why I don't want the coins.
I don't want revenge either, so...I don't want to kill Orion for what he did, or Bidukan.
That's not my call. Because revenge is not the right way.
It may feel good...for a moment, but...it's not my path.
He deserves punishment...maybe even death, but definitely Custodial... sentence...
Prison...what else do we have one for. There he could could also serve the common
good he has harmed by mining.
I guess you my God would do something else though. He would burn, wouldn't he?
Maybe I'm just too...soft...too gentle for that, although that's doesn't really come
into play for me in the heat of battle either.
Only with dragons...when they're still flesh and blood, I hesitate."

-Inara sighs and shakes her head, running a hand through her hair.

"The only thing left to do is...move on. There are more important
things than that. My task, maybe I should check on the little ones again and bring
some fresh greenery so it doesn't look so desolate.
I have to leave this farce behind me and probably also Runewick in a way.
Time will tell how everything develops. But in terms of Letma, this break is of course
fatal...but do you want to have someone behind you you can't trust completely? But
for my part, I don't think I can refuse them my own help, if it is needed. I don't want
to let that affect my path or my oaths.
Again, something I have to learn but yes, I'm still young, I still have a lot to learn.
Including the fact that I should return home slowly, otherwise mom will still be worried.
Thank you for listening to me, as you so often do.
As for being accused of being a liar. Hm...between me and Orion? We both know who
is really lying here, and you, the gods know this too. Maybe he should think about that.
I know what the world around may think now? I probably shouldn't think too much about
that. But I know that Lady Katharina is right about some of what she has said and written.
But I shouldn't let that... influence me too much. My path is clear.
And I will follow it, I swear it to you Brágon, god of fire, god I serve, father of dragons."

-Inara takes a deep breath and then rises. She packs up her things and gives Lil the last remaining
sausage before turning to leave, but just before she leaves the temple, she turns around on a hunch
and can see her gifts disappearing. She smiles gently and makes her way to Galmair with Lil.-