Beware!

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

Valherian

Beware!

Post by Valherian »

A big parchment is attached at Runewick's Town Guard Castle

At 13.Chos, I was attacked by a gang from Cadomyr outside there. When I ran to Runewick seeking shelter, they dared to enter the town and kept on chasing and attacking me. The attackers were a blonde and old woman called Isisdora, a gross girl who identified herself as countess Katharina though she didn't look like a noble, a blonde male knight and a young elfess. You can still find blood on town's streets as the blonde woman managed to make some scratches at my arm.

The so called countess raised random and false charges against me to justify their barbarian behaviour and I'll deal with it later. But I want to warn the citizens about this gang not respecting Runewick territory. The town isn't a safe place anymore.

I left the town for my own safety and settled in an unknown place.

Yours,
Valherian (also known as Vartan Zol)
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Re: Beware!

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Let it be known that the man, who introduces himself as Valherian, Vartan Zol and Aiden is to be slain on sight and is named an enemy of the realm of Cadomyr.
  • He attacked Amelia Rotholz, a Galmarian tailor on Cadomyrian ground.
  • He threatened to kill Reyor Rocksword at the Hemp Necktie Inn
  • He opened the gates that separate Cadomyr from the threats of the desert and Letma in special
  • He is suspected to cooperate with Jefferson Grey.
At this point I will not even list the threat to "deal with me later" or the insults.

When confronted with these suspicions, the man fled by opening several different portals, an old trick that Jefferson and his comrades used in the past.

Let is also be known that the citizenship in a realm will not save those who decide to side with Jefferson or Letma in particular.

This is Runewick's chance to prove that they stand with Cadomyr and Galmair and against culprits from Letma. I ask everybody to not believe in the lies of one of these criminals.

Countess of House Desert Fox

Valherian

Post by Valherian »

Katharina Brightrim wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:18 pm Let it be known that the man, who introduces himself as Valherian, Vartan Zol and Aiden is to be slain on sight and is named an enemy of the realm of Cadomyr.
  • He attacked Amelia Rotholz, a Galmarian tailor on Cadomyrian ground.
  • He threatened to kill Reyor Rocksword at the Hemp Necktie Inn
  • He opened the gates that separate Cadomyr from the threats of the desert and Letma in special
  • He is suspected to cooperate with Jefferson Grey.
When confronted with these suspicions, the man fled by opening several different portals, an old trick that Jefferson and his comrades used in the past.

Let is also be known that the citizenship in a realm will not save those who decide to side with Jefferson or Letma in particular.

This is Runewick's chance to prove that they stand with Cadomyr and Galmair and against culprits from Letma. I ask everybody to not believe in the lies of one of these criminals.

Countess of House Desert Fox

You have to be kidding. All charges are false and you don't have a single proof about it besides your insane thoughts.

You can start an investigation asking Borgate if I threatened the dwarf Rocksword. I challenged him to duel me outside of the tavern, an honourful matter. He cowardly refussed as he was all alone and fled. That is far from threaten someone. So your new charge is false, once again.

About cooperating with Jefferson Gray, this is ridicoulus. So, according with your bright logic, every single person who uses multiple portals is cooperating with Gray? You make me laugh. To your knowledge, the tactis didn't start with Jefferson Gray, they exist since before.

About opening gates and attacking someone in Cadomyr, you have to prove it. Can you?

You sentenced an innocent man to die without any proof.

Valherian.
Last edited by Valherian on Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valherian

Post by Valherian »

To prove I'm not guilty, I'm up to face this Amelia Rotholz and see if she recognizes me as the man who attacked her. But I only will go if it takes place in a secret and safe zone and with one honourable person from Runewick in charge.

Yours,
Valherian.
Reyor

Post by Reyor »

~ A parchment with a very messy handwriting hangs outside all the realms ~

Beware of this criminal who goes by many names hiding his true identity, Aidan is the name he used when I first saw him in Galmair.
I can attest to many of the crimes he has done including assaulting Amelia a defenseless woman more than once, as well as looking for her brother Peter to probably pick a fight with him.
Threatening Allesandra who had seen him in Runewick and had recognized him.
Lurking on the teleporters and walls in Galmair either awaiting or maybe trying to listen into town, when we found him he opened many portals to escape, obviously acts of a criminal.
The latest being his attempt to end my life.
My attestation can be found on the back of this parchment.

I would advise everyone using the teleporters to travel in pairs or groups.

Reyor Rocksword

~ the back of the parchment is written in a smaller neater text ~
He had been stalking and following me for a time as I was transporting some of the gold I had mined that day, I noticed him as he first teleported to Hemp Necktie Inn, that is his method he lurks around the teleporters looking for his next target and if someone approaches who would be more than a match for him he escapes through the teleporter. He had noticed me entering the Hemp Inn the first time and I spotted him circling around and as I went out of the inn he followed me again, I knew I needed reinforcements so I went back to Cadomyr to see if the search party was still there, but unfortunately they had all been out of town. So I decided to go back to Galmair, as I was looking around he came to Galmair this time and he tried to enter the town but Bre had orders not to let him in and she attacked him as he tried to force his way in. He then lurked for a while there probably hoping I come out again.

When I went back to Hemp Inn, he somehow had known I would be there and he came in saying that we are finally alone and raised his sword ready to attack me. I tried to reason with him asked him to come with me to Galmair where he can be prove his innocence but he insisted on a fight and said that Galmair will soon be no more (words of someone who works with Jefferson?)
He was ready to fight me inside the inn, when I pointed out all the witnesses in the inn he asked me to duel him outside instead. I don't duel with cowardly criminals who assault defenseless woman. So when I refused he said then he will have to take me to the realm of Cherga without a fight. Borgate and everyone present at the inn at that time can attest to that. That is when I saw that he came here to kill me and decided to flee opening a portal book back to Galmair, he followed me in the portal shouting and when Allesandra came at the sound of the shouts on the gate he fled finding himself outnumbered.
Valherian

Post by Valherian »

Reyor wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:03 pm ~ A parchment with a very messy handwriting hangs outside all the realms ~

Beware of this criminal who goes by many names hiding his true identity, Aidan is the name he used when I first saw him in Galmair.
I can attest to many of the crimes he has done including assaulting Amelia a defenseless woman more than once, as well as looking for her brother Peter to probably pick a fight with him.
Threatening Allesandra who had seen him in Runewick and had recognized him.
Lurking on the teleporters and walls in Galmair either awaiting or maybe trying to listen into town, when we found him he opened many portals to escape, obviously acts of a criminal.
The latest being his attempt to end my life.
My attestation can be found on the back of this parchment.

I would advise everyone using the teleporters to travel in pairs or groups.

Reyor Rocksword

~ the back of the parchment is written in a smaller neater text ~
He had been stalking and following me for a time as I was transporting some of the gold I had mined that day, I noticed him as he first teleported to Hemp Necktie Inn, that is his method he lurks around the teleporters looking for his next target and if someone approaches who would be more than a match for him he escapes through the teleporter. He had noticed me entering the Hemp Inn the first time and I spotted him circling around and as I went out of the inn he followed me again, I knew I needed reinforcements so I went back to Cadomyr to see if the search party was still there, but unfortunately they had all been out of town. So I decided to go back to Galmair, as I was looking around he came to Galmair this time and he tried to enter the town but Bre had orders not to let him in and she attacked him as he tried to force his way in. He then lurked for a while there probably hoping I come out again.

When I went back to Hemp Inn, he somehow had known I would be there and he came in saying that we are finally alone and raised his sword ready to attack me. I tried to reason with him asked him to come with me to Galmair where he can be prove his innocence but he insisted on a fight and said that Galmair will soon be no more (words of someone who works with Jefferson?)
He was ready to fight me inside the inn, when I pointed out all the witnesses in the inn he asked me to duel him outside instead. I don't duel with cowardly criminals who assault defenseless woman. So when I refused he said then he will have to take me to the realm of Cherga without a fight. Borgate and everyone present at the inn at that time can attest to that. That is when I saw that he came here to kill me and decided to flee opening a portal book back to Galmair, he followed me in the portal shouting and when Allesandra came at the sound of the shouts on the gate he fled finding himself outnumbered.
I would like to ask if you've witnessed those episodies about me assaulting a defenseless woman. I also would like to ask how I threatened this Allesandra. Besides a coward, you are such a liar. Stop making stupid assumptions out of nothing.

Valherian.
nathi

Post by nathi »

((deutsch unten))

In view of the frequency of complaints against the person who claims to be Valherian as a new citizen in Runewick, it is in the interest of Runewick that the accusations are heard and clarified in the presence of the accused.
Due to the participation from all three realms I call for a meeting at the Hemp Inn as a neutral place.
The meeting takes place on 19 Chos 61 at half between the 16th and 17th hour.
((8.th october 21:30))
I call upon Valherian to appear and to comment on the individual charges.
Furthermore I ask all compalinants to appear or to send a representative. Especially actual witnesses are to appear.
Runewick does not want to give different values to the individual charges, but I would like to point out that we ourselves will appear as the accusing party on the last charge, should the suspicion be corroborated that Valherian is a supporter of Jeffernson Gray.
Valherian must face the judgment of the accusing party and the jurisdiction of the respective city if the accusations are substantiated. The accusers commit themselves with their participation to accept a judgement.
If Valherian or one of the plaintiffs does not appear, this will be interpreted to the disadvantage of the defaulting party.

In addition I would like to mention that the mentioned witnesses are known to us as honorable and credible persons, but also Valherian, in his admittedly few meetings did not stand out undignified.

~Deanna
<o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o><o>

Angesicht der Häufigkeit der Beschwerden gegen den Menschen, der sich als Neubürger in Runewick als Valherian ausgibt, liegt es im Interesse von Runewick das die Anschuldigungen im Beisein des Angeklagten angehört und aufgeklärt werden.
Aufgrund der Beteiligungen aus allen drei Reichen rufe ich zu einer Zusammenkunft in der Hanfschlinge als neutralen Ort auf.
Die Versammlung findet am 19.Chos 61 zur halben zwischen der 16.ten und 17.ten Stunde statt. ((8. Oktober 21:30))
Ich fordere Valherian auf zu erscheinen und zu den einzelnen Anklagen Stellung zu nehmen.
Weiterhin bitte ich alle Anklagenden zu erscheinen, oder einen Vertreter zu senden. Insbesondere tatsächliche Zeugen sind zu erscheinen.
Runewick möchte keine unterschiedliche Wertigkeit zu einzelnen Anklagen nennen, ich möchte aber herausstellen das wir beim letzten Anklagepunkt selbst als anklagende Partei auftreten, sollte sich der Verdacht erhärten das Valherian ein Unterstützer von Jeffernson Gray ist.
Valherian muss sich bei Erhärten der Anschuldigungen dem Urteil der anklagenden Partei und somit der Rechtsprechung der jeweiligen Stadt stellen. Die Anklagenden verpflichten sich mit der Teilnahme ein Urteil zu akzeptieren.
Bei Nichterscheinen Valherians, oder einer der klagenden Parteien wird dies zu jeweiligen Ungunst des Säumigen ausgelegt.

Ergänzend möchte ich erwähnen, dass die genannten Zeugen uns als ehrenwerte und glaubwürdigen Personen bekannt sind, aber auch Valherian, bei seinen zugegeben wenigen Treffen nicht unwürdig aufgefallen ist.

~Deanna
Valherian

Post by Valherian »

Deanna,

I would like to ask to postpone the hearing to after Mas for various reasons. First off, I have to prepare my defense properly and it takes some time. Secondly, I promised to fight this Mas and I got to have my mind clear to do that. Last but not least, I have to hire a bodyguard's service to assist to the hearing.

Yours,
Valherian.
nathi

Post by nathi »

The hearing is postponed at request of Valherian and Galmair. Place and Date will be announced by a representative of Runewick. I urge Valherian not to leave the Runewick area in the meantime.

~Deanna