Wanted feature?

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

JacobB

Wanted feature?

Post by JacobB »

Hallo,

nachdem ich jetzt immer öfter bemerke, dass Spieler die übervollen Taschen ihrer Charaktere vor sich herwerfen lassen, bitte ich die Gamemaster um ein klärendes Statement.

Danke!

---

Hello,

since I now see more and more players who let the overfull bags of their characters toss in front of them, I hereby ask the game masters for a clarifying statement.

Thank you!
Slightly
Gamemaster

Re: Wanted feature?

Post by Slightly »

At best I would consider it to be against the spirit of the game and poor style, at worst it could be deemed bug abuse. Whilst there may be exceptional circumstances a scenario of dragging a bag, etc is role played, there is clearly no need for such actions in general play.

Please notify me privately of any players persisting with this activity.
Amelia Rotholz
Galmair

Post by Amelia Rotholz »

We clearly need back cows then.
I always played it as lending a cart from a trader. Even paid "rent" to the Don, by spending coins to the treasury.
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

@ Jacob: I recall being told years ago that it was against the rules, because you were exploiting the game mechanics.

Under "Realism" in the game rules: "Actions of a character must not be adapted to the technical environment of the engine to maximise success."

@ Amelia: Yes, having NPC mules would be great, BUT because our poor Devs are already overburdened, we instead have player mules (Just ask Era). And since they updated where things don't "rot" so quickly, there is no reason not to leave the items that cannot be carried, and come back for them.
JacobB

Post by JacobB »

@TiaSarah: I know that .. just wanted to make that information public and confirmed by a GM, since OOC hints from players are often not taken seriously.

Thanks everybody!