Fest des Dankes // Festival of Gratitude

All about Runewick and its Guilds. / Alles über Runewick und die Gilden in Runewick.

Moderators: Elvaine Morgan, Gamemasters

nathi

Fest des Dankes // Festival of Gratitude

Post by nathi »

((english version below))

Gerne gebe ich auf Bitte von Amelia Rotholz die folgende Einladung zum Dankesfest in Galmair weiter. Im Namen von Runewick bedanke ich mich für die Einladung und Ausrichtung des Festes, und empfehle als Wertschätzung bei dem Fest teilzunehmen.

~Deanna

Fest des Dankes

Ein festliches Beisammensein, mit Speis und Trank und Frohsinn, gewidmet den Fünfen, den Schutzgöttern Galmairs, sowie Oldra, Adron und Sirani. Eine Gelegenheit, der Götter zu Gedenken und für ihre Gaben zu danken, wer denn mag.

Es wird die Möglichkeit bestehen, Opfergaben darzubringen oder Gebete zu sprechen, ob nun gemeinsam oder für sich. Das ist jedoch kein Muss und bleibt jedem selbst überlassen.

Eingeladen ist ein jeder.

Wir treffen uns am 13. Olos 61 zur 15. Stunde bei den Feldern vor den Toren Galmairs. Wer etwas beitragen möchte, der wende sich bitte an Amelia Rotholz in Galmair.

<-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o-><-o->

At the request of Amelia Rotholz, I am pleased to pass on the following invitation to the Festival of Gratitude in Galmair. On behalf of Runewick, I would like to thank her for the invitation and the organization of the festival, and I recommend to participate in the festival as an appreciation.

~Deanna

Festival of Gratitude

A festive gathering, with food and drinks and joy, dedicated to the Five, the patrons of Galmair, as well as Oldra, Adron and Sirani. An opportunity to remember the gods and thank for their gifts, if you like.

There will be possibilities to bring offerings or pray, whether together or on your own. That’s not a requirement, though.

Everybody is invited to join.

We meet on Olos 13th to the 15th hour, at the fields in front of the gates of Galmair. If you want to help or contribute in any way, please contact Amelia Rotholz at Galmair.