MERCENARIES!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Gorluss

MERCENARIES!

Post by Gorluss »

A Call to Mercenaries!

The Lizardman Fooser has issued a call to all interested mercenaries to show for and assist in the battle to defeat the Undead Lord Cherass on 24th Olos 60 - 12:00 pm ((17. May 2020 08:00 pm)).

Mercenaries are requested to send their price to the Lizardman Fooser to either be accepted or negotiated. Once accepted mercenaries are asked to arrive at the Hemp Necktie Inn shortly before the time listed above.

Payment will be provided after the battle, or provided half before or half after. Mercenaries do not need to fear the receipt of their payment. Given the supreme skill of the Lizardman, it is unlikely he will die. Additionally, he is the richest Lizardman in the realm and also the most handsome. (I was asked to include that last part specifically, it did not seem relevant but I am being paid to write this).

Interested parties may find the Lizardman in Galmair or place a written offer and slide the note in the hole of the trunk of the orange tree by the Galmair fire outside the gate.

Posted on Behalf of the Lizardman Fooser
Last edited by Gorluss on Fri May 15, 2020 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Juliana D'cheyne

Re: MERCENARIES!

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

An arrow boldly enters the orange tree by Galmair fire and a parchment is attached.

Tell the lizard I require payment in latents... he knows my price as we have done business before.

~J~
Gorluss

Re: MERCENARIES!

Post by Gorluss »

The arrow and note seem to have been removed from the tree without a response or counter-offer, apparently having been accepted as is. Additionally, some may notice part of the original writing has been scratched off.