Human character age...

Here you can make and discuss suggestions to improve the game. / Hier kannst du Vorschläge einreichen und diskutieren um das Spiel zu verbessern.

Moderator: Developers

Achae Eanstray

Human character age...

Post by Achae Eanstray »

I am thinking this problem is strictly for the human chars.....Apparently the settings to not show the age doesn't totally work in the online list. If you wish to show story, it will either show age, or "midlife, old" whether you change setting not to show? Of course you can elect just not to show the story then no age will show.

It would be preferable to show some picture or story without any hint of the age showing and allow more options to RP the character as the PO wishes. What does everyone else think?
Alytys Lamar

Re: Human character age...

Post by Alytys Lamar »

I would appreciate it. If you can hide the birthday it should hide this *mid age/ young / old* or whatsoever, too.
But its a shame if you want to hide it, picture and story are not showing up.
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

This sounds like a bug.
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Just a thought = instead of hide birthday is it possible to make hide age ?
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

I will still point this out.
Some of us old players having a problem with main Characters ( if you not go with elven heritage )

I wonder if there is a possibility to let age the Character in dwarven years and the calender could still be at normal - 3 times faster ?
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Spoiler, Aleytys is a Saiyajin.

Problem Solved.

Seriously now: Aging is still a mystery even in the Real world. If you want your human to appear younger than it would be possible in RL, just do so. Aragorn was 210 Years old when he died. Other fiction like the bible suggests the early humans like Methusalem (969), Noah (950) and Adam (930) became almost 1000 years old. So I would not concern myself with the age of any Character in Illarion.