Dreams

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Cynthia

Dreams

Post by Cynthia »

First entry in my diary
Date: 12. Irmas year 60

Practicing my instruments are daily work, farming and gathering seeds is daily work, too
Gives me a lot of time to dream the day away.

Strangely there is always just one name spooks in my head around.
I do even some rhyms with his name.
At first glance he was appearing to me like a statue, stiff
But after my small perfomance I caught his attention

Very thoughtful words, vague in principle but deep in thought. I must return to Runewick but I will take that with me. Eldan enlighten you all.

Avaroth - this name let feel me tingly. But maybe I'm only hungry.

It is a name. No more nice than any. Cynthia invokes imagery of softness, flowers. - Fitting.

Even to remember this conversation, this small little words, let me feel awkward.
I wonder if he is thinking on me, too.
Cynthia

Re: Dreams

Post by Cynthia »

Second entry
Date: 14.Irmas, year 60

Did met a very nice and helpful Halfling named Bernie Bottoms.
With him and Sammy we made a small funny auction and I did win this absolute beautiful Necklace.
My Bid was 1 Song and 3 Treasure Maps - rather cheap for this sparkling jewel.
We did eat my homemade Mushroom Soup and laughed a lot together.

And Sammy made a dress for me, a wonderful silky one. It has my favorite color- green.
I'm really concerned about Sammy. His memory problems are getting worse. He did even forget that he made a stunning dress for me.

I will for sure wear it at my first public event. I did promise Oxiana to hold my first concert in Galmair

Will I see Avaroth again ? Maybe when I perform ?
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Third entry
Date: 21.Malas, year 60

The days are passing by and I learn slowly how to cook the good stuff.
Good progress on learning to master the harp, too

I could be happy, but I'm restless and today I met a Knight
A nice Orc named Kraex'Ju of Cadomyr.
He is willing to pay good coins if I write songs about several people.
Sounds to good to be true.

Also I heard rumors about a Harvest Festival and hopefully I can perform there - means I need to speak
to Oxiana. I promised to make my first event in Galmair ...
which means maybe I would break that promise. Unfortunate, very unfortunate ...

Well maybe my charming personality can find a compromise
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Fourth entry
Date: 3. Findos year 60

Praised be all the Gods of Illarion !
Never ever I was so relieved in my life. Oxiana was not mad at my broken promise, because

// TADAAAAA //

// DRUM ROLL //

Cynthia is hired for the Harvest festival for a good amount of gold. I am so excited no one can imagine.

But I am also concerned about the recent tide of events in Runewick. Hur was so badly wounded, it did nearly break my heart.
I wont lose my friends to this Letma Demon.
I will perform to inspire the people, to stand together, to fight together, as only a Bard can !
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Fifth entry
Date: 8. Findos year 60

The Knight Kraex'ju did found me today on the fields near Galmair. He did help me gallant to carry the heavy bags into town.
But we returned to the field and I could surprise him with the Song he wished from me.

FIVE - I write it again FIVE gold - he gave me for a single song!
He is quite the knight, but I'm sure he can also be a formidable Warrior.
He has golden eyes and his stern face showing the scars from his former battles.

He made me blush as he said my voice is divine. Never got such a compliment, and surely against
expectations from an Orc. I also got a very exciting task at hand from him.
Wont write to much, 'til I have a general idea what to expect.

*Courage and trust* is needed he said.
Funny was his try to be witty - *Don't be singing songs about Kraex's flat butt or somefin.*

well Sir Knight Kraex'Ju has a fear - and some manly pride. I should try to make atleast a rhyme out of it.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Sixth entry
Date: 6. Olos year 60

The Festitval was a success and I am now rich for my humble standards.
I think I will go over to Runewick soon, Jakob did mention he is a good tailor.
There is need for some other clothes for further events.
Sammy had tears in his eyes as I presented the song to him. He seems to feel better now and was a great entertainer at the Onionball Tounament.

Still I'm a little disappointed, this nagging feeling in my heart wont stop.
I hoped so much to see the Elf again- but, beside Jakob, none was present from Runewick.

But Kelri Higgle and Lady Elisabeth, Characters worthy for poems. Kelri = merry and so funny and spontaneously.
Lady Elisabeth ( I call her the white Rose ) = great sort of dry humor.

Maybe I see Avaroth if I go to Runewick for dress making ?
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Seventh entry
Date: 20.Olos year 60

I'm just impatient !

Kraex will stay in Galmair until yoo readies.
Find meh in the tavern drink'n buur.

But he was NOT there, and I haven't seen him since.

** this part seems to be altered, make it unreadable **

Why do people say things and make promises only to break it ?
My parents did teach me to stay to my words.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Eight entry
Date: 1. Adras year 60

Got my new clothes and such fine one, Jakob is so talented.
I will praise his work to all who need a tailor.
Not sure if he admires me a little, sometimes I get some small hints as if there is more.

And Sir Kraex did seek forgiveness. He was just not clear enough about the time we wanted to meet each other.
So he showed me around in Cadomyr, did tell me some of the history and ...did rent a nice room at the Inn for me.
As chance would have it, Countess Brightrim did hire me as a Bard for her wine festival.
This is a nice coincidence and I will gladly perform at my best !

Now I have to ponder which songs to present, maybe talking with the Countess about terms.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Ninth entry
Date: 23. Adras year 60

What a banquet ! I think it was a great success, not only for the Countess. My name as a bard should now spread quickly
So many new people to get acquainted with.
Whisper, Guir and Tyan did join in and we played as a band.
I was so, so happy. Even as the drunkeness of the gathered people reached a difficult height - it was still most enjoyable.
But I guess the song for Exelous, I did present near the end, did top it all.
Its a real Hymn !
Sir Kraex would be proud of me. I was sad that he couldn't make it.

Still, the face I wanted to see wasn't there - again. Should stop thinking about this stiff elusive Elf.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Tenth entry
Date:12th. Naras year 60

Went back to Galmair.
Sir Kraex didn't show up nor could I find him.
The hot dry air didn't work well with my voice, too

Truly I hope the Orc Knight is well and maybe he may visit me in Galmair, at the fields.
I left a message for him in the room he did rent for me.

Soon I should go to Runewick again to visit Jakob.
Ordered a light blue dress !
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Eleventh entry
Date: 20th Naras year 60

So now I am sick.
I suppose the move from the hot climate of Cadomyr to the chilly air in Galmair is to blame for it.
Can't barely speak. Bought some tea and used the harvested honey with a bit milk to ease the pain.

But I still think on a special moment short before !
First time I felt the true might and power a bard can have.
I was captured in a single moment, in a splinter of time, with someone under the starry skies of Galmair.
We shared the same feelings, despite our different race.

And I am so glad I did went to Runewick to get another wonderful dress from Jakob.
He is a mage with the needles !
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Twelfth entry
Date: 6. Elos year 61

Finally the time is near!
My first really big concert as bard
I need to write messages to my friends and hire halflings for placing notes of the concert in all towns.
Also I should maybe think of renting a room or something, now that I am more then certain I'll just stay here in Galmair.

Jakob's new dress is so glamorous, it will fit like a glove. The silvery blue, the opalescent shimmer of the fabric, I could stare on it the whole day.

and I have to do something with my hair. Maybe using the pearlstrings from Mother ?

But, I have to admitt, there is someone I can't get out of my mind. I hope he really likes it, or maybe a little more ?
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Thirteens entry
Date: 15.th Elos year 61

I have now my own flat and I am thankfully to have a place, quiet and let me
feel homy, to write songs and sort my thoughts.

It was a nice evening and Deanna is a strong person, beautiful like the most elven ladies.
Tyan, Deanna, Jacob and me sitting on the balcony of Jacobs flat under a starry sky.

My mind is so occupied, can only think of him.
This first kiss - it was magic, felt like a small eternity. It wasn't passion - it was a soft gentle touch.
My knees turned to jelly, my heart wanted to jump out of my chest and in my stomach
thousand butterflies.

And what did I do ? Just going away.
I needed to find myself between all this strong emotions, suppose he thinks now I'm a dimwit.
If he calls me *stunning little bard* I could swoon.

Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Fourteenth entry
Date: 24.th Elos year 61

Why would someone try to burn down buildings in Galmair ?
Yesterday Jacob and I could quench a lot of fires, then we did patrol the whole city.
We may set a trap for the culprit.
Time to take out my Bow, my parents gave me, and train up a little.

Jacob had a bad day, differences with Tyan or maybe just a misconception ?
My advice was to talk to him fast and sort it out. But men say we women are complicated.
If I heard about it, I got the impression men are far more complicated.

I still wonder what happens between us - can it be really love ?
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Fifteenth entry
Date: 15.th Tanos 61

Just awoke from a nightmare.
Jacob in front of me walking, I'm behind, with a leash around my waist and collar at my neck.
Every time I said something he didn't like, the grip did tighten ..
woke up with a scream and gasping for air.

Our first argue, about things they wouldn't even matter, at least not for me - because they are just -THINGS ?! -

Who was the buyer? and Who bought them, Cynthia?
demanding words that crossed a line and I wasn't willing to answer. Telling me I could have borrowed gold from him let me behind speechless.
I NEVER EVER will borrow gold, especially not from Jacob.
He started to tell me about this gems and how they influence the warriors. I tried to remind him I'm an artist and not a warrior.
No need for this gems, but for the gold.
It was a rather fruitless attempt, because he continued to lecture me about loyality, town, taxes and symbols of wealth.
Since I didn't broke any law I felt to start like a useless part of the community.
and we official have our first argue ... about stupid gems
but he didn't even pay attention to my words, so the whole thing did go out of hands, hurting me.

Another attempt was made by me to cool things off / I wanted to check the arena for the concert.
I asked him if he wants to go with me, what he did

I see, you do not like listening ...

This did cut even deeper, because I had listened all of his words, just failed to see how this could be important to *us*.

The arena looks beautiful, Oxi did wonders there. Such a nice place to give a concert !
Still I needed to clear things up.

I do listen by the way. But I am a grown up woman and not a child Jacob. To demand names was just out of your place.
I wont sell gems anymore if not neccessary. I hope you are pleased now... *stupid gold and stupid gems*

I went over to the lake, then sit on a log to start playing the lute with a sad melody, as I always do when I feel this way.

The mines have been my home for a very long time. Years. Can you estimate, how long it takes, until the hard stones break?
How much sweat it takes? And how rare a single magical gem is? This is some area where I quite well know, how it works. Compared to arts and music.
Where I nothing know about. And I always respectfully listen, if something is told about.

Why did he accuse me not to listen ? He let me feel like a worthless piece of dirt for Galmair and to him.

I feel a bit like an idiot now.

I did pat on the log beside me, pulling out a bottle of beer for him - he ignored it right away

I will sit on my balcony and have a few beers. I need some time to think about me .. us ..
and then he started to walk away. My heart did break in dozens of pieces and tears trailed a blaze down my cheeks , I didn't even notice.

I rose from the log - made a few steps - Some gems are worth .. this ?
Jacob answered No .. it is .. that you make me feel that I am not equal ..
My heart did hurt even more, I felt sick and torn. He let me feel like I would be nothing, a useless bard, not even in eyesight to him and saying this ?
you said you feel not equal - but you did put yourself so far above me..

Finally he stepped over, wrapping his arms around me, wipe my tears away.
I felt this magic fire as he touched me and I wished nothing more then that he could understand my feelings.

We parted sort of reconciled. I had to swallow my pride - did even say the three words men rarely say *I love you*
One thing I know for certain - both need to be equal partners to make a relationship work. I know I am much younger then him, but does age really matter ?
For now I think it is worth to fight for it, cause I really love this stubborn piece of a man.
However, if it works out for good ? - time will tell, as Mommy always said.

I need to focus on the concert if I wanted to be at my best - if I can focus.... Damn Jacob - what have you done to this bard ???
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Sixteenth entry
Date: 19. Tanos 61

I'm walking on feathers, the sky never had showed this azure color.
Pretty sure everyone can see how I feel.

Jacob and I - we did reach solid ground after our nasty disput.
Met in the middle, we did admit some of the faults we made, and the flaws we have.
The disput did happen because we felt sort of the same thing.
Jacob because only the son of a farmer, fearing my noble background and the art I practice, which is unknown to him.
Me, because he appeared in my eyes as a hard working man, a hero of Galmair, his word carries weight, so far above me.
So both of us just felt out of place, not equal to the other, useless.

Should be solved now !

Last night I just wanted to stay with him, showing my affection.
I needed to know if this spark in me will grow into a burning fire, if we go physical.
And , Diary, I can't even tell you what happened.
Stars collided, we couldn't get enough of each other, skin to skin and not much sleep.
He is a man who knows how to please a woman and there was nothing in me to hold myself back.

Now I understand my parents - the gentle gestures, even after all the long years. Mom blushing when he sometimes all of
sudden whispered sweet nothings into her ear or maybe even naughty ones.
They never did argue in front of us kids.
But if Mom did stem her hands on her hips and called him Geoffry Simon - we need to talk ...
my Da got silent and did walk out with her. Then it was serious, something about the family or something he had done
which has greatly displeased her. But as I wrote, they never did argue in front of us.

Did went to Siranis Altar for a prayer, a prayer for Jacob and me, a plea she may grant us the same love as my parents share and still have.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Seventeenth entry
Date: 6.th Zhas year 61

Couldn't write immediate after the concert, I needed let to ease down all the feelings first.
It was a great success ! They did even call for an encore. I was so happy and proud.
Tyan did perfom pretty well, too and our duett was wonderful.

But before I was so nervous, did nearly break my lute, cause let the instrument slip down to the ground.
I was for sure near a heart attack. Would be a desaster if that happened.

Maybe I will continue such concerts regularly. It looks to me people need the distraction from the dire times we live in.
Means even more practice and writing new songs.

And if I look over my shoulder my heart pounds. Jacob peacefully sleeping, lightly snoring sometimes.
Ah maybe I should go back to bed and wake him with a kiss ?
Or a bit more then a kiss ...
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Eighteens entry
Date: 21.th Zhas year 61

Finally, I can write again.
Had some rough days/weeks.

"This may impact your lute playing in the long term."

These words spoken form Lady Aswe, the medico of Runewick, let me panick.
But I will start with what happened to lead to it.
Training with Jacob, Galmarians and allies.
First I got a hit and stumbled into three chairs. Well it was not much to think about, at first.
Then - as Jacob trained me alone - my right hand did hurt, a lot !
I thought he might have accidently hit my hand with the wooden club, but he did aim at my feets.
Then I recognized whilst stumble back into the chairs I did fall on my right hand, reached it out by reflex to support myself.

During the night I couldn't sleep. I never had so much pain before, My fingers and the hand did swell, 'til the fingers
had a look of monstrous, horrific sausages. The backhand had all shades of darkblue, violet and even near black at the wrist.
Cynthia Fatfingers ...

I was lucky to go to Runewick to speak about Neirume and a performance there.
Lady Deanna insisted the injury look serious and a medico or druid must have a look at it.
So yes, Lady Aswe did take care of it.
My panick level did increase heavily after her first glance and the next words she spoke

Oh no. This is a broken wrist. if this was left alone.. you would never be able to play lute again.
At worst case scenario, it could kill you, or you would lose the hand.

Panick overkill !!

She did mix a paste for let the area getting numb and she could look closer without giving me pain.
Another carefully done inspection of my wrist ...

Hm, i have good news. It seems as though it is not terribly broken.I would recommend not using this for a few days. No music, no heavy work.
No farming, no... relations either.

Then she bandaged the wrist skillfully.

Sort of relieved I left Runewick to tell Jacob what happened.

If something could have deepen my love for him further it was this event.
I never did expect that a warrior like him can be so gentle and sensitive. He did help me through this dark time.
He bandaged the wrist nearly as good as Lady Aswe did.
So much problems if you can't use your right hand...changing cloth, eating, using the key to my flat.

Now it looks healed, and feels healed, which is more important.
Still I will be cautious, slowly increase what I do with the hand, no risk !
Life without playing my instruments ? I wont even think about.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Nineteenth entry
Date: 18.th Ushos year 61

I make progress !
Sure I can't compare myself with others, but I make progress, though.
Yesterday I did kill the Ratboss and saved the beer for Galmair.
It wasn't easy, but I did use my wit. To lure the huge rat to the ladder was easy, using my bow.
He did hit hard and I simple jumped out of the well. Catching my breath, ready my stance, jumping down again.
Had to repeat it three times before he finally got down.
For me it was hard work, even if I think Jacob will probably grin about broadly.

Not really sure how serious he takes me sometimes.
But we are happy together and that is all what matters !

EDIT: Sammy Goldlieb isn't considered a friend anymore
To accuse me to have no manners in front of this rude *Leon* guy and insult Jacob about the same is too much.
Speaking to me like a little child did really not help, either.
I consider to send him his instruments back and buying some new !
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Twentieth entry
Date: 4.th Siros year 61

Finally time to write again.

There was some excitement after the rather unpleasant encounter with *Leon* and *Mr. Goldlieb*.
After that I was going to write new songs and practice my instruments in my flat. Forgot totally the time.

Coming up from the flat, people gathered at the depot, including my love.
They did speak about taking care of some things and did ready themself for a fight.
Oxiana whispered if I wanted to come I should grab my armor.
I ran down as fast as I could, changed my clothes into my old, thin leather armor.
Grabbing my bow and a handful arrows, too. I wanted to be with Jacob.
And even more important - I wanted to prove to myself that I am nore then a little stunning bard.
Especially as Jacob started to ponder to lock me up in his appartment ....
I know he is concerned, overprotective -- but I know my limits.
Not always the strongest winning a battle, sometimes the smart and clever fighter makes a difference.

Bidukan did mock me, about having jelly knees, killing a golem with a song and so on.
I was focused on myself and let him making his bad jokes.

Oxiana was very serious and gave out clear orders. So we did head out in the dark of the night.
A secret small group at the edge of grave danger.
I wont write all in detail, but we did win this night. For Illarion and for the people.
Lady Sarangerel was pretty impressive with her staff, I saw firsthand what a mage can do.
The Countess mostly did watch our back, Era and I shooted with our bows from a safe distance.
Not even a Son of the Mountain could withstand our combined power.
Jacob - by the gods I love this man. He may be the strongest fighter I have seen so far, even stronger then Sir Kraex.
He had always a cool head - what you can't really say from Bidukan.
If he really wants to be a good knight he has to follow orders, keep in line as ordered.
With him running around and provoke enemies, standing in the way of us archers... he endangered us and the mission.
Ah well, hopefully Jacob can teach him one thing or two.

We got the red powder ! I do not have the knowledge how important this dust is, but it seems to be key to beat finally Letma.

Jacob was mighty proud of me after the successful expedition, and the sweet little nothings he whispered in my ear later... ah well not even you Diary should know all.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Twenty-first entry
Date: 15.th Irmas year 61

Didn't write much, cause life was simply good and full of happyness.

But the elfess Liel makes me thinking.
She is , after starting to get healthy again, like a child, learning all new.
I need to be careful if talking to her.
As she asked me: "What is love, to you?"
I didn't think of her pureness. She couldn't understand what I wanted to say, all poetry.
Especially the "Butterflies in your stomach... " saying
As she meant she eats no bugs, I needed to hold back a laughing, cause for her it is serious.

I do not envy her. It seems she can't sort all the feelings and sensations around her.
She wasn't sure for whom her heart is more beating - Aswe or Amelia.

Giving her a heart blood flower, told her she should take her time and that she will know when the time is right
to give this flower as a gift to the person who means the world to her.

There will be held a crafting fair soon, but Oxi didn't ask for me to perform there.
Shall I just go and sing for the gathered people ?
Did prepare already some merry songs.

I'll ask Jacob - he always knows what to do.

... and the List Oxi did hang out - well its a damn huge list.
But I'll make sure my name stands there !
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Twenty-two entry
Date: 24.th Irmas year 61

Now I sit here in my flat and wonder about someone, feeling hurt from someone I considered a friend.
And all about a so called "Gift" , a dress.

I ordered from Amelia a golden/yellow dress, since I didn't have one. Liel looks so stunning in this color, I just wanted one for myself.
She did give it to me before the fair, mentioning it should be a gift. Well I tried it on, along with a yellow hat and a blue cloak.
I was feeling like a lighted up buttercup in it...
But still I went out to show it, all did say its beautiful.
Then I did listen to the talk between Jakob and Amelia
" So now we met. Pleasure to meet you M'am." "Great to hear, that there is another tailor around."
He even offered her to help " "If you need a hint or a trick, just tell me."
Amelia answered this "Well... I hope I can reach for calling myself tailor of Galmair, someday"
Jakob did further encourage her "You will reach the status, Amelia. As you, I started as a apprentice, now I am a master."

Talking to Jakob I just had the feeling he wasn't very well, dodging questions about it.
I felt I should wear his beautiful turquoise one, I did held my first concert in, so I changed just to make him a little bit happier.
And I thought Liel did hesitate to wear her own yellow dress, another reason to change the dress.
Jakob and I talked about a special cloak made out of Velvet for me, with notes and instruments on it.
"Shouldnt you ask Amelia? *he pointed to her give me a wink.
"You dodged my question about your well being.. I'm not a little girl. So I hope you are well Jakob !"
Since he was the first tailor who did make for me so many nice cloth, without really get payed, I thought a last piece of art from him would be nice.
That Amelia had so less self confidence - how could I know ?

Jakob said after making his notes "Thank you very much. I hope Amelia will be one day the master tailor of Galmair."
Proud as I am for Amelia I told him that I have no doubt, she is ambitious enough and she is a kind soul

Now I'm not sure about it anymore.

Suddenly I did realize the sighs and the gazes towards me and Jakob, whisperings.
Gave me a bad feeling. So I asked open if something was wrong.
I still hear her saying "Hm... All fine..." followed by a forced smile
Trying to explain to her that I appreciate the gift but felt not well in this bright yellow, she gave me a answer which did hurt me pretty hard
" You asked me to make it after all.... Oh well"
How could I know how I feel about a dress before wearing it ??

Rather grumpy I did inspect the stage, being alone for a while was just what I needed.
The fair started - and the masterpieces showed there were all terrific !

Then my part was coming and I did sing the song I made specially for this event.
Praising all the crafters we have in Galmair, describing Amelia as a dear friend.
I even did perform along with her to give her a good feeling.

But the ugly part did come later. All did swarm Amelia about her wonderful dress. She got so much praise.
Then - after a long time - she came over.
She said she wanted to apologize
"It's just... everyone talks about Jakob, the great tailor. When you changed I started to feel little"

I thought I didn't hear right, but oh well it was the truth. She was jealous, and that after ALL the praise she got on the fair.
Trying to explain to her that I did make the change about Liel and not felt well in the dress. But I did let out the part that I was thinking
Jakob wasn't feeling really good this evening.
I would tell her later in the talk.
" I can't perform when I feel uncomfortable - so you let me feel pretty bad about a gift.
It is a gift, a beautiful one. But if you are jealous you shouldn't force others to do it your way Amelia."

Oh well - she did chose the poor victim card, let me sit on the log like a silly girl.
Lady Katharina did run after her like a mother hen.

Oxiana came over and I refused to tell the story again, cause its idiotic... I felt - no I feel so damn hurted.
He was kind and mentioned that it will be perhaps better after sleeping one night over it.
Yes "perhaps" ....
I decided to go to sleep, and passed Amelia and Lady Katharina again making another attempt to talk.
They just did talk in the old language in front of me.
Amelia offered a meager "Well... I tried ... "
That was for me the nail to the coffin, before my temper got the better over me, I left in a hurry.

I miss Jacob, I miss a shoulder to cry on just right now.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Twenty-three entry
Date: 3. Findos 61

First of all - Amelia and I did solve the problem. It was a mere chain of misunderstanding, honestly.
I like her so much and consider her a true friend.

Ah, Findos - my month.
Soon I'll have birthday, the 21.th Findos
I'm sure Mom and Da will think of me and send me something useful.

Also I am so excited for my new dress. Jakob did do a terrific work with the cloak
and Amelias ideas for the matching dress will hopefully blow my Jacob out of his socks !
I am looking forward to perform at Amelias gathering.
Did write some nice songs for dance and joy.

But most of times I just work for Oxiana's list for the centuries.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Twenty-four entry
Date: 24. Findos 61

Can a woman be happier ? I doubt it.
My friends, my love, all showed me so much how they value me.
Amelia's dress is terrific art, no doubt. Combined with Jakobs beautiful cloak I felt like a queen.

Especially after Fergro gave me a crown.

But the best did come as Jacob came later into my flat -

"I am looking forward to hold you in my arms!"

His whisper was a promise and he kept it.
This love has grown so deep and our passion as well.
We are together now roughly 10 months, not very long I suppose.
But it feels that I found in him my soulmate. He let me think its for him the same, I hope so.

Mom and Dad are glad I found someone, someone I can trust and someone who let me feel great.
I wish they could visit us. But the tension around the nobility in Salkamar has grown and they cannot afford to come over right now.
They did send me a beautiful hair decoration for my birthday, so I can tame my locks a little

Looking forward to Amelias Festival !
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Twentiy-five entry
Date 18. Adros 61

Two Festivals are gone, two festivals I did perform in this wonderful dress made from Amelia.
I'm very sad she is sick with Pox, but her brother helps her through - I hope.
Heard he is a stubborn sort.

Adron's Festival was a bit strange, the atmosphere a little tensed.
The lizardman S'rrt was complaining, he wished for low background music - but I am a bard and bards sing = sorry Sir Lizard.
If he likes to talk about important things, then he shouldn't do it on a festival when people are happy, drink and dance.
Let me feel - unwelcome !
Then Allesandra and again this lizard - there are something between them and it was clearly to feel as I sit down next to both.
Also Allesandra did drink a lot and fast.
The Countess did play the harp pretty fine and she gave me the chance to sit beside my love and drink a beer.
Deanna and Oxiana - mmmh, not sure how snubbed she felt after Oxiana refused to dance with her.

And Han Sun ?! She is a whirlwind, but more the annoying sort, molesting all and everyone.
Not sure how old she is, but she is acting like a 10 year old child.

I was glad to go back to Galmair with Jacob, breathing the cold, crispy air.
He told me that the flat has three keys and he isn't the only owner.
Both - friends of him - the elf Jerem and Julia, holding the other keys.

He is thinking both left Illarion, but also wanted to warn me. Thats nice - cause picture this =
me in his bed, as naked as my mother bore me (( well the little slip made of lace don't count )), and all of sudden a elf or a unknown woman stare down at me ?
Galmair would wake and hear my cry for help, that's for sure.

Now I know it and all will be fine if one of them comes back to Galmair.

( Some little hearts are drawn around Jacob's name and at the whole entry )
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Twenty-six entry
Date: 3. Chos 61

Just a couple of days left before Mas.
My heart is already freezing in fear,not before the undeads, but for Jacob and my friends.
And will this Gray show up again like last Mas ? I think he is the only one who can match Jacob in fighting,
or even worse - being better as him, killing him. My mouth get dry and my eyes teary if I think about.

My progress in fighting is good, especially the defensive part.
Yesterday we had a training and Jacob did surprise us with a treasure hunt.
Very funny and I did good ! Drugar and Reyor did run with me and even the grumpy Drugar had to admit that I helped a lot against the trolls.

As we arrived at Raban's Cove, I was stunned from the peace and gorgeous surrounding.
I need to find out some of the stories around this place. Looks like material for a song.
Jacob came and was pleased how we did handle the hunt so far.
My heart, as always, did stop - seeing him, on his side Oxiana.

Then we started to train hard, really hard on the Galmarian fields.
Sadly this treacherous dwarf showed up, and on his side Amelia.
Someone should warn her, this dwarf is a traitor and such a slimeball.

What did concern me , too, was a argue between Amelia and Jacob.
Jacob can be... hard, cold even. To see him like this, let me wish, never ever to have
a heavy argue with him ( like we had at the very first days ).
Later he meant he was maybe to harsh to Amelia, I mean she was sick more then three weeks.
I hope he does talk to her, she is my friend and I wont to be caught up in a conflict between both.

Now we are nearly one year together!
And the magic - it is still between us every time we touch.

**Maybe even more magical.** he whispered in my ear last night.

We need to handle it like a precious gift - and it will last !
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Twenty-seven entry
Date 1. Elos 62

Oxi wants you to watch over Galmair
Jacob said to me
I did freeze, being anxious, proud and whatnot at the same time
It might happen that we have to move most part of our forces to Cadomyr to defend there.
he continued
I did ask if Oxi and him thinking I'm up for this task
If both towns are attacked in parallel .. you need to send a message .. and shoot down some fire arrows at the logs we have prepared.
And most important stay inside - dont endanger yourself!

I am not stupid, I did answer
Oxi smiled, Jacob did throw a serious gaze at me.
"Then you are ready". Oxi said

Trying to rest was senseless, trying to write a song, too
Nervous as I was I did grab my armor and bow as soon as daylight fled.

Standing on the walls, some tried to ignite the wood, it was to dark to identify them
My Bow couldn't reach them either
And most important stay inside - dont endanger yourself I heard his voice, and decided to follow it.

It was quiet, very quiet this night of Mas. Some small reports came threw.
A terrible battle at Cadomyr, my heart was heavy as I did pray to all gods at once for Jacob, for all Galmarians, for all of my friends,
for all Illarion people who did fight there ---

It was early morning as I decided to remove my armor and see if I could find someone in town.
Running into Bidukan, who was injured, I asked for Jacob.

As he lowered his gaze I knew he had lost a fight, badly injured.
We couldn't find him --- Cadomyr ?!
Bidukan said- check the hospital first, but I did find a pale Countess in a bed.
How many had we lost ? How many are missing ?
Eli run into me, telling Kyre was attacked as well and I should be careful.
Jefferson would be still around.

Now - here at the walls again, in full armor- I am on the lookout, waiting for my love and his return.

(wet spots on the diary entry telling of tears, falling down whilst writing)
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Twenty-eight entry
Date 2. Elos 62

Here I sit and watch over him. Sometimes he is moaning in his sleep, reaching his hand out
as if search for me. Giving him some slight, gentle touch, comforts him and he calms down.

I pray silently, cause he is so pale. If Era had not found him ...

Jefferson is a monster, I wish I would be a super fighter with my bow and the arrows would fly,
nailing him to the ground, let him bleed out slowly for all the hurt, fear and cruelty he leaves in his way.

I couldn't really pay full attention to Amelia, my heart was so filled of love, relieve and concern for Jacob.
But it was sort of wild tale she constructed there - she is worn out and needs urgent rest.

Jacob is my mid, my soul, my everything.

What would I do if I lose him ... ??

All the things I heard let me back heavily concerned about the future and what will happen to us all.
May the Five be with us !
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Twenty-nine entry
Date 8. Ushos 62

Dear diary, I'm lost, so lost.
Jacob is nowhere to find. He didn't left a message.
The notes I left for him are unanswered.

Mostly I pass the people in Galmair, run and wave and smile
But its a faked smile and a faked wave.
I wont get asked about where he is, cause I know nothing and it feels like
the half of myself is dead.

I train down in the sewers, parry, defense. Even the horrible stench isn't enough
to get my mind away from the question *Where are you ?*
Knowing him, I'm sure there is a reason behind, but it still hurts.
And I wont see the worst case - that he did fall into Jefferson's hands.

Drugar told me today Jefferson had claimed the Inn.
I was about to gather berries. Gladly I did met him before.

I miss you my heart, so much. Please come back.
The stunning little Bard needs you --- she is a nervous wreck ---
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Thirty entry
Date 13. Siros 62

I'm losing hope.
I'm just lost, my heart bleeds and I write one sad song after the other.
Can't help, no one can help to heal this broken heart of mine.

Why ? And where is he ?
Did he found another woman ?

Jacob why ?

(there are a lot of damp spots at the entry, the writing is quite blurred)