Public Sit Down for Justice

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

HolyKnight

Public Sit Down for Justice

Post by HolyKnight »

*A public notice has been posted in all three realms and the Hemp Necktie*

Let it be known far and wide;

I, Eli Travinus of Runewick, sound in mind but broken in body, will seek civil justice for the last time regarding the murderer, Riniao of Cadomyr. It saddens me to think a man so filled with hate has been allowed to roam free up to this point, serving the needs of the greater good I trusted the protectors and leaders, that be, would have detained this madman. Since I cannot trust that to be the case, fear for my friends’ safety as well as my own, I will come to Cadomyr market square under armed guard for my safety, day after day if necessary, for the duration of one dwarven week. If Cadomyr is indeed the land of honor and justice, I know his actions will not go unpunished.

Further below I levy the charges against him with signed witness testimony. I want everyone who does business with Riniao to know his dastardly deeds abroad. I will give him ample opportunity to speak in his defense, or his chosen ward, but I want him to see the expression and contempt good people will have, the faces he sees everyday, the masses that I could not possibly manipulate as a single enfeeble mage.

I will sit in peace, as I did at the fields of Runewick before he hunted me down and fatally struck me down for the second time! Only by Cherga’s mercy has my soul been restored to my body. I will offer him time to speak on his deranged reason but the charges are as follows:
  • Two counts of harassment with intent to do bodily harm on the grounds of the Hemp Necktie Inn.
  • Two counts of murderous assault on the Mage Eli Travinus of Runewick (unarmed on both accounts!).
  • One count of murderous assault on the Witch Kyre of Runewick, who attempted to defend me after he shot arrows into my unarmed, unarmored body.
  • Witness to the fatal shots on both Eli Travinus and Kyre of Runewick.
    • Ka’Shas of Galmair
Planned dates of my arrival in Cadomyr: 18th Eldas - 06. Irmas.

By the Grace of Cherga and Zhambra,
Eli Travinus

((Since there are several quests 13th, 14th, & 17th, I will be there two hours before each of these quests, but if PO Riniao is interested in being there perhaps we can settle on the 15th or 16th @ 7 or 8PM Server Time? PM me, I’ll make an official quest))
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Re: Public Sit Down for Justice

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Eli,

As announced before, Cadomyr will properly cooperate to serve justice and to obliberate the tensions between the realms, Riniao's actions caused.

It saddens me, that the Runewickian government did not take initiative to protect their own citizen, but rest asured that you will not have to fear an attack on Cadomyrian ground.

Neither, you should fear an attack on any other ground. Writting this parchment, I hereby declare that Riniao is - until the public meeting took place - not allowed to leave the walls of Cadomyr anymore. Should he be caught ignoring this order, he will be brought to the prison mine to await his 'trial'.

I can only appologize in the name of Cadomyr, for the vile actions of a single individual against you and other people.

Countess of House Desert Fox
Last edited by Katharina Brightrim on Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

*a dark hooded figure approaches the board, scribbling something underneath

If he still lives !!

there is no sign under the message
HeXiS

Post by HeXiS »

*in poorly scrawled writing and a foreign looking old Lizian writing*

Ka'Shas Signs this as witness.