Quest Ask For Me Dialogue Prompts

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Dantagon Marescot

Quest Ask For Me Dialogue Prompts

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

It might just be me, but the prompts for the quest Ask For Me given by the NPC Zassaris Riverbank are tad convoluted. In pt 1, she asks you to take a message to another NPC. I walk up, I say I have a message for you, and the NPC answers. From pt 2 onward, you can not activate the NPC's you have messages for with "message". I managed to get it to work using the objects mentioned in the quest, but not "message". Should this be added to the possible dialogue prompts for the quest?

I also didn't try "I have a question for you." Since "question" seems like a reasonable prompt as well in retrospect.

Edit: Missed the final task. Dialogue prompts only pertain to II - IV
Last edited by Dantagon Marescot on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Achae Eanstray

Re: Quest Ask For Me Dialogue Prompts

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Just pointing out this is also on Mantis which is fine and probably better then on the forum.
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

I did. I was told to post it in both places.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

It's usually not necessary to post in both places. Will let a dev have the final say however.. maybe something new I'm not aware of. :D