Warning

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

Azure Lynch
Galmair

Warning

Post by Azure Lynch »

Warning. there is a human that is dressed in heavy plate armor. or was at the time of the attack. He apparently is targeting Orcs. when questioned he would claim all orcs are evil. and then shout hail to the alliance. I do not know what he looks like because he never took off his helment. I feel this should be out there. I urge all orcs that are not trained in combat becareful. He ran from me when confronted. so i feel he is weak and a coward. only targeting those he feels he can dispatch. So please becareful when out and about.

Azure Lynch
Initiate of the house of the desert fox
S'rrt

Re: Warning

Post by S'rrt »

If anyone knows more of the attacker or has indeed identified the attacker by name or the town that they live in, please contact me at your earliest convenience.

~~ Baron S'rrt K'shire,
Noble of the House Desert Fox,
Queen's ambassador to Galmair
Last edited by S'rrt on Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

So, a vigilante strikes an orc outside your gates and you consider this a crime? Yet your scaled bastard of a king strikes down an orc in cold blood in your town square, for merely worshiping his creator, and you call it justice.

That's a real thin line of moral value you imperialist pigs walk on, isn't it?

~ The observer
Lia

Post by Lia »

Do not contribute to the words of a dishonorable coward .
He has only one so boring life , which is why he omits his frustration here
So someone like this self-proclaimed " observer " can only be pitied

Have a nice Day
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

First off Mr observer learn everything about an incident before you speak your idiocy. The humans were attacking orcs inside the city walls. Which is against the law. If they were not on cadomyr property. And the orc was not cadomyr then unfortunately they would not have broken cadomyr laws. Would I have still defended the orcs yes yes I would have. Now the incident with the orc praising his father, creater, is simple and follows under the same concept. Which is he broke cadomyr law. Cadomyr law states no worshiping moshran or other hereicy. Now off cadomyr lands I can't say who or what he can or can't do. But on cadomyr grounds you shall follow the laws or suffer the consequences. So as I said observer. Learn the laws and learn the situation before you post your idiocy on these boards.

Oh and so everyone knows who writes this cause unlike observer I am no coward my name is Azure Wolfsword Lynch

Azure Wolfsword Lynch
Initiate of the house of the dessert fox