Possible bug

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Kamilar

Possible bug

Post by Kamilar »

I was checking things for a player quest and was testing to see if items were stackable on top of bee hives. Turns out they aren't and if an item is placed on top of a bee hive it disappears. I had another player test it to be sure the effect can be reproduced before posting here. Not sure if it's intentional or a bug but thought I'd report it either way.
Achae Eanstray

Re: Possible bug

Post by Achae Eanstray »

I thought there was a mantis project related to attempting to set something on a table and it falling under the table, pressing the all pick up button allows it to be moved to your bag in that instance..... however that may have been fixed. Couldn't find it anyway.

I moved this to the support forum to obtain more information, thank you!

Achae
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

Thanks for moving it. Maybe I wasn't clear, the item cannot be picked up again once it's set on the bee hive. It's really gone.
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

The item was likely droped behind the beehive. The reason is that the beehive has no defined height surface (like tables) and so the items aren't droppable on top of them and they are not elevated on top of them.

That is not really a bug, a beehive is just not intended to be used as a surface to place items on. Same goes for many other items. You can't place items onto trees as well.

Nitram
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

I could not reproduce disappearing items. As Nitram and Achae stated, the item is behind the beehive and you can pick it up by walking around the table. This might be inconvenient, but I cannot imagine another behaviour of the game except that the item movement does not get executed in case a table is occupied.