Gameplay

Here you can make and discuss suggestions to improve the game. / Hier kannst du Vorschläge einreichen und diskutieren um das Spiel zu verbessern.

Moderator: Developers

Karrock

Gameplay

Post by Karrock »

Once one newbie was fascinated this game and said that he plans throw movie from his playing on youtube. I dissuaded him it saying that he would need agree from players which he want record. In the other hand when I told about this game on facebook topic for rpgamers they laught out me saying it must be another common mmorpg focused on getting levels. Someone asked where is gameplay? They wanted proofs. Game really needs a good movie from an event.
Q-wert

Re: Gameplay

Post by Q-wert »

Banduk sat down and put hella effort into a couple of half-decent videos I like.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... PIAyhSytUU

Due to the very slow pace of Illarion I don't think our lovely game to be very suited for a quick gameplay demonstration. Screenshots might be better in giving a quick positive first impression.

PS: According what I learned in my few law-courses, showing gameplay involving the avatars of other players is nothing to worry about.