Needs help

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

thebigbear

Needs help

Post by thebigbear »

:?: I have a problem with the 2 food merchants --Alysa Lothelia, in Runewick, and Morri, in Galmair. The avatars for these NPC's seem to be naked and they do not respond to any amount of left-clicking on them. This limits my ability to proceed with the game as I cannot buy or sell food.

Sorry, but I don't know where else to ask for help with this problem. Thank you.

Malborg, the Miner :(
Achae Eanstray

Re: Needs help

Post by Achae Eanstray »

I believe this is a known bug and in the process of being fixed though need to check mantis. However you can buy food from the tavern keeper in Runewick and from players in the mean time :) .

(moved to Support for you)
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

As Achae mentioned, these two being naked is a known bug that is being addressed. It just kinda cropped up on us for unclear reasons.

By the way, you can interact with NPCs in more ways than just double clicking them. They will also respond to your character's speech, have a chat with one!

Important words to include in your speech near an NPC to have it interact with you are typically: Help, Quest/Task, and Buy/Sell/Trade. Help will list all the prompts it responds to, Quest, task, and some other variations will let you start or end quests with them, and buy, sell, or trade will open the trading window.

Good luck!
thebigbear

Post by thebigbear »

OK, thank you, then, for the answers. I appreciate your assistance.
thebigbear

Post by thebigbear »

Alrighty, then...they're working and have been working for several days now. I can buy and sell needed items. A big "thank you" to whomsoever fixed these problems!