Red portals, dragons, undead

All about Cadomyr and its Guilds. / Alles über Cadomyr und die Gilden in Cadomyr.

Moderators: Rosaline Edwards, Gamemasters

S'rrt

Red portals, dragons, undead

Post by S'rrt »

*a lizard in pain shambles over to the board and slaps something on it haphazardly. Some blood marks are on the paper*

Red portals are bringing powerful undead and elemental dragons to the Moshran shrine, at east side of the desert. Some strong have fallen and more help may be needed. Runewickian experts are doing what they can to close the gates while others assist.

~~ Knigh S'rrt K'shire
Praetor of the House Desert Fox
Last edited by S'rrt on Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Annabeth

Call of retreat!

Post by Annabeth »

Nearly half a day has been spent fighting these creatures to no avail. The experts of runewick fallen and many of our comrades the same.
This is a call to retreat and bolster our defenses. Those who have been in combat should get some rest while they can.
Later we will take down the portals and dragons with a united and organized force.

~Countess Annabeth
The Ominous

Healing

Post by The Ominous »

The injured citizens and allies in town may approach me for potions to seal and heal their wounds.

~ Camus Cromlinde
S'rrt

Re: Red portals, dragons, undead

Post by S'rrt »

Today the 16th Tanos I went around the premises of the portals and did not find them. Some undead remains in the desert but not many, though some of them may be powerful. I haven't seen the state of the Galmair swamps yet.

~~ Knigh S'rrt K'shire
Praetor of the House Desert Fox