Stuck Character

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

TiaSarah

Stuck Character

Post by TiaSarah »

So, if anyone with the power to do so has time... My char Antionette Dubois is kind of floating midair outside the second level of the alchemy building in Runewick. Could someone bring her down for me? Bonus: She's safe from madness mummies!!!
Evie
Developer

Re: Stuck Character

Post by Evie »

Note: Character stuck at 900 770 1 if that helps.
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

And Artimer is apparently keeping Era as a pet... she's locked in Flat Elara, coordinates are 385 219 -6 lol, no hurry in busting her out... just decided I'd check them all while the post was up. HUGE thanks to Evie for finding the chars and getting coordinates!
Slightly
Gamemaster

Post by Slightly »

Should the Don send Era or Artimer the bill for the broken lock? :twisted:
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

On 900 770 1: Is there a map glitch that could also stuck other characters?
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Estralis Seborian wrote:On 900 770 1: Is there a map glitch that could also stuck other characters?
Evie checked, she says no map glitch.
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Slightly wrote:Should the Don send Era or Artimer the bill for the broken lock? :twisted:
Artimer! He's the one who wanted the instant family! Not Era's fault that Liam isn't contained well...
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

Estralis Seborian wrote:On 900 770 1: Is there a map glitch that could also stuck other characters?

No map issue, this was a character that had not been logged in for a long time and had been logged out in the old version of Runewick. It just so happened it was placed by server on an invisible tile that held trim for the edge of a building. My guess is the character had been logged out in what was the old tower of fire. I fear we could have more of these anomalies as people log in characters for the first time if they haven't played for several months in Runewick or the Sewers of Galmair because of the major map changes. If there is no where near the old location available to place a character they are sent to noobia, but the server first tries to place them close to where they were.