Enemy of Galmair to be slaughted on sight

All about Galmair and its Guilds. / Alles über Galmair und die Gilden in Galmair.

Moderators: Valerio Guilianni, Gamemasters

Ufedhin

Enemy of Galmair to be slaughted on sight

Post by Ufedhin »

Dear Galmairians ,

It would appear our towns officials are either so sodden with drink and gluttony and they care nothen fer the plight of our citizens .

However i shall step in and seek to find a remedy for one serious matter at hand at least.
The Orc named Juumanjin (or close to that) has killed citizens and robbed them leaving some greatly in fear as this happened on Galmairs lands.
The description of this bandit is a green skinned orc of powerfull build,he has a matted thicket of red hair upon his head and he is armoured it what appears to be a medium armour type and uses blunt weapons.Be warned he is belligerant and dangerous .

These attacks have occured over a period of time and nothing has been done so i now declair a death sentance on this orc. he is to be slain imediately whenever he is sighted on Galmair soil ,i also offer those who do this protection as i take responsibility for this orc's slaughter and offer to a witnessed killing of this orc the handsome sum of 25 gold from my own pocket , or other goods of the same value ie ,enchanted weapons,armour ,potions etc.
At any stage the orc returns i shall again offer the same amount to who ever slaughters of this orc in front credable witnesses.

If there are any citizens whon have questions or are in need of any assistance particularly with this matter but not exclusively, please write me a message i will respond as soon as possible.

Grand Master Alchemist Ufedhin Copperhand ,Patrician of Galmair.
Evie
Developer

Re: Enemy of Galmair to be slaughted on sight

Post by Evie »

Dear Galmairians and Ufedhin,

Things can only be handled when they are reported. I only just learned of this tonight. The continued attacks at the Chancellors and government for things that have not been reported seem endless. It almost feels like people are doing it on purpose to foster their own run for position. Whatever the reason, the government can not handle things that are not reported.

Chancellor
Evie Pryler
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Thank ye chancellor for responding,however as usual we just have an excuse or an attempt at shifting blame ,many new Citizens are unaware of how to contact or report to goverment officials that are invisible and offer no easy route of communication .
New citizens unfamiliar with our towns hierarchy would find it differcult if not daunting to question others untill they stumble upon the right person,why they could even be of the opinion the killer is a Galmarian himself.Folk have recently left Galmair for the utter lack of official response.

A better response would be to offer a solid link of comunication and reasurance to those troubled in this matter as well as an official protocol put into action to protect citizens and get to the bottom of this trouble would ye not agree?
Interesting spin on complaints, i must admit fobbing them off as folk seeking position is a good one, i gather this is the past 3 years official reason for apathy?
Disappointing chancellor ,however under a system where by folk with more coin can gain position for no other reason than personal aggrandizement
this must be expected, this is no personal attack, Chancellor Evie at least shows some fortitude in responding if inadequately while nothing is forth coming from the others ,silence even from those whom served in the past.
The system itself is letting Galmair down over the last years chancellors with the ability to foster Galmairs improvement have been conspicous by there absence.While i am a advocate for freedom of trade and seek ever to increase its presence here i have serious doubts on our current sytem,it takes vast amounts of coin from the ecconomy and offers nothing in return , this is poor business,why should Galmairians continue with this financial disaster, it is time for change.Galmair is in need of a new system of election for chancellors one that is based on merrit and ability and is not harmful to the economy while offering the chance for personal growth and wealth to all citizens.
I has waited some years to observe the system and give it a chance unfortunately it fails us completely ,it must be changed.

Grand Master Alchemist Ufedhin Copperhand .
Galmair

Post by Galmair »

Concerned citizens, please leave your requests at this address.

A little processing fee, handed in person to your Chancellor of choice will guarantee you priority assistance in any questions of civic right infringement or anything else.

In the outlaws case I'm allowed to inform you that a formal petition reached us this evening and it's currently send to the translation office and will be decided as soon as possible.

Chancellor Sarangerel