Advertisement (closed roleplay)

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Uhuru

Advertisement (closed roleplay)

Post by Uhuru »

((Anyone wishing to post, send a request as of 9/4/14, thank you))

To the woman that dared to touch my man, you know who you are...

The fine is 1,000 gold coins (60% payable to the Don) or your life. Choose now.

*signed in blood*
~Uhuru~
Ufedhin

Re: Advertisement

Post by Ufedhin »

A spidery written note is attached .

Has not your an your family done enough ? with your threats against lives, and deeds of violence and murder .With your close association with the Overlord of Moshran now almost a fact proven by your actions ,started with violence against Cadomyrians,then attacking and sending a chancellor of Galmiar to the cross ,oh and another of your family cult threatening to kill a harmless alchemist doing his town a favour. One would think your family would back off somewhat but no....now another threat to kill again...one day you and your Moshran whorshiping family of murderers and malingerers will be strung up to dance a gibbit until you all become feed for the crows!

Unsigned.
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

*She ignores the note she finds beneath her original as inconsequential and unsubstantiated rumor and hearsay as she places a new note over the top of the cowards.*

Sefja, regardless of what you say, you knew Cal was mine, you were an active participant, you admit to having touched him in an inappropriate manner. I therefore hold you accountable as well.

Seeing as I doubt you have the ability to come up with 1,000 gold coins, I'll grant you a small favor, you must now choose from the following or I will choose for you.

The fine is 500 gold coins (60% payable to the Don) or your life. Choose now as I will not wait forever before I make the choice.

*signed in blood*
~Uhuru~
Shenandoah

Post by Shenandoah »

Before you threaten another woman, you might like to prove us intelligence.
So I would worry about what I'm doing wrong if my man seduces another woman.
There are things that money can not buy. And if you kill this woman, maybe comes another woman giving your husband what he needs.
How many women do you want to kill, which your husband makes beautiful eyes?

With a woman like you I had long wanted the width. Your husband is really punished with a woman like you.

Who reacts with violence proves that he is too stupid to use words, heart and mind.

~unsigned
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Seems there are many cowards about that know all about me and my family. Stand up and be counted or shut the Hellbriar up.

~Uhuru~
Annabeth

Post by Annabeth »

Should Uhuru or anyone else touch even as much as a hair off of the head of Baroness Sefja in an attempt to harm her, over something as daft as a lovers quarrel even, there will be much worse awaiting you than a simple banishment from Cadomyr. The same goes for any intentions of harming any other citizen of Cadomyr, be it servant or noble. If you have complaints to make about one of our citizen, contact the Chancellor or myself. Resort to violence and you will receive the same in return ten times over.

~Earl Annabeth of Cadomyr, on behalf of the queen and her people.
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Uhuru walks into the Hempty and reads the notices, mumbling to herself she comments about someone finally having some nerve to sign something. "Can't say as I expected the notice to say much less, nor did I expect anything less from Sefja, the coward, hiding behind Annabeth's skirts."
Lia

Post by Lia »

By you demand the money I'll admit because I touched her man, you doing Caldarion to a male whore.

If that's your kind, those dealing with the one you love, then that's your business.
But I will not let myself down to that level. So I'm not going to pay

I apologized sincerely and repeatedly with you. More I can not do. It was a gaffe.

If you want to set the record straight with me on a honorable reasonable way, you know where I live.

And I ask you politely to stop this death threat.

~Baroness Sefja
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure walks up and reads the notes shakes his head and writes

Have we seen enough violence. Have we suffered enough. Sis I'll back any play you make but talk to me first.
There is no need for this. I'm sure we can work through this.

And for those that wanna speak but not wanna sign your name then keep it to your self cause all you do if cause more problems. My name is Azure you don't like what I say well come find me.

~azure~
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

She sits at the Hempy table, just out front, staring off at nothing, eyes not moving, obviously not seeing anything. She can be seen there as people walk by. She doesn't seem to acknowledge anyone or anything. Something is definitely wrong with Uhuru.
Basto

Post by Basto »

<<|English|>>
<A very huge - very tall, armored man depends somewhat on - after he had an hour previously read the parchment>

<Fine Parchment is written peppy and neatly>
To all readers!
Do we live in such uncivilized time, we have other threats against her life?
Very sad I think.
To the lady who was scammed: Ever thought that you do not give your man what he wants?
At the high-born impostor: This is not fitting for nobles! Shame on you!

Sets aside the hatchet and reconcile you! Dont be stubborn childs!

Subscribed,
A common faithful servant of the Crown - Mister T. S.
<<| Deutsch |>>

<Ein sehr großer, gerüsteter Mann hängt etwas auf - nachdem er eine Stunde zuvor das Pergament gelesen hatte>

<Das feine Pergament ist schwungvoll und säuberlich geschrieben>
An alle Leser!
Leben wir in solch unzivilisierter Zeit, das wir andere mit dem Leben bedrohen müssen?
Sehr traurig finde ich.
An die Dame die betrogen wurde: Schon mal daran gedacht, das ihr eurem Mann nicht das gebt was er will?
An die hochgeborene Betrügerin: Das ziemt sich nicht für Adlige! Schämt euch!

Legt das Kriegsbeil zur Seite und versöhnt euch! Seid keine sturen Kinder!

Gezeichnet,
Treuer Diener der Krone - Gemeiner T. S.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

After another day of mining, Hew takes a seat at Borgate's bar and orders a beer. At first he doesn't hear the sound of the other customers, but after a few beers their chatter starts to piss him off. Again, the gossip about his friend.
Finally, now half a dozen beers down, Hew backhands the man to his right , hard enough to knock him from his seat.
The woman to his left screams at him. Not in a scared way, but with venom, as she reaches for a dagger. Hew backhands her in a like manner with the same results.
The room explodes into chaos as most jump to their feet and draw weapons. Hew bounds off his stool and draws his sword, flipping his shield to guard his retreat to the door. Standing in the doorway, facing an angry mob, Hew yells at them
"If'n ya all keep desparin a fine woman, mes friend, I will bes killin ya alls!" As the crowd tries to press forward, Hew yells " An if'n she wants ta kill tha Cadomyr lass, I bes havin her back!" With that Hew darts out of the door, pauses at the gate to repel any that may come after, but none do. Hastely running for the transporter, Hew says to himself, "I best get ta Galmair quick like."
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure sees his sister and goes to sit down by her and tries to get her attention
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

She sits at the Hempy table, just out front, staring off at nothing, eyes not moving, obviously not seeing anything. She can be seen there as people walk by. She doesn't seem to acknowledge anyone or anything. Some may notice that her breathing is shallow and her cheeks are growing hollow from lack of food.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure slaps her. *snap out of it he says.*
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Uhuru falls off the bench after she is slapped and just lays there on the ground, staring up at the sky without really seeing it.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure worried picks her up and takes her to one of the rooms in the inn. lays her down in the bed. He checks her for any signs of wounds .removed any armor she might have on. While searching.
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

Out of no where Evie appears, her cheeks tear stained and her eyes stormy.

"What the Hellbriar is going on? "

She hurries over the the prone figure of Uhuru looking her over for injuries and checking the bandage on her side. Once she does this she tries to feed her mulligan before crawling in by her holding her close and covering them both with furs.
She rocks her slowly in her arms singing softly to her in ancient. Knowing how much it annoys Uhuru, she is secretly hoping it snaps her out of it.

After a while she snaps out. "Where the feck is the one that did this? He better come fix her from his stupid mistake or I am make him regret he lives." She starts back singing in ancient but tears are trickling down her face as she rocks her sister back and forth.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Startled as evie showed up he sits back and watches them. After a moment. *what's going on Evie*
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Uhuru still hasn't moved. She lays there maybe having slept some, hard to say. She did manage to swallow a little of the broth from the soup her sister force fed her, but not much at all. Her eyes are closed now, it is hard to say if she is awake, asleep, or in a coma.
Keva Bran
Cadomyr

Post by Keva Bran »

I am ashamed to call my self a cadomyrian. Here we have a women that is distrut over the fact her husband cheated on her so she lashes out. She is the victim but we treat her like a criminal. Yet a noble knowing this man was married makes excuses. If this is what a noble of cadomyr is then i want no part. If the queen wants to keep these nobles then that is her business but makes me wander what she realy is like. And Annabeth you most never had a man. cause if you did you would understand her anger. and for you other idots a women can be given a man everything he wants but still be an arse and want more than she can give. So no this I offically withdraw my status as an inituie of the order and i would rather be cast as an outlaw then stay in a relm that has no honor and nobality. And A queen is represented by her subjects and if this is the subjects she has then her nobility and honor has left as well.

Keva Bran

Ex crimson order inituit
ex cadomyrian
Shenandoah

Post by Shenandoah »

Someone trying to kill and threaten is a criminal offense. So the person is a criminal.

Touching a man who has a wife is not honorable, but also no offense.

The Queen will certainly look strictly on their subjects, but even stricter on people that harm their subjects.

subscribed
A citizen of Cadomyr
Keva Bran
Cadomyr

Post by Keva Bran »

So by your logic then annabeth should be charged for a threat as well. Because a threat is nothing but words. So until someone follows through then it is meanigless a women lashing out with her words. Also a concerned citizen came to me about fooser attacking someone because he was saying things about him. But fooser has not been charged with a crime. Why is this because he is a Baron.

Keva
Shenandoah

Post by Shenandoah »

Where there is no plaintiff, is no judge. That's the only thing I can comment on the rumor about Fooser.

Annabeth issued a warning, nothing more
Has she threatened someone with death? no
Has she tried to kill someone? no
Has She brought innocents in danger? no

So compare a warning not with the threats of a person who has already prove us several times that she is a criminal.
With a person who is cold hearted enough to hurt people and kill
With a person who even sends assassins to kill other people for them.
With a person who brings in their hatred, innocents in danger.

subscribed
A citizen of Cadomyr
Keva Bran
Cadomyr

Post by Keva Bran »

Perhaps you are right in a way but a warning is still a threat. and a threat is still a warning

but none of that matters. the point is that everyone is forgetting that she is the victim. but the treat her like a criminal. so far their has not been an offical trial brought up against her about her so called crimes. Why cause there was none made. There is no proof but she is still found guilty with out a trial. If fooser attack is a rumor then so was hers. And a noble acting like Vern who attacks someone and nothing happens, like fooser and nothing happens.
yet someone says a non citizen attack with no proof and she is guilty with no proof and no judge.

keva
Shenandoah

Post by Shenandoah »

It is only as long as the victim until it becomes the perpetrator. and she was the perpetrator
She was betrayed by her husband, but try to kill the beloved. Her husband is also to blame.
Was he threatened? No
Was he attacked? no
Did someone try to kill him? no

Why they do not try to clarify with her husband and the lover? With words, not with murder attempt?
They could ask his lover to a duel to restore their honor as a betrayed woman. And then they make peace.
Of course, with the proviso that the lover no longer touches her man

I think that would be a reasonable honorable way

subscribed
A citizen of Cadomyr

As for the thing with Fooser and Vern, I understand your lack of understanding that nothing has been done there. If a citizen of Cadomyr attacks someone, that should be punished. For someone only has to accuse this person.
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Probably due to lack of food and water, Uhuru grows more weak and pale. Her eyes are sunken and she has very dark circles around them, showing obvious distress. Her breathing is shallow and she still hasn't moved in days.
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

Growling Evie tears the notes from the wall and sets them a fire. "The next damned person that abuses my sister and falsely speaks what they think is her mind will get their rewards. My sister lays in a dormant state and hasn't moved in days and the abuse keeps coming. Cursed is this land, Moshran is in all their hearts. Only he could cause such stupidity."

Large billows of flames are seen and the firelight is reflected off the eyes and hair of the redheaded mages. She stands there muttering in ancient for a long while before she can be seen moving back to her sisters side and holding her tenderly.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Re: Advertisement (closed roleplay)

Post by Azure Lynch »

Azure walks in and if noticed has his right arm in a sling and bandaged up. a slight odor is coming from the bandage. he puts his hand on evie's shoulder "how is she doing any change" he asks. "whoever done this will pay. i promise you this" he stated. and goes to kiss evie on the top of her head.
Raina Narethil

Re: Advertisement (closed roleplay)

Post by Raina Narethil »

As Raina wandered the desert of Cadomyr the last few days thinking on the talk she had with mister Azure, her mind still frazzled Raina wanders back inside the town to gather up some supplies before going to off to do her research.

As she gathers her things she begins talk in the town of some on going drama, as she listens to the whispers and comments from all around of death threats and gossip. After hearing a name she knows very were she sends off a dove to the family.

After a few moments of gathering more information a dove comes back to her landing on her head pecking at her., quickly she reads the note and makes her way to the inn.

*Miss Evie what happened to her why is she like this?..* After hearing the news Raina seems to think. then quickly looks to Evie.* Miss Evie,. I will need a reed that is hollow, one should be found bt the water's edge that is dried... we need it to be thin but long enough so we use it to get her to eat. As She waits for Evie to return, she looks to the woman before her withered from not eating or drinking she shakes her head as lips tighten against her teeth. You not do this to Miss Evie... you know not what it is like to lose someone you love by their own hand...it is something I wish her not to know that feeling, that I have felt.

once Evie returns, as she sees the tall man appear she smiles quickly. * Mister Azure run to Galmair gather my bag in the right corner of my depot. it will smell of herbs and have a few potions in it.,.* miss Evie when he returns take the bottle marked food potion and use the reed to drip the potion in her mouth very slowly one drop at a time.*

With that Raina stands up turning to run off, she stops looking back to the worried and upset woman. * We will help her get better miss Evie have faith.* With that Raina runs off to gather some items as well as make a stop at an altar to help pray for her family, not only for Uhuru but the others as well. * Please grant her the strength to hold on till we try to help her.* With the quick prayer she is off in a flash as she finishes her tasks.