Bloodskull Clan

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

veralion

Bloodskull Clan

Post by veralion »

* Try not to spam this board in any way
* Keep posts to Clan related topics
* Keep OOC off unless necessary

Greebas all Bloodskulls,
Me have created dis papers so we can post thoughts or ideas about the clan. Me would like to welcome all members toos..:

Barb...
Grishnak Bloodlust...
Gendor...
Dherashg...
Warmie...
Aneken...
Demetz...

That all for now. Farewell!!!

Before Honor comes Humiliation...
Last edited by veralion on Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
veralion

Post by veralion »

Attention Bloodskull members...
I would like to schedule a meeting. We have much to do and many ideas to be told... Please let me know of a good time for all of you to have this meeting here.-

Farewell!!
Warmie

Post by Warmie »

Hmmm, ((first of all can you get into the game yet?)) and i think maybe in on the week-ends would be a good time (before school starts)
Grishnak Bloodlust

Post by Grishnak Bloodlust »

I can't get on yet, but when I do get on I'd say a weekend too, but anytime is good for me, I left school and I am unemplyed, woohoo! :D :D
Warmie

Post by Warmie »

hmmm...okay
Last edited by Warmie on Sat Jan 04, 2003 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Warmie

Post by Warmie »

old Bloodskull web site ( http://gauss.euv-frankfurt-o.de/~wojtek/main.html ) some things are missing..
veralion

Post by veralion »

Greebas Bloodskulls...
I am leaving for some time to visit my home island...where my three sons are...and also I am returning to the war...Our Orc King is said to be fallen...If so...I shall claim the throne...If I do not return...I have been slain. Until I return, I shall leave Warmie AND Demetz both in charge. I expect you both to recruit and carry out rules throughout Trollsbane. NO MISBEHAVIOR! If any orc does so, do not punish him...He will answer to me himself. I hope you all have visited the original site to read on our history. And if a druid wishes to join, it is now 10 potions of each to prove his skills of herbs. Please try to earn some silver for our cave as well. Our funds are still VERY small. I wish you all the best of luck. If you need to contact me, please use my eagle, Zaile, to contact me...just tie the message to his leg. And now...I bid you all farewell...
Gurok

Post by Gurok »

A battle ready, war hardened orc approaches the town boards. Flipping through the many pages he finds the one he seeks. A steady, low growl is heard by those around him as he begins to write.

The time is nearly apon us. There is much I must discuss with you all, prepare yourselves for what is to come. I shall need your help in the near future, and you shall have mine in return. That is all I can say in such an open place, farewell my friends. If you need me let it be known and I will find you.
veralion

Post by veralion »

Veralion looks up to the sky from a recent battle feild and notices Zaile flying down to him. He raises his bloody arm and lets Zaile land on it. He gazes into his pet birds eyes with his, one blood red eye and the other black as coal, and sees something that Zaile earlier did. He grunts under his breathe...

Hmmm... Gurok has finaly returned...

Veralion takes out a peice of paper and a bone tipped with Babarian blood and begins to write a message.

Gurok...
It has been some time since you long absense. I thought you had fallin or had left these lands for good. Much has changed since your leave... I will inform you when we meet once again. But until then, contact me by sending a message with my eagle. Do not bring the Boodskulls into anything I do not know of dureing my leave. As I recall, you left the Bloodskulls... but perhaps you have changed your mind old friend... Contact me as soon as you can...
I must continue fighting here on our homeland. I have found my three sons as well. I am fighting by their side. They greet all who is there. I will be home soon my frends.

Farewell and take care!!
Warmie

Post by Warmie »

GUROK YAY!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D
veralion

Post by veralion »

I'm BACK :D
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Ah good to see you are veralion. Oh and can you make a more current list of the members in the bloodskulls? I am sure more have joined by now.
veralion

Post by veralion »

Hello Bloodskulls...
I would like to schedule a meeting somewhere in Trollsbane but I need to know a good time and place to do it at so it would be convinient for all of you. Please let me know. Farewell Orcs...
veralion

Post by veralion »

Bloodskulls...
I must have a reply to a proper date for a meeting. We have much to discuss...and much to change... I would like to know how many Bloodskulls still remain on the island. I must go now. Farewell!!
veralion

Post by veralion »

Oh, and by the way...
I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU OF OUR NEWEST MEMBER...
MY VERY OWN BROTHER AND NEW COUNCIL MEMBER...
BELROG CRUSHE!!!
Hehe...well, I'm off...
FAREWELL!
Warmie

Post by Warmie »

i drop by the island time to time just tell me the date the meeting is and ill be there
veralion

Post by veralion »

The time has come for blood my fellow Bloodskulls!! Any other orc even thinking about starting an Orc-Guild will pay the price of death! Gather yourselves and get you weapons, be prepared for anything at any time! We must prove that we are strong and that we will fight to be here and not second best!!!
Farewell and take care, for times are changing...
Grishnak Bloodlust

I did not join the Bloodskulls for this ... Killing other orcs for starting their own Orc-guild is sheer tyrany, and I shall not be a part of it, I joined the UCA to prevent tyranny, not create it. With all consideration, I am out of the Bloodskulls.

Farewell.
Warmie

Post by Warmie »

Well you should have known that we are violent to our enemy's if u knew that we worshiped Moshran. :twisted:

:D
Grishnak Bloodlust

I was not told the Bloodskulls worshipped such a god. And why would another orc guild immediately be forseen as an enemy?
Surah Axefang

Post by Surah Axefang »

I agree with Grishnak I do not want to join a guild that worships such a tyranical being. :evil:
Last edited by Surah Axefang on Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
veralion

Post by veralion »

We have always worshiped Moshran. Should have done your resarch... We don't want to start a war, we are making a stand and proving that us, orcs, are no bottom of anything. And after taking such insults as not strong, AND the fact no-one even knew we exsist! WE ARE MAKEING A STAND! WE MUST LET PEOPLE KNOW WE ARE HERE AND SETTLE FOR NOTHING LESS THAN WHAT US AS ORCS HAVE ALWAYS WANTED AND TO BECOME TRUE ORCS! We cant be maniplulated all the time by other races! There comes a time of blood and a time of tranquility. Basically, this is like a war for territory. If none of you can understand this, then I shall die alone in my fight for what we have struggled to gain for centuries... For those of you with me, then I honor your courage and hope we can at least gain a little of what we have dreamed for...
I am sorry for your leave Grish. I hope you hold no grudge over me from my decisions. And since you left, I hope you are happy, for your odds are slim for a chance to change your mind. As I said, times are changing, and I am sorry. Farewell...
Grishnak Bloodlust

I hold no grudge, but when you say I should have done my research, when you approched me to join the guild, you did not tell me you worshipped Moshran before I joined. Also, you contradict yourself:
We don't want to start a war
and you also say:
Basically, this is like a war for territory
A war is a war no matter which way you look at it. Also, I believe that other races are aware of our existance (unless they are blind), and I have never been manipulated by another race. Farewell Veralion.
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

Being a worshipper of Moshran is one of the definitions of orcs, as he did create you, Grishnak.
Grishnak Bloodlust

I am grateful for my life, but I do not follow his evil teachings. It is a question of one's beliefs and morals ...

Edit: And maybe I have been manipulated by the other races, but it has opened my mind up to greater things.
Dherashg

Post by Dherashg »

worship moshran is orcish thing. he the great god, lord of all beeings.

but never shall his name be missused as the riders of moshran did. orcs shall not be ruled but for that we need to stand together close.
no more discussions, no more fighting among orcs, no more arguing in the bloodskull clan. stand together.

dherashg sees no sense in your talking
Caranthir the great

Post by Caranthir the great »

Lord of all beings?
Ah, I see, you have mixed up Moshran and Irmorom. :wink:
veralion

Post by veralion »

Ok, I did make my post sound wrong. What I meant is its related t how orc tribes defend territory, hense it CAN start a war, which Im sure none of you want. But I do not fear it. I will defend he power and all that the Bloodskulls hold, no matter how little. We will have no threat from anyone. I feel the Bloodskulls should make a stand. And if not, I will... And Dherashg is right. Us as orcs should stand together as ORCS and be TRUE orcs. We are not all blood-thursty all the time as you think. But, when the time comes, like now, we are. And reading again what our fellow Bloodskull Dherashg has said, we must stand close! But this does not mean we wont fight for what we believe. And our Lord Moshran has created all orcs, and I only wish we could all remain true to our creation. I hope I am writing this clear...
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

Mishrack wrote:Being a worshipper of Moshran is one of the definitions of orcs, as he did create you, Grishnak.
I can't say this is true. A lot of orcs worship Moshran, but that doesn't mean that's a natural thing that every orc must do. It's reasonable to choose Moshran over other gods, but it's not an obligation. Just because you're an orc doesn't mean you must worship Moshran. All the other gods created all the other races, but that doesn't mean they worship all the gods.
Aragon

Post by Aragon »

There exists also tribes of orcs, which worship Malachin.

Aragon ben Galwan
Earl of the Grey Rose
Priest of Malachin