Account Help

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Elle Hartstone

Account Help

Post by Elle Hartstone »

I used to play Illarion a couple years back, but my computer crashed and I couldn't get a new one until this year in college. I'd like to continue playing, but I don't remember my exact account name. I tried to recover the password, but it did not give me a user name to go with it. I know my character is probably gone by now, but I would still like to play. I love the game and I miss the characters. I can provide an email address and the characters IDs if necessary.
Achae Eanstray

Re: Account Help

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Your character should still be here, will need to wait and contact a GM tomorrow though, sorry.
Elle Hartstone

Post by Elle Hartstone »

Thanks for the reply!
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Welcome back :D
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

#me jumps on her with a big bear hug

Welcome back!!!!! I hope you get things figured out quickly so you can get back IG.
Darkform

Post by Darkform »

I can't get the downloader to compleate it's funtion.

when I change launguage to English , it doesn't change

when I try to enter char name and pass, it won't let me place anything in those feilds

when I press account tab, it opens my char page on Illarion and shows al my chars

the launch game button is locked , and only exit or change launguage buttons do anything at all

I'm useing Windows 7 premium on this PC

I've reinstalled Java, I've downloaded an offline version of Java, both didn't fix the problem.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Just a few ideas:

Are you using IE? If so, might want to try firefox or chrome. Try scrolling in the place where it says for German, you can scroll where is says English IF you have your account set for English.
Darkform

Post by Darkform »

I use Chrome, and that's the "launguage change" I said I can do, but it doesn't actualy change launguage, even though it excepts the english setting. al other funtions but accuont, guide, and forums don't work, but it does show the guide in English and the forums in English , char page that it sends me to for account is in Germin, even though I have it open in a diffrent window alreaduy AND IN ENGISH. (I also had forums open in a differnt window.

I tryed deleating the instaled fies, and reinstalling, I also tryed downloading again (I have to basickly sence the launcher never downloads, all I get is a login screen and the files to hold char info. 2PDF files a readme, and a CFG file.
Darkform

Post by Darkform »

issue 1/2 resolved

I can log in, but entering a name first time, and entering pass shows no "font" I can't see what I type, but if typed right in both areas, I can press enter and it logs in

2nd login the launguage was correct, and the char I loged in with had it's name accsessable in the drop dow names, but pass was still looking like it was blank (play now button was accsesable, so I didn't have to press enter after filling in pass)