Unable to Access Account

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Deinarious

Unable to Access Account

Post by Deinarious »

I've recently become interested in roleplaying again, and am considering coming back to Illarion for such purposes. However, my old game account is no longer accessible. I do not have the account name, nor the password or email associated with said account. I am simply wondering how I could get this information retrieved so that I might be able to start anew in Illarion.

My guess, if I'm correct, is that I would have to PM an administrator. If this is the case, who is it that I should send such a message to? If this is not the case however, then what do I do in order to access my account or otherwise find some way of getting back into Illarion?

Any help on this would be appreciated. Thank you.
Llama

Re: Unable to Access Account

Post by Llama »

Dei Ahoy!

Meh, if you know nothing at all about the account I'm not sure anyone can help you much. Maybe you remember one of the chars in it - but I guess you'll need to PM a GM.

Welcome back by the way.
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

It's been quite a while since I played, so I don't remember the characters in the account. But I guess that I probably should PM a GM. Where might I find a list of active GMs? Like I said, it's been a long time since I've played, so I don't remember.
Llama

Post by Llama »

If you don't remember anything about your account, why not just make a new one? You're not giving much/any useful information which could help identify or prove the account.
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

That makes more sense actually. I'll just do that.
Matron

Post by Matron »

By making a new account they may actually find your old account if the "muli"-suspect pops up, so you may do that and then send a PM to whatever GM you want for them to check your new account for possible multi.