School internet

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Netsirk

School internet

Post by Netsirk »

Moved to a new school and the internet works fine. I can get on Facebook and The forums and anything else. but when I try and sign in on my messengers, or Illa, or WoW it will not let me. I was wondering if there is a problem on my end or the schools. I know we have alot of smart ppl here. so guys help me brain storm and figure out whats going on. it would be greatly appreciated
orgis

Post by orgis »

Have you tried checking the java? That seems to be one of the main problems that hit folks.
Triton

Post by Triton »

In our school lots of Internet sides are blocked. Everything works fine but if someone try to log in
anywhere it doesn´t work. I hope i understood the question ;)
Netsirk

Post by Netsirk »

like i can log in on FB and any other website but when i try to log in on my messengers or illa or wow it doesnt work...
Triton

Post by Triton »

Public internet connection.
Not everything is available. Logging in anywere does not work.
Search for your computer science teacher and congratulate him for his good work.

Its not an internet caffee. ;) It´s a school.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Yeah probably they blocked the ports for you to stop you playing while you're supposed to be working.
Netsirk

Post by Netsirk »

every schoo i have been to has not had it blocked though...and if they block msn they usually block FB....FB is a HUGE distraction....but its working
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

Persuade the computer staff to buy Macs, it'll be for everyone's benefit in the end.