A dead rabbit...

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Dead_Rabbits

A dead rabbit...

Post by Dead_Rabbits »

A dead rabbit is hung by the jail house door, in the town of Trollsbane. Around it's neck is a parchment, which reads:

"If'n'I remember Dusty Bottoms,
Tubranoo! Tubranoo!
If'n'I a stranger we trusted?
Tubranoo! Tubranoo!
Before the son of Dusty Bottoms,
Tubranoo! Tubranoo!
A shadowed majority of no justice?
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

An orc is attracted by the smell of the rabbit. Reaching out for it, his eyes are caught by the note, which he begins to read. About half an hour later, he says,"Meh nub geddit..."
Krazen scratches an unmentionable orifice casually, staring at the words. With furrowed brow and pursed lips he hooks his hatchet over a gnarly shoulder, and stomps off rythmically, swinging his arms and singing in his particularly non-chalant fashion. "Doo doo doo..."

Suddenly he turns, and looks back over his shoulder at the rabbit. "Hrmmm... Could beh important." Straightening from his stoop he puts to passersby: Er, greebs. Whub dis mean? Herro? Scuse meh! Can sum-one..."
Maeglin Telemmaite

Post by Maeglin Telemmaite »

A tall elf walks over to teh shouting orc what are you yelling about?He looks at the rabbit with the note on it.Did you put that there?*is addressign the orc*
((k i like the gangs of new york referance ;) n sry if this isa closd rp...i wasnt sure but i love the movie its from so I had ta post.))
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

Krazen looks up to the elf, cringing slightly.

"Nubba, Krazen didna do it!" He looks back at the rabbit, prodding it slightly. "Ere, read it!" He looked between the elf and the note, adding, "Nub make aneh sense!"

((New york? Dunno whatcha talking about? I just had o idea what the poem meant, so I sent my orc to find out for me!))
Maeglin Telemmaite

Post by Maeglin Telemmaite »

The elf reads the note and scratches his headMaybe it means that someone is going to be taking revenge...he makes a copy of the note and takes the rabbit
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

Krazen watches the elf leave and shrugs. Whistling, he takes his leave.