The Magic Academy

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

HeXiS

Re: The Magic Academy

Post by HeXiS »

HeXiS wrote:My lessons are and will be henceforth, unless further notice is given, (( every Sunday from about this time (what ever time it says i sent this.) to when ever i decide it should end..)) I will be visiting each town for a while, or I can be found at the inn if I haven't already left.. You're not late so long as you show up. If you are learning runes it's first come first serve. As I understand there is a limit to the number of students I can give runes thus the first come part.

~whisper~
Professor of Rune Lor and Applied Magic Fundamentals
i am afraid i could not make it to today's lessons for this I apologize. my reasons were personal and i will meet any students who have any questions about their next runes. or i will sent a nice note with an assignment and studying guide. i realize this is a bit disappointing. However, i also remember the last lesson i had not many students send me a dove saying why they never showed. Remember! You are not late so long as you try to get in touch before the day is out. i will attempt to meet with as many students of mine as i can during this dwarven week to make for my tardiness.

~Whisper~
Professor of Rune Lor and Applied Magic Fundamentals
themonk

Post by themonk »

Name:
~ Murkin Gurkzilla (Gurk)

Race:
~ lizard

Mage/Battlemage:
~ battlemage

Subjects to be followed:
~ battle magic and tactics
~ teleportation
~ healing

Old language ((german)) / New language ((english))
~ new language, but I understand very little old language

Personal remarks:
~ Finally my search came to the day as I left the ship and start to explore Gobaith.
On all my travellings I was never able to find someone who could teach me the arcane art.
Now I´m coming here to the academy full of hope that you would admit me as one of your own.
Athian

Post by Athian »

I search for a new instructor for Sasha Arannir. I can no longer remain responsible for this student or her behavior. Should any instructor be willing to take he on, please contact me so I may disclose fully the transgressions of this particular student in full and allow your choice to be made in full knowledge and confidence.

This said I now have two openings in my Rosters. Interested applicants please feel free to send me letter.

Athian Corulas