Evil walks among us!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Milo Bottoms

Evil walks among us!

Post by Milo Bottoms »

(A large parchment hung on the door of the Troll's Bane library.)

Leaders of Gobaith awaken from your stupor!
The threat is great and the time has come to make a stand. The evil that has taken root on our island grows stronger daily. Do not think because you live in far flung places that it will not come for you and yours. Trolls Bane cannot stand alone against this foul growth. Silverbrand is in mortal danger as well and this rot will creep across the land until no home is left untouched. Elves and Halflings think hard on this. Think you the disease will pass your cities by? The hunger that drives it will NEVER be sated. It will glut itself until nothing is left but ashes and bones. Edric Galthor bears a weight he cannot carry alone. Already some voice anger and call for action. I call upon the leaders of all Gobaith to assemble and make plans for action! Some who would ally themselves with the canker become emboldened. Necromancy is practiced in broad daylight in the very heart of the city of Trolls Bane! On the 17th of Malas I witnessed one Zyarn Docem calling up hordes of undead and when confronted by myself he scoffed and promised certain death if I did not desist. Mere days before this I was confronted in Trolls Bane by a skeleton who spoke as if he knew me and though I am a Priest my blood ran cold. The threat from outside is great and now it festers right in our midst! Time passes swiftly and if nothing is done this island is surely doomed.
I repeat my call for a council of the leaders of Gobaith. Petty squabbles must be put aside and you must work as one to face this evil. There are wise people who can offer good council. And yes, there are Heroes among us! Stout hearts and strong arms that will answer the call.
If you, the leaders of Gobaith fail to act together we will all fall prey to this unspeakable horror.
Abbot Milo Bottoms
College of Divinity at Silverblade
Rexus Orius

Post by Rexus Orius »

A man clad in in solid steel armory approaches the parchment, then takes a quill from his bag and begins to write a note, that he then places below.

Abbot Milo is right. We cannot simply hope that this threat goes away, something must be done! We must align together to face this threat, and turn to our gods in this time of need.

For Gobaith!

~Rexus Orius
Drowkill/

Post by Drowkill/ »

-a lizard smelling heavily of sibanac comes and leaves her own note- leaders of Gobaith this call should most certainly be heeded, these demons WILL end you all if they persist, BUT the ones known as the inquisitors who are here in our towns are being exceptionaly rude in their endevours. If they want to do this, do it the right way, or even the so called inquisistion shall be thrown back.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

The only divine college can be found in the void of man's heart. All that is will return to this lest the constructs of us are true.

Brer Beothach
The Godmen
Seori

Post by Seori »

The divine is loving and faithful. Infinite grace and mercy abound for those that turn from their ways through which they have gone astray. Do not be afraid, those who turn to the divine will find that the divine is a mighty impenetrable refuge.

Seori
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

I was a cow today, demons are great!

Brer Beothach
the Cowman