A notice to all who care

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mandrel

A notice to all who care

Post by Mandrel »

I will put this simply and bluntly.

Unfortunately, it would seem that the elfess, Demelza, jumped off the library in Troll's Bane and subsequently died this dwarven day.

If anyone would like to know more details feel free to contact me.

<=- Mandrel Renoe -=>
Seori

Post by Seori »

What a shame! What a shame! How did such a tragedy come to pass? Demelza will be dearly remembered for her kind and loving spirit and her good work at NHC. She was always so concerned that the orphans have enough decent clothing to wear that she often neglected her own clothing.
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Demelza was pushed off the roof.

This is a murder being disguised as a suicide.

- Blake
Mandrel

Post by Mandrel »

Speaking without knowledge is the way of the fool.

There were three witnesses, and it is common knowledge to the ones who knew her that she was very troubled due to incidents in her past.

<=- Mandrel Renoe -=>
Rekarafi

Post by Rekarafi »

Three witnesses...how hard might it be to push one from the roof with two persons helping you?

~unsigned~
Mandrel

Post by Mandrel »

I cannot believe these ridiculous assertions.

I am very sorry for you people, who seem to have had such revolting pasts that the first thing you do when you hear about the death of someone you don't even appear to know anything about is to throw accusations around at the people who actually cared.

If you are honestly asserting that the honourable Mr. Blue, the upright guard Mr. Banestone and a teenage girl are murderers then I do not want to know what kind of depravity you have experienced in your lives.

<=- Mandrel Renoe -=>
Netsirk

Post by Netsirk »

When is the funeral?
Rekarafi

Post by Rekarafi »

Will it be again? I doubt that.

~unsigned~
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

After returning from a few days absence from the isle, a dark cloaked lizard walks through town. For some reason one message catches his attention, a look of sorrow crosses his face, then pain, and finaly anger. He speaks softly under his breath.

Deme...why...

The lizard looks over the note once more, thoughts racing through his head.No..I know why..it would be stupid for me to deny it..
Quickly he walks off, without even making the sound of footsteps.