A dead rabbit has been nailed to the door of the seahorse...

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Dead_Rabbits

A dead rabbit has been nailed to the door of the seahorse...

Post by Dead_Rabbits »

A dead rabbit has been nailed to the door of the seahorse, with large note attached...

People,

The government of trollsbane has departed in order to increase the power of Hellbriar. Your town has been foolish to over look this matter for much time now, as it has infact been members of the temple who have been running things.

But in recent events even such a noble order such as the farmers union have come under attack from the wolves at Hellbriar. Ordering coin from their guild, and warning if they do not pay up they will come under more scrutiny, and fear. As the dwarves were scrutinized and injuriously belittled.

People, in such times we cannot overlook such things for much longer, as if we do, the whole isle will be overcome with ignorance and injustice.

The rabbit symbolizes our current times.

We must reform.

We are all dead rabbits, whilst the wolves are running free.
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

An orc walks by and eats the rabbit.
The Harbringer Family

you now..

Post by The Harbringer Family »

If ther temple is so strong warriors and mages then why do people resist?

Perhaps our family must stop the foolishness we are causeing to much trouble I Thomas will stop the brothers evil for once more if they come out of jail and what-not it will happen over again but Troll's bane needs to prepare for any attacks from the temple myself and my boys should help though if you do not welcme us we wont bother ...

The Harbringers will cease to attack and rob innocents instead we shall train our skills and use them for good.

~signed Thomas, Father of the Harbringers.