A Proclomation from Archbishop Carthusiana

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

While you can say I have entrapped you, I never had the agenda to grasp the live from an old frail man, the gods shall call you to themself soon enough, I'm not the one, who shall claim your live nor the lives of your bandits, however if I see those cowards again I shall not give them the mercy I have shown them after they attacked me once, they shall feel the wrath of the elemental power that was given from the gods to me and that is rushing trougth my veins.

Investigate as much and lie as much as you like, shall I see another blade from them than it shall not be jail..but pain for them.

~Pellandria~
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Brothers and Sisters,

I lift the indicment against the Knights of Gobaith, as at this current time our questioning finds no flaw in them not held by others upon this isle. It is no longer a sin to remain within the Knighthood, and we shall cease our questioning of them until such time as we are certain it should be continued.

However, this is not an unprecipitated action. I have been told, by numerous people, of the existence of various cults upon this isle. There is one such cult that the Inquisition has decided to move again, and it shall begin searching out its members immedeately. Questioning shall begin with all haste, punishments meted out, and those that can be saved, shall be saved. Let it be known that murder, thievery, treachery and adultery are sins of the highest order, and these shall be punished! I trust that no one here shall step foward to protect such obvious examples of sin, as any who are found to be harbouring these criminals and heretics shall be counted among them. Turn yourselves in, cultists, and we may be more leniant against your sorry, damned souls.

In Eldan's Holy and Unassailable Name,

Expleti A. Carthusiana, Archbishop of Troll's Bane