Punishment of a god. (closed)

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sundo Raca

Punishment of a god. (closed)

Post by Sundo Raca »

The scene was a stone altar and a ramp, surrounded by an endless sea of lava, and a black sky of nothingness. There were three figures present. One, was a huge elf, naked and bound from head to foot with black rope to the altar, his mouth gruesomely sown shut, so the only things which could move were his dark green eyes. On the ramp before the altar knelt a second elf, smaller and more slender than the first, though also naked, his hair covering his face as he bowed his head, prostrating himself on the ramp.

The final figure stood in front of the altar, a tall, dark shadow with no visible features, apart from a huge, spiked sword grasped in his black, etherial hand. The shadowy figure spoke to the prostrated elf, his voice deep and strangely calm.

'It seems i cannot trust you to complete the task i gave you Sundo.'

The slender elf raised his head and looked at the figure, his features narrow and almost feline. He twitched, before replying, his hands shaking.

'Lord.. i beg of you to reconsider. Let me go back. My plan always had you at its forefront.. i would never betray.. my actions forevor had your own interests behind them. I made my brother suffer.'

'Liar.'

The shadowy figure pointed his huge, spiked sword at the elf, causing him to suddenly shriek with pain and twist away from the position, lying on his side. 'You sought to fulfill your own personal goals. You had your life.. and you lost it. I gave you an oppurtunity, and you betrayed me, just like your brother.' The etherial figure continued speaking, and the fallen elf turned his face onto him, his lips quivering, his eyes wide and desperate, before he shrieked.

'PLEASE! ANOTHER CHANCE! I BEG YOU!'

The shadowed figure twitched his sword to the left, sending the elf plunging into the sea of red lava beside the ramp, his earplitting screams shut off as he disappeared beneath the surface. Slowly, the shadowed figure turned to the large, bound elf beside him.

'I must punish you with my own hand then, it seems, since your brother cannot be trusted.'

The bound elf strained and pushed against the bonds, his eyes glittering with a fierce loathing, his mouth sown nightmarishly shut. The shadowed figure continued to speak.

'I will send you back into your body once more. But i will make sure you are punished properly this time.' He rested the tip of the spiked blade against the huge elf's forehead, and continued to speak. 'You will serve your enemy, the human with red hair. You will become his slave, untill i decide to release you. You will have no option but to obey, because you are mine. You gave me your soul, or have you forgotten?'

The figure gave a deep, booming laugh, and twisted his sword to the left, causing the bonds to fall away from the elf, and the thread binding his mouth disappearing. The huge elf shook himself, stepping away from the altar, and standing in front of the figure, naked and tall. He nodded once to the dark figure, and the entire scene melts into nothing.