Die Stadtgemeinde Varshikar / The township of Varshikar

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Athian

Post by Athian »

I find it curious that you claim some sort of cursed magical longevity. That sounds like cultist talk to me Dji.

If you have any proof to your claims bring me documentation to say so. But that asides i do not believe that any contract can be made with a dead elf spirits about ownership of a castle.

To me your words suggest you might be more of a cultist then any of the people you claim as your enemies.

The Varshikarian settlement is not the simple words of Mister Messerzunke. The Varshikarian settlement is her people. The people do not want you here, that is all you really need know.

The acceptance you claim from Varshikar and other settlements give you I hardly see. I see no written claims that Varshikar accepted you. Perhaps it was merely fear of a pompous weakling of a wizard and his guild of sub par mages that kept them silent.

That Tol Vanima is the only settlement that wrote there acceptance of you. Even if silverbrand, Trollsbane or any other city accepts you That means nothing. This is Varshikars territory and the words of other settlements have no weight here.

I will say this again plainly Djironnyma. Shut your mouth, and await your fate whetever that may be. Do anything to the Varshikari and know you will know death intimately.

Athian Corulas
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Ancient wrote:I dont know if you see the facts Ath, neither you nor someone other can change the situation. The homestead is our land, not Varshikars or someone others. It doesn't matter if you are able to realise that or not. I feel like argue with a children which begrudge a others own.

If you want to see the contract with mister Messerzunge or want try to kill me to learn that this isn't possible with your simply magic you are invited any time to visit us. You can also chose the way of spitting more lies and rumors around, but that athian, is the way of dark. We harm or threat no one - Ath, you did.

If you really interested to protect Varshikar and make Gobiath a safer place and not just prove your ego, than we shouldn't argue like arrogant fools. We should work together against the real dangers of our iland. As i wrote, like anyone else you are invited to visit us any time to speak about what ever topic you want.

~Djironnyma
Lacy Dracu

Post by Lacy Dracu »

The following is written in Ancient:
As the argue seems to come to an endless point at the moment. I will write a dove to Gryphius to clear things up.
Until i got an answer, so we know the facts, i suggest to quit this for now and rethink your words especially you Djironnyma
as someone could get the idea you are in league with dark powers yourself.

~Lacy Dracu~
Captain of the Militia and honored Protector of Varshikar
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

To da Varshikar peoples,

Just so joo knows, da Blood Council of Orcs have already discussed dis development about castle weeks ago, and have already voted against any actions of War, basically to stay neutral in dis. By ancient law, we hab claim upon da castle only to keep Darlok and his minions away from Varshikar. There is no Darlok involved here dat weh know of. Dis is Varshikar problem. Joo made problem, joo fix it.

Weh nub happy about Dji's actions either, it hurts our efforts to help Trollsbane. For record, weh never recognized Dji's personal claim on castle either. His Independence declaration was stoopid. It Varshikar castle, and always has been as long as Darlok and minions are nub dere. Varshikar has always kept word and kept Darlok away. Dat satisfies us.

If Dji is minion of Darlok, it need proof. Den weh may change opinions and act. But weh see nub sign of Darlok here.

Weh stayin' neutral in dis situation. Weh nub want messages from either side asking for help. Weh won't get involved.

Dank Joo,
~Krull Karfang, Chief
Athian

Post by Athian »

Despite the ancient written text above this next notation seems written plainly

You seem to be so caught up upon pronouncing that you are some sort of invincible demi-god that you've missed my points. I shall rewrite them and circle them for you.

Do anything even remotely hostile to my people and i will kill you Dji and everyone who has ever sworn allegiance to you. It is no idle threat, it is no joke.

No matter what the Varshikari decide to do about you, so long as you follow any rules of the land, now and in the future then you need not worry about any hostile actions being taken against you.
If you can understand this new language writing the point is clear. You and your friends are safe so long as you do not act hostility against any Varshikari. When you choose too you will come to be harmed. There is nothing arrogant in these staments other then you claiming that no matter how many times you are killed the gods love you so much more then everyone else that they will never allow you to die...
The Varshikarian settlement is not the simple words of Mister Messerzunke. The Varshikarian settlement is her people. The people do not want you here, that is all you really need know.
I need not contact anyone about anything. I do not need Gryphius who has long since passed to tell me anything. These choices are current, nor does not having any written contract and only a contract by mouth solidify your claim.
That Tol Vanima is the only settlement that wrote there acceptance of you. Even if silverbrand, Trollsbane or any other city accepts you That means nothing. This is Varshikars territory and the words of other settlements have no weight here.
I care not who in this world supports you. This is Varshikari business and it shall remain as such.

I hope this clears things up for you. OH mighty former elf, undead ghost, reborn human demi-god. Know that As i have stated Varshikar currently has no intentions of taking hostile action against you, But if you keep running your mouth as such I might

Athian Corulas
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Ancient wrote:Miss Dracu,

if Mister Messerzunge isn't able to show you the exact contract you may read it in the homestead if you want. Beside of that, the only think i have to do with "dark powers" is that i m in war with them, in war with the the Temple. I would like to know what these - which speak such rumours like i would be associated with the forces of evil - do against the shadows by them self?

We really should stop fighting each other and concentrate on our real enemies, ideas concerning that point i would be glad to speak about any time. The Bearers of the Fire would be also glad to help Varshikar to protect against any harm you see, but again, you have to speak with us. In opposite to what rumours say, we aren't able to read anyone's thought which life on Gobiath.

~Djironnyma
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

((Ich habe keine Ahnung, warum unser Stadtbrett gerade nicht funktioniert, aber ich hoffe, dass dieses Problem bald behoben sein wird/ I don't know why our townboard isn't working at the moment but I hope this problem will be fixed soon))
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Having spoken with Athian, the ancient writing has been explained to me. You say you were given the castle under the purpose to avoid the dark forces.
Djironnyma wrote:Mister Messerzunge give me once the ownership of the castle in first direction to avoid that dark forces get the castle.
I shall write this because I feel that few have the knowledge I have gained over my decades on this island. Nor have they the chance to witness what I have.

I entered your castle to speak to you, some years ago. While there you explained to me that in no shape or form shall any evil be able to enter, or act inside of the castle and that you have as well completely suppressed the hauntings and curses that once had possessed the castle. Having only been in this castle for minutes... I witnessed the walls bleeding and moving. Having been on this island a long time, and as well as having a role in the creation of Northerot and Varshikar, I am quite familiar with the castle and its personality. Moving walls, as well as blood dripping, was a common scene of this castle. I unfortunately remember many accounts of this.

So I may say this clearly. From my minutes of time spent in your castle, you have failed to do your duties for which this castle was given.

///
Rothen

Post by Rothen »

Seit mir gegrüßt Varshikaris und Besucher Varshikars,
auch wenn meine Sprachkenntnisse der neuen Sprache zu wünschen überig lassen, finde ich dieses ganze Machtgerangel einfach nur lächerlich.
Anstatt sich an einen Tisch zu setzen und normal wie zivilisierte Wesen zu reden, wirft der eine dem anderen irgendwelche Anschuldigungen vor.
Von meiner Seite her habe ich die Varshikari immer als meine Freunde betrachtet und es war ebenfalls andersherum.
Wie ich bemerket habe haben sich nur zwei Varshikari zu diesem Thema geäußert, einer davon ist meiner Meinung nach korupt und wenig vertraunswürdig. So wie es auf mich wirkt würde er Varshikar gern unter seinen Fuchteln wissen, ja ich rede von Athian.
Auch sollten beiden Seiten bewusst sein, das die Freinde ebenfalls Antik beherrschen und diesen Streit als Vorteil für sich nutzen könnten.

Ich sehne die Zeiten zurück wo Varshikari und die Bewohner der Burg in Frieden zusammen und nebeneinander gelebt haben, sich gegenseitig geschätz und geholfen haben, ohne jemanden auszugrenzen und sich über den nächsten Tag gedanken machen zu müssten.
Mit Absprachen und Verbündungen könnte es wieder so werden, doch dazu müssen auf beiden Seiten die Vorwürfe verschwinden.

Ich bitte euch als Freund und als Wissender,
begrabt die Fede und lebt wieder in Eintracht miteinander.

~unsigniert~

((Ich bitte um übersetzung, sonst kommt es noch zu Missverständnissen, wenn ich es übersetze :oops: ))
Athian

Post by Athian »

Unsigned writer

Unless you are a citizen of Varshikar refrain from interfering in Varshikari business. If you desire to be listened to in the future then sign your name when you write upon the wall. If not then do not waste your ink on phantom council.

It is always very easy for those who speak as a third party to give their opinions without any current understanding of a situation. More over they build opinions based on no knowledge of the people involved, as you seem to have done. Before you call anyone corrupt perhaps you should speak to me, or better yet you should keep your cowardice off of the walls.

Athian Corulas

p.s. (( Varshikari private board appears to be working again))
Athian

Post by Athian »

As we have yet to officially relocate our town board, I would like to call a meeting together of Varshikar's citizens so me might discuss current affairs. Also we might discuss any future plannings in construction and public duties.

To all those interested in the meeting,send me a dove to let me know when you would have the time to attend. We will try to choose a time that is most beneficial to everyone.

Athian Corulas

((Once again it seems as if the sever for the Varshikar forum is down..I do not think the problem will be fixed any time soon))
Boindil

Post by Boindil »

Ein Bote Silberbrands, der es offensichtlich sehr eilig hat, heftet ein, mit Kohle beschriebenes, Pergament an dieses Brett.
Er verweilt nicht lange vor Ort ehe es ihn wieder zurück zum Throne Silberbrands zieht.

Irmorom zum Gruße!

Ich möchte euren Führer oder zumindest einen Vertreter, welcher der alten Sprache mächtig ist, gerne zu einem Besuch in Silberbrand einladen.
Die Einladung solle nicht nur beinhalten das Ich Ihnen das Leben in dem Königreich Silberbrand und die Lebensweise der Zwerge näher bringe, sondern sollen auch einige mir wichtige Themen zur Sprache kommen.
Sollte euch daran gelegen sein diesem Treffen beizuwohnen, so bitte ich mir, Boindil Silberklinge, eine Taube zukommen zulassen oder einen Boten nach Silberbrand zu schicken.
Nähere Informationen zu diesem Treffen werde ich nur persönlich in einem Gespräch unter vier Augen preisgeben.

Möge Irmorom euch auf sicheren Pfaden geleiten!

~Boindil Silberklinge~
Guir Rabenflügel

Liebe Varshikari!

Schaut bitte auf unser Stadtbrett!

Elara und Sirani mit euch!

gez.
Guir Rabenflügel
~Anführer Varshikars~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Varshikari!

Please take a look on our townboard!

Elara and Sirani with you!

signed
Guir Rabenflügel
~Leader of Varshikar~
Guir Rabenflügel

OOC

Das Stadtbrett funktioniert momentan nicht. Ich hoffe, dass Problem wird bald gelößt, andernfalls werde ich ein neues Stadtbrett erstellen.

PO Guir

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The town board doesn't work at the moment. I hope this problem will be fixed quickly. Otherwise I will create a new town board.

PO Guir
Guir Rabenflügel

Seht bitte auf unser Brett!

Guir Rabenflügel
~Anführer Varshikars~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at our board!

Guir Rabenflügel
~Leader of Varshikar~
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

((Forum schon wieder kaputt... wie wärs mal mit nem neuen? Nur so als Vorschlag.))
Guir Rabenflügel

Rhianna Morgan wrote:((Forum schon wieder kaputt... wie wärs mal mit nem neuen? Nur so als Vorschlag.))
(( -.- Gryphius hängt sich schon dahinter))
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

((danke, dachte nur ich bin vll die erste dies wieder merkt und meld es hier))
Guir Rabenflügel

((OOC))

Wir haben ein neues Stadtbrett. Wundert euch nicht, dass es noch nicht so aussieht wie das alte, aber es wird hoffentlich bald so aussehen. Bitte lest zuerst den Eintrag von Gryphius im OOC Bereich.

Liebe Grüße und danke Gryphius! :)

PO Guir

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have a new town board. Do not wonder, that it doesn't look like the old one but I hope that it will soon. At first read Gryphius entry in the OOC area.

Wish you all the best and thank you Gryphius! :)

PO Guir
Guir Rabenflügel

Liebe Varshikari!

Begrüßt unsere neuen Bürger! Sandro Arcanum, Marcellus Pennyswift und Caynwyn Braedes sind nun Bürger unserer schönen Stadt.
Wünscht ihnen Glück und mögen Elara und Sirani sie begleiten!

gez.
Guir Rabenflügel
~Anführer Varshikar~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Varshikari!

Please welcome our new citizens! Sandro Arcanum, Marcellus Pennyswift and Caynwyn Braedes are now citizens of our lovely town.
Please with them luck and may Elara and Sirani bless them!

Guir Rabenflügel
~Leader of Varshikar~
Guir Rabenflügel

Liebe Varshikari!

Bitte heißt Dronrul Berokar und Kranek als neue Bürger Varshikars willkommen!

Guir Rabenflügel
Anführer Varshikars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Varshikari!

Please welcome Dronrul Berokar and Kranek as new citizens of Varshikar!

Guir Rabenflügel
Leader of Varshikar
Guir Rabenflügel

Liebe Varshikari!

Bitte heißt Celdea als neue Bürgerin Varshikars willkommen!

Guir Rabenflügel
Anführer Varshikars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Varshikari!

Please welcome Celda as a new citizens of Varshikar!

Guir Rabenflügel
Leader of Varshikar
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

Dear people of the Varshikari

I come both humbly, and peacefully, wishing to apply for citizenship to your lands.
If accepted by your people, I would gladly use my hand to aid the militia in attempt to heighten it in both defense, and offense.

Sincerely
~Elite Jefferson Gray <>~
Darkshade

Post by Darkshade »

-an orc walks past the public board and sees Jeffersons post, frowning he thinks back to where he knows that name from. He puts up a pig skin with writing- Dah Jefferson Greh beh wun ob temple nub? meh tink so. And temple beh trouble, meh tink yoobah fink long and hard before yoobah accept him yubba! -signed Grun'dug
Guir Rabenflügel

Liebe Varshikari!

Von nun an ist es jedem Ork unter dem Kommando von Chief Rugh'toh erlaubt, unsere Schweine zu töten und unsere Mine und Werkzeuge zu benutzen!

Guir Rabenflügel
~Anführer Varshikars~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest Varshikari!

From now on every orc under the command of Chief Rugh'toh is allowed to kill our pigs and to use our mine and our tools!

Guir Rabenflügel
~Leader of Varshikar~
Guir Rabenflügel

((Bitte alle Bürger Varshikars auf dem Brett in "Hinter den Kulissen" nachsehen))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Every citizen of Varshikar please look at our board in "Behind the stages"))

Stadtbrett / Townboard
maryday

Post by maryday »

*Neben dem Stadtbrett kann ein gewachstes Pergament mit Gemeinschrift entdeckt werden.*

Brauche Haendler welcher behilflich ist, Schleifteine albarischer Art zu kaufen,
oder Schleifteine mit gleichem wert liefern kann.
Suche feinste Qualitaet.
Fein und rauh in einem stein am besten.
Kein gebohrtes Loch.
Acht Stueck.
Antwort hier lassen. ((PM))
Zehn Muenzen Lohn, zusaetzlicher Anteil.

---

*A waxed parchment in common language to be found beside the townboard.*

Need trader to help me buy whetstones from albarian kind,
or deliver whetstone of matching grade.
In search of finest quality.
Fine and coarse in the same piece best.
No drilled hole.
Eight pieces.
Let answer here. ((PM))
Ten coins payment, additional share.
Guir Rabenflügel

2 Bekanntmachungen!

1. Ich werde auf eine etwas längere Reise gehen. Vorübergehend übernimmt daher Dronrul Berokar das Amt des Schatzmeisters von Varshikar und Alan Dowland das Amt des Außenministers! Wenn Städte, Gilden usw Kontakt zu Varshikar aufnehmen wollen, so ist Alan ihr Ansprechpartner. Beide zusammen übernehmen ebenso das Amt des Innenministers von Varshikar!

2. Jedem Bewohner der Nordmark ist es absofort erlaubt unsere Mine und unsere Werkstatt zu benutzen und ebenso unsere Schweine zu schlachten!

gez.
Guir Rabenflügel
~Anführer Varshikars~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Announcements!

1. Soon I will be on a long journey. Because of that Dronrul Berokar will temporarily be the treasurer of Varshikar and Alan Dowland will be the Minister of Foreign Affairs! If a town or a guild wants to contakt Varshikar, please contact Alan. Both of them will also be the Minister of the Interior of Varshikar!

2. Every inhabitant of the Nordmark is allowed to use our mine and our workshop and is also allowed to kill our pigs!

signed
Guir Rabenflügel
~Leader of Varshikar~
Guir Rabenflügel

Bevor Guir zum Hafen geht, heftet er noch etwas an das Brett

Liebe Varshikari!

Der Elfe Deanna Tamillin ist es gestattet unsere Mine und unsere Werkstatt zu benutzen und ebenso unsere Schweine zu schlachten.

gez.
Guir Rabenflügel
Anführer Varshikars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Guirs walks towards the harbor he puts something on the board

Dearest Varshikari!

The elvess Deanna Tamillin is allowed to use our mine and our workshop and also allowed to kill our pigs.

signed
Guir Rabenflügel
Leader of Varshikar
nathi

Post by nathi »

Deanna kommt nach Varshikar und sieht das Pergament mit Guirs Zeichen am Brett hängen. Die geht näher und liest das Geschriebene.... " Ach Guir, du kennst mich aber schlecht ...." , schüttelt etwas den Kopf und streicht "Schweine schlachten" durch. Mit einem Schmunzeln geht sie zum Glasschmelzofen.