Your "Trustworthy" Townguard: Jon

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Korr

Your "Trustworthy" Townguard: Jon

Post by Korr »

Greetings one and all, your attention would be much appreciated!

Within the last few hours, I've made the right decision on this day to seek assistance to anybody willing to investigate a manner involving the one named "Jon" of the town guard who locked me into a cell place, just north of town without any reasonable notice. In doing so, I was questioned for events I could not recall and forced to drink a form of liquid, that of which I fear may have contained something not very pleasing to the stomach. He dragged me to Lady Cromwell's living space and forced me upstairs, where he revealed plans of torture! Afterwards, I over-heard him speak to the one known as Lady Elra and claimed he did nothing wrong! He kills children for fun and hunts animals in his spare time and cannot be trusted!

Keep on eye on this one!
He may do it again to some other poor peasant!

I attach this as a warning! The town cannot be safe with an untrusted guard!

Yours truly,
Korr
Maeglin Telemmaite

Post by Maeglin Telemmaite »

Korr you donkey lover...Is this true or are you drunk again.
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

Of course it is true, I witnessed it.

Unsigned
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Ashayen steps up to the town board, her eyes dancing over all the new parchments, curiously. She abruptly stares at a particular one when reading over her name, again and again. She shakes her head with a faint smirk, muttering "Korr, Founder of the trees, hm?" and walks off, chuckling dryly.
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Jon walks by, stops after seeing the note, chuckles dryly and places a note of his own on the board.

If anyone really wants to know what happened, leave a not here. Otherwise I won't waste my -or your- time on these insane claims.
Squire Jonathan Cain of the Knights of Gobaith,
Soldier of the Grovestriders mercenary Band,
Recruit of the Troll's Bane Town Guard.
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

He's starting to sound like Altrix...

Unsigned
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

You'r words point clearly to the fact you yourself don't believe them. Otherwise why would you hide behind an unsigned parchment?

Jon.
Maeglin Telemmaite

Your words are like Altrix's.You should feel ashamed.So what realy happened then?

~Maeglin Telemmaite
Richter Brown

Post by Richter Brown »

Who is Jon?

~John
Joxia Doral

Jon

Post by Joxia Doral »

Korr,

If what you say is true, why did you not report it to the guard immediately?

~Joxia Doral~
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Come now everyone, would you please stop using my name as an example? You all are acting like a load of five year olds, pointing fingers at eachother behind eachother's backs...
And i still stand firm, if your words are words you believe in, put your name with them, so that people are able to know that you are able to stand behind your beliefs without shame.

Altrix
Korr

Post by Korr »

Dearest John,

Jon is Jon, he is not like you John, but he is a different Jon who is quite known throughout the establishment of Trollsbane to be an honest Jon who is actually a very murderous Jon.

To Joxia: It was to my understanding, those of the town guard are good friends of Jon and would do nothing more than to praise Jon for his good deeds and know me more than nothing but an elderly fool, though I still feel I'm young enough to gut a fish.

Korr
Llama

Post by Llama »

What's wrong with loving donkeys?

Isn't that what druids are for?

~Somebody~
Maeglin Telemmaite

Altrix,

I did sign my name you pathetic pile of drool.You should become a little less full of yourself hmm?
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Jon comes by again, sees the parchment still there and sighs, looks for his notes on the incident, then decides that it isn't worth while to look among his notes of every incident he consideres of importance.

Notice, only one person cares what truely happened...
Well unless the populace demands I dig through my notes and find this incident I will just write what I recall... Don't expect this to be 100% accurate so don't quote my words.

I have forgotten what occured before the incident so I will start with meeting Korr. I am farely certain I was digging through the depot when a young-looking lad came up to me. I can not recall the exact details of when he introduced himself to me... he asked me if I knew one named Ashayen, whom I understood to be lady Cromwell so I asked if he meant the Archduke Lord Edward Cromwell's wife, and he said that was probably her, but he hadn't known she married. This may have been when he introduced hisself as Korr, Founder of the Trees, and husband of Ashaeyn seperated during childhood. I asked him how he could be married at childhood, and he responded through dove later on in life. He asked where the Cromwell's lived, I showed him and he asked if I would give the exact sleeping place of Lord Cromwell so he could enter during the night and kill him... I think he then asked where he could get a hatchet so he could burn the building... this is when I introduced myself as a townguard. Then Fayne Furnir showed up and I started conversing with her, knowing Korr would not try going anywhere. while she and I were conversing he yelled at a dwarf until he got his attention, then he told him a large lizardman wanted him at the east gate. When the dwarf was out of earshot Korr confessed he made that up and he "thought the dwarf could use the exercise" I told him when the dwarf returned he must apologise and if he attempted anything of the sort I would charge him with disturbing the peace. He than went up to an old speeking elf and began baraging him with questions emphasizing the word peace again and again. O, I forgot when Fayne showed up he told her I was going to help him capture Ashayen, lock her in a cell with him so he could... you get the idea, he said he would hope to father a child or six... even though all I did was tell him I would Tell Lady Cromwell when I saw her that i would tell her " The Founder of the Trees had arrived on Gobaith." Now, where on Illarion this person who cowardly hides behind an unsigned person was to witness this I dont know because that is not the writing of either a dwarf, Fayne, or an elf.
Afterwards I started going on my rounds noticed Korr was following me and decided I could question him if he continued following me as I was headed for the jail. He followed me in, watched me lock the first door go down to the cell, walk in then exit without him and relock the door. He then broke out crying and said in short, -remember I was behind a locked door making it impossible to due ANYTHING to him or him do ANYTHING to me- that he made it all up. So I released im telling him the next crime he commited I would personnaly arrest him -which almost any guard could tell you I wouldn't have really carried out, for it is really just somthing said to scare somone into trying to stay as crime-free as possible- he then raced through town screaming that the town guard was not to be trusted and someone informed me -I believe it was an orc- that the guard killed children or something of the sort... I tried to track him down to tell him that if he continued i would arrest him for defamation. I finally caught up with him in Lady Cromwell's quarters I think. He then screamed to high heavens about how I planned to torture and kill him. Then a women I don't think I had known the name of came up to me. introduced herself as a guard in Varshikar, then requested to talk to him. I told her she could go ahead if she thought it might help. Of course he refused to talk so sadly her attempt was futile. Then I just let him be as he made a run from the roof -where he had gone to hide at when I went downstairs to see whom had come at his shouting- and thought it had been over with. Then he decided to put up these claims on the boards.

Jon
Joxia Doral

Korr

Post by Joxia Doral »

Jon,

I have just met this Korr last night. He is a liar. He claimed to me to be a trainer of demons, and that every demon that visited Trolls Bane lately has come through him first.
I dont think this matter of Jon's innocence needs to be discussed any further.

Countess of Riverside
Commander Joxia Doral
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Re: Korr

Post by LifeWonder »

I'll be personally testing that claim of Korr's next time I meet him.

-
Maeglin Telemmaite

Jon you have facts and Korr does not.IO believe you and not Korr.He is a liar who rapes and eates donkeys.

~Maeglin Telemmaite
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Under the last pergament something is scribbled

Anyone who eats you is a messenger send from the gods.
Korr

Post by Korr »

I would like to only say that the only donkey ever raped and eaten was that of my friend's mother's father's uncle's friend's mother. Of course, she was imprisoned for her lack of brains and deserved to be beaten to death in the hands of a thousand goblins. If only time-travel was indeed, possible...I would have loved to watch these events unfold.

That is NOT the point of this message, though!
Jon's story doesn't match, if you re-read it carefully...

May he die in the hands of strangers and get drooled on by an expressionless animal of the wilderness.

Yours truly,
Korr, Founder of Trees
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

You mean it doesn't match because the order of events was mixed up? Sorry for the fact that my memory isn't that of a 16 year old like you... but after ruining several of my parchments as I recalled events in better detail. So I decided to just let them fall in as I recalled them.

Jon.
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

How does one found trees?

Sure.. you can -find- them.. and you may have -found- them.. or even -planted- them. But did you.. start the trees?

-unsigned-
Maeglin Telemmaite

*A tall elf dressed in black and red walks up to the board and places a parchment up onto the board and slams it in with a golden nail.He walks back to examine his work and lifts up his golden hammer and slams the nail almost all the way through the board.*

That is a good point,how does one found trees, and it doesnt matter about the order it only matters that they are facts. Jon is correct and just and I hope Korr will fall into the hands of rapists and be eaten by the donkeys that he so loves to screw.

~Maeglin Telemmaite