Logged out after getting clouded

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Olaf Tingvatn

Logged out after getting clouded

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

I was clouded by a Ogre Shaman, i was locked in a corner and could not go anywhere, the ogre shaman was blocking my way. i tried for at least 20 mins the "drag and drop" technique without success...so after 10 more minutes of waiting for it to move i logged out while i still was a ghost and then logged right back in afterwords. when i made my way back to Trolls Bane i was attempted healed by magic by a character named Mel. when she used the heal magic my health went up..but then allmost directly thereafter it dropped down to the state in which it was. did my logging out while still beeing a ghost give me some sort of penalty? or does healing magic have no effect until it says "you feel reborn"? and how long does the effect of beeing clouded last?and what are the penalties for logging out while beeing "dead"? believe me i had no other choice than to log out. i was trold by other players that i could have paged a GM...but, that was first AFTER i had returned to Trolls Bane. an d my stats dropped dramatically..and stayed that way...and they do not seem to increase...any explenation for this?
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Your maximum health is limited after you died. Its slowly increases again. As soon as your health is fully up again your character also has no mali on the attributes any longer.

Nitram
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Nitram wrote:Your maximum health is limited after you died. Its slowly increases again. As soon as your health is fully up again your character also has no mali on the attributes any longer.

Nitram
And Mali is..?
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

My skills can be increased after all..i just feel like i lost aloot of skills after logging out while beeing a ghost...
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Your attributs are lowered, as skills depend on sttributs, those will be lowered temporary aswell.