On the Food system

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Vern Kron

On the Food system

Post by Vern Kron »

Currently, everyone relies upon rabbit dishes for the most filling food. Why not make it so that the more 'difficult' the dish, the more times it can be served before it is gone? So Rabbit would have one serving, and be very filling, but fish would be filling and be able to be served two, three, maybe even four times, some what like beer. That way all the foods get used IG.

Discuss?
WickedEwok

Post by WickedEwok »

or just adjust the filling rate.
because it's very boring to play a cook, when everyone wants to buy rabbitdishes only
and everyone is able to cook them from the beginning
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Erm, that's an unrealistic idea. I think that (if it hasn't already been implanted) that in order to even out the cooking system even more, you need to make rabbit dish neutral. Not exactly giving you a constitution bonus.
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

This has nothing to do with the 'bonus'. The bonus can be gotten by eating a regular rabbit dish, but 2 rabbit dishes are going to be more expensive than one fish dish that is easier to carry, right?
Olive

Post by Olive »

what i think would help the cooking system is for soem of the ingredients to be reworked, andthen have it so no dish gives less food restore than the sum of its parts, a loaf of bread shoudl be more filling than a couple bread rolsl for instance.
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

Ive always thought bread should be more filling than it is. It would be cool to have a few 'mystery' dishes, where the only way to find out the ingredients is by experimenting. Probably too complicated though.
pharse

Post by pharse »

the whole distribution of foodvalue, ingredients and difficulty is being reworked... expect some more detailed information within the next days.
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Food system=in work NOW.

But I see no use in the original proposal except making the game even more complicated where it is not useful.