Troll's Bane Town Guard [latest]

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Mairae Auvria, and Hans George Hammerwerfer have been accepted into the guard as recruits.

Next I wish to have a guard meeting. I hope to be able to schedule it for ((this coming saturday, 4pm GMT/12pm EST)) at the town square, by the well and behind the Tavern Fluffy Sheep.

After this meeting takes place, I will be holding a small guard tournament, Though there will currently be no reward for the winners other than their name on the guard board. Eventually, I wish to change this so that there will be a reward of some sort.

Signed,
Altrix
Captain of the Guard
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Crime-report:

Description- A short human dressed in black robes along with a black shirt. Often carries a poisoned dagger and an ornate dagger.

Crimes committed:

- Suspected of committing Treason against the town of Trollsbane and leading a group planning to overthrow the government.
- Assaulting the orc Sarfu Hugmug.
- Disobedience, Refusing multiple times to sheath his daggers.
- Resisting Arrest and fleeing an official of Trollsbane.
- Defamation and calling a Guard "A common Bandit"

Suggested Punishment
- For these crimes I would like to request he be banned from town until such time that he is arrested.

~Guard Evan Ross~
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

I wish to welcome Toran Guld Into the guard as a recruit.

Signed,
Altrix
Captain of the Guard
Taeryon Silverlight

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

Crime-Report

An old man, who I only know of as "Logrin", today has stolen 100 Silver coins from me during a tradement. He didn't seem to do so on intend, tough, he did. As it is a very long story, I would like to talk to the chief of the Trolls Bane Guard about that matter.

~Nerestro of Serusia
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Evan Ross and Myself, have captured the thief planning on overthrowing the government. He is currently in prison and is awaiting his sentencing.

As for the incident with the recruit Logrin, i will be able to meet with him today at the guard meeting. I ask you be patient with this as he is blind, and could have easily mistaken the coins for something of lesser value or something of the sort... seeing 100 silver as 100 copper for instance? But, I will speak with him, and get you the money.

Signed,
Altrix
Captain of the Guard
Christopher..Rigden

Post by Christopher..Rigden »

A few scrawled notes lie in the streets with the same message

Please let me go...

Chris Ridgen
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

I wish to formaly announce the firing of the lieutenant, Amadi Yusuf Randal. Due to the recent happenings in Eliza's Shop and an inability to show proper guard behavior after suspension.

Also, I am going to host a meeting of the guard ((this saturday, 12:00 EST/ 4:00 GMT)) it will be held in the town suare by the well and Tavern Fluffy Sheep. If you cant make it please send me a dove, or write below this message. If you can not make it to the meeting, please see me at a latter time for debriefing.

Signed,
Altrix
Captain of the Guard
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Guard meeting starts... seven minute ago, sorry for being late on stating this...

Signed
Altrix
Captain of the Guard
Logrin Parr

Post by Logrin Parr »

A small boy stands and reads the board before rushing off to the jail, he speaks through the bars to an old sounding gentleman and then rushes back to the board and pins up a new note. A new fishing rod in his hands.

I do hope this note finds it's way to the board, as I haven't much to barter with for another one. I'm a tad disgruntled as to my captivity. Altrix, a friend and of course captain of the guard. Has been keeping me down here without anouncing it on the boards it seems. He seems to be neglecting a few other things as well, I've heard no news of any other suspects, he rarely visits to speak with me on these matters, and doesn't seem willing to hear my arguements. Always day dreaming or needing to leave suddenly. He hasn't even brought me a drop of water in weeks, and refuses to bring a fire for me to recover from my illness. Why I'd wager he's out training as he usually does instead of carrying out a proper investigation.

Dictated, not read

-Parr
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

I wish to announce the hiring of Earas Suvin as a recruit into the guard.
Also, I am hiring past guard and member of the Troll's Bane militia, Drethek, and he is going to be raised to the position of lieutenant.

Next, i have not been able to make any changes to the guard via meeting, as there has been nearly noone at any one meeting, but, I am going to announce that I am going to hire more than one lieutenant, atleast one for every five guards/recruits.

I also am promoting long time recruit, Evan Ross as my Second Lieutenant.

And, on that note, I wish to announce that Amadi has proven to me that he is unfit for the job of lieutenant, and is being officially fired.

On the case with logrin, he has been arrested due the crime of taking 100 silver. It is still not clear whether or not he actually has taken the silver, so, i am asking all of the witnesses to the incident to send me a dove stating exactly what happenned between Logrin and Nerestro.

On the accusations stated by Logrin, I have never stopped to daydream while he was down there. As the captain of the guard, im sure you can all imagine that i have a time consuming and tiring job, so having to leave suddenly is only natural. Also, I find it unreasonable to bring a fire in the jail, for safety reason, not only the fire itself, but the smoke that would quickly fill the fairly well closed up building. But, if I am able to catch him awake, i will bring him to the fire right away. As for water, he has never asked me for it the multiple times i was down there discussing the silver, and, clearly he could have found some way to contact me for food and water as you can see with the post above my own.

That is all I have to write right now, so I ask that any of the witnesses come to me personally or, better yet, send me a dove giving me the complete details of the incident

Signed,
Altrix
Captain of the Guard
Mairae Auvria

Post by Mairae Auvria »

A note is placed on the guard board with enough words in common rather then elven to make it still understandable.
When a person is irreversibly killed by someone else, and it cannot be determined that this was in self-defence, it is seen as Murder in front of the law. ((OOC: Only Perma-deaths can be murder))
Anyone accused of Murder who doesn’t turn him/herself in immediately becomes an outlaw.
An unknown elven corpse, rather the head of a corpse was found just outside the Northern gate by the guard. At this time it is impossible to identify. There was a note left saying simply "The First", anyone with information please come forward.

(( http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... hp?t=28526 ))

Mairae Auvria
Guard Recruit
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Altrix is hereby relieved of his position as Captain of the Guard, Pending a Trail with the new Governor, do to an assault and several threats against Chris Ridgen.

~Lieutenant Evan Ross~
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Altrix remains as the Guard Captain. Do not pay attention to his lies.

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

It is no Lie. Altrix has been relieved of his position until a trail is set up. He no longer has a key to the jail.

~Lieutenant Evan Ross~
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

The only reason he no longer has a key to the jail is because you, as the Lieutenant you are, attacked and assaulted him with Dain and the aforementioned Rigden. Please do not litter these boards with more senseless lies, Mister Ross. Tis strange, I've been called a outlaw, false Knight, and many other things.. but now a seer?

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

No, He really assaulted and threatened Chris Ridgen. There is a workshop full of witnesses to prove it. He was arrested by myself and Dain, We took his key, But he asked if we could let him finish the month so he would get paid and if we could keep it all quiet. Unfortunately, He broke the deal so he has been relived from his duty. He well be given a fair trail to defend himself as soon as the new governor is in office.

~Lieutenant Evan Ross~
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Post by LifeWonder »

TRIAL. Not trail, gods damnit.
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Evan Ross, You will be seen by myself for the key to the jail and if you fail to posess the key currently then you better consider getting it back or else.

-Drethek
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Drethek,
They key goes to whoever is elected Governor. I currently possess it and I shall continue to possess it until a new governor is elected.

~Lieutenant Evan Ross~
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

you cannot be trusted with your current affairs with Dain Laiden.

I will hold onto the key whether you like it or not. I will see you in person eventually.

Drethek
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I cannot trust you with your current affairs with Altrix. I am willing to give it to a neutral person should you wish, But I well not blindly hand it to you.

~Lieutenant Evan Ross~
Mairae Auvria

Post by Mairae Auvria »

Will the new governor get a new lock for the jail anyway?

Guard Recruit Mairae Auvria
JonathanSmith

Post by JonathanSmith »

Only the governor can relieve Altrix from his position and has the authorization to change this.

Since the current governor is Jorokar, he has to decide about the matter and announce this.

Until that, all inferior members of the town guard, including the lieutanants, have to accept and respect Altrix' decisions and should show loyality.

John,
Town Guard
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Due to recent actions by Evan Ross, he is hereby relieved of his duties from the guard. I ask that he return the jail key stolen from me with the aid of Christopher Ridgen and the outlaw Dain Laden. If the key is not returned to me in one week, I will have no choice but to declare Evan Ross as an outlaw, and even with that being said, he is being banned from town for 3 dwarven days, aswell as Christopher Ridgen for assaulting a guard.

Along with this, I am nominating John to the position of Lieutenant, but it will not official until he sends me a dove or accepts it on the guard board.

I am rehiring Jonathan Cain as the position he held in the past as a recruit.

I would like to thank Sir Julius Rothman for aiding me during the situation with Dain laden Last night.

I ask that all guards be wary in the days following of the previously mentioned men, as they are armed and dangerous, and are clearly willing to attack, and even kill members of the guard.

Signed,
Altrix
Captain of the guard
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

The key shall be returned to the new governor and only the new governor Altrix.

~Evan Ross~

P.S. Remember what you swore by.
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

A neatly cut parchament with a nice writing on it is pinned up on the boards.

I would like to report an incident that happend just ago at the crossroads east of Trollsbane. I was ambushed by 2 male human bandits, I could not get their apperances since it was night, and they wore black clothes. Fortunatley for me I knocked one over and the other one lost my tracks on my way back to town. As I understand it this has happend before, and I wonder why the guard hasn't done anything about this very disturbing matter?

Signed
Liam Heneghan
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Altrix, you make Julius sound like he helped the situation that night. Perhaps the huddled mass hiding you two at the cross was just a meeting of some sort?

~Dain~Laiden~
Joxia Doral

guard

Post by Joxia Doral »

stops to peruse the boards as shes passes and one in particular catches her. Quickly she takes out a quill And writes on a parchment then hanging it below the other.

The men and the situation described above sounds like what happened to me a couple nights ago.

Joxia

P.S.: I am referring to the post by Liam Hennaghan
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Altrix,
You have not accused me of any crimes. You are not allowed to ban me from Trollsbane for something that didn't happen in Trollsbane. Also, as a citizen of Trollsbane, I have the right to demand and Immediate Trial for any crimes which I am accused of. I chose to exercise this right. I wish for two trial's to be set as soon as the new governor is elected, the first regarding the banishment against me and the second regarding Altrix's position of Captain.

~Evan Ross~.
P.S. Remember what you swore by.
Christopher..Rigden

Post by Christopher..Rigden »

bdgdkay wrote:Due to recent actions by Evan Ross, he is hereby relieved of his duties from the guard. I ask that he return the jail key stolen from me with the aid of Christopher Ridgen and the outlaw Dain Laden. If the key is not returned to me in one week, I will have no choice but to declare Evan Ross as an outlaw, and even with that being said, he is being banned from town for 3 dwarven days, aswell as Christopher Ridgen for assaulting a guard.

Along with this, I am nominating John to the position of Lieutenant, but it will not official until he sends me a dove or accepts it on the guard board.

I am rehiring Jonathan Cain as the position he held in the past as a recruit.

I would like to thank Sir Julius Rothman for aiding me during the situation with Dain laden Last night.

I ask that all guards be wary in the days following of the previously mentioned men, as they are armed and dangerous, and are clearly willing to attack, and even kill members of the guard.

Signed,
Altrix
Captain of the guard

Excuse me... but I did not even draw a sword during the whole incident let alone assault you... you tried to assault me... and then laughed about it afterwards

Christopher Rigden

P.S I thought you were a man of honour...