Troll's Bane Town Guard [latest]

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

JonathanSmith

Post by JonathanSmith »

I annulled the fine Evan and Artimer imposed on the young man Nathan.

Evan is relieved from the town guard and Artimer was never a member of the town guard.

Additionally I propose to change the locks of the jail, because it seems that there are too many keys in the wrong hands.

John
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Sir, then you owe me about two silver. I payed the fine that Evan put on the boy, and he was to pay me back by getting me some fur. This also happened before the incident with Altrix and I was unaware of it. On the matter of changing locks, that will have to be taken care of after the change of goverment. Also, his brother testified that he stole, and he spent a long time insulting a lizard. I believe both are crimes.
Thank you for taking time to read this,
Artimer.
JonathanSmith

Post by JonathanSmith »

Artimer,
in this case, Nathan still owes you the fur.
I will remember Nathan, if I meet him again.
John
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

To Dain, Julius's actions may not have helped determine the outcome of the incident last night, but it showed to me that he was willing to sacrifice his well-being for the town... works for me.

To Evan, first of all, i swore by nothing but my word, and if my word means nothing to three criminals who chased me out of the town by use of force, so be it. Also, i care not if you have a trial, we shall see the outcome, and we'll live with it. As for you origional demotion, a lieutenant is to be someone that the captain would trust with his life, you are not fit for that job by any means if you were willing to draw a sword on me, and take a step further, and actually attack me. So, as for your crimes, they are a minimum of assault on a guard, and theft of the jail key.

To Chris, I did not laugh about it. And, I am a man of honor, but as previously stated, if my word means nothing to three criminals, so be it.

Signed,
Altrix
Captain of the guard
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

You forget, You are the one who assaulted Chris before I intervened. I was simply doing my job by arresting you. You are NOT above the law Altrix.

~Evan Ross~

P.S. Remember WHO you swore by.
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

First of all, my hand did NOT come into contact with Ridgen, therefore, no intervention could be taken. And second of all i sword by noone but my word... which i could care less if my word wasnt taken seriously by you.

Altrix,
Captain of the Guard
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

It well all be decided at the Trial won't it?

~Evan Ross~
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Yer honours,

I was a walkin' down the crossroads east o' 'Bane the other day, and some black cloaked men come at me, and demand me money off me. I tell 'em no, I 'avin earnt that money 'an all that.

They 'old a dagger to my poor neck, and they take me purse off me. That purse contained all the silvers I 'ad in this 'ere world, save fer a few under me matress. But now I'm as destitute as ever.

I'm a'wondrin', what's this new guv'nor, Mr.Cromwell, 'a plannin' on doin' about these menaces to good honest cit'zens like me-self?

Yer loyal servant,

Rolfe Yeoman.
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

I have come into cotact with John, and he has accepted the promotion to lieutenant.

Next, I wish to state that i have still not recieved the keys to the jail that were stolen from me, therefore making it impossible for me to do my job, which even if the trial is succesful on Evan's side, I will need to have access to the jail until that time.

Signed,
Atrix
Captain of the guard
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

As I have already stated, I well never give you the key Altrix.

~Evan Ross~
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Cultist.

The small parchment is left unsigned.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Coward.

~Evan Ross~
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Cultist.

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Christopher..Rigden

Post by Christopher..Rigden »

Failiure...

Christopher Rigden
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Are you children done arguing yet?

If so, I want a dove from both Altrix and Evan with a FULL explination of the problem between you two.

If not, you two can sit down and solve the problem yourselves either as adults or as children.

This has to stop as both of your actions do not look good on either of you or the Trolls Bane guard.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Julius

Post by Julius »

Perhaps the most holy, godly Knight on our fair isle should look up the definition of "argue" in his large, esteemed library. I find it funny you always end up sticking your nose in business that you had otherwise no knowledge of. Where were you when I defended your squire? Where were you when Dain attacked the town with Chris, and Evan? Hopefully no doves will be sent your way.

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Dantagon, i find it would be easiest to speak with you in person about this matter... if you can tell me when, i will try and meet you.

Signed
Altrix
Captain of the Guard
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I would also find it easiest to speak with you in person. Just tell me when and where.

~Evan Ross~

P.S. Julius, Take your own advice and stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.
Willie Glen

Post by Willie Glen »

A bit of the sewing machine is posted to the guards HQ with a bit of paper on it.
willie wrote:"The first of many be it on that one humans head and dinnae say i never told ye so :evil:
Cassandria

Post by Cassandria »

A small halfling cames to the board and fixes a piece of parchment which seems to be written in a hurry between all the others.

When I was hunting pigs in Troll’s Bane today a tall male human stole my leather which lay there in the sun to dry. He said nothing. Just came along and took the leather. I tried to stop him and asked him to give the leather back, but he shot at me.

Signed,
Cassandria Littlethorn

((charnumber removed))
Julius

Post by Julius »

Dear citizens of Troll's Bane,

I wish to report the attacks from the hordes of mummies this eve. There was very little damage to the town, but I want to stress the fact that luring and then attacking mad mummies in town is, although not a written rule, against the laws and regulations of proper conduct within Troll's Bane borders. The mass amounts of undead that walked the streets today made me cringe and I'd rather not see something like this again. You know who you are that did the deed.

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Roy

Post by Roy »

Could the owner of the second house along the east wall, or a mage come to bane? Someones trapped inside.

~Roy.
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

The north house, or the south house?
Either way, they shouldn't be in there in the first place.
Artimer.
bdgdkay

Retirement

Post by bdgdkay »

The handwritting his shakey but recognizable as true, and the signature is authentic

My Guard, and the People of Trollsbane,

It is today, by my own will and choice that I now submit my retirement from the guard. May it prosper and always follow the just path in the days to come.

Signed humbly,
Altrix
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Dear Citizens and Guards,

I would like to take this opportunity to express gratitude for Altrix on behalf of the City of Trollsbane for the great services he has provided for the city. I am proud to say that despite the difficult situations he encountered as the captain, he always managed to perform his duties with excellence despite the regrettable lack of support from the town authorities in the past.

Some of Altrix's ideas, such as the general salary increase for the town guards, shall be put into effect in the next weeks despite his retirement from the ranks of the guard, making sure that he leaves a lasting legacy. I am certain that the town shall be able to count on his blade in a time of need, despite his retirement from the guard.

I personally express my best wishes for his future pursuits.

John Smith shall become the acting captain for the time being, until a permanent replacement is found.

Regards,
Lord Cromwell
Mairae Auvria

Post by Mairae Auvria »

I will resign from the guard.

Mairae Auvria
JonathanSmith

Post by JonathanSmith »

Crime-report:

Criminal:
Uemalyr, Elf, male, bad intrusive flute player

Crimes he commited:
- Murder of Veskal, Lizard, female

Witnesses:
- Dellakim Thornbrae Littlethon, Halfling
- Bre, Orcess

Everybody is requested to provide us with information, so that the criminal can be detained.

Jonathan Smith
Captain of the Town Guard
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Uemalyr has been caught!

A mob of people saw Uemalyr walking through town, and many gathered together and captured him. A nearby guard, who's name I did not catch, took him and locked him in a jail cell. There was a few present,
Dellakim,
Sssari,
Amaria,
Luc,
an unknown elf and a man,
And a few others.

I wish the guard best of luck and wisedom to the judge to make a good decision on this man's fate.
Artimer Fault.
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

I resign from my position as Leutenant of the guard. May you find a new one.

- Drethek
JonathanSmith

Post by JonathanSmith »

To all guards and recruits:

All active guards and recruits, please send me a short message and confirm your membership.

The new governor promised to increase the sallary and needs the names of all active guard members to pay your salaries.

John Smith
Captain