Troll's Bane Town Guard [latest]

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Q-wert

Post by Q-wert »

The incident you are arguing about happened before our Gouveror negated all
crimes until the end of the war on Trolls Bane that was started by Sir Julius.
If you still want to talk about that issue, send a dove to our Captain.

Everyone who is not in the guard mustn´t write down something here,
exept he has to report a crime.

Bericht des 24. Elos
Leutnant Altrix, welcher noch von den letzten Vorkommnissen verwundet war,
wurde am Abend des 24. Elos von einem Räuber hinterrücks niedergeschlagen
als er am Lagerfeuer nördlich des Markplatzes gerastet hat.
Rekrutin Julia da Silva war als erstes Mitglied der Wache am Geschehen, sie und
eine Zivilistin konnten den Täter festsetzen. Kurz nachdem ich hinzkam konnte
er sich losreißen, wurde aber kurz darauf wieder eingefangen. Der Täter wurde
dann von mir in die rechte Zelle gesperrt. Als ich am nächsten Morgen nach
dem Verbrecher sehen wollte, fand ich diesen tot vor, er hatte sich mit den
Scherben des Heiltranks dem ich ihm gelassen hatte die Kehle durchgeschnitten.
Ich habe mir die Freiheit genommen die Leiche in den Fluss zu werfen und die Sauerrei
so gut es ging wieder zu beseitigen.

Erwähnenswert ist noch, dass Federic Deuce Gretchen versucht hat bei der Festnahme
zu helfen, was aber Aufgrund von Sprachdifferenzen weniger geglückt ist.

~Rorak, Stadtwächter
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

Chester, face the authorities. Even though Goldburg declared war on Kallahorn back then, Trollsbane did not, I can dig out the notes of governor Jorokar pointing out he only prosecutes certain individuals of the knighthood, I even had him personally state that to me when I tried to negotiate for a deescalation of the situation shortly before Julius re-takeover of the knighthood, Marescot was present and heard his words aswell, he never declared war on Kallahorn as a whole.

You however brandished all of Kallahorn for the missbehaviour of a few and brought your own war to Trollsbane territory, by attacking Bidukan, who never was wanted by Trollsbane.

You seem to have a rather sloppy grip on your axe keen to resolve problems with it. First striking down orcs, then harassing women, then declare Trollsbane the playground for your own war effords, the development you took in the last months is more than alarming.

You committed crimes of war by launching an attack on your enemy in a third parties settlement who was not at war with the assaulted, thus you have to stand before Trollsbane law for your deeds just as everyone else has to in times of peace.

Refusing negotiations and trying to pull a blanket over the whole thing and pretend it never happened only add to the picture.

Faladron Furnir
Artan Innis

Post by Artan Innis »

This is no place for discussion. Stop it or all superfluous parchments will be ripped off.

--

I'm still waiting for a decision for the incident with the elf "El'narion Wisinglad". He has been banned now for about 6 dwarven days. I think that he is not really dangerous*, therefore a ban may suffice.

.- Timothy

(( just new to Illarion ))
Joxia Doral

armor

Post by Joxia Doral »

I would also like to say that the ban on weapons and armor for ALL Kallahorn members is unfair. I for one refuse to walk the streets of unprotected.
I have been randomly attacked many times by some stranger passing through, and most of the time when this happens there is no guard around. If there is I get them.
Squire Joxia Doral
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Dig up Jorokar's notes on his position during the war? Sure, lets do just that, Mister Furnir.
abcfantasy wrote:WAR AGAINST THE KNIGHTHOOD OF KALLAHORN

They have surpassed every limits. They have went beyond every boundary. I feel deeply ashamed to think I would have offered a chance to all of the Kallahorns, even the known criminals of the past, to roam free on Troll's Bane on certain conditions. I will withdraw all that, for it is clear they do not work for justice, they do not intend to improve, they do not aim for the better of any of us.
Should I point out the WAR AGAINST THE KNIGHTHOOD OF KALLAHORN that highlights the message above? As for the matter with Bidukan. The attack on my Squire was indeed a disheartening act for it was after the War. Chester brought his own war to the Trolls Bane territory? Nay. Bidukan joined Kallahorn a few months after the war. The attack on Bidukan was never justified or even looked over by the Governor. It seems, the Governor has no time to look over the crimes of his friends.

The fact that every man that has ties with the Governor gets off is the real thing that displeases me in this matter. I was attacked brutally by Mark Strongarm infront of the Governor's splendid Knights and Guards and now, Sir Strongleg is a Knight of KOG. Jorokar and The Knighthood of Gobaith is the true evil on this isle. Many are beginning to heed my words and are seeing what this man is doing. As for this situation, I plead for all those to leave it be. Chester and Goldburg are now at peace with the Knighthood.

Signed,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

He was attacking you, because you and Dain lured him away from town and people with the intention to kill him for not joining your knighthood.
-unsigned
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

I thought it was the job of the guards to uphold and enforce the laws regardless of affilliation or treaties outside of Bane's walls. I don't believe it is anywhere in the govenors title to have anything to do with enforcement.

Dan
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

Regarding the matter of Kallahorn:

It seems that many people do not understand the concept of leadership and the responsibility and influence it bears. I will write here what I have recently told Mister Elderberry regarding this matter.

Leading a guild, knighthood or town does not simply and only involve the members obeying to one's commands and orders, and everything else is simple and easy. Such a position requires a huge responsibility and causes a great influence. The consequences of one leader's actions, be it good or bad, will be reflected throughout all the members. If that leader does not comprehend such liability, then that leader should not at all be in the position they are in.

Julius Rothman leads the Knighthood of Kallahorn, and as such, he is the 'model' and representation of the whole Order. His actions reflect the Knighthood, and since one Knighthood (ideally) needs to follow the leader, then the Knighthood promises no good.

I know very well there are fine members within the Order of Kallahorn, honorable and just men. But as long as they are under the influence of Julius Rothman, their good values are degraded and diminished. Julius Rothman is to blame, not myself. He is to take the responsibility of the Knighthood through his actions.

I hope that made it clear that this is not simple foolish and rash discrimination I show. I am simply expecting maturity from whoever leads a Knighthood.

The decision has been taken. The Guards and Allies of Troll's Bane have the responsibility to protect the town. If any other is attacked, then report the attacker.

-----------------

Regarding Julius' last letter:

Julius Rothman, your letter is filled with lies, trash, and twisted words.

Firstly, the war was declared after the Knighthood assaulted Troll's Bane in a cowardly ambush. Then, some members had disbanded the Order, some for good reasons, others for cowardly reasons to escape the war after causing crimes, and now they have rejoined after seeing tranquility once again, only to cause more troubles.

Regarding this man, Bidukan, I can say that I have never heard about this matter before this day. Despite being a little late to mention it, I shall see to it.

Regarding Mark Strongarm: It was said that the matter will also be seen, and it's still pending. Don't assume stupid conclusions that nothing was, is or will be done. You should remind yourself however that you are not protected by Troll's Bane's laws, for extremely obvious reasons.

Now let us see who is 'evil'.

Julius Rothman 'brutally' assaults the Town Governor, the Guard Captain and other Guards simply to aid his friend, who initiated the attack for absolutely no reason at all, not even provocation.
Mark Strongarm assaults a criminal who charged at the Governor, Guard Captain and other Guards.

I conclude then, that anyone who attacks criminals is 'evil'. If that is so, then yes, I will agree that I, the guards and the allies are 'evil' in that funny definition.

-----------------

Regarding the crime of El'narion Wisinglad:

A banning of a total of ten dwarven days will suffice, for the mentioned elf. Four days remain.

-----------------

Regarding Christopher Ridgen:

He has been released under certain conditions, and is thus no longer a prisoner.

Thank you.
~ Sir Jorokar Sladrir
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

~This note has been torn down~
Last edited by Evan Ross on Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joxia Doral

a

Post by Joxia Doral »

someone is walking past the board right after the man leaves his little note. Her fists are clenched tightlyand her expression is one of complete anger.She startunsigneds to rip it offand throw it , but instead scrawls :

COWARDS
unsigned
Last edited by Joxia Doral on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

So what are you saying is that when people decide to run you over, they should also go after all of your knighthood members, just because you are their leader?
Thank you for clearing that up.
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

Jorokar, it seems your head has grown with you over time, aswell as your list of untruthes that scatter the towns boards. Either you are out of your mind or you are just plane ignorant.
You dare brand our brotherhood as mere sheep, yet we are free to assess and act upon our own free will, something in which it seems you fail to understand, that not everyone wills to terms of dictatorship... From where I am standing it appears quite apparent that it is indeed you that sits on that throne Sladrir.
I take it upon myself to digress from your foolish rules and regulations branded upon Kallahorn, I shall tread as I please, ready for the slightest threat at all times... Tis' like asking a priest nay to preach, it just doesn't work like that.

You are biased and oppinionated, and I understand to the fullest extent that nothing will ever change this fact... Though for the good of the land and the people inhabited, it is better for all that peace remains on this isle.

~Frederic Deuce Gretchen
Knight of Kallahorn
Borine

Post by Borine »

As requested by Jorokar... any guard needing provisions should send me a message and I will provide the basics to keep you going.

Christopher Rigden
Artan Innis

Post by Artan Innis »

I can confirm that Bidukan has reported a crime by the dwarf Chester Copperpot to myself. But he wanted to report the incident directly to the Governor or the Captain again so I did no further action.

When I met Bidukan, was clearly after the war so Mister Copperpot's justification in this point is void.

.- Timothy
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Timothy,

Thank you for your confirmation. Like Bidukan, I could not recall 'when' this happened. Trollsbane is full of new strangers who challenge you at every turn. If I remember right....It was Bidukan who claimed he had the entrails of a brother dwarf, and he showed them to me.....hmm....Don't remember much after that. He might as well have spat in an Orc's face all the good it did. He was soundly beaten and went crying for the cross. Thinking him to be one of these upstart 'Newcomer's', I thought little of it until now. To this day, we have not formally met.

If I am found guilty, I shall endure the sentence, however my motive remains unrepentant. By my beard, he could not have done a worse thing!

I am known to have moments of despair and 'blind' rage at times, and I have spoken to the Governor about my 'problem' at some length, without resolution yet. He is working on a solution. I admit I have faults and try to correct them, but I am not 'evil', just.....well......'dwarven'.

~Chester Copperpot
Garen

Post by Garen »

I also wish to report, what I heavily consider, a crime of Chester's doing. Shortly after the war, or maybe during, I am not sure as I was away from the isle often during that period, he had attacked me, and forced me to the cross. But this is not what I wish him to be punished for, He had also attacked an unarmed woman who was mearly within the vecinity. Her name is Q'arneire.
I severly hope that he is properly punished by the law, for I have no wish to start a war because I take the punishment into my own hands.

Mattin Dogain,
Squire of Kallahorn
Bidukan

Post by Bidukan »

Just to make some things clear:

1.- I was kidding about the entrails, everybody else realized that, except your primitive sense of humor. If you remember, everybody was joking around, you even dared to make a joke out of the lizard's wife, which name I don't recall.

2.- I have never spat an Orc. That's pure lie. If I don't remember bad, there wasn't any orc around.

3.- I wasn't beaten that hard, therefor I did not go 'to the cross crying', I didn't even need to find a cross. If you did some damage was because I was fully unarmored and your attack was coward and by surprise.

4.- 'Your problem" is not an excuse.

Bidukan,
Squire of Kallahorn.
Q-wert

Post by Q-wert »

The dwarf Faber Ironhammer from Goldburg lit a fire right beside the
bushes of the Workhouse just some hours ago. Withnesses for that are
Darius Kain and Hendrik. I told him not to light a fire there, because the
building could catch fire. After that I took him to the side to talk to him at
the marketplace. He admitted to light the fire there out of lazyness, but
said that he would have payed all damage that could have happened.
Then he simply stood up with the apology he had to "pee" and ran away
with the words "Can´t arrest me in Goldburg". Withness for that is Oliver
Fox.

I accuse the dwarf Faber Ironhammer for:

1.F. Conspiracy to commit a Crime
2.B. Giving false information to Authorities
2.D. Resisting Arrest
2.E. Disobedience

Please set up a trial to clear that incident.
~Rorak, Townguard
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Let us set this straight.
First, I DID light a fire near the workshop because I was told
to cure myself of a sickness. I never said I did not
do so. I also said that if, in the unlikely case there where
damages, That I would personally pay for any damages. I was NOT
trying to commit a crime, I was simply trying to rid myself of a sickness.
Second, I believe the fire WAS put out after you told me
to put it out even though there where no damages, So that
is not Disobedience.
Third, You took me to the prison for a while before
you took me to the marketplace.
Forth, I did pee, So I wasn't giving false information
to the Authorities. So basically, The only crime
I supposedly committed is "Resisting Arrest" and
you had no right to arrest me in the first place.

~Faber Ironhammer,
Ambassador of Trollsbane~
There is a drawing of a griffin sitting in a nest
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Garen wrote:I also wish to report, what I heavily consider, a crime of Chester's doing. Shortly after the war, or maybe during, I am not sure as I was away from the isle often during that period, he had attacked me, and forced me to the cross. But this is not what I wish him to be punished for, He had also attacked an unarmed woman who was mearly within the vecinity. Her name is Q'arneire.
I severly hope that he is properly punished by the law, for I have no wish to start a war because I take the punishment into my own hands.

Mattin Dogain,
Squire of Kallahorn
Ah, Mattin. I remember that incident. It was during the opening days of Kallahorn's war on Trollsbane. I came out the gate, and saw you there by the river. I checked my 'list' of Kallahorn members and noticed your name. I yelled at you and attacked and when you asked 'why?' I informed you of the war. Before you could say "No..Wait...." the poison had already entered your system, remember?

I didn't attack the wench, until she began sobbing after your wounds, and then proceded to attack me! I didn't know who she was and she didn't say, so she was likewise cut down.

Both of these attacks were during the war, AND outside Trollsbane walls. You have no case there Mattin. In fact, it was your own 'ignorance' of events that caused your downfall. At least pick up a newspaper ((Forums)) once in a while.

The next day, I was ambushed by Julius and Dain. So Justice was served anyway, but not by you. Nothing personal, but just fortunes of war.

I am sorry your 'friend' was involved. If there is anyway I can make it up to her, I shall. She was innocent, and I do regret that. However, it was her choice to attack me and become an 'enemy combatant'. The War endangered innocents on both sides, but It's in the past, and now it's time for reconciliation.

~Chester
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Bidukan wrote:Just to make some things clear:

1.- I was kidding about the entrails, everybody else realized that, except your primitive sense of humor. If you remember, everybody was joking around, you even dared to make a joke out of the lizard's wife, which name I don't recall.

2.- I have never spat an Orc. That's pure lie. If I don't remember bad, there wasn't any orc around.

3.- I wasn't beaten that hard, therefor I did not go 'to the cross crying', I didn't even need to find a cross. If you did some damage was because I was fully unarmored and your attack was coward and by surprise.

4.- 'Your problem" is not an excuse.

Bidukan,
Squire of Kallahorn.
Bidukan,

1. Humor is fine, but even some places 'angels fear to tread'. You wouldn't spit in an Orc's face nor should you 'joke' about killing one of my brothers AND then show me the 'body'!!! That's not humor sir.

The Joke about the Lizard's 'wife' is a common joke I have told to several others at that very spot. It is rather funny, and I have used it to break the 'ice'. The Lizard there wasn't actually married. It goes like this:

"Q: Why do Lizards have trouble 'mating'?"
"A: Because their 'wife' is just a 'cold fish' in bed!"

It's funny because of the sexual implications and the fact that Lizards like 'fish'!

2. I used the 'Orc' as an example of something equally distasteful that others know will provoke combat. Try it. He'll kill you faster than I did!

3. You were crying because as you returned, you began whining about items and crime and such. I took what you dropped, and buried the remains of my 'brother' dwarf. I didn't give a damn about your 'stuff', just the 'body' ((entrails)). The fact that you were unarmored is your own stupidity. You don't provoke someone and not be prepared for consequences. ((2 emotes were given before attack, so it wasn't as fast as you think, and you were standing right next to the depot!))

4. My 'Problem' is not an excuse, true. However, as I said, I realize I need to change and control my temper, but it's difficult when 'stupidity' runs rampant in Trollsbane. I am trying to not 'kill' stupid people in the future. I have heard that eating bananas makes one smarter, so I think I'll collect some to pass out. Do you need some?

~Chester
Last edited by Juniper Onyx on Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Post by LifeWonder »

Juniper Onyx wrote:"Q: Why do Lizards have trouble 'mating'?"
Hahaha!
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

LifeWonder wrote:
Juniper Onyx wrote:"Q: Why do Lizards have trouble 'mating'?"
Hahaha!
See? That's humor.

What Bidukan did was just 'aggression', torture and Genocide.

The more I ponder this, the more I feel justified about my actions.

~Chester
Bidukan

Post by Bidukan »

Juniper Onyx wrote: Bidukan,

1. Humor is fine, but even some places 'angels fear to tread'. You wouldn't spit in an Orc's face nor should you 'joke' about killing one of my brothers AND then show me the 'body'!!! That's not humor sir.

The Joke about the Lizard's 'wife' is a common joke I have told to several others at that very spot. It is rather funny, and I have used it to break the 'ice'. The Lizard there wasn't actually married. It goes like this:

"Q: Why do Lizards have trouble 'mating'?"

It's funny because of the sexual implications and the fact that Lizards like 'fish'!

2. I used the 'Orc' as an example of something equally distasteful that others know will provoke combat. Try it. He'll kill you faster than I did!

3. You were crying because as you returned, you began whining about items and crime and such. I took what you dropped, and buried the remains of my 'brother' dwarf. I didn't give a damn about your 'stuff', just the 'body' ((entrails)). The fact that you were unarmored is your own stupidity. You don't provoke someone and not be prepared for consequences. ((2 emotes were given before attack, so it wasn't as fast as you think, and you were standing right next to the depot!))

4. My 'Problem' is not an excuse, true. However, as I said, I realize I need to change and control my temper, but it's difficult when 'stupidity' runs rampant in Trollsbane. I am trying to not 'kill' stupid people in the future. I have heard that eating bananas makes one smarter, so I think I'll collect some to pass out. Do you need some?

~Chester
1.- I don't think many people think your humor is fine, still no one attacks you because that. Even a fairy could have realized those entrails didn't belong to a dwarf.

2.- Whatever, you didn't kill me.

3.- Your memory is quite fragile, I guess it has to do with your brain's size. I never 'returned' since I did not go to the cross, I never 'whined about items' since I haven't lost them. It was Vynnas who got you away from me and saved my life, ask him.

4.- Keep the bananas to yourself, you may need them in the near future when you regret your words. We gonna see who's the stupid.

Bidukan,
Squire of Kallahorn.
Artan Innis

Post by Artan Innis »

-- useless by uselessness --
Last edited by Artan Innis on Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

An elf claiming to be a guard who attacked four people is being held on the top floor of the hospital.
We request a guard or someone with a key come to arrest him.

The elf escaped after being smashed though the Hospital wall. He looked like ((2518*****)) and is likely wounded after falling.
Witnesses are be Darius Kain, Behemoth and Deuce.

~Evan Ross,
Knight of Kallahorn~
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

I would like to report that Frederic 'Deuce' Gretchen and "Wolf" were found fighting by myself on the road beside the library((path to the jail)). I have already talked with them, and, following past examples of the same style of offence of fighting in town walls, i asked for a fine od 8 silvers from the both of them. Frederic agreed to not put up and arguement about it, but rather than pay 8 silver, he wishes to give 8 cursed shields to the guard, which I have agreed on as we all know the guard could use new equipment. So far, no agreement has been made with "Wolf".

Signed,
Altrix
Lieutenant of the Guard
Page of the Knights of Gobaith

PS: I would like to Schedule a short meeting with Ascius, to discuss some matters, if you are able to, just give me a time, and I will comply.
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

I have two request for the guard.

First, with the assassination of Kaelyn, I ask that every guard keep there eyes open. Dont let a single offence slip by. I ask that for even the smallest offence, you write a report with the persons name, description, and offence, so we are able to know who is capable of commiting what crimes. And, everybody keep your eyes open for anyone suspicious.

Secondly, for the upcoming event at the gallsworks theatre, i ask that we have a handful of guards show up for the even for protection of the audience and actors. You are to buy a ticket to get in, but i have heard that the tickets are very cheap, but, if money is an issue, we may be able to manage a reduced fee. Send me a dove if you can show up.

Altrix
Lieutenant of the Guard
page of the knights of gobaith
Bidukan

Post by Bidukan »

Today Baldur tried to kill me at the workshop. He said his new master ordered it and attacked me. Luckily I was able to beat him hard and get him unarmored. This shows how safe is the town nowdays.

Bidukan,
Squire of Kallahorn.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I wish to report an attack by an average sized human, slightly plump. He was young and rather cheaply dressed. He fought with two serinjah swords and plate armour. He attacked Oliver while he was in the hospital.

~Sir Evan Ross,
Knight Of Kallahorn,
Captain of Caelum,
Citizen of Trollsbane~