Random crash..

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Thane Godfrey

Random crash..

Post by Thane Godfrey »

Well, I was on Illarion earlier roleplaying with Lithiel, Artimer, Colin, etc... and my modem's light started flashing.. When it does that, generally, a few seconds later my connection dies out and reboots 30 minutes later or so. ( I have no clue why it does that.. ) anyways.. It did, it disconnected me for 30 minutes, then when the connection came back, I tried getting back on Illarion but just couldn't. The game loads, and the SECOND I see my character, the game automatically closes with no error message or anything...

I tried rebooting my PC, re-installing Illa, etc... nothing's working. :s
Lance Thunnigan

Re: Random crash..

Post by Lance Thunnigan »

Thane Godfrey wrote:Well, I was on Illarion earlier roleplaying with Lithiel, Artimer, Colin, etc... and my modem's light started flashing.. When it does that, generally, a few seconds later my connection dies out and reboots 30 minutes later or so. ( I have no clue why it does that.. ) anyways.. It did, it disconnected me for 30 minutes, then when the connection came back, I tried getting back on Illarion but just couldn't. The game loads, and the SECOND I see my character, the game automatically closes with no error message or anything...

I tried rebooting my PC, re-installing Illa, etc... nothing's working. :s
Lawl u r b teh fawk'd.
/SAMP/tard.
Thane Godfrey

Post by Thane Godfrey »

Nevermind, it works now :s