C.O.W.S - Bulk Service & Auction House

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

C.O.W.S - Bulk Service & Auction House

Post by Juniper Onyx »

C.O.W.S. - Bulk Service and Auction House
Chester's Overstocked Wares Service

Bulk Service - Only for Guilds and Towns
Building projects require much time and resources. There is currently no one selling 'bulk' materials regularly. Why do all that yourself? Leverage your time! Starting now, there is a solution! C.O.W.S!

Prices:
Flat Rate Prices per 100 Items! 1, 3, 5, 18 or 20 silvers. Please allow 7 Dwarven days per thousand to complete.
1 Silver Category: Sand, Copper ore, Fruits, Fish, Pork, Pebbles, Boughs, Clay, Nails.

3 Silver Category: Coal Ore, Iron Ore, Copper Ingots, Logs/Boards (any), Bricks, Glass Ingots, Leather, Furs, Thread, Honey, Grain/Flour/Dough, Ash, Branches, Raw Stones

5 Silver Category: Iron Ingots, Bottles (any), Tools (any), Buckets, Stone Blocks.

25 Silver Category: Gold Nuggets.

27 Silver Category: Gold Ingots.

No Job is too big! No Payment is too big! Also, if we have it in stock, no waiting!

Only three Jobs at a time, first post, first serve! Guilds and Towns only please!
Current Jobs:
Job #1:
Done

Job#2:
Done

Job #3:
Done

Waiting List:
None

Completed Jobs - Please send a dove to arrange delivery! or meet me 1/2 hour before the weekly auction.
All Completed and Delivered!

Auction House - Open to the Public!
At the Glassworks Theater (Arena) each Dwarven Week ((Sundays 2pm CST/3pm EST/2000 Uhr GMT))

This week's Overstocked Auction Items! Winning bid gets Item!
TBA

~All Proceeds go to benefit the Dwarves of Goldburg and their projects

Buying Service - At the Glassworks Theater (Arena) each Dwarven Week immediately after the auction. ((Sundays 2pm CST ~ 9pm GMT))

We will buy any amount of wares we list, from anyone at 90% of our rates listed. Your extra resources can be turned into coin, and help speed up getting materials to guilds and towns! Prices are for each item.

1 Copper Category: Sand, Copper ore, Fruits, Fish, Pork, Pebbles, Boughs, Clay, Nails.

3 Copper Category: Coal Ore, Iron Ore, Copper Ingots, Logs/Boards (any), Bricks, Glass Ingots, Leather, Furs, Thread, Honey, Grain/Flour/Dough, Ash, Branches, Raw Stones.

5 Copper Category: Iron Ingots, Bottles (any), Raw Gems (any), Tools (any), Buckets, Stone Blocks.

7 Copper Category: Buckets of Dye, Cut Gems (any).

25 Copper Category: Gold Nuggets.

27 Copper Category: Gold Ingots.

Note~Citizens of Goldburg or Silverbrand recieve 100% price~

In Service,
~Chester Copperpot
Last edited by Juniper Onyx on Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:28 pm, edited 84 times in total.
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

500 Leather and Thread please.

Faladron Furnir.
Boindil

Post by Boindil »

Irmorom for Greeting

I would like to buy 5000 leather!

~Boindil Al'Ad Kàzár~
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

The three slots are taken and must be 'completed before more are posted.

Any and all Jobs must be in the form of a 'single' type of item please.

Keep watching, as soon as a slot opens up, feel free to post your job.

The items for auction will only be sold at and during the auction to the highest bidder. It could be a good Deal! You never know.

Thank you,
~Chester Copperpot
Silverwolf

Post by Silverwolf »

I would like to buy 1000 leather
Surian
Lexis Katarino

Post by Lexis Katarino »

I would like to buy 500 leather.

~Lexis Katarino
Smith
Knight of the Grey Rose~
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

What happens when you send one of Gobaith's greatest miners to the desert?

Miracles Happen!

Caelum's Job is complete. I am sifting it as I write this.

I have had some time to think between shovels of sand, and I didn't expect such a demand for Leather. I also realize that this could have drastic effects on the economy.

As of now, I am limiting these low 'prices' to only Guilds and Towns.
If you want to order bulk Items, support your local Guild or town, and ask them to place the order for you. Any extra fees are up to them, but I do not want to hurt the many individual craftsmen out there just trying to make the occasional robe or hammer. I am one too.

These Bulk rates are meant to help those with large projects that help many people, not just fill individual purses with coin. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

The people on the lists now will be honored, and auctions are open to all, but future Bulk orders should be only by Guilds and towns, it will help them, and that is the purpose.

Thank you,
~Chester Copperpot
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

I currently have 750 thread available for sale. Please send a dove if you are interested in purchasing this.
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Auction at the Arena (Soon to be "Glassworks Theater") will start in one dwarven Hour!

~Chester
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Need:
500 coal
500 iron

F
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

I have completed another job, for Faladron. The Jobs have moved up. I have updated the Job lists accordingly. Job #2 is almost completed with more than half collected already.

Thank you for your order governor. Half of the coal is already collected, and I forsee the rest being collected quickly.

I will try to complete Boindil's order as quickly as possible, while working on the other two jobs as well.

In Service,
~Chester
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Completed Jobs for Faladron and Lexis, as well as making progress on Boindil's and Surian's order. ((See First Post))

There are also new items for this week's auction!
All proceeds this week will go to the renovation of the Arena the next day.

In Service.
~Chester
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Delivered Lexis' order today.

Faladron, I hope to see you soon for your orders to be delivered.

The orders for Town of Trollsbane will be completed by tomorrow, and then I foresee the remaining two leather orders completed in a few days.

~Chester
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Chester, find me raw diamonds, and someone who can cut them.

F
Lexis Katarino

Post by Lexis Katarino »

Chester!

I would like to order:
100 raw blackstones
150 raw diamonds

If i see right, that should cost 12,5 silvers.

if you get 'em fast, i'll pay 15 maybe 20 silvers.

~Lexis
Shingo

Post by Shingo »

Fooser and Chester,

I can cut diamonds about half of the time sucessfully. Not sure if that is good enough, but if you find no one else.

Merri
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Fooser wrote:Chester, find me raw diamonds, and someone who can cut them.

F
Fooser,

Raw diamonds are easily found, but you didn't specify an amount. I shall have to honor Lexis' request before yours. Please specify amounts and type next time.

Sadly, I deal with mostly 'Raw' materials. To cut them, you shall need to hire a Gem Cutter. Support your local craftsmen.

Many thanks,
~Chester
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Then make it:
100 raw diamonds
100 leather

F
Rawn

Post by Rawn »

I would like to buy 200 thread

~Rawn~
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

The auction has been postponed to tomorrow. ((Sunday 2pm CST))

Your orders have been entered, except for Rawn.
Rawn, you'll need to arrange a Guild or Town make that order for you. I don't have the time for individual's orders. Guilds and Towns are organized to help the greater number of people, so they have priority here, sorry.

Town of Trollsbane needs to pick up three orders now. Fooser, please see me ASAP.

Faladron, you have two orders to get, also see me ASAP.

I am making progress with the current three orders and will have them completed soon.

Thank you,
~Chester
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

The Knighthood of Kallahorn would like to purchase 200 thread.

Thank you,
Julius Rothmna
Knight of Kallahorn
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Julius wrote:The Knighthood of Kallahorn would like to purchase 200 thread.

Thank you,
Julius Rothmna
Knight of Kallahorn
Julius,

For personal reasons, I do not recognize the existence of your Guild. The Knights of Gobaith have the true 'unbroken' line of succession from the original "Knights of Kallahorn". Your group is obviously an 'imposter' of the true Knights of Kallahorn a.k.a. Knights of Gobaith.

I have not found any proof of your 'guild' or any activity whatsoever at the old Kallahorn ruins. Your group is wanted in most 'civilized' parts of Gobaith, your 'castle' is in ruins, and I have little faith that it will survive the winter as an organized unit. I did not support the "Order of the Crimson Wolf", why would I support it under another name?

I'm sorry.....er.......no I'm not......

I just won't trade with thieves and bandits whose leader is supposedly 'dead'. It's obvious you lied about that too now.

"Not" in service (to you),
~Chester Copperpot
Lexis Katarino

Post by Lexis Katarino »

Hello!

Whats about branches and little branches((twigs? don't know the english word for: Zweige))

If you sell them, please tell me what they'll cost!

~Lexis Katarino
Knight of the Grey Rose
Smith~
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Dear Lexis,

Yes, we do sell them.

Boughs (Big Branches) are in the first Category (1 silver per 100), and Branches (Little Branches) are in the second Category (3 Silvers per 100) because they are harder to collect than the larger ones.

Thank you,
~Chester
Lexis Katarino

Post by Lexis Katarino »

Alright.

Than please 250 from each.

~Lexis Katarino
Knight of the Grey Rose
Smith~
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Lexis,

250 'Boughs' (Big Branches) are already in my storehouse and can be delivered immediately.

I will add you request for 'Branches' (small twigs) to the waiting list just like other orders.

Thank you for your order.

~Chester
Silverwolf

Post by Silverwolf »

'day Chester and you all from Goldburg,
I will order another 1000 iron ore to help to finance your projektas
Surian
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Thank you Surian. Your order is listed.

Faladron, Fooser, Lexis and Surian, you have orders completed. Please meet me prior to the auction at the Glassworks Theater (TrollsBane Arena) in one dwarven day to recieve them.

I have also added a new feature to our 'Auction". The reason is that I have had difficulty with completing orders this week due to ill health ((Baby's been sick)), but I am fine now. I apologize for the added delay to all who have orders.

To solve this in the future, I want to encourage newcomers and veterans alike to look in your depots, pull out any 'extra' resources (we have listed) you have no use for, and bring them down to the Arena. I will buy tham all for 90% of our listed price. No matter the amount, you'll get coin for them as long as I have coin available.

This will allow orders for the guilds and towns to be completed much faster, as well as providing an added source of coin for our many newcomers who often have trouble getting a start. It also cleans out those depots veterans!

Thank you.
~Chester
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Lexis and Fooser,

I am sorry, but I have had to cancel your orders for Raw Gems. Somehow the gods have taken away many of them and hid them deeper in the earth, making it almost impossible to collect the amounts you requested in a 'reasonable' amount of time.

Raw Gems are not vital to building projects anyway, so I will not offer those in bulk anymore, but I will continue to buy them and send doves to you both should I ever collect a 'sizable' amount.

Conversely, the Raw Stones found are plentiful at the moment, and I have therefore lowered it's value from 5 to 3 coppers each.

Again I apologize for the delay, but I have tried in vain to collect them and do not want you to wait weeks before delivery. I see no other alternative but to discontinue 'raw' gems as a 'bulk' resource.

In Service,
~Chester
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Chester, I am willing to pay for 1,000 raw stones if you are up for it.

F