PK! - evil pks

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Akilles

PK! - evil pks

Post by Akilles »

I was mining when a guy come and say "Are u new?".. i say "Yes kinda".. then he says "I will kill you!". I run and say "NO!". He runs after but i log.. i dont know his name or number :( i forgot to check..
Akilles

PK!

Post by Akilles »

Ok i know his number now!!!
Its: 13552!!!
He met me again and did more then half my hp in one hit!!
Plz bann him!
Anubis

PK!

Post by Anubis »

I hate halflings :angry:, when i was killing zombis an halfling trapt me with an wall :confused: but i maneged to get out and i killd him :biggrin: but then he askt an lizardmen with the number 18341 to kill me:angry:.
then he killd me just for fun:sad:!!!!
but i dont hate all halflings:)
Darkend Blade

PK!

Post by Darkend Blade »

Why don't you all train so that won't happen, its survival of fittest, the weak perish the strong survive. Thats the way nature is, that the way it should be.
Narak

PK!

Post by Narak »

This comment is stupid! Illarion is more than just fighting and harmless none-fighting people shouldn't get killed for no reason. This people who do the killing will fortunally be away with the e-mailaccountsystem.
Darkend Blade

PK!

Post by Darkend Blade »

stupid? thats your opinion, but answer me this, lets say you was a merchant, and you got mugged by a stronger one, and you have never trained once in your life, then would u regret that u never trained, i train almost everyday, cuz after i get this cursed demon outta me, i'll be able to do good for the city, sure i'd like a perfect little world where no one pk's but as long as their are newbies, there will always be pkers. Not saying newbies are bad, cause you all got to start somewhere. I was killed alot during my early silentgun days, so i know the struggle to keep alive when your in your youth. But if lets say the town gets attacked by demons and stuff, then how are you gonna stay alive if you don't train, in the end, we all gotta train, keep mine words in mind. And let the light guide you as it will guide.
Narak

PK!

Post by Narak »

I know many people that don't train and just run away when monster attack. We have got people like the Grey Rose for defending the town and such. I mean, in RL you don't train to shoot with a gun and take it, when terrorists go and capture the city in which you live. Its realistic that people run away or try NOT to get into trouble. I hope this does explain it more than before.
Darkend Blade

PK!

Post by Darkend Blade »

Your missing the point Narak, most people who run dies, or they get captured and tortured, sure the grey rose may be a great guild, i kno this, but i also know, when none are around but monsters, who will you run to then?
Inioch Hope

PK!

Post by Inioch Hope »

I agree that training is the number one thing that will save your life from a PK or a monster attack. But there are other ways. Diplomacy is my favorite. In the case of monster attacks if you can't fight run. Monsters in this game are quite stupied you see. There are many more things you can do to save your life in a bad situation. If you've got money try buying your safty from a PK and then get help and beat that money back out of the rotten Pk. Training is the best solution but it is not the only solution. And finaly don't be scared to get help from others if you need it.
Oh yes the most simple solution there is (but not the most roleplaying). Simply hit the Esc key to log out of the game then wait about 10 to 15 minutes and it sould be safe agian.

(Edited by Inioch Hope at 1:17 am on May 5, 2002)
Gurok

PK!

Post by Gurok »

If there is a pk, for sure now, not just a killer that actually has a reason, then run away, no really run away!  Then find someone who you can trust later on, such as myself.  We will deal with that person in our own way, my way being in orc fashon, which includes a LOT of pain and at least two free meals for me.  I know there are pk's that target just the new people and thats really sad.  They must have something lacking in their own lives that makes them want to pick on the inferior people on some online game.  Well to the true rpers here, which one day will be all of you, keep your head up.  We will one day be safe from those jerkies.  And everyone training as a fighter is most certainly not the anwer!  How many peple at the your local market (mall, grocery store) do you know that can whoop your butt if you try and take something?  Im thinking NONE.  So just ask somene who is a proven fighter to stand up for you, if they have any honor whatsoever they will.  As I will.
Lloyd

PK!

Post by Lloyd »

note:
the people losing the argument use
"u" and bad grammer...
Guardian Angel

PK!

Post by Guardian Angel »

You realize that you didn't start your sentence with a capital letter and that "grammer" is spelled grammar.
Gurok

PK!

Post by Gurok »

I do love irony.  How funny is that? :)
Darkend Blade

PK!

Post by Darkend Blade »

You have my blade, but you must promise your loyatly to the four and we'll protect thee.
Darkend Blade

PK!

Post by Darkend Blade »

Ok the four is dead, but, i see your point. The new one's can't better themselves if they keep dying of pkers. There's getting to be too many pkers on here. I say we all kill them. 19619 is one of them that may of killed some of you. He's also known as xixao. He killed my friend 3 times yesterday, i want revenge. So if you all help me, i shall do the same for you all.
Caranthir the great

PK!

Post by Caranthir the great »

Keep the char's separated..
Darkend Blade

PK!

Post by Darkend Blade »

What?!? I'm talking about my friend. Still his head is mine. He's killed many people. And it will end this day.
Caranthir the great

PK!

Post by Caranthir the great »

"19619 is one of them that may of killed some of you. He's also known as xixao."
this is the friend of yours?
Narak

PK!

Post by Narak »

I think same as Gurok in this point. Training is no solution. You don't really lose much by getting killed now, skills are very easy to gain at the moment.
Darkend Blade

PK!

Post by Darkend Blade »

That creature can gain no allegience from me. 19619 deserves to pay for his crimes.
Gurok

PK!

Post by Gurok »

Caranthir what Darkend Blade was saying is that 19619 is also known as xixao, its that #character's name and that he is the pk in question.
Darkend Blade

PK!

Post by Darkend Blade »

Gurok, xixao hath dissapeared and as i hear it he was killed alot of times, though me and that creature had difficulties i pity it. Even tho he killed my friend 3 times. He didn't deserve to die a multiple death. That my friend is the only thing worse then pking. But i doubt its him now. I believe their is another. One among us though he keeps himself secret. I have my suspicisions but i never tell my assumptions for i don't want to sound like i distrust. But i do have suspisions.
Satch

PK!

Post by Satch »

Ok Blade.
After reading this forum I had an idea. Anyone who wants to get pkers email me dude9233@yahoo.com we will start a guild. a guild so mighty it will be known everywhere. We will kill pkers. Anyone who wants to join email me dude9233@yahoo.com
Wegdrodel

PK!

Post by Wegdrodel »

Umm, a guild is an ingameorganisation. As long as Pking is OOC, what it is, is it against the rules to make a a guild which is based on that. You can maybe do a guild which is against murderers and thiefs and give fair punishments. But for this is already the Order and the Knightorder. You should maybe head to join them.
Setherioth

PK!

Post by Setherioth »

Satch, what you're proposing is open war on the streets. I think we must have a better way to deal with PKer's then a group of people who walk around town killing people who are accused of being PK's. And do you plan to kill them once? Or kill them repeatly everytime you see them until they don't show up in town anymore. And besides, a lot of people are fasly accused of being a PK, when somebody hears shord clashes, walks over to investigate, and sees to people one dead. He then proceeds to urn through town yelling pk and the number when he has no idea what they were doing. Maybe they were training and there was an accident. or maybe it was a duel to the death both had agreed upon. Or maybe the other person had stole something. people get all hot-headed and do things without knowing the facts.
Satch

PK!

Post by Satch »

oops i made a mistake sorry
Ney'Tara

PK!

Post by Ney'Tara »

Nevertheless, the idea is good, I think we should, somehow, make it noticed that PK'ing is a serious problem. Perhaps a petition, perhaps some OOC notification to players, or something else.
Chyan Guo Messenger

PK!

Post by Chyan Guo Messenger »

something needs to be done about the "snipers"

location of the cross is visited by mummys sometimes and poor people gets killed over and over at the cross. Then the building or inside the library you can shoot outside to do the same effect to those who just died.
Ifrit

PK!

Post by Ifrit »

it s a bad idea i myself was accused of pking and stealing twice yesterday i don't know about the killings but the items just dissapeared it hapens if they are on the ground for a while
Chyan Guo Messenger

PK!

Post by Chyan Guo Messenger »

i think people needs to be more aware...
skirmishes happen sometimes over stupid things......
i didnt care when someone took my long axe that i droped when i couldnt carry anymore..
why would someone bite his head off for taking ores, or sickles???
sure, you can... "stop" him, but most just looks at it as a free chance to kill someone i feel...

(Edited by Chyan Guo Messenger at 7:19 pm on July 18, 2002)