A call for help

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

HolyKnight

A call for help

Post by HolyKnight »

To the noble people of Gobaith,

My name is Eli Travinus, three days ago my one true love and finacee was taken from me with a post of ransom displayed upon the boards. I am not a rich man and the kidnapper demanded 500 silvers, I do not know what else to do then to ask the people that know me to help during this time of crisis. I do not know the kidnappers name or even where my love was kidnapped from. Please if there is any information or charity please post here or send me a dove.

*the signature is shaky but legible*

Eli Travinus

*A parchment is attached underneath with Shena's handwriting*

An die großzügigen Leute auf Gobaith,

Mein Name ist Eli Travinus. Vor drei Tagen wurde meine wahre Liebe und Verlobte von mir getrennt. Es wurde eine Lösegeldforderung am Brett hinterlassen. Ich bin kein reicher Mann und der Kidnapper verlangt 500 Silberstücke. Ich weiss nicht was ich sonst noch tun soll, außer in dieser schweren Zeit, die Leute um hilfe zu bitten, die mich kennen. Ich weiss weder den Namen des Kidnappers, noch wo meine verlobte gekidnapped wurde. Bitte, sollte jemand Informationen haben, oder mir helfen wollen, schickt mir eine Nachricht oder hinterlasst eine Nachricht hier.
Last edited by HolyKnight on Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lexis Katarino

Post by Lexis Katarino »

Wenn irh dies auch in der alten Sprache verfassen würdet, wüsste ich eventuell worum es geht und könnte dabei helfen.

~unsigniert~
Calenleia

Post by Calenleia »

Seine Verlobte wurde entführt.
Er ist kein reicher Mann und braucht HIlfe.

Er kennt weder den Namen noch wo die ENtführer sich aufhalten.

Wer ihn unterstützen will oder etwas beitragen kann zur <Lösung, sollte hier eine Nachricht hinterlassen oder im eine Taube schicken...

Anmerkung von Mir: Die Verlobte ist schwanger... man sollte helfen, wenn man kann...

CAL
Lexis Katarino

Post by Lexis Katarino »

Dann tut dieses doch...

~unsigniert~
Silverwolf

Post by Silverwolf »

I will help you with 10 Silvers. More I can't pay, I'm sorry. Come to Silverbrand, there you will get an armor, maybe thiscriminal will fight against you.
Surian Silverbeard
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Juliana stops to read the board then taking a dagger from her boot, she carves just one letter "J" in the parchment before walking on.
Elsi

Post by Elsi »

Eli, I'm sorry I don't have more, but I've got a few silver I can give to you.
I'll look for you in town.

~Buddil Silvers
Gildon de Vymont

Post by Gildon de Vymont »

Eli,

I understand the pain and suffering you are going through, so I wish to donate 70 silvers to the finding of your fiancee. Wherever I could meet you is fine.

-Gildon de Vymont
Konrad Knox

Post by Konrad Knox »

Eli Travinus, whoever this is, do not give up. We must find them and kill them. Otherwise this person will try it again, if he sees he can make money by kidnapping.
You have both my blades on this to support you.

Come see me and I will give you 100 silver - my entire personal fund.
Also, if you decide to go in persuit of the villain, count on my help at any time.

}~Konrad Knox~>