The Knighthood of Eastmark

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

On this day, Irmas, day 2, the Knighthood have Kallahorn will start a new era. We have included a new branch within the Knighthood, the Arcanum Secuutus. This new branch will introuduce new mages and aspiring ones into the Knighthood as well as distinguished ones (example: Seregon.).

Due to this recent change, two strong mages have joined our cause. Seregon, one of the greatest and most reknown mages on the isle, a man of great virtue and prestige, his Arcane Arts almost outmatched on the isle has joined our Order as a Grandmaster Magus.

Also, Nihilath Atrophitus has joined the Knighthood as the second Grandmaster Magus. The very same as above can be said about this man, his skills with a wand surpressing even the greatest fighter.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

The Knighthood of Kallahorn will now ask that all pages send a dove to me, Julius Rothman, for a small task to gather resources and a small training task. Send a dove for your personal task. If you are unable to do the task for personal reasons or you are in need of the required tools to do the job then please tell me that in the dove.

Also, in the next meeting ((18:00 GMT Sunday 2:00 eastern standard time US)) we'll be having a small tournament involving all the members. The winner of the page tournament shall face the winner of the Squire tournament and so on. Each winner will recieve a prize. Of course, this tournament can only happen if all members show up. We expect for most of the members to show up for this tournament and meeting.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Julius

Post by Julius »

The donation drive/page tasks have been a major success. Giving the members something to do and restocking the supply of the Knighthood. We should be able to commence building in a short time, so more tasks should be available to the Pages and Squires that wish to do more tasks. The ones listed below have done tasks and the number of the item they donated is besides there name.
  • - Page Caranthir Elanter Donation: 1000 sand
    - Page Ubbiwak Donation: 40 silvers
    - Page Rawn Donation: 213 iron, 223 coal, and 50 bricks
    - Page Edward von Ulrich Donation: 15 silvers, 500 apple logs, 500 bricks
    - Page Wolf Donation: 30 silvers
Though that is only five of the relativily large number of pages, we are expecting more tasks completed within the coming days. Once they are finished, they will be added to the list above.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Julius

Post by Julius »

Today, the Knighthood of Kallahorn has developed yet again and made a new law. We have integrated a more advanced system of Knighthood ranking and grouping of members. The ideals of this group system, the groups, and the first tasks that the Knights will partake will be posted below. If there any questions about the information provided below, please send a dove my way.

Each Squire receives under his command a few pages that he has the duty to train and look after. He will prepare these members for the Squire exam. He will also supply the members of the group with supplies. The leader of the groups will send a dove to a Knight for equipment needs and they will make sure these quotas are finished. Knights are outside leaders, being able to step in and veto any order by a group leader.

There are currently four groups of pages led by Squires. Two groups of five pages led by two separate pages, and two groups of four pages. Each Squire is given the choice of giving a name to the group that they are given. The groups are listed below

Group name: Vacant
Group Leader: Frederic Deuce Gretchen, Squire Drathe Blue
Group Knight: Sir Julius Rothman (Current leader of the group because of obvious complications with Sir Deuce.), Sir Dain Laiden, Sir Dominic Fisher
Group Members: Page Wolf, Page Caranthir Elanter, Page Tyderious, Page Ubbiwak, Page Mattin Dogain
Current Group Task: Investigate the current situation of the mage Pellandria in the town of Trolls Bane. Help in the capture of the aforementioned individual as well. Choose a group name.

Group Name: Vacant
Group Leader: Squire Faladron
Group Knight: Sir Julius Rothman, Sir Dain Laiden, Sir Dominic Fisher
Group Members: Edward von Ulrich, Page Colin Smalls, Page Mathanial Caine, Page Rawn, Page Metir da Dague
Current Group Task: Improve relations with foreign rule. Grey Rose as an example. Choose a group name.

Group Leader: Squire Starling, Squire Evan Ross
Group Knight: Sir Julius Rothman, Sir Dain Laiden, Sir Dominic Fisher
Group Members: Page Tom Rapheal Wolf, Page Shingo, Page Letia, Page Enathron Qualinesti
Current Group Task: Train yourselves accordingly. Choose a group name.

Group Leader: Vacant
Group Knight: Dominic Fisher
Group Members: Undecided
Current Group Task: Speak to me so that we decide on what to do with this group. Choose a group name

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Last edited by Julius on Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

I'm overwhelmed at this gesture of giving me a group with nobody in it to control. I mean, that doesn't make absolutely no sense at all! Thankyou Julius.

~Dom Fisher
~Senator of Caelum
~Banned from Grey Rose
~Alleged killer of Siltaris
~Killer of monsters
~Cutter of trees
~Fisher of fish
~Drinker of water
~Eater of food
~Breather of air
~Leader of Kallahorn group

PS. I have placed my titles in order of importance.
Tinya

Post by Tinya »

Letia pins a note on the board

Oi wish to resign.

The signature barely legible is written quicky

Letia
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

All pages in the group shall send me a dove to discuss further moves.

Faladron
Julius

Post by Julius »

((This a dove issued to all members of Kallahorn and members of Kallahorn only. Of course, knowing Julius the girls involved with him probably received this dove as well. :P Please refrain from answering to it with members that are not in Kallahorn because unless there is a valid rp reason, there would be no way that they could view the message. Thank you. ))

Dear members of the Knighthood,

This my official farewell address to the Knighthood of Kallahorn for a very short period of time. In the following letter I shall disclose information pertaining to current events, managing of the Knighthood, and other necessities that could arise in my absence. I shall write from my heart with a shaky hand, nothing more.

The Knighthood has grown quiet in the past days. The wind that some of our members stir in Trolls Bane only brushes the dust from our unfinished pages. Although I have stressed numerous times that I am not the sole leader of Kallahorn, I still take it upon myself to use the fifty percent in which I am entitled to lead with the best of my abilities.

When I am gone, sons and daughters of Kallahorn, I hope that I come back to a intact foundation. The same foundation that I left it as. The dishonorable Knights of Gobaith will offer you money to perhaps leave the Knighthood. You made a commitment when you looked at me and said "Julius, you have my blade,". If you wish to leave the Knighthood, then do so. No one is stopping you from doing so with a just reason. But if it is for a bribe, I swear on Malachin's arse that you will be hunted down and hung by the Kallahorn ruin. If it is money you are in need of, then I shall supply it and match any offer anyone offers you.

More matters are up to be discussed on the Knighthood and the election. The Knighthood of Gobaith must not gain a advantage on us by winning the election. I cannot stress this enough. If they are to win, the Knighthood of Kallahorn will be hunted and banned, and frankly I do not wish to make Trolls Bane a bloody mess. All members of Kallahorn that are citizens may vote for who they wish, but Kallahorn shall officially endorse Governor Fooser and our own page, Colin Smalls. We ask that if you have to choose, to sway your votes there way.

There are many means in which we can keep the Knighthood of Gobaith from gaining control of the Town of Trolls Bane. Remember, the two main reasons in which we do not want them to lead the town is because: A) We were basically denied the right to even have one of our Knights run and B) It would cost the Knighthood of Kallahorn dearly as outlined above. As I've stated, we must try to change the swing of votes, for we know that the Knighthood members of the rival order will vote for Sir Jorokar. Also, we must threaten and "rape" there campaign as much as possible.

The battle of words and simple teasing ends there, members. I've spoken to Dain, if Jorokar wins the election it will not be words that we fight with but our blades. That is why it is important to be battle ready. Polish your blades, ready your axes, and repair your body armor. Wait for me for when I come back, I shall come back with a vengeance. Once I step from that ship and touch the settlement of Gobaith, I will be ready for war. However, if Fooser is to win, simply go about your business as usual and be ready for a new ranking position within the Knighthood. If we do attack and win the war, we shall make sure to implant a new government in Trolls Bane. Not channeling money from Trolls Bane.

The question I ask myself everyday that I wake is, how am I to boost the morale of the men of Kallahorn? How am I to make these men love to wear the banner and purple colors of Kallahorn? It is hard to speak now on the matter. It's the worst possible time to have family matters in Salkamaer. However, I will and have made a parchment here that should outline all you need know. You are in a time of need? The forces of Gobaith are crushing down around you and you have no other place to go? Pull this message from your pocket and skim over my shaky handwriting and unleash the fury of Kallahorn upon your enemies.

Morale is something that is important for any organziation. When I return, I will make it my top responsibility as co - leader of Kallahorn to lift morale and make the Knighthood more active. However, when I am gone I plead that you do not attack anyone in town and abide by there rules. As I said though, if Jorokar is to win the election you have the permission to attack any Knight of Gobaith. Though, please show the enemy mercy. There are a few in there order that I hope you do not attempt to attack unless they provoke or attack you. Keunthus for example.

We are currently in need of one to oversee the Knighthood of Kallahorn while I am away. Dain, of course is on the isle still, however I think he is still in need of help. A joint leadership is always the strongest leadership in my eyes. We need someone to step up and act as Chancellor of the Knighthood. This person will organize events, accept new members, and take orders for equipment. This person will be - Faladron Furnir with the acceptance of both Faladron and Dain. If Faladron doesn't accept, it will be of course, up to Dain on who becomes the Chancellor

Because of these turbulent times, I think now is the most important time of any to resharpen your skills with a blade. There are a few training techniques in which I will leave with the Chancellor if anyone is interested. These techniques should make you advance in your skill with a blade far faster then anything you've ever tried. Just be patient, the Knighthood of Kallahorn is only barely a dwarven month old and we already boost the numbers of a small town.

Doves may still find me while I am away. If something is to occur that is of ought most importance, I shall be on a boat heading for the isle of Gobaith within minutes. I am still here in spirit, Knights of Kallahorn. I will assist you in anyway I can. Just don't leave me, stay low, do as I outlined and wait out my return. For when I do return, The Knighthood of Kallahorn will not only usher in even more members and ideals but we shall also become the strongest force on the entire isle. Perhaps even the strongest force ever to make it's self known on this isle. And that, Kallahorn, is a promise.

And do not fear the situation of losing. If the Knighthood of Kallahorn is overtaken by a outside force, when I return you know exactly what will happen. The attacker's daughters won't even be spared. Evan Ross is also banned from the Knighthood of Kallahorn from this moment forward for dealing with the enemies.

I will depart for the mainland later this dwarven night. However, for a few dwarven hours I will be at the shop, answering your questions and supplying you with new equipment if it is a dire need.

Thank you and farewell,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin

((I'll be gone for a couple of days. Dunno, maybe 4 days - 1 week. Sorries. ))
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Greetings,

Rugh'to's behavior the past weeks has been well documented:
ltgmkay wrote:Yes i hear Sir Altrix and Chester Copperpot pursued him into the mountains but Chester had to get back to town or something so Altrix continued the hunt and dualed Rugh'to. Then Rugh'to threatened to unleash the orc hordes on the town.

Jonathan Cain,
Recruit of the town guard
Juniper Onyx wrote:Aye! After we chased Rugh'toh out of town, he lead us into the mountains and we were ambushed by a Stone Golem. We barely defeated it, but Rugh'toh got away. Altrix stayed to find him.

He was chasing and disturbing several people of Trollsbane this morning, even trying to eat one. I initially stopped him and diverted his attention, but was then joined by an elf and Altrix as we encouraged the Orc to go elsewhere. Typically, He chose to fight instead.

~Chester Copperpot
bdgdkay wrote:Aye, What Chester said is true, i had just woken up and saw the orc and some others fighting, we chased him, but he brought us past a golem. We fought and killed it. At this point, Chester had to rest, and I went on to hunt Rugh'toh. i soon found him and dueled him. The duel was nothing spectacular, it was more of a masacre. He lost with no questions asked.
But, after the duel was over, he told me he would send his hoarde of orcs out to slay all peaopl in town. Some may say that the threat is nothing to worry about, but i know orcs, while many of them are... idiots, they have one thing that they all care about, saving 'face'. Through this duel, he lost all 'face' by the fact he started the fight and lost without a chance of winning. The only way he can regain this lost 'face' is by proving himself in ways of combat. He chose to do this by making the town from which i am suffer. I believe all the guard should keep their eyes open at all time or, we may end up regretting it in the long run.

Signed,
Altrix
Guard of TrollsBane
Page of the Knights of Gobaith
And that is only one incident, and doesn't include the fact that the orc robbed me, and probably others. I expect their name to be off your member list, or I will assume you advocate such behavior.

F
Julius

Post by Julius »

His name was taken from the Knighthood list, Governor Fooser. However, it must be known that the tactics you used in how you did this procedure of telling not only me but the entire isle was shady at best. I was away from the isle so therefore, messages such as above were tarnishing and obsolete. I suppose I should just look over this one for now, Fooser.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Julius

Post by Julius »

Greetings members of Kallahorn,

It seems that I have come back to a intact Knighthood. For this, I thank you. However, as I promised I have come back with a ship full of the needed power to make us more active. A few new members have followed me from Salkamaer, a few of which will be listed shortly.

Francis Lane, a man of great honor and a private diplomat and fighter of my family has joined the Knighthood as a page. Please welcome him into the Knighthood with open arms.

Alexander Geoffrey has also joined the Knighthood as a page. He'll support our cause as he has supported our family for a long period of time.

Cahir Rothman has also returned on to the isle, following me on my latest trip. He'll start out as a page as well, already pledging and taking the oath of the Knighthood.

There are at least three other men and women that will be hidden for now until a designated period of time.

On a side note, Page Caranthir Elanter has been promoted from page to a Squire. This procedure is of course not thorough until we meet together and have the ceremonial squiring.

We've also implanted a new system for members of the Knighthood. All pages, squires, and Knights should speak to either Dain or I for this following announcement. All members will be forced to wear tunics and rings in a certain color depending on there rank.

Pages - Emerald rings with a green cape, Kallahorn crest in middle.

Squires - Diamond rings with white cape, Kallahorn crest in middle.

Knights - Ruby rings with red cape, Kallahorn crest in middle.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

I apologize for my unannounced leave during the last few weeks. I was unable to receive doves addressed to me.

As for Julius' writing above, you are not forced to wear the uniform of Kallahorn, more required in order to preserve the spirit of Kallahorn. Additionally, this helps needy people to identify you so that they may better seek aide in their present ailment. Also, may the uniform be a reminder to your calling as a knight. In time of doubt, look upon your crest.

~Dain~Laiden~
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

Ichus Zmorl, a local tailor in Trollsbane has received a sketch of the knighthood crest and has already made both capes and tunics for myself,
for an affordable price aswell.

Other members should seek him out for their tailoring needs, or if the tunics are to be bought in bulk by the knights, perhaps they should contact him to negotiate a contract so he can supply them.

He works swift and I was very satisfied with the quality the wares turned out.

Faladron Furnir
Rhyel Lester

Post by Rhyel Lester »

So now in addition to being fat, you wear tacky clothes too? Incidentally, is the chosen color red to conceal blood on your clothes when you get stabbed?

~unsigned*
Julius

Post by Julius »

Dain wrote:I apologize for my unannounced leave during the last few weeks. I was unable to receive doves addressed to me.

As for Julius' writing above, you are not forced to wear the uniform of Kallahorn, more required in order to preserve the spirit of Kallahorn. Additionally, this helps needy people to identify you so that they may better seek aide in their present ailment. Also, may the uniform be a reminder to your calling as a knight. In time of doubt, look upon your crest.

~Dain~Laiden~
Aye, aye. Excuse my wording in that sentence. You will not be forced to wear anything at all. However, it would be a nice gesture to wear clothing such as this while in peace time, in other words when you are not fully dawned in armor.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn

((Um.. yeah.. can you please refrain from that for the last smiling time? No more random little remarks. For the 500th time. Thanks.))
Julius

Post by Julius »

On this day, The Knighthood of Kallahorn has repaired the Kallahorn Keep. Dain Laiden was the sole leader of the building project so all praise should be directed his way. The Keep looks amazing and I'd advise all members to check out the new look of our soon to be large fortress as soon as possible.

Also, on this day The Knighthood of Kallahorn has accepted a few new members into the Knighthood. Mikko Dunvane, a mercenary of the common land has joined the Knighthood as a page. Roy Rothman has also been accepted within the Knighthood, serving under me personally. He'll be sure to show up to the next meeting by my side. Even more, Sir Arcia of Tol Vanima, a very adept fighter and man of great intelluct has joined the Knighthood, not as a page, but as a simple advisor on the isle of Vanima. Wish them all luck in there paths.

In the next meeting ((18:00 GMT Sunday 2:00 eastern standard time US)) we'll be having a small tournament involving all the members. The winner of the page tournament shall face the winner of the Squire tournament and so on. Each winner will recieve a prize. Of course, this tournament can only happen if all members show up. We expect for most of the members to show up for this tournament and meeting. We'll be attempting this yet again. We'll be having this every week for now on during the meetings. The time is subject to change.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

After several lengthy conversations with Julius and a dove dropping dead from to much work i am announcing that i have joined the knighthood of Kallahorn

Jonathan Cain

((ha ha i said it first julius!))
Julius

Post by Julius »

Sir Jonathan Cain, former recruit of the Town Guard has joined the Knighthood as a page. Please wish him luck in his path to serve the Knighthood.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

I was just wondering.... what do you need all the construction supplies for? I hope its for Kallahorn Castle or whatever we are calling it because i stopped by on my way to the graveyard and was dissapointed by the size\interior.

The new page,
Jonathan Cain
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

pierces a dagger through a piece of parchment, pinning it to an interior wall

Dain, I need to see to you.

Starling
Keunthus

Post by Keunthus »

To the Knights of Kallahorn, and all its members. There has been threats of war if sir Jorokar Sladrir wins the election. Now, sir Jorokar has won the election. I, and among me many others, realise that a war would truly be tragic. While I have not met everyone in your order, many of those I have met are honorable men. Therefore, I hope that you can be persuaded to do your best to prevent the war. Make dialogue with sir Jorokar Sladrir, and you will find that he is an honorable and reasonable man. War is not needed.

May your honor never break.

//Keunthus
Page of the Knights of Gobaith
Town Guard of Troll's Bane
Gregory Hardcast

Post by Gregory Hardcast »

I reguest a meeting with Sir Julius Rothman. It is urgent.

Gregory Hardcast.
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

I Jonathan Cain hereby resign from the Knighthood of Kallahorn because Julius broke an agreement that i made to him by declaring war on Troll's Bane.

Jonathan Cain,
Proud Citizen of Troll's Bane.
Goldburg

Post by Goldburg »

~A dark colored Hawk arrives carrying an official scroll sealed with a wax image of a Griffin clawing upon the Copper Mountains~

~Declaration of War~

In Response to continued aggression by members of the Knighthood of Kallahorn and the official Declaration of War upon our ally the "Town of TrollsBane", we the fair Dwarves of Goldburg hereby declare immediate hostilities upon any and all members of the "Knighthood of Kallahorn".

Conditions of Peace:
Immediate Negotiation of Peace with the "Town of TrollsBane"
Immediate compensation to victims of aggression.

Consequences of War:
When victory is obtained, by this declaration we hereby lay claim upon the "Keep" and lands of Kallahorn in perpetuity against all other claims. The "Keep" shall be destroyed, the soil salted and all memory of the "Knights of Kallahorn" shall be erased from mortal memory.

Rules of Engagement:
Goldburg shall take the field side by side with it's friends of TrollsBane, any and all aid shall be provided to them, and members of Kallahorn shall be attacked anywhere but upon recognized Neutral Territory with any and all weapons at our disposal.

May Irmorom have mercy upon your souls!

Signed,
~Chester Copperpot, Chief of Goldburg
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

War was not decided by the council of Kallahorn. Kallahorn is not at war with Troll's Bane the declaration does not stand. As of now Kallahorn has no hostilities with Troll's Bane. Select members may be another story. Further, Kallahorn seeks council with the leaders of Troll's Bane.

~Dain~Laiden~
Goldburg

Post by Goldburg »

~A dark colored Hawk arrives carrying an official scroll sealed with a wax image of a Griffin clawing upon the Copper Mountains~

~Temporary Cessation of Hostilities~

In Response to your Leader "Dain Laden's" request to discuss Peace with TrollsBane, we hereby inform you that we shall cease all hostilities during the time of 'active' and 'productive' Peace discussions with TrollsBane.

I have ordered my Dwarves not to attack Kallahorn members during this time.

However, should Peace not be obtained, or your intentions insincere for whatever reason, open Hostilities shall continue as per our Declaration and Treaty in defense of Trollsbane.

Signed,
Goldburg

Post by Goldburg »

~A Hawk drops a simple note to Kallahorn~

The war continues by your hand Dain. Never again shall anyone consider your words any more truthful than those of a Rothman.

CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

*The message is removed.*
Last edited by CJK on Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

I hereby leave Kallahorn but not my claims to the land.

Starling and Wolf also leave.

~Dain~Laiden~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Stop the ambushes.

~W.E~