The Knighthood of Eastmark

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

But others were wittnesses of the murder of Siltaris and have seen them.

~unsigned
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

This is said, sure, but yet it seems they aren't very accountable witnesses when after all this time I'm still accused and banned in four lands for the murder of Siltaris, a crime I clearly didn't commit despite the correct claims elsewhere. Besides, did noone pay attention to when Aeridor Isthil admitted the crime and the participants (Which did not include me, surprisingly enough) and served a few years' jail sentence?

Seems ridiculous that these witness accounts are still accountable when they're so obviously flawed.

~W.E~
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Fooser, you will not receive any members of Kallahorn to jail or punish in any way. An attack on them will be considered an act of war against Kallahorn. If you have clear validity and truthful witnesses, which are spoken to by myself and the other knights, then I will aide in bringing the members of Kallahorn accused to you.

I'm surprised so many turned to the path of my mistress.

~Dain~Laiden~

((The post a couple above that was made...we do NOT want one or two line responses from non-members on this topic. It WAS said earlier in this topic. So no more of that please. Thank you.))
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Dain,

Out of curiousity, theoretically, if a member of Kallahorn did break a law in Bane, would Kallahorn hand over their member for punishment? Would it not be in the knighthoods best interest to hand over a member who broke the law? I would think it to be counter productive attempting to enforce laws, keeping the peace and justice in a town when at the same time you refuse to hand over a member if they say, attacked a guard. It is simply my curiousity on your stance if these events were to arise.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Knight of Gobaith
Warrior of Bragon

((Sorry, I know, not in the guild. But I am dying to have this answered as it is a valid question I would hope.))
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Dantagon, I suggest you read over Kallahorn's rules and laws before writing rubbish.

Do you think if Fooser was concerned with Siltaris' death he would at least get the so-called-witnesses name's right? Clearly this is an attack on Kallahorn, not a mission of justice. The damned idiot Fooser even attacked Bane with myself, Caelum and countless others in order to put down Siltaris' rule. He had the intention of shedding blood that day, I imagine even Siltaris' blood if she wasn't killed by some one else. He is by far the largest hypocrite that has ever been on Gobaith. That is unless, he is lying to and deceiving the people of Bane in order to make himself look better.

I will restate this:

No member of Kallahorn will be imprisoned or punished for the death or anything concerning Siltaris without it being seen as an act of war.

~Dain~Laiden~
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

And Julius seemed ready to shed blood in her defense and against you, now you work with him, and he doesn't seem to care about it now. So what's your point?

Personally, I let the issue go many days ago, but a new complaint was brought, in which there was verbal translations going on, so that is why there is confusion over who said what, not out of lack of care on my part.

F
Executor

Post by Executor »

Neither of your "witnesses" were there when we killed Siltaris in self defence, Fooser... I have already spent nearly two years in prison for this so called crime, however if the TB gouverment now finds me innocent, and claim that someone else should have been imprisoned in my place I will gladly accept an apology, and a compensation...

~Aeridor Isthil~
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Due to the recent happenings in Trolls Bane and the recent defenses set up against a supposedly agressive order such as ours, we ask that all members steer clear of Trolls Bane for a short while until things boil over. It would be best if you only enter Trolls Bane armed and in need of supplies. Spend your time training, not dealing with idiots of isle. A dove as stated before, can always find me and a Knight if you are in need of anything.

Be ready Knights,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

On this day, the 15th of Bras, year 24, the Knighthood of Kallahorn has sufferred a great loss. Julius Rothman, Knight of Kallahorn, has perished in a training accident. I tried to revive his broken form to no avail and witnessed a truly sad event in our history.

Though I have no authority to declare this, a funeral service should be held and his body buried at the ruin of Kallahorn. A dove will find me if anyone has questions on this horrific event.

Starling
Squire of Kallahorn
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Oh good, that means the criteria of the contract of alliance is broken and so is the alliance between Caelum and Kallahorn. After this recent display we have seen Julius's intentions and therefore we have no intention of renewing the alliance. Caelum separates from all affairs to do with Kallahorn and does not support it in any battle that may come and no longer has anything to do with them.

Oh, and Cherga rest him and all that.

~W.E~
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

I, Carnelian, of Salkamar have been appointed to the rank of Chancellor for the Knighthood. I will cordinate events with the compliance of the other knights for a short while until we find a active member that can do such things.

The funeral for Julius Rothman will be held at on the same date as the last Kallahorn meeting but this time it excludes all but Kallahorn members.

Carnelian
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Because of the recent events involving Kallahorn I am taking temporary leadership over the knighthood.

In light of these recent events temporary measures will also need to be taken. These new(temporary) rules are in effect as of now:

-Respect to all is demanded. If you are insulted do your best to resolve the issue with words. Violence is always the last way to solve an issue. If you are offended or have a blade drawn on you, you may either ignore it, walk away or attempt to peacefully resolve the issue.

-When in a land you must respect it's laws unless the law refers/leads to your unjust arrest.

Breaking these rules will lead to the immediate removal of the offender from the knighthood.

We are not going to war regardless of what you may have heard. As of now we are striving for self-betterment within the knighthood and peace.

I understand many of you have been wrongly incriminated in the past and present. Please seek to resolve the issue peacefully; come to me for guidance and or help.

~Dain~Laiden~
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

It seems that Starling has comitted a murder and tried to cover it up with the words "training accident." I always knew she was ambitious, a little too ambitious. She should be removed from the knighthood immediately, it is a disgrace.

~unsigned
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

Id like to join this little group.

'Wolf'.
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Well Wolf, you would of course need to meet with us in person. I am normally around Bane. Also try to reach my by dove if you wish it.

~Dain~Laiden~
Julius

Post by Julius »

Wolf, a former member of the old Crimson Wolf, has joined the Knighthood of Kallahorn as a page. Wish him luck.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Julius

Post by Julius »

Due to his ressurance and recent activity, Shingo has been readmitted to the Knighthood of Kallahorn based on his rank in the old Crimson Wolf.

Also, a meeting will be held in one dwarven day at the Kallahorn ruin. It will be begin at ((Tomurrow at 19:00 GMT 2PM EST April 13 )). All members are expected to come. Anyone that is interested in joining are welcomed to come as well. The meeting is also open to all those that wish to ask questions. Directions are below.

A crude map is drawn below.

Also, the Knighthood of Kallahorn in the upcoming days will revise the Roster a bit and add a new section into the Order. Crafters and smiths, farmers and druids can now join the Knighthood and work for us with pay.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

I have conditionally accepted Edward von Ulrich as a page. I await the final word of the knights on the matter.

Squire Starling
Julius

Post by Julius »

Today, with the help of Faladron Furnir, we translated the second parchment of Kallahorn into the old language. We hope that this will make the current members of the old, and future ones and alliances feel at home when dealing with our Knighthood. Eventually, we will appoint a official diplomat of the old language. Rawn is one of the canidates for this position.

Also, Edward von Ulrich has been appointed as a page, accepted by Starling.

Drathe Blue, a Former guard, who served many months and perhaps years in the guard has been appointed to his new rank of Squire. We hope to see more changes within the upcoming days.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

To our new members, feel welcome. I look forward to seeing you all in a couple of days. This is a reminder of the meeting at ((Tomurrow at 19:00 GMT 2PM EST April 13 )).

~Dain~Laiden~
Julius

Post by Julius »

Mertir da Dague, a strong warrior and expert with the use of rapiers, has joined the Knighthood as a page. Wish him luck.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

We had a small turn out at this last meeting compared to the large amount of members we currently have. Regardless, we still had many important topics discussed.

-Armory
Any donations to the armory can be given to me. If you require armor or weapons, let me know and we will get you something. How much you get depends on the size of the armory.

-Donations
Any coins you want to donate can be given to myself or Sir Julius. The coins will go to building projects as well as the armory. Resources for building are also encouraged.

-Building
The topic of building in Kallahorn was discussed lightly. Hopefully we will be able to build soon.

-Training
A fair amount of training was done. If you need to train, it is best to spar with a partner near your skill level.

Any further questions about the above can be directed at myself or Sir Julius.

~Dain~Laiden~
Julius

Post by Julius »

Colin Smalls, former page of the Knighthood, has formally joined the Knighthood again as a page. We hope that this time it will turn out better then last.

Hooshmand al'Hooshyar, a man of great reknown and honor for his literary skills on his homeland has joined the Knighthood has a diplomat. His goals and what we ask of him will be strictly between us.

Also, building and reconstruction of Kallahorn should commence soon. All members are expected to ready to perhaps donate small ammounts of resources each if need be.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Julius

Post by Julius »

Silvanoshi Karenest, a farmer and cook has joined the Knighthood as a non fighting alumni. He is one of the first to join this new class for the Knighthood. Wish him luck in his path to serve the Knighthood.

Tom Rapheal Wolf has joined the Knighthood as a page. He will soon undergo intense training to regain his skills with a blade.

Enathron Qualinesti or simply Athron as he likes to be called has joined the Knighthood as a page. He will undergo intense training as well and further his knowledge about the isle.

Also, Faladron Furnir has joined the Knighthood as Squire. Due to his past tidings with the Knighthood (shields, translation, and help with senseless posting on the boards) we think he deserves such a position.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

I will look forward to seeing the new members soon.

~Dain~Laiden~
Julius

Post by Julius »

Mathanial Caine has joined the Knighthood as a page. The young boy shows some promise and raw talent perhaps. Hopefully we can tap into this untouched pool.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

The next meeting with be held at((16:00 GMT Saturday))

~Dain~Laiden~
Julius

Post by Julius »

The Knighthood of Kallahorn is undergoing intense phases of gathering materials, such as rebuilding the armory and gathering resources for building. With the help of others, tonight the Knighthood of Kallahorn has added some new things to the armory list.
  • - 10 Salkamaerian Paladin's helmets

- 10 Serinjah Swords

- 10 steel gloves

- 10 steel boots
We have more items that will be added to the armory list shortly. All members are asked to donate any resources for building and any resources for smithing or the production of weaponary materials.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Julius

Post by Julius »

The meeting is starting around now in the Kallahorn keep. All members are expected to be in attendence. Any one is welcome. You still have a few moments until we officially begin discussion.

A crude map is drawn below.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Julius

Post by Julius »

The meeting was a relative sucess despite the low turn out. We understand that this may be caused by the short notice in which we have been giving on our meetings. We will have our next meeting ((18:00 GMT Sunday 2:00 eastern standard time US)). Though this is subject to change, it gives the members a chance to be aware and make plans to make it.

At the meeting for the ones that weren't able to attend, we discussed the building of Kallahorn, accepted a new member, equipment needs, and were able to do a small bit of training. The following members were able to attend the meeting. We had a few surprise vistors as well.
  • - Squire Drathe Blue
    - Page Caranthir Elanter
    - Page Wolf
    - Knight Dain Laiden
    - Knight Julius Rothman
Also, Tyderious, a promising fighter has joined the Knighthood as a page.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin