A possible Pupil?

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Talzion

A possible Pupil?

Post by Talzion »

*A long detailed note is plastered onto the side of the door to the Library, It reads...*

Dearest individuals of the town of Trollsbane,

My name is Tiana, the Fairy, I am searching for a possible teacher in the near future, Why? Because of the sheer determination I have to prove those that call me 'Stupid', 'Dumb' and 'Unworthy for a teacher' wrong, This is imperative for me being that I am a Fairy, and that I am of course a little on the Attention Deficient Side, I am more than able to handle a Teacher that would love to Teach someone that stays in the library for almost her whole life, Books are a Dream for me, I love them and if they could speak to me, I 'm sure they would say they loved me back, Why is it that I'm looking for a Teacher? It's because I have been wandering around town for days! Even weeks now looking for A Teacher that would teach me, I have been here for a very long time, I've lost count, Any-who, I would love to hear from individuals that would like to have discussion about who and what I do, for further explanation I'm going to point out several reasons that I want to be a Mage.

1) I'm determined, SO very determined to get to where I want to Succeed.
2) I will be up-most loyal to my Teacher, there would be no betrayal.
3) I will learn what needs to be learned, Regardless if time is Taken.
4) If it takes me a Year, Two years, a Century even! I'll still continue to learn from that Teacher.
5) I want to stop being called a Fool and Idiot because of Who I am.

If money is an object I will try to do my best to workup the money you request, if it takes time... I'll take time to get to know you, If it takes commitment, you shall get it. I will do whatever, Whenever, However.

I've never been to good at begging before Nor' do I wish to make this a habit, but I would like -one- thing in my life to go right for me, this means alot to me and I can only hope theres -someone- out there willing to train a desperate Fairy in need, I will follow you until the end, for Fairies never forget a good deed given to them, If you require more information or wish to obtain me as a dedicated pupil, please walk on by inside this Library where I pretty much live and I will give you more detailed information.

I await to see the results of this Notice and patiently wait with open arms.
Send me a Dove if you're interested and I'm not there.

~Tiana