My Resignation.. - im no longer member of the ironhammers..

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Caranthir the great

My Resignation.. - im no longer member of the ironhammers..

Post by Caranthir the great »

yes , i havent felt my own i the ironhammers in the past few months , so i have decided to take the ultimate step and resign from my position as the minor king.

i hope that this wont collapse the ironhammers.. and also udan , you gave me really too much silver , and i will return you some . by any means i dont want to crush your dream about guildhall , udan , you are still my very very good friend , and my first one in illarion too.
i also think about time to time to donate some money for you ,but i advice you to everybody to start collecting money , cause i was the only one making money for the guild in past few months , and alone it was pure hell , only smithing , no time for other stuff.

if the ironhammer will start to collapse because of my fleeing , i migth come back to help you until the time is rigth for my leave.

i want to tell you guys , that you are still my very good friends , and i hope that you feel the same for me.
my time in the ironhammers wast great , i enjoyed it greatly and advice all young dwarfs who think that they are good enough to be a member to try to join them.
but its time to me to walk on path of my own.

thank you guys , and please hold the guild up !

@leif , reafer on the memberslist? if not put him on.
sean

My Resignation..

Post by sean »

Cara?
maybe it be best for you but maybe not?
I will make a decision on the amzing market of relations in a second
Leif

My Resignation..

Post by Leif »

!!!!!!!!!

im speachless... im... oh...
please... i still think we need you...
but... ach...

its your choice... hope you make the right decition...
i will miss you...
Peregrin

My Resignation..

Post by Peregrin »

Seldom in town, I don't see much happen...
Still I saw you feeling alone and left of the Ironhammer Clan already some time ago. That the Clan is still active, this is YOUR merit. However, beeing there only for your people is a heavy burden to carry and as I got to know you as Caranthir, not as dwarven King (like I also met Udan when he was a young dwarf *g*), you stay absolutely the same and everytime we meet get a friendly "How's your money?" :biggrin:
Good luck and much happiness in your new gained life back as Caranthir :-)

Peregrin, who was given a golden crown many days ago
Caranthir the great

My Resignation..

Post by Caranthir the great »

thank you guys , i know that its my choise but i still feel like a traitor..gahh

no offense for you guys  , but i never really liked being king :biggrin: now i can be me , without having to think about the guild , and make actions without having to think about the honor of ironhammers.. and pay the price of my actions without the guild backing me up :biggrin:

seven moths is a long time aye?
thats the time i spent in the ironhammers  , i think the time was long , but i have no regrets , and im glad that i joined on my frist day when udan asked me to .

@leif  ,  you are old friend of mine , thank you for your words , i know that you will be fine without me , if you work hard and find few trustworthy members , scuh as sherwood , who would want to join .
also this can give you someking of promotion too , leif , hahah ;)

@ peregrin , thank you too , i remember now...hehe , "king of all halflings " .. or something like that :)
im glad that im back as the old , greedy , moneylovin' , angry  Caranthir , glad to have me back aye? hahahah :) . no actually , i think that im more "nice" now , i have no stress at all , im free like a.. uhh? bird? .
lol , no i have no intentions to be any diffrent than before.

Yours , Caranthir The Magnificent
Impolite , angry , greedy , moneylovin' , old me, who hasnt changed a bit  :biggrin:
Leif

My Resignation..

Post by Leif »

why dont you just demote yourself to knight or something?
we do still want you in our guild, you know...
just less responsability for you...
i on the othe hand, love the responsability... and the power.,.... BWAHAHA...
i need to talk to udan, though