Bekantmachung Silberbrands /// Proclamation Silverbrands

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Djironnyma

Bekantmachung Silberbrands /// Proclamation Silverbrands

Post by Djironnyma »

Höret Bewohner von Trolls Bane!

Seine königliche Majestät Thorwald von Silberbrand ist der chaotischen und anarchistischen Zustände eurer Stadt überdrüssig. In seiner Gnade und unendlichen Weisheit gewährt er euch noch einen Zwergenmonat Zeit, eine funktionierende, starke und vor allem handlungsfähige Regierung zu formen.

Sollte das Volk von Trolls Bane dies nicht schaffen, sieht sich seine Majestät gezwungen Irmoroms Ordnung wieder herzustellen, Trolls Bane mit allen nötigen Mittel zu befrieden und ein Vassallenstaat Silberbrands zu formen.

Der König erwartet zum Ablauf des Ultimatums einen Gesandten einer handlungsfähigen Regierung Trolls Banes in den heiligen Hallen Silberbrands, andernfalls werden wir unsere Äxte schärfen und unsere Katapulte vor eure Stadt ziehen.

Heil Irmorom!
Heil König Thorwald!
Heil Silberbrand!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Listen Citiens of Trolls Bane!

His royal Majesty Thorwald of Silverbrand have enough of the chaotic and anarchical Situation of your Town. In his mercy and endless wisdom he give you one Dwarfenmonth time, to build a working, strong and first of all capable of acting government.

If the people of Trolls Bane will fail, his Majesty have no other choice as rebuild Irmoroms order, bring peace to Trolls Bane with all needed means and create a vassal state of Silverbrand.

The King await to the end of the ultimate a ambassador of a capable of acting government of Trolls Bane in the holy halls of Silverbrand or we will sharp our axes and bring our catapults in front of your city.

Hail Irmorom!
Hail King Thorwald!
Hail Silverbrand!

Last edited by Djironnyma on Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

"one Dwarfenmouth time"? Somehow that writing mistake seems fitting, perhaps you should shut yours.

F
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

Stupid dwarves, get back underground. As if you could take TrollsBane anyway. All you would do is repeat the war, you would gain nothing, and lose much more... I could do with a dwarven axe...

~unsigned
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

You bring more war and death to a town that has lost so much in the last few months? How sick are you? We have just began the rebuilding process and you litter our boards with trash such as this? I have a few words for you, dear Silverbrand, you bring your swords, axes, and shields to the gates of Trolls Bane and you and your town of Silverbrand will not last much longer. The date that you have given us is quite awkward indeed. One "dwarfenmonth" is not enough time if a "dwarfenmonth" is a dwarven month.

I will not allow you to take over this town. You deny my entrance and my ability to ask of forgiveness for what my father has done to you, but at the same time you declare war upon Trolls Bane. Do not attempt to deny this statement for the parchment you have posted is a clear threat to the Rebuilding process of Trolls Bane and it's citizens. Clearly a very hypocritical thing indeed. Are you not doing what my father has done?

We shall see, dwarves of Silverbrand, we shall see,
Julius Rothman
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

I hope this is some kind of joke.

~Taliss
Lance Thunnigan

Post by Lance Thunnigan »

I welcome the Dwarves,
Perhaps they can restore order to Trollsbane.

~
Rosendil

Post by Rosendil »

Sind die Zwerge größenwahnsinnig geworden?

*unsigniert*
Taeryon Silverlight

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

Sie sind es nicht geworden, sie waren es schon immer.

~Taeryon Silberlicht.
Manron

Post by Manron »

Gößenwahnsinnig oda nich, mit dir kleinem scheisser nehem wirs noch auf Silberlicht und dat sogar wenn es stockdunkel is und ick nur eine Hand zum kämpfen hab! Du dreckiges nichts du, versteckst dich immer hinter dem waste schreibst aber taten lässte nie sprechen! Ick werd dir schon noch zeigen wie ein Schild donnert und eine Axt fällt!

gezeichnet~
Manron
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

BY THE POWER OF CUSTARD!!!

- Malzar The Mad
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Gentlemen (and any elven ladies),

The solution to this problem is quite clear. Just a short distance east of Trolls Bane, we will construct a fake Trolls Bane ... a model of the town so good and accurate, that the difference will not be clear. Once that is completed, we will fill the fake with gold and iron, and the dwarven hordes will invade the fake town, leaving us safe and sovereign in the REAL Trolls Bane.

F
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

A prize too precious, a gem too pretty, those who would steal her unto themselves, will receive no pity. The Gods above and the demons below, are far too powerful, for you to overthrow. Their battle rages since ages past, only you is whom for it will not last. No man has grasped her, without turning cold, and so history has shown you, but you refuse to know, as you stare into the wicked glow, so you too will be pulled below.

~Riddles of Mortals

The writing seems to denote an excerpt from a book.
Executor

Post by Executor »

Dwarves, this is really unnecessary. It is also tactically stupid. The situation is completely under controll. You will be crushed, and the war will be taken to your ancient stone halls. Alliances betwen Bane and the other cities are being formed in this moment. I advice you to reconsider.

Aenarion
Einkill Al'Ad Kàzár

Post by Einkill Al'Ad Kàzár »

hmm seems like there are already many little lon' legs crying for there mom!
Be shure that there is no danger for Silverbrand in this Fight! But thanks for your nice warning! I think I will carry your Head a few Weeks long on my Shield!

~Einkill Al'Ad Kàzár~
~Waffenknecht Irmoroms~
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Einkill, shutup. You stupid little shit.

-Retlak
Executor

Post by Executor »

These words reveal the dwarves' true intentions. It appears to me that this is just an excuse to expand Silverbran's borders. Please prove me wrong by canceling the attack. The situation in Troll's Bane is completely under controll.

Even if you DO decide too attack, I suggest that you leave Einkill and Waffenknecht in your caves. It is obvious that these are just greedy and bloodthirsty individuals, and can not possibly be speaking the intentions of the dwarves. Or is it true that all you want are the heads of innocents on your shields? What an honourable purpose...

Aenarion
Kenneth Ladrus

Post by Kenneth Ladrus »

Now the dwarves already want to say what we humans have to do?
Where's the world gone...

~unsigned~
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Hail King Thorwald,

Please stay your sharpened axes as there will be no need for war. As you read this, Trolls Bane is working her way back to being a strong town. An attack by Silverbrand would reverse all that is being worked on. Therefore I ask you to reconsider.

There is no need to spill blood, be it the citizens of Trolls Bane or the dwarves of Silverbrand. Help us to rebuild the town instead of taking it. Strengthen the bonds between Trolls Bane and Silverbrand. Please help make Trolls Bane a safe town for everyone to live.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Knight of Gobaith
Warrior of Bragon

((Uebersetsung bitte))
Miklorius

Post by Miklorius »

(( Translation / Übersetzung: ))

Heil, König Thorwald!

Bitte lasst eure geschärften Äxte wo sie sind, denn es gibt keinen Anlass für einen Krieg! Während Ihr dies liest, befindet sich Troll's Bane auf dem Weg zurück zu einer stabilen Stadt. Ein Angriff Silberbrands würde all die Fortschritte zunichte machen. Deswegen bitte ich Euch, Eure Pläne zu überdenken.

Es gibt keinen Grund Blut zu vergießen, sei es das der Bürger Troll's Banes oder das der Zwerge Silberbrands. Helft uns die Stadt wiederaufzubauen anstatt sie einzunehmen. Stärkt die Bande zwischen Troll's Bane und Silberbrand. Bitte unterstützt uns dabei, Troll's Bane zu einer sicheren Stadt für jedermann zu machen.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Knight of Gobaith
Warrior of Bragon
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

To the most highly respected King Thorwald, Sovereign of Silverbrand by the grace of Irmorom

We have done business together in the past, and I know from personal experience that the King of dwarves is no fool.

To be completely frank with you, I am willing to say that regardless of which Governor the citizens of the Trollsbane shall elect (though, if a tool such as “Sir” Dantagon is elected, the Citizens only deserve an invasion.. and the plague) the only thing which your invasion would cause is an unified opposition against the dwarves.

If you want war and bloodshed, no amount of words and wasted ink shall ever prevent that. Then so be it. However.. I think you do realize that it is both unnecessary to wage war for such little gain, as well as to be burdened by such a hostile mess that the Town is at the moment.

I would be more than happy to meet with your ambassador in order to discuss the matters surrounding the holdings of Silverbrand within the town. Additionally, I would be willing to furthermore discuss about the relations of our two magnificent towns in the event that should I be elected (rightfully) as the Governor of the Town.

If you do insist on invading, then we shall meet us from eye to eye on the battlefield.

Edward Cromwell
By far the man most fitting to be the Governor of Trollsbane

((Translate that, suckas! Plz. :P :wink: ))
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Thank you for the unneeded attack on my person, Edward. I did not know that trying to help Bane not go to war, regardless of weither I am elected or not could warant such an attack.

Dan
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

It was certainly my pleasure to attack your person, "Dan". Anytime.

E. Cromwell
Manron

Post by Manron »

Kann dat ma wer grob übersetzen damit ick auch wat dazu sagen kann?

Gezeichnet~
Manron
Miklorius

Post by Miklorius »

(( Translation / Übersetzung: ))
Edward Cromwell wrote:An den allerhöchst respektierten König Thorwald, Soverän von Silberbrand durch Irmoroms Gnade.

Wie haben in der Vergangenheit Geschäfte zusammen abgeschlossen und ich weiß aus eigener Erfahrung, dass der König der Zwerge kein Dummkopf ist.

Um absolut ehrlich Euch gegenüber zu sein, möchte ich sagen, dass das einzige, was Eure Invasion verursachen würde, eine vereinte Front gegen die Zwerge wäre - ungeachtet wer von den Bürgern Troll's Banes zum Governeur gewählt werden wird (obwohl, wenn ein Werkzeug wie "Sir" Dantagon gewählt werden würde, die Bürger einzig eine Invasion verdienten... und die Pest).

Wenn Ihr Krieg und Blutvergießen wünscht, können keine Worten oder verschwendete Tinte dies verhindern. Dann soll es so sein. Jedoch denke ich, Ihr versteht, dass es sowohl unnötig ist Krieg für so einen geringen Gewinn zu führen als auch sich mit solch einer feindseligen, chaotischen Stadt wie es Troll's Bane momentan ist zu belasten.

Ich wäre mehr als glücklich Euren Botschafter zu treffen, um Angelegenheiten betreff Silberbrands Besitztümer in der Stadt zu besprechen. Darüberhinaus wäre ich bereit die Beziehungen zwischen unseren beiden prächtigen Städten zu besprechen, für den Fall dass ich (rechtmäßig) zum Governeur der Stadt gewählt werden sollte.

Wenn Ihr auf einer Invasion besteht, sollen wir uns Auge in Auge auf dem Schlachtfeld treffen.

Edward Cromwell
Bei weitem der Fähigste um Governeur von Troll's Bane zu sein
Dantagon Marescot wrote:Danke für den unnötigen Angriff auf meine Person, Edward. Ich wusste nicht, dass der Versuch, einen Krieg zu verhindern - unabhängig ob ich gewählt werde oder nicht - solch einen Angriff rechtfertigt.

Dan
Edward Cromwell wrote:Es war mir gewiss eine Freude, Deine Person anzugreifen, "Dan". Jederzeit.

E. Cromwell
(( Don't ask why I did translate this... ))
Last edited by Miklorius on Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lance Thunnigan

Post by Lance Thunnigan »

I likes me some Dwarves.
~
Werner von Mintraching

Post by Werner von Mintraching »

Irmorom zum Gruße werter König,

bedenkt Eure Schritte die ihr zu Tun gedenkt.
Ich betrat in der Vergangenheit Eure Hölen als Freund und ich will dies auch in Zukunft tun. Erhebt ihr aber die Schwerter gegen die arglose Bevölkerung so werde ich mich dem entgegenstellen.
Tief wäre mein Bedauern über den Gram der unnötig gebohren würde.

Mit besorgtem Gruß

Werner von Mintraching
Werner von Mintraching

Post by Werner von Mintraching »

Hiermit nehme ich mein vorheriges Statement bis auf weiteres zurück.

Grund dafür ist folgender Anschlag auf dem Stadtbrett von Silberbrand
I declare war on Silvebrand! Taliss has ordered me to do so.

Grant Rothman
Official diplomat of Trolls Bane
Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

nun ich bezweifle das Grant Rothman ein Offizieller Botschafter Trolls Banes ist da. Dies wird auch in diesem Beitrag geklärt:http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... &start=120
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

That written by Grant, like most things, is not true. We do not delcare war on silverbrand we try to make peace.

Grant is not a dimplomat of Trollsbane, he is just an angry while ugly, red headed child.

~Taliss
Djironnyma

Re: Bekantmachung Silberbrands /// Proclamation Silverbrands

Post by Djironnyma »

Höret Bewohner von Trolls Bane!

Es bleiben euch noch sieben Tage, einen Diplomaten in die heiligen Hallen Silberbrands zu senden.

Heil Irmorom!
Heil König Thorwald!
Heil Silberbrand!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Listen Citiens of Trolls Bane!

There are left only seven days, to send a diplomat in Silverbrands holy halls.

Hail Irmorom!
Hail King Thorwald!
Hail Silverbrand!