Poison skill.

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

just so you know i have found that on your firstish try with a poison ornate dagger (i never tried a different kind) you can get the poisoning skill but not poison
HeXiS

Post by HeXiS »

not sure if thisa has been asked only read the first page..

also unsure if this belongs here though it is related.. can you build up poison risitance.. like magic resistance... by say eating poisoned shroomies and drinking the poison... just wondering if im wasting my time.. if i am it's all good i'll keep eating them every now and again and farting when the poison wares off..

EIDT: also the "poison dagger" not the fancey or el cheapo ones but the regular poisoned dagger leaves a cool lil poison cloud when it does it's deed also instead of sapping your stamina i think it saps health like the spiders vs. scorpion, wasp ect
Arien Edhel

Post by Arien Edhel »

HeXiS wrote:not sure if thisa has been asked only read the first page..

also unsure if this belongs here though it is related.. can you build up poison risitance.. like magic resistance... by say eating poisoned shroomies and drinking the poison... just wondering if im wasting my time.. if i am it's all good i'll keep eating them every now and again and farting when the poison wares off..
Wouldn't that be better in the proposal-thread?
HeXiS

Post by HeXiS »

Arien Edhel wrote:
HeXiS wrote:not sure if thisa has been asked only read the first page..

Wouldn't that be better in the proposal-thread?
it wasnt a proposal but now that i have a deffenative "no" to my "Question"

i will go "propose" it..
Arien Edhel

Post by Arien Edhel »

I didn't say no.
HeXiS

Post by HeXiS »

um well you said to go propose it.. i took that as a " no it doesn't work dont say it should work here" sorry.. not that i dont respect you guys as gm's but sometime you come off as rather.. well uninviting..

as a newbie to this game and a curios guy i ask if something is there already before i go saying " hey we need this!!!" it comes from getting treated like an idiot for asking questions i didn't know the answer to as a child..
Arien Edhel

Post by Arien Edhel »

The reason for my hint was simply that the devs would read it faster if proposals are made in the correct board.
I'm not the one who decides about proposals.
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Actually Arien he wasnt saying "make this possible" he was asking "is this a way for me to stop getting poisonened all the time" so he wasnt proposing it he was wondering if he can build up a resistance to poison.

Sorry for butting in -again-. But i also want to know if this works because i sit around in the graveyard all day with those poison dagger mummies.
Arien Edhel

Post by Arien Edhel »

ltgmkay wrote:Sorry for butting in -again-.
No, thank you.
Seems like I misunderstood him.