The Town of Troll's Bane - Official Board

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Troll's Bane

Post by Troll's Bane »

Citizens of Troll's Bane, folks of Gobiath,

Troll's Bane has finished some building projects. First, the Seahorse has been repaired. It is the official seat of the current government of Troll's Bane.

Second, the jail has been upgraded. It is more safe now and has more cells.

Furthermore, other building projects currently are on their way. There will be an extented workshop with all tools crafters need.

Sincerely,
~Siltaris~
Governor of Troll's Bane
Troll's Bane

Post by Troll's Bane »

Dear Citizens of Troll's Bane, dear folks of Gobiath,

From time to time it seems to be reasonanble to pause for a moment and to think about things achieved in past.
I want to use this parchment to summarise the actions we, the town and its citizens, have reached together. And I also want to show what will happen in future.

Achieved
Since I have been elected as Governor of Troll's Bane, the government has worked out a detailed Town Law consisting of:
- Criminal Law // Strafrecht
- Forestry Law // Forstrecht
- Citizen Law // Bürgergesetz
- Constitutional Law // Staatsrecht

With this law it was possible to push back crime out of the town walls. Criminals like Dain Laiden, Verdazar, Zub'agor and others have been defeated or at least made to avoid the town. By doing so, the town was a place of peace for many months.

In this time of peace the government revived the good relations to its neighbours. Treaties with the order of the Grey Rose and the Kingdom of Silverbrand stabilized the political situation in the middle of Gobiath. Troll's Bane will keep on going this way of political open-mindedness and will do both, strengthen the good relations to the Grey Rose and Silverbrand and will hold good relations to other nations on the isle.

At the same time, Troll's Bane has been and still is a growing town. Extensions of private and public houses, like the tavern, Merung's residence, Eliza's Shop, the Seahorse and the Jail, as well as new buildings, such as Ascius' house make the town thrieving and growing. Currently, there are more buildling projects on their way. They all together will make the town a unique place on the island worth living in.

Improvable
Nevertheless, there are some problematic issues as well - naturally. Although the crime has been pushed back for a long time, recently there have been bandits and criminals in town. Different from the former criminals, these ones operate in darkness and in secrecy. Therefore, it is not easy to get along with them. The town guard, unfortunatley, needs more people to effectively go against this crime. It will be one of my future tasks to set up a stronger guard again. The higher payments for guards hopefully is a step in the right direction.

Unfortunately, the Magistrate and the Captain of Troll's Bane are on a journey. In close future I will try to find new persons who are willing to take these official insitutions.

Latest Action - an extended territory of Troll's Bane
However, it will not stop me to give all my efforts in continueing to strengthen the town. In this context I would like to inform you about a document I have found when browsing books in the library. A six-years old document defined the borders of the territory of Troll's Banes. These borders are different from the borders Troll's Bane has since Stephen Rothman has defined in his regency.

From this day on, I proclaim that the terriroy of Troll's Bane is the same territory as once defined in a treaty. This treaty was signed and acknowledged by the Grey Rose and the Elders of Vanima and thus based on broad consens.

You can find the treaty here.

What next?
In future, there will be put efforts in keep on growing the town. The town board will be steadily updated and thus will keep the most comprehensive town board on Gobiath. The town guard will be made more active.
All these will contribute to make the town an attractive place to stay and live; in peace with our neighbbours.

~Siltaris~
Governor of Troll's Bane
Troll's Bane

Post by Troll's Bane »

Some tools for carpenters have been placed near Eliza's Shop for all those who have fallen in love with working with wood.

Futhermore, a new merchant has arrived on Gobiath. He has opened a stable next to the North Gate. He lends cows, so you can carry heavy stuff over the isle. Welcome him well.

Third, I want to use this parchment to offer a list of comprehensive basic rules this town has. I will add those points to the law board as well.

Very Basic rules when being in Troll's Bane

- Do not harm anyone

- Do not cut or plant trees within the town walls

- Do not take packing animals with you into buildings

~Siltaris~
Governor of Troll's Bane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bürger Troll's Banes, Bewohner Gobiaths,

Kürzlich wurden ein neues Handwerkszeug nahe Eliza's Shop bereit gestellt für all jene, die dem Holzhandwerk verfallen sind.

Desweiteren ist ein neuer Händler auf Gobiath eingetroffen. Er hat einen Stall nahe des Nordtores erbaut. Er verleiht Lastentiere an all jenen, welche große und schwere Mengen an Waren über die Insel transportieren wollen.

Drittens möchte ich auf einige grundlegende Regeln in dieser Stadt hinweisen.
Grundlegende Regeln bei Aufenthalt in Troll's Bane

- Verletze niemanden

- Das Pflanzen und Fällen von Bäumen innerhalb der Stadtmauern ist untersagt

- Lastentiere sind außerhalb von Gebäuden zu halten
~Siltaris~
Statthalterin Troll's Banes
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

A hooded elf gives a chuckle and a grin as he take a dagger and pins into the wall under the parchments.

I think poor Siltaris would rather prefer something made of steel than wood which could be easily chopped in half. Though I am sure a man of your (lacking) caliber has none left to be chopped.

-Unsigned-
Troll's Bane

Post by Troll's Bane »

From now on Lonfurd Brodem is recruit of Troll's Bane.

May the Five be with him. Let him welcome on the Town Guard.

~Siltaris~
Governor of Troll's Bane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lonfurd Brodem ist als Rekrut der Stadtwache Troll's Banes vereidigt worden.

Mögen die Fünf sein Handeln und seine Taten begleiten. Lasset ihn in der Stadtwache willkommen heißen.

~Siltaris~
Statthalterin Troll's Bane
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Aleytys reads over the last messages, blinks, blinks twice.

She starts to laugh and shaking her head.

I can't believe what I read. A man which insulting me and attack me in the Tavern without any reason is recruited as town guard ? Poor TrollsBane..
Troll's Bane

Post by Troll's Bane »

From now on Richard Martins is recruit of Troll's Bane.

May the Five be with him. Let him welcome in the Town Guard.

~Siltaris~
Governor of Troll's Bane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Richard Martins ist als Rekrut der Stadtwache Troll's Banes vereidigt worden.

Mögen die Fünf sein Handeln und seine Taten begleiten. Lasset ihn in der Stadtwache willkommen heißen.

~Siltaris~
Statthalterin Troll's Bane
Sam Goldzunge

Post by Sam Goldzunge »

Na sowas, ein Verbrecher in der Stadtwache? na das kann ja heiter werdn....
~unsigned
Sirana Telligan

Post by Sirana Telligan »

Eine junge Frau, die ihre Kapuze tief in das Gesicht gezogen, hatte kommt an das Stadtbrett von Trolls Bane und fängt an zu lachen. Sie nimmt eine Feder aus ihrer Tasche ebenso etwas Tinte, ein Pergament und fängt an zu schreiben.

Trolls Bane hat sich einen Verbrecher an Land gezogen, der jetzt den Posten eines Rekruten der Stadtwache begleidet. Sollte die Stadt Trolls Bane wirklich so tief gesunken sein, dass sie nun schon auf die Hilfe von Verbrechern und Lügnern zurückgreifen muss?

~unsigniert

Sie heftet den Zettel unter die anderen und verlässt die Stadt durch das Osttor
Last edited by Sirana Telligan on Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Senrin der Ältere

Post by Senrin der Ältere »

Werte Unbekannte,

Vielleicht ist die Statthalterin von Troll´s Bane auch einfach nur weise genug um zu erkennen das sich jeder Verbrecher auch ändern kann und wenn er dies tut eine weitere Chance verdient hat

~Eldorin
Lamar

Bekantmachung

Post by Lamar »

Nachdem zu meiner Person einige Mißverständnisse zu herrschen scheinen, möchte ich hier Stellung beziehen.

1. Aleytys Lamar
Verehrte Aleytys, es ist mir klar dass in der Vergangenheit einige Diskrepanzen zwischen uns lagen.
Hiermit entschuldige ich mich in aller Öffentlichkeit für jegliches Fehlverhalten meinerseits und hoffe in Zukunft auf ein freundliches Miteinander.
Es würde mich freuen, wenn es zwischen uns zu einem klärenden Gespräch kommen kann.
In meiner Funktion als Rekrut der Stadtwache kann ich euch versichern, euch und jeder anderen Person in Trolls Bane vorbehaltlos gegenüber zu stehen.

2. Green Briar
Zu meiner Vergangenheit in GreenBriar möchte ich hier klar sagen:
Aufgrund einiger Mißverständnisse wurde ich in Green Briar angeklagt.
Jedoch wurde dies von Großmeister Lennier verhandelt. Das bedeutet der Vorfall ist gerichtlich abgeschlossen.

Nachdem ich meinen Dienst als Rekrut der Stadtwache von Trolls Bane bereits angetreten habe, finde ich es wichtig der Bevölkerung offen und vorbehaltslos entgegenzutreten.
Sollten weitere Fragen zu meiner Person bestehen, so bitte ich diese in einer persönlichen Nachricht an mich zu stellen. Oder in einem persönlichen Gespräch vorzutragen.

Ich hoffe auf ein gutes Zusammenarbeiten, und eine sichere Zukunft in Trolls Bane.

Vertrauen ist der Anfang von allem.

~Lonfurd Brodem
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

I love the new action of the governor.

If you can't beat them, pay them and allow them to join you.

A very impractical way to remove bandits from the streets of Trolls Bane.

Signed,
Julius Rothman
Munalunder

Post by Munalunder »

Alle wissen es! Lonfurd ist ein Lügner, Betrüger und ein egoisticher, selbstherlichernde, möchtegern Rekrut.
Das Einzigste was er kann ist leute betrügen. Wurdet ihr ohne grund in Green verklagt? Sind die leute ohne Grund sauer auf euch?
Von nichts kommt nichts...
Ja vertrauen ist der Anfang, doch den Anfang habt ihr versaut. Wie oft macht ihr noch leere versprechungen? Wenn ihr euch wirklich bessern wollt, so denke ich das genug Leute euch dabei helfen werden. Doch sowas wie ihr es seid...

Ihr werdet irgendwann den falschen betrügen...

~Unsigned~
Sam Goldzunge

Post by Sam Goldzunge »

Bei euch is ne Werkbank he.
~Thungdril Stemeisen
Lamar

Post by Lamar »

Ein großes, sauber verfasstes Schriftstück hängt am Brett von Trolls Bane

GESUCHT

Im Auftrag von Trolls Bane ersuche ich die Hilfe zweier Personen.

- Ein Priester, möglichst mit Erfahrung in der Dämonologie

- Ein Heiler, unerschrocken und möglichst mit magischen Fähigkeiten.

Ich bitte betreffende Personen sich hier am Brett zu melden oder eine persönliche Nachricht an mich ((Lamar)) zu senden.

Dann kann ein Termin ausgemacht werden, zu welchem wir uns dem Dämonen stellen.

~Lonfurd Brodem
Rekrut der Stadtwache von Trolls Bane
Saril

Post by Saril »

Saril streicht über die Anschläge und schüttelt leicht den Kopf. Nach einiger zeit verfasst er einen Brief und hängt ihn darunter. Zu lesen ist aber nur "für Lonfurd"
Senrin der Ältere

Post by Senrin der Ältere »

Vielleicht geht es Herrn Brodem nicht darum jemanden von einem Dämon zu befreien sondern umgekehrt?
Vielleicht versuchte er deshalb Lady Wyatt entführne zu lassen?

~unsigned
Lamar

Post by Lamar »

Lonfurd geht zum Brett, reisst den letzten Zettel ab und schüttelt den Kopf
"Wie oft wird dieser Dummkopf noch versuchen, diese Lügen zu verbreiten"
Dann schreibt er folgendes hinzu:

Werter Silas,
wie ich eurem Schreiben entnahm seid ihr auch bereit zu helfen.
Dämonologie heisst übersetzt "Die Lehre über Dämonen". Und natürlich benötigt der arme Elf jemanden, der exakte Kenntnisse über das hat, was auf seinen Geist übergegangen ist.
Näheres werde ich euch gerne in einem Gespräch mitteilen.
Vielleicht habt ihr ((Mittwoch nachmittag)) Zeit?

Die 5 zum Gruße,

~Lonfurd Brodem
Rekrut der Stadtwache von Trolls Bane
Lamar

Post by Lamar »

Ich warte in der Taverne auf die Helfer!

~Lonfurd Brodem
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

This is a public board. I see no reason that you must have ten conversations ongoing at one time. If it is that important, I am almost sure that our "ever" present Governor will be pleased and almost delighted to answer them for you, aye?

Julius Rothman
Lamar

Post by Lamar »

Der Dämon wurde niedergerungen!

Im Namen von Trolls Bane danke ich:

- Silas Farron für seinen Mut und sein Wissen sich dem Dämonen zu stellen.

- Saril für seine Bereitwilligkeit zu helfen.

- Dem Mann der sich selbst "Topf" nennt für seinen Einsatz für das Wohle Trolls Banes.

Der vom Dämonen besessene Elf wurde kuriert.
Sobald er seine weltlichen Verletzungen auskuriert hat wird er aus dem Gefängnis von Trolls Bane entlassen.
Er ist ab dann als unbescholtenes Lebewesen zu betrachten.

~Lonfurd Brodem
Rekrut der Stadtwache voin Trolls Bane
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I, Evan Ross, Ex-Guard wish to re-apply for the position I once held in the Town Guard.

~Evan Ross~
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Dämone lassen sich nicht von euch Stümpern vetreiben.

~ohne Signatur~
Troll's Bane

Post by Troll's Bane »

Citizens of Troll's Bane, folks of Gobiath,

I feel deeply sorry to inform you about the death of one of our most sedulous recruits of the town guard.

Richard Martins committed suicide by hanging himself in Eliza's Shop.
The reasons for his suicude apparently were private ones.

Troll's Bane deply regrets the death of Richard Martins.
His funeral will take place tomorrow, in presence of a priest.
We shall guide his way to the Five, so he might find peace up there.

~Siltaris~
Governor of Troll's Bane

((Please, assume, that there was a funeral, though not played ig))

To anyone who might care,
I am sick of everything. Tonight only proved it more to me. I was willing to give up my being to become an undead creature of the night. I have lost all my sense of purpose. Life just seems to drag on now. The only person I ever cared about...she left me all alone. I know it could never be more than a friendship, yet even that was stripped from me. The one thing that made me sane. I have decided to end it tonight while no one is around to see it, or to care. I am sorry for everyone whom I have ever hurt before in my past. I hope you can come to forgive me someday.

Maggie, if you ever hear about my death from someone I want you to know this, I loved you with all my heart and will always be with you. Even once I am gone think of all the good times we had together. There were many. Only you saw and knew who I was truly, only you actually cared what became of me. I am forever in your debt, and eternally grateful for that. I love you.

Into the flames I go,
Richard Martins
Troll's Bane

Post by Troll's Bane »

From this day on, Taliss is Lieutnant of the Town Guard of Troll's Bane.
With this positon he commands the Town Guard, as long as the Captain is away.

~Siltaris~
Governor of Troll's Bane
Troll's Bane

Post by Troll's Bane »

I want to inform you about upcoming building projects in Troll's Bane.

- The market place will be reshaped. By doing so, the town gate in the east will be slightly relocated. This will likely happen within the next week.

- There will be a new town gate in the south of Troll's Bane. This will happen after the market place is finished.

~Siltaris~
Governor of Troll's Bane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bürger der Stadt, Bewohner Gobiaths,

hiermit möchte ich Euch darüber informieren, dass es demnächst zu einigen Baumaßnahmen in der Stadt kommen wird.

- Der Marktplatz wird umgestaltet. In diesem Zuge wird auch das Osttor ein wenig versetzt. Diese Baumaßnahme wird voraussichtlich innerhalb der nächsten Woche stattfinden.

- Es wird ein neues Stadttor im Süden der Stadt errichtet. Diese Baumaßnahme wird erst stattfinden, wenn erstere abgeschlossen ist.

~Siltaris~
Statthalterin Troll's Banes
Shara Gumblin

Post by Shara Gumblin »

Werte Bürger Troll's Bane

Leider muss ich Euch mitteilen das jemand versucht hat Eure Stadt anzuzünden.
Es wurden 2 Feuer gelegt auf den Schreinertischen beim Kaufmannshaus...

Ein Feuer ist zum glück nicht ausgebrochen, aber ihr solltet die Augen offenhalten nicht das dies öfters passieren wird in Eurer Stadt.

gez.
Shara Gumblin
Troll's Bane

Post by Troll's Bane »

New recruits have been added to the list of members of the town guard. Their names are:
Arnok Marshun
Ghob
"Piggy"

Gildon De Vymont shall receive his former position as Protector of Troll's Bane.

May the Five protect all of you.

~Siltaris~
Governor of Troll's Bane
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Please keep your trash off off of this wall.

There is no one in the town guard that goes by anything other than his name. If you refer to the one called Piggy, that is what he is and has always been called throughout his fairly long amount of time here on the isle.

~Taliss
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Battle has come to the town of Trollsbane. I ask all that will fight for this city to meet me at the library.

~Taliss Kazzxs