The Town of Troll's Bane - Official Board

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Werner von Mintraching

Post by Werner von Mintraching »

Rosendil wrote:In dicken Letter steht geschrieben:

Was für ein lächerliches Ansinnen wegen Lonfurd, der nur weil er angeblich in Green Briar gesehen wurde, trotz Verbannung, so einen Aufwand zu betreiben.

Die Mörder von Siltaris sind immer noch auf freiem Fuß und treiben sich unbescholten auf ganz Gobiath herum!

Der Mord von Siltaris war ein abscheuliches Verbrechen.
Das Verletzen einer Verbannung ist nichts dagegen!

Kümmert Euch um die wirklichen Verbrechen und zeigt das Ihr wirkliches Unrecht bekämpfen wollt!

Rosendil

Ich unterstütze Diese Aussage!
Siltaris war rechtschaffen und hat sich um das Wohl ihrer Mitmenschen gekümmert!
Darf es sein, dass der Mord an einer solch rechtschaffenen Frau ungesühnt bleibt?
Ich wünsche, dass jede Siedlung die was auf sich hält und damit meine ich wirklich jede ohne ausname aber allen voran Trollsbane um die Aufklärung und Sühnung des Verbrechens kümmert und das mit ALLEN zur Verfügungstehenden Mitteln!

Bedenkt nur was das für ein Signal ihr setzt, eine starke und rechtschaffene Stadthalterin wird auf offener Straße niedergemetzelt und keiner tut was.
Wenn Siltaris schon nicht sicher ist, wenn da schon nicht nach den Mördern gesucht wird, wie soll sich dann ein Bürger noch sicher fühlen!?!
Da wird dann auch keiner nachforschen es wird einfach ein Bürger weniger da sein und kein Hahn kräht danach?

gezeichnet

Werner von Mintraching
Miklorius

Post by Miklorius »

Leider scheint das Erinnerungsvermögen der meisten Bewohner Gobiaths schnell getrübt.
Es gibt Zeugen, wer Siltaris zuletzt angriff und sie vermutlich tötete - Caelum steckt in allem drin und hat dies durch den im Endeffekt nutzlosen und vor allem illegalen Angriff auf Troll's Bane bewiesen.

Trotzdem laufen viele der darin Verwickelten unbehelligt herum, heucheln Unschuld und beste Absichten oder kandidieren gleich als Governeur...

Es macht mich krank!

-Midrusio
Scott Macleod

Post by Scott Macleod »

~A note slipped under the Jail~

To Town Leaders,

Where be yer Guards??

Me, a Lad and a Lass were just attacked by three Orcs in Eliza's! Ne'er were a more innocent lot attacked! I did what I could to protect the lass, but all we could do was run fer it!

Where be the grand "Town Guard" I hav' always heard abou'? I hav'nt seen ne'er sign of Law or Order here in several days! What are travellers ta do?

I suggest quit yer yackin', elect a governor, and bring some Law back, quickly now!

Thank'ee!
~Scott Macleod
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I assure you, The rumors about the "Grand Town Guard" Are only rumors. Trollsbane has the worst, Most ineffective Town Guard on the island, Thus making it a choice city for Thieves, Bandits, And Murderers alike.

~Dead Men Don't Write~
Executor

Post by Executor »

Very true. In fact I seem to be the only guard. And it is rather hard for me to keep this town safe with my very limited sword abilities. I am forced to just watch the criminals work as it is now. May this vote be done soon?

Aenarion
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

I am a town recruit but you must understand, Sir Macleod that we cannot be everywhere. If we are patrolling the western side of town while a attack coincidently breaks out in the eastern side of town, it is not our fault for we are still doing our job. I will impose a system that makes Town Guards and Captain work together. To always be ready as if we are war, for every moment that you strap on your armor with a seal of Trolls Bane embedded into it, you are at war. Can I have a description of this man, Scott?

Julius Rothman
Recruit of the Town Guard
Knight of Gobaith
Warrior of Malachin
Executor

Post by Executor »

I suggest you leave these orcs alone Rothman. I have already tried fighting them, which is no use.

Aenarion
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

If it is Gort then I shall be fine, but if it is the orc Grivijak I might have to send a dove to Taliss. That should weaken him for a moment.

Julius Rothman
Knight of Gobaith
Warrior of Malachin
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Yoo stoopid oomies and elfies, stumpies and dumpies. Yoo nebbur whub beh saf in dis town. Yoo all weak!

unsigned
Scott Macleod

Post by Scott Macleod »

Julius wrote:I am a town recruit but you must understand, Sir Macleod that we cannot be everywhere. If we are patrolling the western side of town while a attack coincidently breaks out in the eastern side of town, it is not our fault for we are still doing our job. I will impose a system that makes Town Guards and Captain work together. To always be ready as if we are war, for every moment that you strap on your armor with a seal of Trolls Bane embedded into it, you are at war. Can I have a description of this man, Scott?

Julius Rothman
Recruit of the Town Guard
Knight of Gobaith
Warrior of Malachin
Oh Aye!

It were the Orcs Grivijik, Rhuh, and another one I didn't quite know....Potatoe or sumthin'. They was very strong! I'm a strappin' young lad meself, but even I couldna beat three at once!

~Scott Macleod
Clan of the Wolf
Tribe of the Nordmark
Tailor, Farmer and all around 'good' guy!
Julius

Post by Julius »

Then it is as I expected. Grivijak. I shall keep an eye out for he usually travels in bands of other men. Scott, just make sure not to bring any harm to Nordmark by provocating these orcs?

Julius Rothman - Town Recruit
Knight of Gobaith
Warrior of Malachin
Scott Macleod

Post by Scott Macleod »

Oh aye!

No Provo...Provar....umm...

I won't call 'em names, aye!

Jus' when they took after the Lass...Kadiya...I jus' had ta help. If Orcies want cause trouble anywheres, I dunno think anyone can stop them. They need no Provo..Prova...reason. They was jus' mean enough ta attack anybodies if they think they can gets away wit' it!

They's a danger to all Gobiath, but they lurk mostly in 'Bane. I feel fer yer people lad!

If'n I can help, I will.

~Scott Macleod
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

I love a good fight.

~General Grivijak
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Provocation, I asume, is the word you were looking for, friend.

And Julius, why are you calling Taliss for help in landing affairs. I could have sworn he had left.

Dan
Julius

Post by Julius »

He has left, but he always enjoys a good fight, Grivijak can give him this. This is not interfering with landling affairs by his own doing.

Julius Rothman
Knight of Gobaith
Warrior of Malachin
Richter Brown

Siltaris

Post by Richter Brown »

Siltaris ist tod? Und die Mörder sind bekannt?
Ich stelle mich als richterliche Instanz zur Verfügung, falls dies gewünscht wird.
Die vermeindlichen Mörder von Siltaris müssen zur Rechenschaft gezogen werden.

~Richter Johann Brown
Delorges Rugend

Post by Delorges Rugend »

Was seid ihr denn für ein Richter?
Ihr seid eine Schande für den ganzen Berufsstand. Ein Richter hat nach den geltenen Gesetzten zu urteilen und da es momentan keine offizellen Gesetzte gibt, könnnt ihr nicht danach richten.

Erst versucht ihr euch Greenbriar auf zuzwingen und da diese eure Unfähigkeit erkannten, versucht ihr es nun hier in Troll's Bane.

Wie könnt ihr euch überhaupt Richter nennen? Richter ist man dann, wenn man von der dafür verantwortlichen Stadtleitung in den Posten eines Richters gehoben wird. Das Amt des Richters ist ein Amt und muss verliehen werden und sobald man diese Amt abtritt oder man aus diesem Amt entfernt wird, ist man kein Richter mehr.

Delorges Rugend
§Rechtsgelehrter§
Richter Brown

Post by Richter Brown »

Sehr geehrter Herr mit dem Namen einer Frau.

Ich weiß nicht was euch dazu befähigt meine Arbeit zu beurteilen.
Wart ihr bereits Hilfspersonal an einem der Gerichte, an denen ich tätig war? Oder seid ihr einfach ein nach Aufmerksamkeit schreiender armer junger Mann in Frauenkleidern? Oder gehört ihr etwa den Mördern von Siltaris an, und habt jetzt Angst vor einem strengen Richter?

Ich bitte euch, belästigt mich nicht weiter mit euren sinnfreien Schreiben.
Denn ich habe wichtigeres zu tun, als des Pöbels Ergüsse zu beantworten.

Trolls Bane darf mich rufen, wenn ich gebraucht werde.

~Richter Johann Brown
Delorges Rugend

Post by Delorges Rugend »

Ein sehr gebührendes Verhalten für einen "Richter" mich zu beleidigen.

Und wo war mein Schreiben sinnfrei? Ich habe euch aufgeklärt, dass das Amt des Richters ein Amt ist und ohne ein Amt eines Richters ist man kein Richter.

Eure Schreiben sind aggresiv und zeugen von mangelnder Distanz. Das zeigt schon wie ihr über das schreckliche Ereigniss um Siltaris redet.

Euer antwort auf mein Schreiben hatte enthält keine einzige Aussage, die auf meine eine Antwort stellt.

Delorges Rugend
§Rechtsgelehrter§
Executor

Post by Executor »

It seems to be ALL orcs. One I have never seen before. He is refered to as commander, and can beat Taliss with his bare hands I am afraid, probably Arameh as well...

Aenarion
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

((Lock, please. We have a new and better parchment))
Pranck

Post by Pranck »

trolls bane magnus magnol von der farmer union hat mich ohne grund bei euch getötet mich beleidigt und mich ausgeraubt er wollte mich sogar gefangen nehmen ich fordere auf das ich meines sachen zurück krieg und ich entschädigt werde zeugen sind ubbidiwak

~Pranck